Jack's Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohh! Tim, that feels so good! Please don't stop! I want you so much!"

His voice was still calm and cool. "I want you too, Maria!"

She looked into his blue eyes and with the hand that was trapped over his shoulder she brought his head to hers and gave him a very long deep passionate kiss. Her tongue wandered into his mouth and Tim released her hands. Without breaking their kiss, she put one arm around him and reached for his crotch with the other. She rubbed his erect cock through his ragged cutoff jeans and then slipped her hand inside the leg of his shorts. She found his hard dick and eagerly wrapped her fingers around it. It seemed huge to her, bigger than any she had ever seen, and hard as a rock. Pulling it out of the leg of his cutoff, she began to pump it slowly with her hand, feeling its swollen mushroom shaped head, its long hard shaft, and the tuft of rough hair at its base.

He slid her robe off the other shoulder and it fell to the floor. Her bra also dropped off letting both of her swollen tits swing free. Returning his hand to her pussy, his finger slid between her lips and found her clit again, this time on the outside of her wet panties. His other hand massaged her tits, moving from one to the other and back again, pinching her nipples and pressing each boob. They gazed into each other's eyes while exploring each others most private parts. Perhaps as a result of yesterday's incident with Jack, she really wanted to feel his young strong cock inside her now! Her mind knew that she shouldn't and that it was wrong, but her pussy wanted his hard dick inside it! Moving her other hand to the back of his head, she pulled him to her and again lustfully kissed him on the mouth. Her tongue wandered into his mouth and he opened to accept it. Her other hand never stopped sliding up and down on his hard rod.

She whispered, "I want to kiss it. I want your cock in my mouth. Do you like to have your dick sucked?"

"It's my very favorite thing in the whole world," Tim answered.

Maria knelt down in front of Tim, unfastened his cutoffs and let them drop to the floor. She was on her knees admiring his beautiful big hard dick, his hairy balls and his muscular thighs. Taking his massive cock in her hand, she moved it to her mouth, opened her lips to slide them over his swollen purple head and then began sucking it like a popsicle. Somewhere in the background a door slams, but both of them are oblivious to any noise. Savoring the musk of his shaft, she licked the moisture gathered at the tip, then, cupping his balls in her hand, she squeezed them gently as she licked down his long shaft and then licked each fuzzy ball, one at a time. She took one into her mouth and sucked it, all the time her hands massaging his firm butt. She let his ball go and put his dick back in her mouth again, this time sucking it as hard as she could.

"Oh, you suck so good! You really know how to suck a dick!" Tim moaned, now breathing so hard he could hardly talk. In just a few seconds of hard sucking by Maria his dick began to swell even more and started jerking, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed all his warm salty cum, feeling very disappointed that he had come so quickly, forgetting that young boys come much sooner than older men. She had also forgotten that they recover more quickly, too, but soon she found that out for herself.

Snapping back to reality, she pondered what had just happened and realized that what she did was wrong. She had sucked the prick of her son's best friend until he came and then swallowed all of his cum! She felt ashamed that she let herself get so carried away, without even thinking of the consequences. What if he talked? Would Jack find out? Would she soon be the subject of neighborhood gossip? Would Tim tell his friends how he got Jack's mom to suck him off? Would other young boys come over expecting a blowjob? And what if a whole group of boys came over and held her down? She knew it was all her fault for letting him see the tops of her breasts earlier. She got him turned on and he couldn't help himself.

But it appeared that Tim wasn't quite finished. He laid her down on the floor and knelt beside her. Because she had deep feelings of guilt, she closed her eyes so she won't have to look at him. She quickly opened them when she felt him removing her panties and spreading her legs apart. She was too humiliated to resist and lay limply on the floor as Tim knelt between her thighs. His hands were lightly gliding all over her pussy as he examined it visually for the first time. Her pubic hair was very thin and he had no trouble seeing her pussy in the bright daylight. He spread open her engorged lips with his fingers to investigate her slit and then bent over and kissed her downy pubic area. His kisses drifted between her outer lips and down to her wet opening. His tongue slowly dipped inside her and she was ecstatic! She was again breathing heavily as she put her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

His tongue wandered all around inside her hot pussy. He slid it in and out and she felt it work its way up between her wet inner lips, licking very quickly as it slowly inched its way up to her awaiting clit. Then he licked her clit several times quickly with his tongue.

"Oh! Tim! That feels wonderful!" she breathed. "How did you learn to do that?"

His mouth was occupied so he didn't answer, but instead sucked her clit into his mouth and moved it in and out...in and out...in and out, squeezing tightly on it each time it passed between his wet lips.

"Oh! Tim! Don't stop, please don't stop!" Her hips rose up off the floor to meet his mouth and she was now breathing very hard. Her skin began to tingle all over and all her muscles tensed at once.

"I'm coming! Oh, wow, I'm coming! I'm coming! Suck my pussy! Keep sucking, you fucker! Oh, yes, that's it! I'm coming! " Maria screams.

After several minutes of orgasm, her body relaxed and Tim moved up to lie on top of her. It felt so good to have this strong young body laying on her and she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Her legs were spread, lying flat on the floor and they kissed passionately as she came down from her peak.

They are completely unaware that they are not alone.

Jack had left Angela's house and hurried home, thankful that her parents had not discovered he was there. He didn't want to get her into any trouble, and he also realized that if she had got in trouble, he would also be in deep trouble too. As he made his way home, he reflected on their passionate afternoon and wonders if it could get any better than that! He thought that yesterday afternoon with Tina was as good as it got, but how wrong could you be? He decided that only the future would tell how good it really was and he strengthened his resolve to try out every girl he could. Hell, why stop at girls? Women of any age were appealing to him right now!

He arrived at his house and saw his mother's car in the driveway, and hoped she wouldn't be annoyed he had been so long. Then he saw Tim's car parked in the street in front of the house and was relieved, thinking that his mother probably wouldn't reprimand him in front of his friend. He entered the house through the garage into the kitchen, letting the door slam behind him. He didn't see anyone in the kitchen and was about to yell out that he was home, when he heard a peculiar but strangely familiar moaning noise. He walked through the dining room and realized that the sound was coming from the living room, next to the dining room. He crept closer to the doorway joining the two rooms and was able to peep in, as the door was slightly ajar.

What he saw was both shocking and exciting! His mother was on her knees in front of Tim and she was licking his dick and his balls. Jack's cock instantly sprung to attention and he had to hold it through his pants. Suddenly he had an idea! He retreated from the doorway and raced upstairs for the camera! Glad that he had checked it earlier he returned to his vantage point by the doorway. For a moment he didn't see them and then he saw that his mother was lying on the floor with her legs wide open and Tim had his head down between them. He was eating Jack's mom's pussy! Jack started taking photos of the action and as he watched, his mom had a huge orgasm, seeming to last much longer than he had seen either Tina or Angela, and it appeared to him that Tim's tongue was much more effective than Jack had been.

As he continued watching them they started kissing passionately again and Jack watched as Tim moved his head down to her tits, licking around each sensitive nipple and then gently sucking a nipple into his mouth. First he sucked on one luscious boob and then the other. His tongue flicked each nipple and then he kissed her neck. He sucked on her earlobe, blowing his hot breath in her ear. He returned to kiss her again on the mouth, a very long tender erotic kiss. Jack was amazed. Tim really knew what he was doing, and he wondered if Tim was really going to fuck his mother! If so, Jack wanted to record it on film. What a set of pictures that would make to show the boys! Wouldn't Tim be surprised!

Maria wrapped her arms around Tim and stroked his muscular back with both hands, rubbing his neck and the back of his head. Suddenly she felt something move between her legs and was surprised to see his cock getting hard again! Without using his hands Tim moved his hips and his dick was rubbing between her still wet pussy lips! They were both breathing passionately again and Jack had his camera poised.

He was shocked when he heard his mother say, "Oh, come on Tim! Put it in me! I need you to fuck me! Please fuck me!" Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them and she reached down to take his rigid dick in her hand, guiding it to her wet opening. "Click, click" went the camera. Tim gently slid just the head of his tool into her and moved it around real slow, never putting it in very far. He was teasing her and driving her wild with desire!

"Tim! Tim! I want it all, I want it all now! Fuck me, dammit!"

By way of response he drilled the whole thing inside her in one hard stroke. "Click, click" went the camera. Tim had completely filled her pussy with his meat and was now thrusting his dick inside Maria, who had wrapped her legs around his waist. Jack was really turned on by this and he began stroking his cock through his pants. Tim continued his motion, up and down, in and out. Maria could feel the head and veins of his powerful dick sliding on her inside walls and it felt so good! He was great! Pumping with long powerful strokes, he thrust and thrust and thrust, driving her wild with excitement. Lasting much longer this time, he cupped one tit in one of his hands and she grabbed his round firm butt with both of hers. Jack was getting some great shots of the pair on the floor, in between jacking his own cock.

Maria's skin started to tingle again and she knew she was about to come again. Her muscles began tensing again and she experienced another orgasm. As she came she felt Tim's dick swelling and jerking inside her as he spurted a huge load of hot cum inside her. Tim collapsed on top of her with his dick still inside her throbbing pussy and kissed her again. Maria wanted to put her legs together but he was lying between them. His tongue probed the inside of her mouth and in just a few minutes she felt his dick, which was still inside her, swelling one more time. He started a very slow shallow pumping motion with his hips, pumping inside her very slowly. One hand was fondling her naked boob and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She could feel his cum from the previous time running down the crack of her ass and getting the carpet wet. His kisses were tender and long and she stuck her tongue into his mouth, rubbing his back with one hand and the back of his neck and head with the other, both of them breathing passionately again!

Jack was still taking pictures, but realized he was running out of film. He wanted to save some to see if he could get some cum-shots. He still rubbed his erection from time to time, but eased up, as he really didn't want to come in his shorts, especially since he had on no underwear!

"Oh, Tim! It feels so gooooood!" he heard his mother moan as she spreads her legs wide apart and flat on the floor, too tired to wrap them around his waist. Her pelvis was moving in rhythm with Tim's, whose dick was completely hard again and filled up her pussy once more. Maria's groin began to tingle again and she knew that yet another orgasm was fast approaching. At that moment he pulled his swollen dick out of her pussy.

"No! Please don't stop now!" she cries.

"Turn over, Maria, and kneel on all fours!" She did as he instructed "Now just lean on your arms, with your butt in the air!" he commanded. She complied and felt the soft fur of the carpet against her swollen tits. It felt very warm as she waited for his next move. She didn't have to wait long before she felt his huge dick between her pussy lips and then felt him slide it all the way into her tender pussy.

This was the moment Jack had been patiently waiting for, his camera at the ready.

Tim slowly moved his full-grown dick in and out, up and down. Maria moved her butt up and down in rhythm with him. It felt so good her skin started to tingle and she realized she would soon come again. She wanted to hug him but she couldn't reach him in this position. He kept up his pace moving in and out, in and out and Maria cried out, "Oohh yes! Please don't stop! That's it! Keep going! Just a little more! Yes, yes! I'm coming!" As she came, Tim felt that hot, sweet feeling as his inner loins trembled, and he felt the delight as his juices started gushing, and flowing towards the head of his cock. He pulled it out of her pussy where it paused momentarily, and then as the pressure built, like the pressure of a fire hose, his cum burst out, spraying the thick, hot liquid all over her back!

Jack captured all of this action with his camera and then as he thought that Tim and Maria were now spent, he decided to retreat to his room to give some relief to his aching cock, which had been hard as a rock ever he started spying on them. He raced back upstairs and closed the door of his room. He pulled off his clothes, lay down on his bed, grabbed hold of his throbbing dick and in just a matter of seconds a huge load of cum sprayed all over his belly.

Downstairs, after about ten minutes of kissing and cuddling on the floor, Tim got up and pulled his clothes back on. He bent over Maria, still lying naked on the living room floor, and said, "Maria, you're a mess! Hadn't you better get up and put on some clothes before Jack comes? Isn't he supposed to be home soon?"

Jack! Maria thought, I'd forgotten all about him! Supposing he had come home while Tim was fucking her? What would he have thought? She scrambled to her feet and hastily pulled on her robe, feeling rather guilty about what she just done. She said to Tim in a shaky voice, "We just did something real bad, Tim. What were we thinking?"

Tim said with a laugh in his voice, "Well, I was thinking you were a real milf!"

"Milf? What do you mean?"

"M.I.L.F. stupid. A MILF means a mother I'd like to fuck!"

"So that was what you came here for?"

"No, not really, but when you started flashing your legs and tits at me, I thought you wanted some young cock! So I obliged! You mean you didn't want it?"

"No, nothing was further from my mind," Maria said in a disgusted tone. "I kept telling you to stop, but you wouldn't stop!"

"I thought that was all part of the act. You know, playing hard to get. Anyway you got your jollies didn't you?"

"Yes, it felt good at the time, but now I feel dirty and used."

"Well if it's any consolation, you were a good fuck! I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

"Over my dead body! You wait till I tell Jack about you!"

"I'm not too worried about that. He's no angel, either!"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, let him tell you. I've probably said too much already. Anyway, I'd better go home now as my mother will probably be wondering where I am."

"Yes, you'd better leave now. I just want you to promise to keep this little episode just between us. If anyone found out, it could cause a lot of problems."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything. Bye!"

"Bye, Tim!"

After Tim left, Maria gathered up her underwear and stuffed them in the pockets of her robe. She poured herself a stiff drink with shaking hands and sat in the easy chair with tears in her eyes. She muttered to herself, "How could I have been such a fool?" She was still sitting there when Jack appeared at the dining room door.

"Mom, are you all right?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. He was about to ask where Tim was, but stopped himself just in time.

Maria looked up at him and said, "Yes, Jack, I'm fine." She was about to add, "I just got royally fucked by your best friend!" but decided better of it. "Are you hungry? I'd better start dinner."

"It's getting late, mom. Why don't we get some Chinese?"

"That sounds good, Jack, thanks!"

"OK, I'll call while you get dressed."

Maria left the room and Jack made the call. Half an hour later, they were enjoying sweet and sour chicken just like any other mother and son, but they weren't. It wasn't every day that a teenage boy watches his mother having sex with his best friend, and Jack had so many questions he would have liked to ask his mother, but didn't know how!

*

Jack's adventures in the world of sexual exploration continue in the next episode, coming soon!

12