All Comments on 'Jack Can't Control His 'Urges'...'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More descriptors of Mom and Grandma

Still want to wank thinking about the situation. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is there a pregnancy in their future?

Be nice for the next stanza......

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
OK

I've read worse first tries. I think you really need to work on your characters if you plan to continue writing. I know this is fiction, but the best fiction is almost believable. This is easy to say, but hard to remember in the middle of a story that starts to just roll off the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Hope Jack fucks Grandma's smelly asshole soon!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

he did fuck her ass then her mouth dumbass

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

It was an ok story. Having the mom say the same thing day after day got kind of tiring, though.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
Good but...

All happens so fast and for no reason. Why did ge suddenly jerk off in front of his mom? The story was super hot but deserved a little more work on the characters.

But for a first try it was really good and the first two stories you posted here were much better so continue please, I'm a fan.

hornacekhornacekabout 10 years ago
ugh

"My son just jerked off and shot his cum on my face. What made him think he could do that?"

My question exactly. This story belongs in the science-fiction category because nothing except for mind-control or hypnosis can explain either of the characters' behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

@hornacek

It's a jerk off story. Maybe you should try that and you'd fucking relax. Geesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars!

Hey, It could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of my favorites!

This is now one of my favorite stories on this site! I loved every bit of it. I don't care how "primitive" you said it was or how fast other people say it is. It was amazing. I loved the scenario and the slow progression of the acts getting hotter and hotter, and the dirty talk. Loved when the mom ate his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hahaha! I can't stop laughing. This shit is hilarious. You should write for snl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This is a hot and funny story. Mostly hot. Keeps them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the writing but

Where is your trailer park story? I saw it and it disappeared. I felt it was one of the best. That and the one with mom getting ready to audition for pornflicks. GREAT writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Young guys like Jack have urges all the time

Then they discover that that's what the warm hairy hole between their mother is for--to satisfy those urges. Mommies who spread their thighs for their baby boy and let the kid blow his balls up the same cunt he came out of are the best mommies of all.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stroke stories on this site for sure. I cant believe how fast it makes me go off everytime I read it lol. Thanks man 5 stars for sure.

We have too few of these short stroke stories on literotica. It is fine with all the long ones, but sometimes one wants to go to sleep fast lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Job

You don't need to do a re-write. It was great just the way you wrote it. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 5 years ago
As you said,

a bit primitive/crude but VERY enjoyable , for what it is. NO changes need to be made, unless you want to add more to the adventures of Jack , mom and grandma. Thank you

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
HAHAHA!!

“Story” wise it read like Hell. It read like a 6 year to wrote it. It felt like i was reading a much too long, ongoing joke ad waiting for the punch line. Which dont know if there idioms or not cus ai blew my load before i got to the end....Well player Author! You sly boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

Love the mother son cock/count tease. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best I've read so far. Awesome keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. More work on the characters and too easy for mom to get turned on and than to swallow his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The gandmother sidetracks where the son and mom were going. Tenderness, rough play, real growth as they experiment.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Wow, very hot, don't change one word! Thanks 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous