Jackie Gets Undesireable Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cliff responded immediately while Jackie continued to weep. Betty leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"If you are going to fuck someone's husband bitch, you better get tough."

Cliff completed his task and Betty got up on her knees, still straddling Jackie, but not bearing any weight upon her.

"I want you to roll over onto your back bitch." Jackie thought this would be her only opportunity to turn the tide on Betty. As she rolled over she attempted to gain control of the gun and knock Betty to the floor. Betty was ready for resistance and brought her full 150 pounds onto Jackie's stomach knocking the wind out of her and then slapping her face with her free hand. The slap was so hard that saliva from Jackie's mouth spewed onto the bed. Tears flowed from Jackie's eyes and she cried in pain, disappointment, and disbelief about what was happening to her.

Betty was quite excited at this point having defeated the fit blond and having full control of her.

"Dumb bitch," Betty said before telling her husband to secure her wrists with the belts. Once secured, Betty got off of her and looked at the naked blond lying tied up on the big bed. She admired her work and then went into the other room and retrieved the bag she had brought with her. She told Cliff to pull over the hardback arm chair next to the bathroom door and sit in it.

"Put your arms behind you," Betty ordered."

Cliff hesitated and began to ramble on how this isn't necessary and he was sorry. "Well, I will see you in court with the photos of you and this slut." Cliff reluctantly put his arms behind him and Betty handcuffed him. She then pulled the belt from his pants and secured him to the seat of the chair by running his belt over his thighs and under the seat of the chair.

"OK time for some fun," Betty said. She walked over to the bed and stood where Cliff could see the two of them. Betty began to unbutton her blouse. Neither Jackie nor Cliff knew what she had in store for them. Betty took off her blouse revealing her "C" cup breasts in a black bra and threw it on the chair in the corner. She then removed her bra as both Cliff and Jackie watched. With her breasts swinging she removed her jeans and panties leaving nothing to the imagination. Both Cliff and Jackie's hearts were pumping hard and fast, each for different reasons. Jackie was scared and Cliff was excited, as evident now with his penis growing harder with each passing moment.

Betty lay down next to Jackie in full view of Cliff. Jackie tried to move away from the crazy woman, but she didn't get far with the belts securing her arms. Helpless, she lay there expecting the worst. Betty began by rubbing Jackie's leg and then moved up her torso to her breasts. She began to massage Jackie's "B" cup breast and looked at Cliff who watched intensely. There was nothing really that Jackie could do and she knew that any resistance would be not only futile, but met with severe violence. Betty leaned over and took Jackie's nipple in her mouth. Betty could feel it get firm as she ran her tongue over and around it. Jackie hated that she was unable to keep her nipple from responding to Betty's actions. Betty looked over at Cliff and could see his penis standing at attention. Betty massaged Jackie's left breast while continuing to manipulate the right, licking, sucking and occasional light biting. Jackie struggled to ignore the attention her body was receiving.

Betty's hand left Jackie's breast and traveled down to her abdomen, the tips of her fingers and nails adorned with red nail polish moving caressing her soft skin. Betty once again looked at Cliff and his throbbing penis flinching as the blood pumped into it. Betty's hand traveled down to Jackie's pubic area and traced the outline of Jackie's landing strip. Jackie locked her legs together in an effort to prevent Betty from going any further. Betty's first attempt to access Jackie's vagina was unsuccessful, but Betty bit down hard on the blonde's nipple making Jackie cry out in pain and briefly relax her clamped muscles Betty was able to slide her hand in. Cliff thought he was going to cum right there. He watched his wife caress the blond lover he picked up earlier in the day. As Betty's fingers traveled between Jackie's thighs, they became slick with her own juices.

"Hmmmm," Betty remarked. "Are these juices left over from the sex you had with my husband or are they new as a result of my touch?" Jackie lay speechless with Betty's fingers at the entrance to her vagina. Betty pushed two fingers into Jackie's wet vagina and then withdrew them using the juices as lubricant to rub Jackie's budding clit. Jackie's eyes closed as the fingers massaged her clit. Despite the situation she was in, pleasure shot through Jackie's body. Betty withdrew her fingers and brought them to Jackie's lips. "Open your mouth and lick my fingers clean," Betty directed. Jackie gave it some thought but opened her mouth after Betty grabbed her nipple and gave it a hard squeeze and twist. Jackie sucked her own juices from Betty's fingers.

"You know," Betty said, "this whole thing has made me excited too." Betty reached down between her legs and slid her fingers into her own slick love nest. She pulled them out and brought them to Jackie's lips. Jackie could smell Betty's unique aroma and turned her head away. Betty slapped her cheek and grabbed her nipple again giving it another squeeze and twist. Jackie opened her mouth sobbing and Betty inserted two fingers glistening with her juices.

"Suck it all off you slut."

After Jackie completed the task Betty got up off the bed and walked over to her husband whose penis was ready to burst. Her large breasts swayed and bobbed as she walked over to him. Betty grabbed a hold of his penis. "I am going to use this worthless penis of yours to get myself off. Do not cum Cliff. Do you understand that?"

"You, slut, watch this and don't take your eyes off of me or there will be more pain in it for you. Understand?"

Jackie nodded. When she saw the enraged look in Betty's eyes she responded vocally, "Yes, yes I understand."

With her back to her husband she straddled him and grabbed his wavering penis. Holding it steady she lowered herself onto it until all 9 inches disappeared into her vagina. With her hands on her knees for support she began to ride the long shaft up and down. Being quite excited herself at this point; she didn't think it would be long before she came. Jackie watched as Betty rode her husband. When her hands were not on her knees they were massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples. At one point their eyes met and Betty smiled like she was victorious in getting her husband back.

However, the show was too much for Cliff and after two minutes of his wife's tight pussy riding his penis he came in buckets. Betty tried to ride him longer, hoping to be able to reach her own orgasm, but he grew soft too quickly.

"Dam it you idiot," Betty said as she slowly dismounted and turned to him. Jackie could see his cum streaming down the inside of her leg. "You are worthless," she said as she wiped his cum from the inside of her thigh and slapped his face with it. Betty pondered for a moment, and then looked at Jackie. "Well that only leaves one other solution doesn't it?"

As Betty walked over to the end of the bed, the cream colored liquid coated the inside of her thighs. No Jackie thought to herself. She then repeated it out loud. "No, please no," Jackie begged.

Betty laughed as she climbed onto the bed by Jackie's feet. As Betty began to move toward her, Jackie tried to kick her. The look on Betty's face was frightening. She was filled with fury that this slut would kick at her. She trapped Jackie's legs and gave them more than a few slaps with her hand leaving pink welts and hand prints on Jackie's soft skin. Jackie struggled trying to get lose, but it was to no avail and Betty straddled her and put her 150 lbs. on top of Jackie pinning her to the bed. In order to gain control Betty slapped Jackie's cheek again.

"Stop moving slut, there is no way out for you. No one is going to rescue you so just relax. If you resist, it will be painful. Do you understand me?"

Jackie realized she was right and said, "Yes, I understand." Betty scooted her hips forward. Jackie could see Betty was excited; her pussy lips were engorged with blood. She smelled Jackie's familiar aroma as well as Cliff's cum that oozed from her vagina and coated the inside of her thighs.

"Lick me clean slut," Betty ordered. Jackie was a little hesitant and Betty grabbed the hair on the back of her head and forced her mouth forward to her mound.

"Open your mouth slut," Betty tightened her grip on Jackie's hair pulling the roots from her scalp. When Jackie opened her mouth to cry out she found her lips in contact with Betty's vagina and the taste of her juices and Cliff's cum. Betty ground her hips into Jackie's mouth and with the fingers of her other hand, clamp down on Jackie's nipple. "Clean me bitch or there will be hell to pay."

Jackie gave up and slipped her tongue into Betty's hole. She began to swirl it around causing Betty to close her eyes and tilt her head back in pleasure.

"Suck me into your mouth slut girl." Jackie did what she was told. Betty used her other hand to massage her breast and squeeze the nipple and began to moan in pleasure. Betty continued to control Jackie by her hair and ground her hips into Jackie's mouth. Betty's breathing became rapid and labored and Jackie knew that she was going to give her first female orgasm.

"Oh God, yes you slut, make me cum," Betty shuddered as a strong orgasm rocked her body. She finally let up on Jackie's hair while she recovered from one of the strongest orgasms she ever experienced.

With her ample breasts still heaving from her orgasm, Betty scooted down Jackie's torso. She looked at Jackie whose face bore the sticky and shiny mixture of semen and her juices. Betty reached down and grasped Jackie's breasts firmly squeezing them in a callous manner. "Nice job slut. You suck a mean pussy."

Betty could see the broken look in Jackie's eyes, a look that pleaded to be set free from this nightmare. Betty had other plans for her little slut though. She got up and walked over to her bag sitting on the table and opened it. She pulled out a small tripod and set it up and placed her camera on it. She pointed toward the camera towards the bed making Jackie a little nervous. What she pulled out next made both Cliff and Jackie's eyes grow wide; a black strap on dildo that measured about 10 inches and at least two inches round. Cliff asked Betty what she was going to do with that.

"Oh my dear husband, I am tired of being fucked so I am going to do some fucking myself."

After running the straps between her legs and securing the belt around her waist she walked over to the camera and turned it on to the video mode. She made sure that the bed and Jackie were in the frame. Although Jackie experienced a lot of fear up to this point, she was now terrified. Betty pressed the record button and walked toward the bed. Jackie watched closely as Betty's breasts bounced and the dildo swayed as she made her way over to the bed. She climbed on the bed straddling Jackie and moved up until the dildo was just inches from Jackie's face.

"I want you to suck on this like you were sucking on my husband's penis slut. You know what will happen if you don't. Hopefully you will save yourself some pain and save me some aggravation."

Betty reached down and caressed Jackie's cheek with the back of her hand. Jackie briefly enjoyed Betty's soft touch and closed her eyes. "Good girl, keep your eyes closed and open your mouth."

Jackie, now broken, did as she was told and when she felt the dildo slide into her mouth and she closed her lips around it. Betty was gentle at first but then became a little more aggressive driving the dildo in and out of Jackie's mouth. Betty drove it in deep, deeper than Jackie ever had any penis into her mouth causing Jackie to choke.

"Relax your throat and don't fight it," Betty recommended in a soft and helpful voice. Jackie applied what she was told and soon was taking most of the nine inches letting the head hit the back of her throat.

"Good girl," Betty said, "at least the whole day is not a loss, you learned how to give great head. I am sure your husband will appreciate that."

Betty removed the dildo from Jackie's mouth. "Keep your eyes closed now." Betty scooted down Jackie's torso and spread Jackie's legs. She looked down at the blonde's brown strip of pubic hair. "Blonds have more fun don't they slut. Too bad you are not a true blond."

Soon the dildo was at the entrance to her vagina. Jackie knew that the two inches was going to stretch her and she braced for the worst. Instead, Betty took the head of the dildo and began to gently run it up and down her vagina frequently running over her clit. With her eyes closed, Jackie found the action soothing as well as stimulating. Jackie kept her eyes closed and she felt her juices release inside of her vagina. Betty saw the expression on Jackie's face change; it was more relaxed and started to resemble someone that was experiencing something enjoyable. As Betty looked down at the head of the dildo she could see that it now was covered with Jackie's juices.

"Does that feel good my little slut?" Jackie nodded yes. Betty slid the lubed dildo into her vagina, stretching her lips and the walls of her vagina. Jackie moaned as she felt the dildo fill her. Betty then began fucking Jackie with long hard strokes. If Betty was intending on punishing Jackie, it certainly was not working and having the opposite affect.

Jackie was slowly building up to an orgasm as the dildo stimulated the nerves inside of her vagina. Betty was feeling pleasure of her own as the base of the dildo pressed against her clit with each stroke. Betty's rhythm was based on her pleasure and not on satisfying Jackie. Betty leaned forward, the nipple of her right breast rubbing against Jackie's lips. Instinctively Jackie opened her mouth and took Betty's breast into her mouth and sucked on her nipple.

"Oh shit!" Betty moaned as the sensations from her clit and her breast met and brought her closer to orgasm. Jackie moaned loud as she reaped the pleasure of Betty's efforts. Betty went along with it, slamming the 9 inch dildo in and out of Jackie's vagina and pleasing herself in the process. In no time Jackie was cuming. She arched her back and screamed as she reached orgasm. This excited Betty who reached orgasm shortly thereafter.

Betty withdrew the dildo from Jackie's vagina and lined it up with her rose bud. Jackie felt it against her butt hole and opened her eyes. Before she could tighten her sphincter muscles Betty had rammed the dildo inside of her. Jackie now screamed in pain as the dildo slammed in and out of her. Betty was quite turned on by inflicting the pain on the slut that was fucking her husband. This excitement and the dildo base stimulating her clit brought her quickly on the verge of another climax. After a few minutes she reached another orgasm and screamed with pleasure. After recovering from her orgasm Betty pulled the dildo from Jackie's butt leaving her sobbing.

Betty dismounted the bed and walked over to the camera and moved it so it was trained on her husband. She then walked over to him, the 9 inches of dildo coated with a mixture of juices from both of Jackie's holes. She grabbed his hair with one hand and the dildo with the other.

"Suck my cock Cliff."

Cliff looked at her like she was nuts and said "no." Although it was quick, it appeared slow motion to Jackie as Betty pulled her hand back and let it fly landing on the side of Cliff's face. The area turned a pinkish red instantaneously. "How many times will we have to do this before you open your mouth and suck on this?" Betty inquired.

Cliff didn't say a word and turned his head to the side. Betty drew back her hand and then landed another slap to the side of his face. His eyes began to tear and as she pulled back her hand for the third time, Cliff blurted out, "Okay, okay."

He opened his mouth and Betty inserted the long wide phallic into his mouth. "Close your lips around it and suck Cliff." Cliff did what she said despite the camera catching all the action. Betty let him suck on the dildo for a few minutes and then flung his head back using his hair. She reached down and undid the belt that secured him to the chair. She grabbed his hair again got him off the chair and onto his knees. She turned him around and pushed him forward so his ass was up in the air.

He pleaded with his wife not to fuck him in the ass but she would not listen. He kept his butt hole tight denying her entry. She slapped his butt hard several times until he gave in. With one stroke Betty plunged the dildo into his un-lubricated butt. She let it stay there while she undid the belt and stepped out of the straps. She looked down at her sniveling husband and shook her head.

Betty walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After a few minutes she emerged from the bathroom and got dressed. She packed up the camera and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at Jackie, her naked abused body stretched out on the soiled bed. Her mascara was running down her cheeks from the tears she shed and her hair looked like a rat's nest. "It goes without saying that if I ever see you with my husband again, I will post this on YouTube and let your husband know. Do we understand?" Jackie nodded subserviently and looked down. Betty then turned to her husband.

"I am leaving the key to those cuffs here on your slut's belly. I expect you to be home in an hour all cleaned up and ready for dinner. If you ever do this again, we will be in divorce court and you will pay this. Do you understand Cliff, you stupid shit?"

Cliff, himself sniveling and broken with a dildo sticking out of his ass said, "Yes dear."

Betty dropped the cuff key on Jackie's abdomen and walked out of the room.

12