Jackie and Artie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, because it's the truth."

"So how is this related to Brady's Saloon?"

"Once in a while, after a late night at work, when I know the girls are already in bed, I'll stop at Brady's."

"Okay."

"I'll meet a guy and go out to his car with him just so I can give him a blow job."

"You don't let him fuck you?"

"No, you were right. Fucking in a car really isn't all that much fun."

"Doesn't the guy get upset when he finds out he's not going to get to fuck you?"

Jackie smiled. "Artie, most guys are pretty happy with a blow job. That's especially true at Brady's."

"Why at Brady's"

"Most of the guys are married. They have to get home to their wives. All they want is a little quick fun. I let the guy play with my tits and my pussy while I suck his cock. He couldn't be happier."

"What about you? What do you get out of it?"

"A little while ago you correctly pointed out that being a slut is my kink."

I smiled. "Giving a guy a blow job in a car parked behind a bar is pretty slutty."

Grinning, Jackie said; "It really is."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"If we go to Brady's you could wait in the bar while I'm out in the parking lot. A blow job only takes about fifteen minutes."

I stared at Jackie.

She studied me. After a moment she asked; "What do you think?"

"The first time could we go in separately so the people in the bar won't know we're together?"

"Of course."

I laughed. "How soon can we go?"

"I'll call Eunice Grady tomorrow. If she's available we could go Monday after the girls are in bed."

"I can't wait."

"Will you eat my pussy when we get home?"

"I'll beg for the privilege."

"Will you want me to suck your cock or would you rather be my little cuckold for the entire evening."

"You'll get to indulge your kink. I'll want to indulge mine too."

"All right cuckboy, you'll wear your chastity cage for the entire evening. When you're finished pleasuring me with your tongue I'll take it off and allow you to masturbate into a tissue paper pussy. While you're jacking off like a little boy, you can imagine the fun I had with the man who took me out to his car."

I gasped.

Giggling, Jackie said; "I gather you like that plan Cucky."

"Yes ma'am, I do."

Jackie leered at me. "Cuckboy, I sucked a man's cock tonight. He also got to fuck me."

"Yes ma'am, I know that."

"Don't you think it's time for you to get back on your knees and finish undressing me."

"Yes Ms. Jacqueline." I dropped to my knees and reverently kissed each of Jackie's bare toes.

Staring down at me, Jackie licked her lips and commanded; "Remove my slacks Cuckboy."

The tone of stringent authority in Jackie's voice sent a shiver of raw excitement rippling through my loins. Adopting my most servile demeanor, I looked up at her and whispered; "Yes Ms. Jacqueline."

Jackie unfastened the clasp on her slacks. I obediently pulled them down to her ankles and held them while she stepped out of them.

Now wearing nothing but a lacy white thong, Jackie said; "Hang them in my closet and then put my blouse and brassiere in the dirty clothes basket."

"Yes ma'am."

I stood up. As I quickly attended to the tasks I'd been assigned Jackie sat down on the foot of her bed and watched. As soon as I was finished I hurried over to her and stood at rigid attention obediently awaiting her next command.

Jackie smiled. "You really do enjoy serving me, don't you Artie."

"Yes ma'am."

"That's hard for me to understand."

I sighed.

She quickly added; "Don't misinterpret what I'm saying; I enjoy it every bit as much as you do, maybe even more. I just find it difficult to understand why anyone would willingly accept a subservient role."

"It's just the way I am."

"I could never do that."

"I know. You like to be in control. You don't want to serve, you want to be served."

"That's true."

I smiled. "We're a perfect match for each other."

Smiling back, Jackie said; "We are. We're lucky we found each other."

"And we're even luckier that we found out the truth about each other."

Jackie shook her head. "I'm sorry I lied to you Artie, I really I am."

"I know, but I think I now understand why you did it and that helps. In a way I lied to you too. I think I also lied to myself."

Nodding, Jackie said; "I think we've both been aware of the truth for a long time. We just couldn't admit it to each other or even to ourselves."

"I believe you're right."

"Artie, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do." I answered without hesitation.

"Even though I lied to you?"

"You weren't trying to hurt me with your lies."

"I was trying to deceive you."

"You thought that was the only way I'd stay with you."

"Thank you for understanding."

I shrugged.

Jackie said; "I love you Artie."

"I know. I love you too."

"Were you jealous tonight, because I was with Clayt?"

"No I wasn't jealous, but when I thought about what you were doing with him I was envious."

"You were envious of Clayt?"

"Yes, of course I was."

"I suppose that's inevitable. Did it bother you or did you enjoy it? You understand what I'm asking you."

"My masochism."

"Yes."

"It bothered me a little, but mostly I enjoyed it. It excited me."

"What excited you the most?"

"That you were sucking Mr. Taylor's cock."

"Artie my mother said that you wanted us to push you."

"Yes."

"Is that really what you want?"

"Yes it is."

"Tell me exactly what you want."

Taking a deep breath, I said; "I want to be your submissive cuckold husband."

"What does that mean to you?"

"I want to be your servant; even your slave if that would please you."

"There are times when it might, but mostly I would be satisfied if you were my servant. Tell me more."

"I want you to freely enjoy other men. I want you to enjoy them and do things with them that you refuse to do for your servant."

"Won't that hurt?"

"Yes."

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to hurt you?"

"Sometimes maybe a little, but I need to know that you love me too."

"I do love you Artie. I'll never love anyone else as much as I love you."

"I believe that. What do you want Jackie?"

Jackie smiled at my use of her informal name. She understood. This had become a serious conversation. We were now two adults discussing our future relationship.

"Most of all I want to love you and be loved by you."

"I want that too."

"Sex is very important to me. I want to enjoy other men. I want to be a slut for other men."

I grinned. "That excites me."

Giggling, Jackie said; "I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me."

"What else do you want?"

"The idea of owning you, controlling you, dominating you is incredibly exciting to me."

"That makes me happy."

"I suspected it would."

We smiled at each other for a moment and then Jackie asked; "Artie a moment ago you said that you maybe wanted me to hurt you a little?"

Suddenly embarrassed I looked down at the floor."

Recognizing what had happened, Jackie said; "No Artie, don't be ashamed. I think it's exciting too."

I looked up at Jackie. "You do?"

"Yes, but it's also a little scary."

Chuckling, I said; "That's for sure."

"If we're going to do this were going to have to be extremely honest with each other and we have to communicate. You also have to promise to call time out if I do something that really hurts you. Artie I don't ever want to do anything that would actually cause you either emotional of physical harm."

I nodded. "Thank you."

Jackie thought for a moment and then she said; "You're going to have to trust me."

"I understand. There are times when you're going to be saying and doing things that might make me question the sincerity of your love or even your concern for me."

"That's right. You're going to have to always remember that my love for you is beyond question."

"I'll try. There may be times when I'll need you to reassure me."

"I'll need to do that too. Expressing our love for each other makes me happy. I can't imagine living in a relationship where we can't do that."

"Neither can I."

"We're going to have husband and wife nights."

"Nights when we love each other as equals."

"That's right and on those night I'm going to do all the things for you that I do for my playmates."

"I'll look forward to those nights."

"So will I and we're going to have our first one tomorrow night."

"I have a request."

"What is it?"

"On the nights when we're not equals can we pretend that the husband and wife nights don't exist?"

"You mean you want me to taunt you about all the things I do for other men that I refuse to do for you."

Shaking my head, I said; "I guess that's kind of perverted."

Jackie laughed. "Damn right it's perverted, but it's also unbelievably hot."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes Artie, I do."

We smiled at each other for a moment, but then Jackie sighed. Her smile disappeared and she looked away.

I asked, "What's wrong?"

Jackie didn't respond. Several seconds passed. I waited. Finally she looked at me and said; "Artie you have some sexual inclinations that many people would consider unorthodox."

After all of our discussions Jackie's statement took me by surprise. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, I said; "I'm sorry, I thought..."

Jackie interrupted me. "Artie, I wasn't being critical. I love your kinks. They're exciting and I'm so happy that you trusted me enough to tell me about them."

Sensing that there was more, I quietly said; "Okay."

Artie, you trusted me. Now I'm asking if I can trust you."

"Of course you can trust me."

"No Artie, this is a serious question."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're saying."

Artie, you admitted that you enjoy being a submissive masochistic cuckold; telling me that had to be difficult for you."

"It was."

"You trusted me. You shared your secret desires with me. I very much want to share some secrets with you, but I'm scared. I'm worried that when you hear them you'll think less of me."

"I doubt that it can be worse than acknowledging that you're a submissive pansy who gets off on hearing about other men fucking his wife."

"Artie, I love that you're a submissive pansy who gets off on hearing about other men fucking me."

"That's because you love me. I love you too. I don't believe you're capable of doing something that would make me think less of you."

"Artie, you get off on being a submissive wimp. I get off on being a nasty slut."

I smiled. "And I absolutely love having a slut wife. We feed into each other's fantasies."

"Yes, and that's exactly what I want; but..." Jackie's voice trailed off.

I pressed her; "But what?"

"Artie the night before last you asked me to tell you about the worst things I've ever done. I was afraid. While I didn't want to tell you then, I do now. I'm still afraid, but you're living your fantasy and I want to live mine."

"Why are you afraid?"

"I'm terrified that when you learn the truth you'll hate me."

"I repeat what I said to you earlier. I don't think you're capable of doing anything that would make me hate you."

"I don't know Artie."

"Have you ever murdered anyone or tortured puppies?"

"Artie, be serious."

"I am being serious. Jackie, I trusted you. Now it's your turn to trust me. Do it Jackie, right now. Tell me the worst thing you've ever done."

"You promise that you won't hate me?"

"Jackie, ten minutes ago I was kissing your feet and admitting that I was willing to be your slave."

Smiling, Jackie said; "It was pretty exciting too."

"Yes it was and now it's your turn. Open up, prove you love me."

"I do love you."

"Prove it. Tell me your deepest secret."

"You promise you won't hate me."

"I promise."

"All right, you asked for it."

"Yes I did, now trust me."

"Artie, you remember Ricky Tyler."

"Sure, He's the black basketball player who fucked you the night after we got engaged."

"Artie I really am sorry about that."

"You don't have to be sorry. It's in the past and frankly now I think it's pretty exciting."

"I hope so because there's more."

"Okay."

"That spring, after the Kelroy basketball season was over Ricky got into a three on three league at the YMCA. His teammates were two friends from his high school team, Billy Hudson and Ray Ford. The games were on Thursday night and they ended around nine o'clock. After their game Ricky, Billy and Ray always went to Benny's Saloon for a couple of beers and a plate of French fries."

I nodded.

Jackie continued. "About a month after we got engaged I ran into Ricky outside the fine arts building. We talked for a few minutes and then he asked me if we could get together again. I told him I was free that night. You were doing something with a couple of your friends."

Jackie looked at me. She was a little nervous. She'd just admitted to making a date with another guy a month after we got engaged.

I smiled at her.

Relieved, she said; "Ricky told me about his game and invited me to meet him at Benny's at 9:30. It sounded like fun so I told him I'd be there. I got to Benny's at a quarter to ten. Ricky, Ray and Billy were already there. They had a pitcher of beer and a plate of French fries."

"Benny's had good French fries."

Smiling, Jackie said; "Yes they did. Ricky introduced me to his friends. They poured me a glass of beer and we ate the French fries. Artie, Ray and Billy were both tall slender black men; but they weren't just handsome, they were also funny and charming."

"You liked them."

"Yes I did."

"How long did you stay at the bar?"

"Just till we finished the pitcher of beer and the fries."

"You and Ricky wanted to get back to his place."

"I'm sorry Artie, but we did."

"That's all right, I like being a cuckold."

Jackie giggled. "That's good, because you most definitely are a cucko..." She stopped. Shaking her head, she quickly said; "I'm sorry Artie that was rude."

"No, that was the truth and I'm finding the truth to be unbelievably exciting."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I really am."

"I'm so glad."

"So am I, but right now I want to hear the rest of this story. You finished the beer and the fries and you were leaving the bar. What happened?"

"On the way out of the bar the guys started talking about basketball. The Spurs were playing the Lakers that night and apparently it was a big game. Ray and Billy didn't have cable, Ricky did. They asked if they could come over and watch the game. Ricky looked at me. I didn't care. By then I was pretty liberated. It didn't matter to me if there were people in the next room while a guy was fucking me."

"It was also a little slutty."

Jackie flashed me a sly grin. "Yeah it was."

I smiled.

Jackie continued her story. "On the way to Ricky's the guys stopped at a convenience store and bought two six packs of beer."

"Were they getting you drunk?"

"No I had two glasses of beer at the bar and a can of beer at Ricky's. That's not very much."

"It's a lot for you. You've never been much of a drinker."

"Alcohol isn't one of my vices."

"Actually I'm pretty sure that sex is your only vice."

"Damn right cuckboy."

"So what happened when you got to Ricky's?"

"Ray and Billy turned on the basketball game while Ricky and I went into the kitchen to put the beer in the refrigerator. The moment he closed the refrigerator door Ricky started kissing me. I was in the mood, so it was only seconds before we were making out hot and heavy."

"Did you suck his cock in the kitchen?"

Jackie stared at me for a moment and then she laughed and said; "No, but I did have my hand down the front of his pants and he did have his fingers in my pussy."

I grinned.

Giggling, Jackie said; "I'm glad you're enjoying this story."

"I am."

"That makes me very happy."

"So what happened next? Did Ricky fuck you in the kitchen?"

"He wanted to, but I wouldn't let him. I wanted to do it in his bed."

"Comfort?"

"Damn right."

"So you moved to his bedroom?"

"We did, but we had to cross the living room to get there."

"Where Ray and Billy were watching the basketball game."

"That's right and we didn't fool them. My hair was mussed. My lipstick was smeared. Ricky's shirt was unbuttoned and his big dick was making a tent that could have housed a circus in the front of his trousers."

I smiled.

Jackie said; "We tried to brazen it out; but as we were walking into Ricky's bedroom Billy laughed and said, Ray and I are going to flip a coin to see who's next."

"I gather you didn't ignore him."

"No, by then I was pretty excited and feeling really slutty; so I turned to Billy and Ray and told them that I was eager to find out who wins the toss."

"You didn't."

"Are you angry?"

"No, but I am a little amazed."

"I'm sorry Artie."

"Why are you sorry? This is a wonderful story."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You do know what's going to happen, don't you."

"Of course I do, but I still want to hear you tell it."

"You don't hate me?"

"No, why should I. You're just reaffirming the fact that you're a sexual free spirit."

"Artie, that's a euphemism. Tell the truth, what am I?

Smiling, I said; "Okay, you're a slut."

"What kind of a slut?"

"A dirty nasty slut."

"Damn right cuckboy and you're my husband, my wimpy tiny dicked cuckold husband."

I laughed. "Enough flattery, tell me the rest of the story."

"Okay cuckboy, as soon as we got into his bedroom Ricky and I were all over each other. That's when I sucked his cock."

"I'll bet you did and I'll bet he loved it too."

Jackie grinned. "Believe me cuckboy, he did."

"Did you make him cum?"

"Not while I was sucking him. He wanted to fuck me."

"Did he?"

"Of course he did."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Artie, I did. Ricky has a big cock and he knows how to use it."

"So what happened after he fucked you?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Jackie, I think I already know. I just want you to tell me."

"Why?"

"There's several reasons. It's a fun story and it's something you did. I love you. I want to know about everything you've ever done."

Jackie smiled.

"But there's a much more important reason."

"What is it?"

"You said it earlier. You want to tell me. I understand why and I agree. I'm getting my fantasy. You have every right to get yours too. We'd be pretty stupid if we didn't foster each other's desires. While the fact that I love you and you love me is reason enough for us to be encouraging each other, our particular inclinations just happen to complement each other perfectly."

Grinning, Jackie said; "They do, don't they."

"Yes they do."

Jackie stared at me. We were both smiling. After a moment she asked; "Do you want to hear how it happened?"

"Very much."

"It was sort of an accident."

"You encouraged the two guys when they made the joke about flipping a coin."

"Not really, I was just being silly and they knew it. They hadn't taken me seriously."

"Okay, so how did it happen?"

"When Ricky got done fucking me I was feeling pretty relaxed."

"The beers probably helped that too."

"Maybe, but they definitely had another effect. I had to pee. I actually had to go pretty bad. I'd been to Ricky's several times. I knew where the bathroom was, so I jumped up and ran. The bathroom was off the living room."

"And you ran right into the two guys watching the game."

"I'd forgotten they were there. I was naked."

"I'll bet they were surprised."

"They were. I had to go so bad that I didn't stop. I ran right into the bathroom. When I was finished peeing I realized that I was trapped. My clothes were in the bedroom."

"What did you do? Call for Ricky?"

"Artie I couldn't do that. My pride wouldn't let me. You remember what I was like when I was a senior in college. I was in to being a free spirit."