All Comments on 'Jackin' Jacks'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like when a story is more important than the sexual actions of the characters. The reader should be enjoying the story as well as the couplings between the characters. I like the flow of the story and the build up. I like the dialogue and the banter between them also. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more!!!

The story was so good and I couldn’t help but get into it more and more. Really hope you write a sequel to this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I strongly suggest you get another editor. This one failed to notice you went back and forth between the present and past tense at least four times.

"took a hold of my thickening cock." "took hold". No "a".

This editor also doesn't seem to know how to punctuate dialogue:

"I'll try, Miss Roberts, I will try." I said - You need a comma after "try".

I couldn't get past all the mistakes and gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

I like your characters, and would welcome a continuation. 5*

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Tease

Expertly written tease story, we know where they're heading, and loving the teasing way they are getting there. Five stars for keeping us on that show burn. Hope there's more to cum.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
next

will she move in with him and control him? finally fucking him? when she is ready but not before. great start to a great story line.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Well I liked that !

Slow, sensuous build up, with always the promise of more.

I hope you write the sequel it is crying out for !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This was really good. Nice slow buildup, with sexy times that were sexy and believable. Hope there’s a sequel or two for these two.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 4 years ago
Amazingly written

A slow build up, amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Well written.

But there's too much speed with the handjobs. It's always as if she's in a rush to get it started, and then to make him cum as fast as she can.

Why, since this is all being done so she can be in control of what's being done, doesn't she extend the handjob by slowly teasing him. The 'control' she'd have should be a turn on for her. And why no lube handjobs at any time?

Gave it four stars.

SypherzSypherzover 3 years ago
Great story

Night 1: Oh no I've forgotten my sister was over so I'm naked in bed how embarrasing!

Night 2: WELP TIME TO SLEEP NAKED AGAIN!

I get it, it's a story and very good one, that made me laugh though.

5 stars, Favorited, liked and subscribed and all that jazz.

deephavocdeephavocover 2 years ago

I loved this story. I wish there was a sequel.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The beginning hints at a long history. But the story itself ended before it had even begun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever premise.

Well written

Five stars

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Great build up, well written. It feels like it ends too soon - they are still in the middle of rising action, and then the story is over.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"..I came back to school having grown 8 inches and put on 30 pounds of mostly muscle over the summer..."

Lol! Give us a break. 30 pounds? Yes, that's doable..if it's mostly fat. 8 inches in height? In a single summer? I think you've been self-sucking a bit too much, and your brain is deprived of oxygen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...