Jackin' Jacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try my best," I answered. She patted my leg and leaned back to start the show.

And boy, she was not kidding. There was a ton of nudity in the movie. Literally ever scene had some skin. And not just butts and boobs, but casual, full-frontal nudity as well. Girls and guys both. Not all of it was overtly sexual, but most of it was, and I started to feel my dick stirring. If I kept watching this, I was going to get hard again, I just knew it. I shifted my knee beside her, hoping to shift my dick into a position where it would not press against her directly if it continued to get hard. Kelly caught my movement and giggled.

Uh oh, is the big boy getting ready to come out and play?" She said mockingly.

"I'm just shifting things around a bit," I said, as a topless, red-headed girl on the screen dropped her panties. She ran her fingers through her trimmed bush, then along her slit as she looked at herself naked in the mirror. My cock twitched again, and Kelly rubbed my knee. Without warning, she turned the TV off.

"That's enough torture for now," she stated. "Jackson, take your shorts off."

"What?"

"Pull your shorts off," she repeated calmly. "Take out your dick so I can play with it again."

"Umm, that's alright, we don't have to do anything else," I stammered.

"I know I don't have to. I want to. Big brother, I want to jack off your cock again. Please?" She batted her eyes at me innocently.

"I don't know Kel, this seems even weirder than this morning."

"It's the same. We're not going to have sex. I'm not taking my clothes off. We're not going to fuck, I'm not going to suck your dick, or let you finger my pussy, or do anything else. I just want to jack it off and make you cum," she said plainly, as if that was a rational argument. "You have a good-looking dick. Those are rare. Most dicks are visually unappealing to be honest. Yours gets nice and hard and is really thick around and I would like to play with it again. You're already getting an erection, I can tell by how you're shifting around, so let me do it to you. I'll get to play. You'll get to cum. It's a win-win situation." She emphasized the point by sliding out from between my legs and tugging on the bottom hem of my shorts.

I sighed and gave in. I undid the draw string and stood up. Kelly took over from there. She sat in front of me and reached out to grab my shorts. She pulled them down slowly, almost as if she was teasing herself with them. I lifted my feet instinctively and kicked them aside. She was already reaching for my boxers now, but not pulling them down. Instead, she reached in the fly and grabbed a hold of my dick. He was not fully erect yet but getting well on the way there. She pulled it and my balls out of the fly and let them hang there in front of her. She moved my dick back and forth with her finger as he swelled and started to point straight at her.

"That's so cool. I've always seen them once they're already hard. I've never really watched one while it gets hard before. I still can't believe yours is so thick." She wrapped her tiny hand around the base and pointed at the gap between her fingers and thumb. "Look, that's almost two inches apart. Wow," she said as she started pumping him back and forth. She continued to stroke it as she pointed it from side to side, up and down, seemingly determined to test the limits of my dick's range of motion.

She settled into her normal rhythm, long, slow, top to bottom strokes, followed by faster, short strokes right below the tip. She was really, really, good at this. I wondered how many hand jobs she had given before. I wanted to ask, yet I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer. She paused and licked both her palms.

"Going to try something different here. Hold on," she said, grabbing my cock with both hands at once. She laced her fingers together around it and pumped back and forth. Her position in front of me coupled with needing both arms to work it in unison made for a pleasant sensation, but a humorous sight. I stifled a laugh.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asked.

"I'm trying not to."

"Don't you like it? Does it not feel right?" She queried.

"It feels good, but not as good as what you were doing earlier."

"Oh. Ok. I just wanted to try it out," she said, dropping the one hand down and resting it on her knee. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. It didn't feel bad at all. I still would have cum doing that, it just didn't feel as good as what you're doing right now." I punctuated the statement with a moan.

She took that as a cue and increased the pressure of her grip on my cock. The long, slow strokes got a bit faster, the fast, short ones got more intense. Holy fuck it felt good.

"So, you like this?" She asked as I groaned.

"Yes ma'am." I leaned back, closed my eyes, and thrust my hips towards her. I felt the tip of my dick make contact with skin. My eyes shot wide open.

"No fucking my nose. I don't think it would fit anyway." She smiled up at me and squeezed my cock tighter. I was getting pretty close to cumming.

I resisted the urge to move my hips again. I looked down and saw her slide her free hand off her knee and glide up her inner thigh.

"I'm getting close." I warned her. She had her hand up under the long t-shirt now. I couldn't see it, but I was pretty sure she was playing with herself while she jacked me off. That thought sent me over the edge.

"Mmm yes. I want you to cum for me Jackson." She purred.

And, so I came. The first blast caught her right on the cheek. She sat up quickly, a shocked, bemused expression on her face, just in time for the next two powerful blasts to hit her right between the tits. More and more cum came shooting out of my cock. I don't think I've ever cum so hard or so much in my life. Jet after jet of semen spewed forth and landed across her tits and stomach. It soaked into the fabric of the shirt, staining the light grey a much darker hue. I stood there panting, trying to both catch my breath and keep myself upright at the same time.

As I tried to regain my composure, Kelly looked down at the copious amount of cum covering her chest now and laughed a little. She pulled the semen-soaked shirt over her head and off. Her beautiful, tiny, magnificent breasts were now in plain sight in front of me, damp in patches where the cum had soaked through the cloth. She leaned back against the couch, closed her eyes and slid her hand into her panties once again. She rubbed her pussy in fast, furious, circles. I watched in awe as her breasts rose and sunk with each heaving breath. Faster and harder she rubbed her clit, moaning louder and thrusting her hips up off the cushion. She came nice and hard. She was so sexy lying there, nipples standing up proudly, hand in her panties, panting and moaning out loud, her body tensed up like a statue. I felt my dick stiffen again. She was so sexy. I was turned on again. I took my dick in my hand and began to rub it while she collapsed into the couch, her entire body spent.

"Wow. That didn't take long this time," I mused out loud. She looked up and blushed.

"Shut up Jacks," she said between gasps for air.

"Can I tell you something? Well, two things actually," I asked, still stroking myself in front of her.

Her eyes locked in on my hard dick. "What?"

"First, that was the hottest, sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever seen," I admitted fully.

"Thanks. I can tell you liked it." She smiled, nodding her head at the stiff cock in my hand. "What's the second?"

"You have some of my cum on your face."

"Jackson! You..." She cut herself off by wiping her cheek with the back of her arm. She grabbed the discarded shirt and wiped my cum off of her. The thought of my cum on her skin spurned me on to stroke more firmly now. She noticed. I thrust my hips slightly.

"Jackson James, are you going to cum on my tits again?"

"I'd like to. They're so sexy, just perfect on you." I stroked faster now, she sat upright and arched her back towards me, giving me an unspoken permission to not only look at her breasts, but to aim my cock at them. It didn't take long. This orgasm wasn't near as powerful or intense, but still felt good, nonetheless. As I came, I bucked my hips and shot a load of cum right on her nipple. I finished myself off, trying to direct the cum to land on both her breasts. The last bursts landed between her boobs and dribbled down her tight little belly, I moaned loudly and grunted out "Fuck yeah."

I felt my knees getting weak, I fell to the side and landed on the couch, sprawling out beside her. My erection had already subsided greatly.

"Well, now I'm covered in your cum. Just a full-blown mess. I'm going to need another shower," stating the obvious.

"Yeah sorry about that. I got a little carried away there." I tucked my dick back in my boxers and looked around for my discarded shorts.

She stood up and grabbed the dirty t-shirt. She stood there in front of me not moving, until I looked up at her. She was gorgeous. She gave me a sultry look. There was a sheen of sweat covering her face, her blonde hair was all tussled about. She was thin, with just a slight hint of curve to her breasts. Her nipples were still hard and pink and protruding, begging to be sucked on. I really wanted to do that.

Her runner's body was tight and lean. I scanned down her frame slowly. She had the same slight curve to her hips as she did for her tits, flaring out just enough so you knew she was a girl. The tiny, green, boy-short style panties now had a dark, big, wet spot in the gusset, where she had soaked right through them. They were lacy and I could make out her little cameltoe and saw no sign of any pubic hair. I wanted to pull her closer and lick the juices off her inner thighs, but this was her game. I had pushed the limits just now as it was by cumming all over her.

She slowly turned around in front of me, watching me watch her. I followed the hem of her panties as they went around her hip, partway covering her flawless cheeks, before rising to tuck themselves in her ass. Her ass was small and perfectly round. It didn't jut very far outward like most rounded butts do, but, had the same slight curve to it that the rest of her body had. Her ass was sexy all on its own. She slowly turned again to face me, blushing even more from her little show.

"I thought you weren't going to be taking any of your clothes off?" I asked with a smirk, staring directly at her tits while referencing her rationalizations earlier.

"I didn't expect my big brother to cum all over my tits either." She snapped right back. "And besides, I'm in charge. I'm allowed to change my mind."

"Good to know."

"Jacks, do you like them?" She asked shyly, cupping them in her hands.

"Absolutely. They are very sexy. Your breasts fit perfectly on your body," I told her, trying to be reassuring. She dropped her hands and gave me a final look.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Thank you." Maybe you can see them again some time."

"It would be a pleasure."

"I'm going to go get another shower and get this sticky nerd-boy cum off of me." She laughed and walked away. I watched her panty-covered ass until it disappeared behind the bedroom door.

I looked at the clock. It was getting late in the evening, and I still had assignments to grade. As I pulled my shorts on, I could hear the water in the shower. My mind pictured her lathering her breasts with soap, washing them clean. I shook my head, grabbed my laptop, stepped over to the table with a bottle of water and got to work. I didn't even notice the water shut off, or Kelly emerge from the bedroom brushing her hair. She had a thin white spaghetti strap top on. With her skin still damp, I was getting a pretty clear view of her still-hardened pink nipples. She also wore some black booty shorts that were so tight, I could tell she clearly wasn't wearing any panties. My God. I swear she was doing this to me on purpose. My cock started stirring as she spoke.

"Ok, big brother, I've got to warn you. This is the only clean top I brought with me. Let's try not to get it all covered in cum, do you hear me?" She chided with a grin.

"Yes ma'am. We certainly wouldn't want that, would we?" I responded in jest.

"Agreed, because if that happened, I'd have to take it off. Then I'd have nothing to wear at all around here," she said, flashing me a devilish little smirk. I could feel my dick swelling at the thought of her waltzing around the apartment topless. My baby sister could really be a cock tease when she wanted to be.

"It's a good thing I have some work to do, otherwise I might end up accidentally shooting more of my man-nerd seed all over your pretty little titties," I teased right back.

"There's no telling with you. You might even try to grab up my ass again." She stood beside my chair and cocked her hip towards me. She was definitely enjoying teasing me. And I liked the tease. My dick was stiff, but I managed to keep myself under control.

"That would be just a shame." I put my arm around her waist and squeezed her butt cheek lightly, letting my hand linger on her ass. "We certainly can't have that."