Jackin' Jacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick disagreed, and he kept bouncing, still hard, in front of me as I shampooed my hair and lathered up. As I was rinsing my head under the spray, I felt cool air swirl about me as the curtain jerks open. Kelly tells me to hurry up so she can get in too. I can't look, my eyes are closed tight under the threat of soap and sharp spraying water. Apparently, she can just walk in here whenever she wants now. I minded and yet I didn't all at the same time.

I finished my shower, making sure to get all the used cum off my body. I stepped out of the shower and started to dry off. Kelly left the door open. That helped the room not steam up so much and the mirror wasn't fogged over. Those were good things. The bad thing was I could now see right in the bedroom. Kelly was back in the bed, still in just her little shirt and panties. She was lying in her back now, knees up and legs spread. Once again, she had her hand under the waistband of her panties and was rubbing her pussy hard and fast. She was groaning and writhing back and forth. She slid her other hand under her top and toyed with her hard nipple. She pulled her hand to her mouth and sucked the pussy juice off her fingers, then plunged them right back between her legs. I couldn't see the details, but It was clear she had started to finger-fuck herself.

I stood there motionless, staring in disbelief. The scene in front of me was mesmerizing. Easily the sexiest, most erotic thing I had ever witnessed. And the fact it was my sister made it even more intense. There was nothing else I could do at that moment. My dick, which had been hard and throbbing now for what seemed like forever pulsed continuously between my legs. I couldn't help it. I grabbed a hold of my cock and started to stroke it. Not the slow, playful stroking Kelly had been doing to me, this was faster, more intense, like I had some primal need to jack off and cum as fast as I could. I couldn't believe I was watching my sister masturbate while doing the same thing myself. She fingered herself faster, and so I increased my speed as well. Kelly went back to frigging her clit while I pumped my cock as hard as I ever had. Without even realizing it, I had the towel held up in my other hand and the blasts of cum went right into it. I grunted out loud, which made Kelly open her eyes and stare right at me. She bucked her hips in the air and I could see her entire body shudder. She held the pose for a few seconds, shaking. Then once again she just fell limp on the bed.

I leaned on the sink counter and steadied myself. I tossed the towel in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom naked, dick shrinking but still swinging free in front of me. Kelly just stared at me silently, her eyes still glassed over from her orgasm. I grabbed a shirt and shorts from the dresser and started to pull on some boxers when she finally spoke.

"I hope you left me some hot water," she said flatly.

"Just a drop or two. I'm going to go get some donuts and coffee. Want anything specific?" I asked, pulling a t-shirt over my head.

"Espresso. Jelly filled. Maybe a bran muffin." She finally sat up and stretched, yawning and making her hard nipples strain the thin fabric across them.

I nodded and headed out the door. The drive to the coffee shop wasn't long, but I knew I had to get out and clear my head some. This was going too far, too fast. I was sure of it. Her jacking me off might have been excusable as innocent, but me staring at her, jerking myself off while she masturbated right out in the open was a whole other thing. We had to talk about this. I had to regain control.

I pumped myself up mentally for the big speech when I got back to the apartment. I knew it would be awkward, but I also knew that things couldn't continue going down the path they were heading. Brothers and sisters didn't do stuff like this together, not in real life. Sure, there were porn flicks about incest, and websites with some dirty stories to read on the topic, but those were all just fantasies. This was real. This was actually happening. Again, I know we hadn't technically had sex, but there was no way this wasn't heading in that direction. And that would change things forever, permanently, and in a way I was certain neither of us could handle.

I bounded up the steps to my door, full of confidence. We'd talk, and she would understand. I was sure she'd agree with me. We would go back to our normal relationship. Things would be just fine. I opened the door and set the coffee and to go bag on the table. I heard the shower still going. Well, the talk would have to wait.

I turned on the TV and put on the news. I grabbed my breakfast and sunk myself into the recliner. I got pretty engrossed in my donut and the news piece on the de-escalation of tensions in Northern Albania. So engrossed, in fact, that I didn't hear Kelly come out of the bedroom, grab her coffee, and sit on the couch across from me. I didn't notice she was wearing one of my State U. Athletic Department t-shirts, nor did I notice that it hung down almost to her knees or that there was no way to know if she was wearing anything underneath it. I didn't realize that when she bent forward to grab the napkin she dropped, that I could see down that shirt to her hard nipples. And I wouldn't have known she was only wearing some skimpy, lacy boy short panties underneath it. I didn't notice a thing until she spoke.

"Is this really what we are going to watch?" She asked, taking a sip of her espresso.

"It's just the news. You can change it," I said, tossing her the remote.

She flipped channels around and came across some rerun to stop on. I finished my coffee and set the cup down on the end table.

"So, I guess we should talk about stuff," I started.

"Yeah, I guess," she said. "Although it isn't as bad as you think it is."

"I'm not sure about that. It's pretty bad in my head what's been going on here."

"Look." She put her drink down and leaned forward. "I don't expect you to understand fully but, being a girl like me isn't easy. Being the petite and cute and short and tiny and diminutive little thing is even harder," She said, using air quotes around the adjectives I had heard used about her thousands of times.

"I'm sorry Kel. I didn't know..."

"This has nothing to do with you," she cut me off. "In high school, all the guys seemed to want me. Not because of who I was as a person, but because I had this body that filled some fantasy they all seemed to have. The ballerina. The innocent little girl. The gymnast. Even Tinkerbell, for fuck's sake. You name it. They always had that picture in their minds. So, when I started having sex, it was always about that. Always about the guy and his fantasy. I never got to express myself in any other way. Now, part of that is my fault for not speaking up, but mostly it isn't."

"Wow. I never even thought about that."

"I know. You weren't supposed to. But the other guys, they all wanted to fuck me because of that. And sometimes, it felt good, and it was a turn on, but not usually. Some of them eventually made me come, but not often enough. Sometimes I just felt like I was being used. Like they wanted my body but, didn't want me. It wasn't me they were fucking, they were fucking a fantasy."

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say or respond to. She seemed to be on a mission, so I just sat back and listened.

She continued, "Sex became this passive thing. I was always getting fucked. I was never the one doing any of the fucking, even when I was on top. They didn't want me to fuck them, they wanted the fantasy. They wanted to be able to do things to me, not the other way around. I wanted to take control of my sexuality."

I was confused. "Control? you mean, like S&M type stuff?"

She shook her head. "No, no, no. You don't get it. I did things, but I was never allowed to steer the ship. I mean, I consented most of the time because I liked having sex, but I never got to write the narrative. It was never about my fantasies or desires. It was never me in control, mostly because guys don't want to be made to feel weak. And having some tiny little woman lead the way makes them feel weak for some reason. I don't understand all of it. I've been talking to Isabella about it, but she's taller and curvier really built and it's not the same for her. She can take control sometimes and her guy likes it. No guy that's ever been interested in me seems to be ok with not being in control of our sex lives."

She stopped to take a deep breath, so I took the opportunity to speak. "I think I understand. I mean, I don't really, since I'm not you, but I think I understand you in theory."

"I just get tired of the guys always wanting stuff from me. Sometimes, I want to do the things I want to and not have to worry about anything else. Like this morning when you put your hand on my butt."

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there. Sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok. Under normal circumstances, that would have been welcomed. But I didn't want you to do anything but lie there. I wanted to get off all by myself in that moment, because I was very content with the feeling, the rush I had gotten from making you cum. Because I did that to you all on my own, and not the other way around. I was in control. You let me be in control of what happened. And that turned me on more than your hard cock did," she paused. "Although, truthfully, I really didn't expect you'd try to feel me up like that either."

I blushed and hung my head. She came over to the chair and pulled me to my feet. Kelly wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"It's ok Jacks. I get it. This was an entirely new thing and I didn't tell you any different."

"Yeah, but I shouldn't have touched you. I shouldn't have let you do any of that. I needed to stop it. I felt like I was..."

"Losing control?" She cut me off and looked right up at me. "Yes, you were losing control. But only because I was taking control."

"Ok. But... why? And why me?"

She stood there silent for a minute, then sat back down on the couch. I sat beside her, and we faced off. "Well, that's the thing. When Greg kicked me out of the car, I was so upset, not just with him, but with what he had talked me into. Not the act itself, I was ok with it, but that it was once again his fantasy being played out and not mine. While you and I watched TV that night, I realized I needed to do something for myself, and soon. You had been so supportive and so understanding, plus, you were right there beside me and I was pretty sure there was no risk in trying something with you. You weren't interested in me sexually. You were my big brother. You'd protect me. And I needed protection. Not from you, but I needed to feel safe. I was sure you weren't going to try and fuck me or try and play out some typical guy fantasy with me. If you stopped me, it wasn't me sexually you would reject. You'd be protecting your sister from something bad."

She stopped and held my hand. I did feel bad for not protecting her, but now it seemed like she didn't want me to try and stop her. I still didn't understand all of it, but my head had stopped spinning at least and that pang of guilt that had been stuck in my throat all day had subsided.

"I wasn't sure what I was going to do honestly. Then I saw you in bed when I got up to go to the bathroom Friday night. I decided to lay beside you and see. I could tell your dick was nice and big. When I woke up and saw it pointing at the ceiling, I had this urge to grab it right then and there and play with it. But I held back, content to just stare at it while you slept in. I could tell when you woke up that you were anxious and uncomfortable, so I decided to just not say anything about it at all."

She paused to catch her breath and squeezed my hand again. "I was truly sad when you said you had plans for last night. I really didn't want to be alone. I really am sorry she cancelled on you, but selfishly, I was very happy about it also." She smiled at me again. "I really enjoyed spending the day with you. It was nice being in someone's company where you can tell they aren't constantly leering at you or have ulterior motives. I didn't have to worry about sending out mixed signals or anything. I could just be myself. I liked that. Thank you for that Jackson."

She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. She sat back down and quickly continued. "I felt very safe cuddling up next to you after we came back here. When I woke up and you were gone, I was sad and disappointed. Then I had to pee. I knew you'd be in bed, probably naked again, and it just hit me all of a sudden. I wanted to see your dick. Not because I was attracted to you or anything, and not that I didn't know what a dick looked like. But because I had always seen them on someone else's terms. The guy would pull it out of his pants and want me to touch it. The guy would unzip and show it to me. The guy would take his pants off. For once, I wanted to see one on my terms, when and where I decided. I figured this was the best chance I had to do so. It was a risk, but lying there close to you, the risk seemed too small to worry about."

"What if I'd said no?" I asked quietly.

"Then you'd have said no, and I would have figured something else out some other time. But I knew that that wouldn't hurt me. I wasn't going to let it. Like I said, you wouldn't be rejecting me, you would be trying to protect me."

"At least you asked first." I quipped with a grin. I felt a little better about things now.

"I did, consent is important. Especially for something like that." She slid closer and put her arms around me. I did the same and held her for a long time in silence.

I was starting to comprehend. She wasn't interested in anything sexual from me, she needed a self confidence boost. Not about her body or looks, but a boost in confidence that she could be sexual with someone and not be rejected for it. It still felt weird that he chose me, but her reasoning made some sense, at least for now.

"Thank you, Jackson." She broke the silence. "How many big brothers would let their sister jerk them off for her own mental health?"

I laughed. "Not many I'd hope. Not many little sisters would ask."

"I know. Can we be normal for a while? Like, just sit here and watch TV or something?" She asked.

"Of course." I got up and grabbed the remote from the recliner and settled down on the couch again.

She slid herself right up next to me and took the remote from my hand. "I'm taking control again," she giggled.

"And I'll let you," I played along.

She flipped around and found The Princess Bride on cable. We watched the entire thing together, quoting along with the lines, laughing and enjoying ourselves. As the credits rolled, she jumped up and ran off to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen for some water and noticed the time. Nearly six o'clock. Getting close to dinner time. I decided to make us some pasta.

"Good, I was about to say I was getting hungry," as she appeared beside me in the kitchen and saw what I was doing.

"Me too. I'm tired of eating delivery. We've eaten delivery or gone out every meal for two days now, I figured I would make something simple."

I finished cooking while she flipped around and found another movie, this one some cheesy, made-for-TV chick flick. I filled two bowls and brought them into the living room. I looked at the TV screen and some actress on screen was wearing just a lacy bra and matching panties.

"So, is she hot?" Kelly asked with a mischievous grin as I handed her a bowl. "Her butt cheeks are hanging out of those panties."

"Sure, she's pretty. The skimpy outfit helps too." I replied cautiously.

"Hmm." Was her reply. I had no idea what that meant. "This is pretty good. One of these days you'll make a good spouse for someone."

"Yeah, one of these days," I mused. We sat and ate while the actress swooned over the rich guy yet, failed to notice the handyman working in her building until the end, when she realizes he's the one and he's always loved her. You know the type, predictable, silly, corny.

Kelly turned to face me suddenly and asked suddenly "So can I ask you an odd question?" Out of the blue.

I was a little nervous. "Sure."

"Did you want to have sex with me earlier this morning?"

Wow. What a bombshell of a question. I hesitated a second, and she leaned in expectantly. "Well." I drew the syllable out. "Yes and no."

"What does that mean?" She followed up insistently.

"I was very aroused, but also very confused. I wanted something, but knowing it was you beside me was weird, since I didn't know exactly what you were doing or why you were doing it." I tried to be honest and guarded at the same time.

"So, when you grabbed my ass? What was that?"

"I wasn't sure. I could tell what you were doing. It seemed like the thing to do, I guess. I suppose I thought it would make you feel... better? It was wrong. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I get why you were confused." She looked down at her bowl, then back up at me. "What would you have done if I was just another girl in your bed?"

"At that moment or in general this morning?" I asked, trying to turn the conversation on her a little.

"When I was fingering my pussy next to you. What would you normally do in that situation?" There was that sudden shift in language again.

"If it was some random woman in my bed doing that, I might offer to help. Or, I might just pull her panties down and start eating her out, depending on the moment." She raised her eyebrow at that one. I had her off guard a little. For a moment anyway.

She fired right back. "And if she was stroking your cock like I was doing?"

"I would have wanted to fuck her. I would have pulled her on top of me and had her ride my cock, hard and fast, for as long as she could, until we both came." I said firmly. She looked away, a slight blush to her cheeks. I felt a little surge of adrenaline. Victory!

She sat there quietly. Looking at her knees and fidgeting with the hem of the t-shirt. I saw her legs jutting out from under it. It was child-like, cute, innocent. Was she messing with me again now? I grabbed the remote and started scrolling the channel guide. I leaned back against the arm of the couch and propped my feet up in her lap. That got her attention.

"Um. Excuse me. I'm sitting here."

"I know, but I needed to get comfy" was my reply.

"Well get them comfy somewhere else," she paused. "I'm kind of horny now. Do you have any porn we can watch?"

I'm positive my jaw dropped six inches. I just stared at her for a moment, unable to answer. She returned my stare, unfazed.

"Well?"

"Umm... Like DVDs and stuff? No," I stammered.

Kelly broke out in a huge grin, then started to laugh loudly at me. Dammit, she was messing with me again.

"That's not funny Kelly."

"I disagree. Your face was hilarious." She pointed at me. "Aww, don't pout Jacks."

"I'm not pouting. I'm still in a state of shock."

"It'll be ok big brother. Seriously though, you really don't have any dirty movies around here?"

"No. No one really does that anymore."

"Really? I thought all guys had a stash of porn hidden."

"Sorry to burst your bubble. If you want to watch porn, my tablet is over there."

"I can just use my phone instead," she said matter-of-factly.

"Should I give you some privacy?" I asked in mock concern.

"Maybe later." Let's find a different movie. This one sucks." She grabbed the remote from me and started scrolling through the options on Netflix. She wiggled herself to where she was sitting between my legs and leaned back against my body. She stopped on a subtitled foreign language movie I had never heard of and turned her head towards me.

"This one is good, but there's a bunch of nudity in it. If you get a boner, try not to poke me in the back. I'm comfortable like this."