Jackie and Artie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I remember. Isadora Duncan was your hero. What did you do?"

"I decided to brazen it out. I walked right back into the living room."

"What did the guys do?"

"Ray had a coin out. As soon as I stepped into the room he tossed it. Ricky was with them. They were teasing me."

"Who won the toss?"

"Billy did and when he won the toss Ricky said, I guess I'll sit out here and watch the game. They were all laughing, but Billy didn't move."

"They were still just teasing you."

"Yes they were, so I decided to have some fun too. I looked at Billy and said, What are you waiting for? Let's go."

"That was a challenge."

"I realized it as soon as I said it."

"How did the guys react?"

All three of them stared at me. They were totally amazed. Actually I was too. I couldn't believe that I'd really said that."

"You're telling me that it was a little impulsive."

"Totally."

What happened?"

"Billy turned to Ricky and asked him if he was cool with this."

"What did Ricky say?"

"If I was cool with it, he was cool with it. Billy stood up. As soon as I saw that I realized that unless I backed down it was actually going to happen. Artie, my pride wouldn't let me back down. Deep down inside I also I wanted to do it. Anyway, a minute later Billy and I were making out on Ricky's bed. It all happened really fast. At first I was just going to give Billy a blow job, but he had a beautiful big cock and he was a sweet guy. When he stopped to put on a condom I didn't want to say no."

"You let him fuck you."

"Yes."

"Was he good?"

"Artie he was wonderful."

"Better than Ricky?"

"Not really better, just different."

"Variety."

Jackie smiled. "You know I love it."

"After Billy was finished did Ray come in?"

"Yes he did and he was really cute. He actually knocked on the door and asked if he could have a turn too."

"You let him."

"I couldn't really say no. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I also wanted to do it. Artie, I love sex and this was an amazing experience."

"So all three guys fucked you."

"Actually all three of them fucked me twice. When Ray was finished Ricky came back and asked if he could have another turn."

"And you let him."

"Artie, by that time I was so turned on that I would have taken on the entire basketball team."

"And when Ricky was finished Billy came back for seconds."

"And then Ray knocked on the door again."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was amazing. All three guys were really good lovers. The variety was exciting too. Most of all, it made me feel so free and so slutty. I think that night was the first time I really understood how exciting it felt to be a slut."

"Did you ever do it again?"

Jackie hesitated. After a moment she sighed and said; "The very next week. We made a date before we left Ricky's that night. I'm sorry Artie, I really am."

"There's no need to be sorry. I'm glad you told me. I want you to share this side of you with me. I want to be able to enjoy it with you." I took a deep breath and quietly added; "I want you to taunt me about it."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I want to say something else."

"What is it?"

"I wish I could have been there that night handing out condoms to the guys as they went into the bedroom to take their turn."

Jackie laughed. "At the time, I don't think you were ready for that; but I have to admit that it's a really hot idea."

"Did you get together with them more than just those two Thursdays?"

Jackie's smile disappeared. She stared at me.

"It's okay, you can tell me."

"We got together every Thursday for the rest of the semester."

"Was it always the same three guys?"

"Yes, we called it our secret club."

"Did they know about me?"

"Yes."

"Did you ever talk about me with them?"

"Ricky brought you up a couple of times. I told him that you were off limits. If they wanted to talk about you I'd refuse to see them anymore."

"Thank you."

"Artie, I've always loved you. I won't let any of the other men bad mouth you. I never have and I never will."

"I appreciate that."

Jackie smiled and then she asked; "Are you in the mood for a little perverted fun right now?"

"Yes please."

"So am I." Jackie stared at me. After a moment she said,"Cuckboy, who am I?" Her voice dripped with arrogance and disdain.

Every nerve in my body tingled with excitement as I answered. "You're my mistress Ms. Jacqueline."

"And who are you?"

"I'm your lowly slave cuckboy."

"What was I doing earlier this evening cuckboy?"

"You were entertaining a man in his hotel room."

"Take my panties off cuckboy."

Jackie raised her hips. I pulled her panties down and slipped them off her feet.

"Put them in the dirty clothes. I won't need them anymore tonight."