All Comments on 'Jack and Toby Ch. 03'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

I really want to see something horrible happen to Jack. I can't even describe how much Jack disgusts me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Story Sucks... And not in a good way!

Maybe Toby really isn't a pussy after all! Only where Jack is concerned. Toby has ZERO self worth. He should forget about school and see a good psychiatrist, he really needs serious professional help! He believes that he loves Jack, this relationship is not love!!! Jack is a user, and a total piece of SHIT. Toby should have left Scott alone and knocked Jack out... Seriously he needs to be finished with Jack's bullshit yesterday. I decided to give this shit story one more chance, but I can see now it is a complete waste of my time! It is way to painful and pathetic to even read this crap!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

Still do not like Jack......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t be the only one who was disappointed that Scott didn’t really beat the shit out of Jack. That’s horrible to say (and Scott was a huge asshole himself) but Jack is such a selfish user, void of any ability to truly love someone (including himself - he has to be filled with self-hate)! This story is pathetic, and Toby needs to get his head out of his ass and drop Jack and move on. Barebacking a whore like Jack has to be one of the riskiest stupidest decision Toby could make. That hole is bound to be filled with who knows what?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES