All Comments on 'Jack and Jill'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Gave it a chance and I'm glad I did, not a huge fan of cock cages and was unsure where the story was gonna go for a bit but it definitely paid off. I hope you decide to continue writing some kinky stories about at least Jill and Ali, Fiona would be the cherry on top though. Awesome story.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor
With friends like these...

Fiona did rather steal the show here. She appears in earlier tales but not so dramatically.

It would be interesting to see what happens with Jill, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome kinkiness

really hope you can expand on this brilliant stuff .what else is there to say .thank you for this.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

One day I will.

Glad you like it - thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

Read this out of curiosity, but wow, what great writing! Love your sensitivity for both the subject and participants.

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks! :-)

I'm not really into incest and this was a personal challenge to try writing it. I didn't set out to cross so many moral lines, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow - What a bitch

and I don't mean that in a good way either.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Huh? Who? What? Why?

Trekkie469Trekkie469about 5 years ago
Very Sexy Story

I would love to be your Jill anytime.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

I'm not sure I could handle two Jills, but gosh... what a thought.

Thank you reading & commenting! :-)

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Heartwarming

One commenter described Ali as a Bitch,but in all honesty Ali just didn't realize Jack was actually a Futanari instead of a Sissy,but Fiona set Ali straight and told her Jack was a natural Futa at heart.Then Ali didn't have to dominate Jill so much because Ali fell in love with Jill after Ali came back.

Although I am not sure what that means for Ali and Fiona,whether Fiona finally accepted Ali's marriage proposal and Ali,Fiona,and Jill lived a happy threesome relationship together,and they all loved each other as three females I don't know,but I hope they did and Jill gave Ali and Fiona many babies with her futa-cock.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

I can't deny that Ali was initially cruel, in the way an older sister in a bad mood can be towards her little brother, but also she did believe she was making him live out his fantasy.

As for what happens next: We've yet to discover what happens to Jack/Jill, but Ali discovers love in The Futa Ring series.

Eros_PrismEros_Prismover 2 years ago

Such a hot story! I loved it. You come up with excellent kinky ideas! Great imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...