Jackie Makes Two Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had told her at the outset, he craved her like never before, and being lusted after like a teenage girl rejuvenated her sexually. After years of marriage, he had come to take her for granted sexually. This is not to say that either they didn't love each other or that he didn't desire her. No, the simple human truth is that people do not appreciate what they have until they think they have to work for it. Things had gone the natural course, until now. The prospect that his wife had asserted sexual control over him, and now was cuckolding him, had made him virile as a stallion. She told me that she had instituted a new rule that he wasn't allowed to masturbate anymore. The result was more cum in those rubbers, which completed the circle while strengthened the fuel.

Time was right for the next step . . .

"Hi Sex, is he ready?" I asked.

"Yes Lover," she replied. "We are in our bedroom, and he is tied to the chair as you told me. I always like to please you lover, and if it pleases you to have me hand my reigns to you I always will!"

I thought that last was laying it on a bit thick, but it gave a new throb to my hard on. This was true because she was forcing him to hear it, and because I could feel that she really meant it!

"Oh Sex, I do love how you relish attention on me!" I said. "Now, I want you to enjoy me just fantasizing about you. Please, feel free to touch yourself as I describe and tell me if you are getting close to cumming. OK?"

"Absolutely Lover!" Sex replied.

"I come to your house unannounced. Your husband is home, and when you meet me at the door there is a quick flash of worry. But, unbeknownst to you, I had called earlier. I told him to make sure that you were both there and that it was time for him to see you sexually satiated. Right in front of him, and with the front door wide open, I plant a lusty open mouthed kiss on your sexy lips.

You are shocked, but only momentarily. A flash of heat runs down your tummy, straight to the tiny flower at the top of those secret lips south of the border! I wrap my arms around you and close the door. You look to your husband, unsure what to think. Then you see the same look that you have become used to on Saturday mornings, and you know that he's into it.

I tell him to bring Champagne, and any doubts that you had are lost when he comes back dutifully with two glasses. The realization that he was completed his transformation, that he is now your cuckold, and that you have personally trained him yourself makes your pussy juices begin to swirl within. Realizing that he is giving over to you all sexual control makes you decide to take the initiative. You decide to give your husband the show which he is so desirous to see.

"Come, Lover," you say Sex. "I want to finally have you in MY bed!!"

You giggled and took my hand, leading me to the bed you share every night with your husband.

"I want you to listen from outside this time," you said to your husband. "Lover and I want to break in the bed in privacy. But don't worry, we'll let you see the next round!!"

"The new condescension reached a crescendo, and the more you played the role of bitch the more obvious his hard on becomes."

"When we are alone in your room, I get behind you and nuzzle your fine long hair clear of your neck. I start to sensually kiss the back of your neck. My hardness rages between the cheeks of your full sexy ass."

"Your back arches involuntarily, as your pussy begins to flow with burning lava like heat. The softness of your ass tempts me, and you begin grinding your crack against my manhood."

"I am driven by lust for you, and tear all of your cloths off. In a flash my head is between those glorious thighs. You spread them for me as I feast on your womanhood. I tounge, and suck on your clit. The thick folds of your pussy engulf my face as I drink your essence. I am possessed in my hunger to taste your well of fertility."

"My cock drips as I taste you. It is hard, and wanting. A long drop falls and marks my new territory in your bedroom!"

"Unable to hold off any longer, I climb up onto the bed. You reach out and touch my aching hardness, feeling my precum on your finger. In a flash of lust you slip your finger into your well of lush passion. We both know exactly the heat of potential that your body is capable of on this very night. Yet, instead of being abated at the knowledge, we are driven instead."

"With gentle touch you guide me into your most sacred place. I loved that it was loose with use of "Lover". I felt proud that you wanted me so much that I could feel the difference in your sweet folds. When I am completely in, your thick sexy lips surround and engulf my whole rod and balls too!"

"Oh Lover, I'm getting very close!" Sex said in sexual exasperation.

"It happens too fast," I started, resuming the story. "My cock slides in and out of your hot pussy with animal like intensity. I suddenly slow my thrusting. 'I'm just about to cum, should I pull out?' I ask you, giving you a chance to back out. Even though we chose this day because it is your most fertile, I still want to know that you want it. Instead of answering verbally, you use your strong thick thighs and begin to rock my hips for me, taking me just like a virgin! My breathing becomes fast and short as I submit to your strength!"

"Oh, Lover ñ now, now," Sex screamed.

"Yes Sex, I am cumming for you right now! Go with it Sex. Oh, my cum is so thick and sticky for you . . . MMMMMMMMMMM YYYESSSSSSSS!!!"

"Yes, yes, YES LOVER, Sex shouted.

There is really nothing like a good Martini. To the uninitiated they symbolize style, elegance, and grace. Perhaps is it because of slenderness of the glasses, who knows. So it was fitting that I was sipping one at the bar. I had been anticipating the first face to face meeting with Sex and her husband all week. They were at a table, and I waited for the final signal that they wanted to go through with our plans. I sipped my drink and waited as they talked.

"Hi, would you like to join us?" Sex's husband asked when he walked up to me at the bar.

"I would love to," I replied.

"I think that you two don't need an introduction," he said when we got to the table.

"Hi Sex," I said shyly to her.

"Hi Lover, glad to finally get to meet you," Sex replied.

I took the seat next to her and gave her a lusty kiss. He sat on the bench across from us. I could tell that it was shredding he good and bad to see his wife kiss me in public like that. The erotic burn was obvious in his countenance.

"Well Lover," Sex started, with a slight bite on her upper lip, "what do you think?"

I took her bait like a willing fish, and quickly responded, "I think you are even more sensual in real like than in your pictures."

She looked at her husband. He knew this was his last chance to call the night off. I imagined what was going through his mind. Several facts had to be swirling. I had insisted that we meet when she was prime in her cycle, because I wanted her as hot as possible. He also knew from the look in her eyes that his role of cuckold was now complete.

"I . . . I . . . well, I invite you to have my wife . . .,"he said, finally uttering his line of submission.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked.

Sex rode with me as we drove back to their house. She teased me be slowly raising her skirt and showing more of her milky thighs, and kneading her enormous breasts.

By the time we arrived back at their house, her shirt was unbuttoned to her navel. As we all got out of the cars and walked into the house, her husband was stunned by the erotic dagger of seeing her shirt undone.

"I want our first time to be special," Sex said to her husband. "So, wait in the living room, and we will come for you shortly."

When we entered her bedroom we virtually tore each other's clothes off. The lust we both felt was palpable as we groped and familiarized ourselves. Finally I laid her out on the bed. I got on my knees and positioned myself between her thick, womanly thighs. I was unsure if she had realized how much the pictures of her and the 'friend' that her husband had found for her had turned me on. I began to reenact those pictures, licking and teething her gorgeous big pussy lips. I tried to give her the best oral sex she ever had, nibbling tasting, probing with an eager tounge. I knew that she loved to have oral sex done on her and I wanted to keep going and going. I glanced up and was treated to a view of her stretch marks, which turned me on even more. They whispered to me of her powerful potential, and I loved them. At that moment she held me with spellbinding authority, she clasped my hands beneath her powerful thighs, clearly knowing what was compelling me.

When I could contain my desire no longer, I rose. She started to reach for my cock to return the oral delights I performed on her.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later Sex," I said. "I NEED to be inside your pussy, NOW!"

She started to turn over, following the sequence of the pictures that we were reenacting. I stopped her, and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. I wanted to see her face as we made love. I needed to see her at her horniest, with her face bright red with heat.

"Oh yes Lover! But remember, we have to stop before you let go."

"Ok."

I balanced my hardness at the tip of her female delight. Her lips were big and puffy from all that oral attention, as well as being loose and inviting. I knew that she had anticipated that I wanted her to work her pussy out with that big toy for me, and like everything else she had not let me down.

Sex reached down and positioned me throbbing pole just inside her fertile, tempting pussy. That was all I needed. I drove into her sharply, and felt the rush of her drenching heat overtake me. Her womanhood was sizzling, and I slid freely inside. I nearly fainted with fulfillment at being full inside her. I could not contain myself for long and started to work my hips, yearning that she enjoy me as much as I her.

This first time was so erotic that I couldn't hold off for long.

"I have to stop," I said breathing hard and slowing my pace.

"Why don't you just admit it, you want my pussy - right here - right now!" she said with a new tone of authority. She gently wrapped her legs around my ass. "Think about it Lover, your precum is already in me. There's already some of your sperm in me. I already have you."

"Oh Sex!," I said as I felt my hardness throb with desire.

She controlled me, sliding me in with her calves for a few slow, sensual, strokes. I gave in at that point and lost all inhibition. I started a final driving effort. I felt the building deep in my balls, then the rush of it slowing through my staff.

Finally, I blasted inside of Sex just as she came.

I laid there for a few minutes, psychologically digesting what had just happened. Sex was completely at ease, which I found both reassuring and troublesome. It was true that I wanted it. I just hadn't planned on cumming inside her, and was unsure of how this might change things. There was no question, my surrender inside her intimate flesh was complete. But the surrender was psychological also, and it was just as through . . .

She arose, and after opening the bedroom door called to her husband saying, "Dear, you can join us now and bring some chilled wine."

Sex propped her torso up and spread her thighs out over the bed. As I surveyed the room I noticed that condoms were on the bedstand. I could only speculate that her husband had perhaps left them as a hint to me.

"Yes, that is HIS cum in me!!" Sex said as he entered the room. "Remember that you WANTED to see this, cuckold? Well, now you got your deepest wish!!"

I felt the erotic tension in the room as he was forced to accept what had happened as Sex and I drank our wine. My insecurities subsided as I saw his acquiescence of the situation. But, I felt a change in Sex. It was almost a realization of power. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and said, "Lick!!"

Her husband did as he was told, taking her toes into his mouth one by one. After he had complied she said, "Okay, you can get yourself off now, just don't get any on me!!"

He started to rub himself as she withdrew her feet from him. Sex got on all fours facing me. She pushed her pussy near his face, forcing his acknowledgement of my cum. She looked back at him one last time, before she turned her attention to me.

"If your eyes leave mine, I'll stop," Sex said in a flamboyantly daring tone.

With that warning I watched as she brought me back to complete hardness with her mouth. Twice I was thrown to such passion that my head involuntarily back. Each time she stopped. Her eyes awaited mine. My eyes returned and that set her to start again. The rest of whole time she sucked my manhood our eyes were engaged. She wanted to make sure that I knew that I was getting hard for her, and she had succeeded. My manhood was hard again, and I had watched her the whole time. I knew that I was hers . . .

She turned away from her husband on the bed, offering her fertile pussy to me from behind.

"I want to take you every way that I can tonight Lover," Sex said.

I was still a bit out of sorts, besides the lust, and she could tell.

"Look Lover, what does it matter now?" she asked. "You KNOW that your cum is already inside me, and that I am completely fertile. You KNOW that WE are already joined permanently. You KNOW that you want it . . . I'm right here, so take me!!"

The shift in power was palpable. I grabbed her full sexy hips and pulled myself closer. She positioned my shaft as I felt myself give over to her charms. What I remember best was her lips surrounding the base of my cock, and the warmth of her ass as we pushed against each other.

That night we made love five times. With each surrender of mine, she reminded me that I knew what I was doing. And I grew more bold to cum harder with each encounter. Afterward each time, I licked and nibbled at her pussy until the next. Her husband had eventually left us for the night, and we spent the next day fucking like animals all day. It was Sunday, and he only came to bring us food.

On Monday, she told me to call in sick to the office. I did, and we kept at it all day and night.

Ditto Tuesday.

Ditto Wednesday!

The fact that I had seeded her fertility for four straight days did not elude me. That she now had control of me with that pussy was clear to us both. She had conquered me with that luscious pussy, and she was going to enjoy this . . . Things began to calm down after those first four days of lustfully abandonment of wanton fleshly cleaving. I had to start putting in appearances at the office, and Sex seemed like it was okay for us to break from our joining. We all agreed that I should move in, and I started with the preparations right away.

After the first four days, Sex and I still made love in the evenings. One difference that I noticed was that she loved for me to give her oral sex right after I came inside her sacred flesh folds. At first she would just guide my head lower. In time, she graduated to a point of erotic aggressiveness in which she held me by my hair during sex, and as soon as I came shoved my mouth there. I knew what she wanted. It wasn't merely to feel my tongue pleasuring her. No, she was forcing me to acknowledge my weakness for her. Responding with zest, I pushed any of my cum that was leaking out back inside.

This took place over the course of a full month, every day she became slightly more assertive, until we reached the plateau I just described.

On the night of our one month anniversary, Sex had something special waiting for me when I got back to the house. She was nude on the bed, and there was a bag on the nightstand.

"It's time, Lover," she lustily said. "In that bag there is not one, not two, but three different home pregnancy tests. I am going to take them all tonight while we are together."

The tests confirmed what I already knew . . . We were permanently joined!!

"What now?" I asked as my heart raced with erotically charged fear and anticipation.

"Well let's get a few things straight," Sex said in a fully assertive voice. "You wanted this. In fact I could have made you BEG if I had desired. From now on, I OWN you!! That's right . . . now you're the cuckold, and I've decided to upgrade my husband back!! You will now beg to even see my pussy. And you are going to sign over your pay to me."

I didn't even have to think about my decision. "Yes Sex, I surrender to you."

"Good, your training will start tonight. I have a new black fuck buddy that you will watch take my luscious pussy, and consider yourself lucky to have the chance to watch."

I knew that the circle was now complete . . . she had me, and I gave myself to her completely willingly . . .

12