All Comments on 'Jack Gets Caught by His Boss'

by stevenmaturin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice tale

nice short tale. My way of thinking is that if women wants to show it

then it is ok to watch the show. It does not mean you can touch it unless

she wants you do. not a perv just watching the show.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Great Fun!

When The Boss Likes Your Sex Skills And Your 'Yes Mandy's, Job Security, But Don't Rest TOO Long! More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had Potential

Interesting premise, but when the sex happens it's full-blown sex. There's no build-up. There's nothing slow at all. It's just from 0 mph to 60 mph with none of the slow acceleration, step-by-step things that truly make a story/scene erotic.

There were so MANY possibilities. She could have teased him by slowly stripping, body part by body part. She could have played with his cock slowly and deliberately while she continued to 'negotiate', getting and keeping him oh, so hot but not getting off. She could have 'forced' him step by step to look for, look at, sniff, her panties, then kiss her belly and thighs near her pussy, but not yet going down on her to get him even hotter. Then, perhaps a quick kiss to the pussy, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...

Great tale. Very hot and detailed. Would love another chapter and most definitely more of Mandy's panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous