Jack & Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Jack felt that wonderful sensation of rising towards an exhilarating peak, but this time, he took one last deep breath of his sister's scent and pulled her panties from his nose, wrapping them around the end of his cock just moments before his hot cream spurted out.

And so there he left them, Suzi's little white lace thongs, wet once again, but this time with male come rather than female.

A quick shower, and there was time only for a quick breakfast before he had to rush off to school, only able to wonder how Suzi might react to his little gift.

*

Jack got home in the afternoon, and found that though his mother was not yet home – obviously not: she always worked until the early evening – his sister Suzi was. His redheaded sibling was lying on the sofa in the livingroom as he walked in, the TV on but the sound turned off since she was talking on the phone. "?

He waved her a quick greeting before heading up to his room. Before he got upstairs, he had established that it was Freya that Suzi was talking to. In the privacy of his bedroom, Jack couldn't resist: he lay back on his bed and picked up the receiver of the telephone that sat on his bedside table, and put it to his ear.

"…yeah, he's just gone upstairs to his bedroom," he heard Suzi say.

"So what happened when you left your panties for him?"

"It worked a treat! He obviously thought I'd just throw 'em into the laundry or something."

"He came in them?"

"Yeah – I've been wearing them all day. They were so sticky and sexy – I've been wet all day from his come."

Jack's penis was rock hard in his trousers, and he had to pull down his fly and take his erection in his hands as he listened to his sister.

"You're so lucky having a brother like him."

"Don't I know it!"

"If it was me, I'd go straight up there and tell him to fuck me."

"I wish I had your confidence, Frey – I just can't do that."

"So you need a bit of alcohol in yours system – you'll be fine. At least you know for certain that he finds you attractive – you've seen the evidence, girl!"

"True, but what if he just has a thing for panties? I mean, what if he just likes panties so he uses them to masturbate?"

"You never had him using your clean panties before?"

"No, not that I can remember."

"So he likes your smell."

"He does?"

"And you know what that means?"

"What?"

"He really wants to get his face between your thighs, girl – you've caught a real live one!"

"Really?"

"God, yeah! Oh, you're so lucky! So many guys won't go down for love nor money – I know girls who would kill for a guy like your brother."

"How do I get him, Frey?"

"Get some drinks in, girl!"

"Well I'll have to wait until Friday night, then."

"Why Friday?"

"Mom's going away all weekend for a business conference."

"Oh my god. That's perfect! You will invite me round after you've got in his pants?"

"Of course."

"Perhaps I should leave my panties in your bathroom – see if he likes my smell."

"Maybe you should. Well, you coming round for a swim before dinner?"

"What a great idea. See you in a bit."

*

A little while after the girls were once again frolicking in the pool, Jack decided he needed a swim too, to combat the heat of the day. After a quick change, he was downstairs and the girls were pleasantly surprised when he came out and dived into the pool, the cool water shocking his body with the sharp contrast to the hot California air.

Surfacing, he had no time before the girls were all over him, running their hands all over him playfully, pushing him down into the water and generally fooling around. He thought he felt hands touching his genitals through his trunks, but it was only briefly and he did not know whose hands they were.

"You know," said Suzi when he eventually got them to calm down, "sometimes I'm really glad I have a brother."

He felt their soft, swimsuit-clad bodies nudging against him every now and then, and did his best not to look down at their blossoming cleavage. The chill water made it relatively easy for him to control his cock.

"Time for some sun," Suzi said, and Jack caught her winking at Freya briefly. It was as though they had something planned.

Jack watched open mouthed as his sister climbed out of the pool, pushing out her ass as she did so giing him a superb view. Then, as she slowly walked towards a sun lounger, she flicked the shoulder straps of her swimsuit from her shoulders and peeled it down to her hips. Turning to sit back on the sun lounger, she revealed her cute little breasts fully to her brother, and grinned sweetly at his surprised reaction.

"You like looking at your sister?" Freya had crept up behind him as he stood in the pool and whispered in his ear. "Does she turn you on?"

"You're a bad, bad girl," he turned to her a grinned, then swept away, powering his arms in a backstroke leaving the Asian girl smiling.

"You don't know the half of it," she called across the pool when he came to a halt in the deep end. "Look!"

She cocked her head towards her college friend. Of course, Jack had to look. Suzi was now lying back against the sun lounger, wearing only a pair of sunglasses. Jack gasped. His sister had completely taken off her swimsuit. The way she was facing him meant that between her thighs, he could see that delicate nest of ambrosia, her tender pink slit under its teeny triangle of cherry curls, glistening in the California sunshine.

Jack was so stunned that he just stared at his sister's naked form unthinking. Then, after a moment, he looked away, slightly embarrassed. Glancing back over to Freya, however, he was surprised to find she had disappeared.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye and before he could even react, he felt two skilful hands hook his trunks and pull them rapidly down his legs, then clean away without him being able to stop them. Jack was now treading water in the cool deep end without a stitch on.

A moment later, Freya surfaced over the other side of the pool. "Hey, Suzi," Freya called to his sister, "your brother's lost something – can you guess what it is?"

"Come on Freya," Jack said, "give them back."

"Look!" she held up Jack's trunks for Suzi to see. Jack felt very vulnerable now. Suzi sat up and almost squealed with laughter at her brother's predicament.

Jack swam over to Freya, but before he could reach her, she dove under the water like a sealion and swam away.

"I saw you naked, Jack," she laughed as she surfaced again, still holding his trunks. "Mmm, you're quite a man."

He swam back towards the deep end, but she pulled herself out of the pool before he could get there and slowly walked around to join Suzi on the sun loungers.

"Come on," he said, "give me them back."

"You're going to have to come and get them," Suzi said, putting her swimsuit back on and a t-shirt over the top.

"Damn it, come on!"

What did he do? He knew he'd have a raging hard on if he left the cover of the blue water, and he knew his sister would probably react favourably because of what she had said earlier, but it was wrong to be like that in front of your sister, and if she was tempted, he might not be able to stop himself.

But she was right. There was nothing he could do. He climbed out of the pool and blushed as the girls giggled away, staring fixedly at his huge erection.

"You are pleased to see me!" Suzi held his trunks behind her back, forcing her brother to stand there naked, right in front of her with a massive erection. Of course, he could have just ran inside straight away, but he had nothing to be ashamed of, it would be as if she'd won if he fled like a coward inside. Besides, he quite liked showing off his substantial equipment to these young teens.

"You can't hide your true feelings, huh, Jack?" Freya asked.

"You're attractive girls," he said, "it's only natural."

"Didn't you feel kinda funny being naked in front of me?" Suzi asked.

"A little," he admitted, "didn't you feel kinda funny being naked in front of me?"

"A little," she said, standing up in front of him and dropping his trunks behind. "Actually, it was hot. You make me really wet, Jack."

He raised his eyebrows as she pressed her body against his, the wet swimsuit giving a wonderful friction between them as she pressed her mound up against his hard cock. "You're in an odd mood, Suzi."

"Why, 'cause I'm horny and you're the only decent guy around?"

"You're my sister."

"Freya and her brother do it all the time."

"And more," Freya added, creeping up behind Jack and putting her hands around him to touch his burning pole.

"Wow," he said, "that sounds fun."

They heard the front door open, and knew that Jack and Suzi's mom was home from work. The two girls broke away from him and to his relief, he was able to quickly put on his trunks as his sister and her friend greeted his mother.

*

The evening meal went smoothly, but Suzi was giving him knowing glances all the time. There was a good movie on cable, so they all watched it, but all the way through, his sister teased Jack by spreading her legs and touching herself through her swimsuit.


Eventually, mom went up to bed leaving Jack alone with his sister. For a little while, nothing happened. Both of them continued watching television, but then Suzi got up and went to sit next to Jack on the couch.

"It's just us now, little brother," said Suzi, placing her hand on his thigh. "Or should I call you 'big brother' after your sexy show today?"

"You are a bad, bad girl," he replied, feeling his heart beat racing and his cock hardening under his trunks.

"It's all your fault," she smiled, "you make me all hot and wet." She picked up his hand and pressed it between her legs. He could feel the heat and the moisture – although some of that moisture would have been from the pool. For the first time – even though it was through her swimsuit – Jack was actually touching his sister's pussy.

For a few minutes, she rubbed his hand over her moist lycra-clad mound, quietly moaning as Jack began to take control of his fingers and seek out her burning slit through her college diving team uniform. But before he could slip his fingers underneath the wet material, Suzi pulled off her t-shirt and stood up.

"I'm going for a midnight swim," she said, "you coming?"

Suzi blew Jack a kiss and walked away leaving him in a bit of a daze. Where was this going to end? Surely it wasn't right flirting like this with his sister?

"You coming, Big Jack?" his sister called.

With a sigh, he got up, knowing that he just couldn't resist. For so many years, he'd seen Suzi as a bit of an annoying brat. But now, there was no question she was a woman. A woman with a tender pink snatch that he wanted to see more of.

Heading out through the kitchen towards the French windows that led out to the pool, he came across a damp swimsuit, left on the floor. Suzi must have stripped off before going out to the pool. Jack felt his cock harden in his trunks as he picked up the discarded swimsuits. Fumbling with the garment, he found the crotch and held it up to his nose. The moisture wasn't just pool water, his sister had left more than a little evidence of her arousal. It smelled wonderful, that raw female sexuality really put fire in his cock.

"Jack, I'm waiting," Suzi called, and he dropped the swimsuit reluctantly.

So if the she was no longer wearing a swimsuit, what was she wearing? As he exited the house, the answer became apparent: the only thing she was wearing was a grin.

"Bit over dressed, aren't you?" she said.

Jack shrugged and decided to just go with it. He tore off his trunks and dove, naked, into the pool. He swam towards her under the cool water, the pool lights revealing his sister's naked body as she floated there. He got closer, admiring her slender curves and that superb triangle of cherry red hair between her legs.

He surfaced next to her, and she squealed with delight, flinging her arms around his neck to pull him close to her. He felt her little breasts squeezing against his chest, her skin soft but cool from the water. He stood with his feet planted on the tiled floor, and she put her legs around his waist, pulling her warm pussy into contact with his rock hard cock.

"This is so wrong," he said, concern imprinted on his face.

"It's so right!" Suzi contradicted him, and kissed him passionately on the lips. He had to admit that it certainly felt right. More than right: it felt perfect. "Just relax," she said, breaking breathlessly away from him. "Enjoy it," she grinned, "treat it the way it is: a bit of harmless fun. We're not hurting anybody – we're both single, I'm on the pill. We're just having a good time, that's all."

Jack shrugged – she was right: who were they hurting? No one. He kissed her, tentatively at first, but then as it progressed, he relaxed into it, and his hands reached round to her soft ass to pull her warm pussy towards him.

"Oh, God I love you, Jack!" she said, grinding her vagina against his rigid cock.

"Well, I love you too, Suze," he smiled, beginning to deal with this a bit better now. "I want you to do something for me," he said.

"What?"

"Swim to the side, get out and sit on the edge there."

"Mmm…" she grinned, "sounds promising…"

She took a few strokes backwards, towards the side of the pool and did as he had asked, pulling herself up onto the edge of the pool, giving him a wonderful view of her firm breasts and succulent pussy. Leaning back, placing her hands on the ground behind her, she opened her legs, showing everything to him, and gave him a very seductive look, urging him towards her.

It didn't take him long to swim over to her, his cock still rock hard even in the cool water. He came to the side of the pool and placed his hands on his sister's thighs. It felt wrong, but so very right as well. It was his sister, after all, but somehow he just didn't care any more. For ages, he'd been inhaling the aroma of her pussy from her used panties, and now at last, he had it from the source.

He kissed her knees, then slowly up her skin. It was a little cold from the water, but drying fast in the warm evening air. Her skin tasted so very clean, with the slight scent of chlorine, until he reached her inner thighs, from where the scent of her oozing vagina was apparent.

Since she was sitting right on the edge of the pool, he had easy access to her succulent folds, and carefully began to lick around the cherry curls that sprouted around her labia and on her mound. He looked up, his gaze moving over her slender, womanly figure to meet her eyes and reflect her smile before he placed his tongue on her pussy lips.

Flat at first, he gently pulled his tongue over her inner labia, tasting for the first time her juices from her pussy itself. It was wonderful: salty, tangy, slightly sweet – the refined taste of femininity. Perfect. He penetrated her hot vagina with his tongue, then began to really eat her, driving his tongue inside her, lapping up her free-flowing nectar.

He found her clitoris and flicked it gently with his tongue, licking around the little sensitive bud before diving back into her wet pussy.

Her hands closed around his head, pulling him into her moisture forcefully as she rode his mouth to earth-shattering orgasm.

"We'd better go inside," he said after he'd licked her clean, "we wouldn't want to wake anyone up."

He pulled himself out of the pool and they both stood, and Suzi kissed her brother passionately on the mouth, tasting her own pussy juice as they connected deeply. Then they broke apart and she led him back into the house, and up the stairs, picking up their swimsuits along the way.

She led him into her bedroom, which was illuminated by two bedside lamps either side of her large bed. Hopping onto the bed, she flashed him a sexy smile, then turned onto her front, presenting him with her sexy butt.

In a flash, he was there, straddling her and guiding his cock gently to her wetness, pushing into her slowly until the head of his penis popped inside her and he felt the irresistible heat and pressure around his sensitive helmet.

He lay on her, limbs either side taking his weight, and moved his hard erection deep inside his sister. She couldn't help but let out a quiet groan as he filled her, his hands reaching round to enclose her soft breasts. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world, and as the two of them built up into the most shattering experience of their lives thus far, their climaxes were all the more powerful for the knowledge that this was only the beginning.

12