Jack's Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice! I thought we'd just grab a burger or something and then head back to my place, so I can show you around."

"Sounds good to me! OK, I'll be right back, Jack!" She turned and ran out of the room as Jack watched her round ass jiggle sensuously, both white globes fully exposed by the thongs she had on. Seemingly seconds later she was back, wearing a short black skirt and pink top that hugged her body, showing every line of her perky breasts.

Twenty minutes later they were seated in a booth at McDonalds munching on their burgers, having decided to bypass the long line at the drive thru and settle for counter service instead. As they chatted away, talking about school and the experiences they have already shared, Jack felt something between his legs and was surprised to see it was Heather's bare foot caressing the inside of his thigh! Already partially aroused by the sight of Heather in her sexy outfit, he immediately became fully hard, and judging by the mischievous smile on Heather's face he was certain that she could feel his hardness with her foot. He reached down and started gently caressing her foot with his left hand while attempting to eat his burger with the other, and he heard her sigh contentedly as he did so. Suddenly she wiggled her foot free of his hand and started stroking his hard cock through his pants with it, just to see what effect it would have on him.

"You're a naughty dirty girl!" Jack exclaimed, laughing as he said it.

"I know!" she giggled, "and you love it!"

"True, but if you don't stop, I'll have to set you on this table and fuck your brains out!"

"Ooohh! Promises, promises!" she teased, giggling again.

They had pretty much finished their food by now, so Jack said, "Come on, let's go back to my house where I can fuck you without being disturbed!"

"Sounds good to me!"

They got up and hurried back to Jack's car for the short drive back to his house, but as they were driving past their school Heather asked, "Hey, Jack, ever been skinny dipping?" Jack shook his head and Heather went on, "Wanna go for a swim?"

Jack looked over at her quizzically before asking, "Where?"

"Right here, in the school pool, of course! Nobody's here and it's almost dark, so nobody will see us." Jack didn't answer right away, so Heather teased him, "Come on, you're not chicken, are you? I really want to go!"

"No, I'm not, but are you serious?"

"Sure I am! I can't wait to get home for you to fuck me! I want it right now! You ever done it under water? It's really cool!"

Jack grinned at her and said, "OK, then, you've talked me into it! Why didn't you say so in the first place?" He drove around the block and pulled into the deserted athletic center parking lot which bordered the Olympic-sized swimming pool. They got out and found that the entrance gate was unlocked, so they slipped inside and went over to the bench by the starting blocks. Darkness was falling fast so the only light was from the streetlamps in the road leading to the parking lot. They started stripping off their clothes, and were so intent on looking at each other that they did not notice the glow of a cigarette in the shadows as the security guard took a break from his patrols.

Jack took Heather's hand and they ran together towards the pool. Jack suddenly stopped as they reached the edge, causing Heather to spin around and then as he let go of her hand he gave her a gentle push, toppling her backwards into the water. Jack chortled as Heather came back to the surface, spluttering and wiping the water out of her eyes. "How is it, honey?" Jack asked mischievously.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Heather retorted as she reached for Jack's ankle, gave it a good yank which caused Jack to topple headlong into the water. It was Heather's turn to giggle as Jack came up gasping for air. Heather saw him getting ready to grab her again, but beat him to it as she began to swim away from him. As she started to distance herself from him, she shouted back over her shoulder, "Race you to the other end!" Jack took up the challenge and set off after her with smooth powerful strokes, gradually closing the gap. As he looked to see how far away she was, he could see her round naked ass bobbing up out of the water and it really looked inviting to him. His cock started to harden as the prospect of getting a piece of her got closer. By the time Jack drew close enough to Heather to try to reach out to grab her foot, she was almost at the end of the pool. She had just managed to take a firm grip with both of her hands on the concrete when Jack took hold of both of her feet and raised them in the air, just high enough to get his shoulders under her legs. This enabled him to get a good view of her exposed pussy, even in the dim light, and he liked what he saw. He lunged forward and clamped his mouth over her vulva and then stuck his tongue right inside it!

Heather yelped, first with surprise and then with pleasure at the sudden penetration of her love hole. As Jack circled his tongue all around inside her, he could feel her sweet nectar fill his mouth and his cock, already semi-hard, swelled into a full erection. Standing on the bottom of the shallow end of the pool, he pulled his mouth away from her sweetness and slid her legs off his shoulders, while at the same time slipping both of his hands into her armpits, causing her to let go of the edge of the pool. This enabling him to pull her slim body back towards his, and in one smooth motion he slipped his hard dick into her ready pussy!

Heather moaned, "Oooohhhh! Jack, that feels so sweet!" as she felt him fill her up so smoothly, so unexpectedly.

He started to move in and out of her faster and faster and he murmured, "Baby, you were right! This is really cool!"

"Oh, yeah!" she breathed, "but let me turn to face you!" He complied by pulling out of her for an instant and spinning her in the water. She pulled up her legs around his body and pulled him closer to her so that again he could slip his rock hard erection deep into her pussy. He started to pound into her and she leaned back in the water to create more pressure on her clit. Suddenly Jack lost his grip on her body and she slipped under the water, even as he pumped into her. She was completely submerged for at least fifteen seconds before Jack was able to pull her up out of the water. When she emerged she was spluttering and fighting for her breath, but as soon as she recovered, she yelled out, "Oh, god, Jack, that felt great! I'm about to cum! Do it again!"

Jack was taken by surprise by this turn of events, but continued to stroke smoothly inside her. He let go of her again, and again she dropped below the water. This time he could feel her pussy quivering around his dick and knew she was cumming! He pulled her back up and her spasming continued around his dick and he knew his climax was near. Heather tightened her grip on him and ground her hips around his shaft; this took him over the top and he felt his hot cum jetting deep inside her.

At that very instant the pool area was flooded with bright light and for a moment Jack thought his orgasm had given him a heart attack! Then they heard a deep voice yelling out, "What the fuck are you doing in there?" and as Jack turned to see who had disturbed them he was dazzled by a bright flashlight shining right into his face and he heard heavy footsteps approaching. "OK, stay right there!" came the voice, noticeably closer.

"Who's there?" Jack managed to say.

"Security! And you are in deep shit!" came the voice, just a few feet away by now. Jack's hard on was completely gone, partly because he had just cum but mainly out of fear, knowing that they were really in deep trouble and wondering how they were going to get out of the mess they found themselves. By now Jack and Heather were both standing on the pool bottom, but no longer joined together. "OK, now slowly, very slowly," commanded the voice, "get out of the pool. One at a time, please. Missy, you first!"

Heather did as she was told and stood there forlornly, trying to cover up her nakedness as best she could with both hands, while Jack pulled himself out of the water. They stood side by side, their hands over their private parts, but of course unable to disguise the fact that they wore no swimsuits. "So, skinny dipping, were we?" the deep voice said. Partially blinded by the bright light the unhappy pair couldn't see who the voice belonged to, but it seemed to be coming from a very tall and very masculine-sounding figure. "Don't you know it's against city ordinances to be naked in a public place?" the voice continued. "Not to mention being in violation of laws relating to public indecency by engaging in sexual activity?"

The young couple stood there dumbfounded. They hadn't even considered the consequences of their actions, not really expecting to be caught. But they had been caught and now who knows where this might lead. Jack decided to try to talk his way out of the jam they were in, or at least try to minimize the damage. "But, sir," he began, "I thought this was private property?"

"Well if it is, and I'm not saying you're right, then at very least you were trespassing!"

Jack looked crestfallen, but continued, "OK, you have a point there. But, please, can't you let us off this time? We didn't mean any harm; we were just having some fun!"

"I'd say you were! So, young man, what's in it for me if I let you off? I mean, I wouldn't be doing my job if I did that, would I? And then what happens if someone finds out I failed to carry out my duties? I'd get fired, that's what!"

Jack and Heather were quite cold now, standing there naked, still damp from being in the pool. "Please, sir," Heather pleaded, "can we at least put our clothes back on?"

"No way! You might try to run off if I do that, but I don't think you will while you're still naked. Besides that," and at this point the flashlight moved up and down Heather's body as if he was checking her out, "you look better this way!"

Jack persisted with his pleas, saying, "Well, please, sir, can't we work something out?"

The security guard didn't answer right away but then replied, "OK, let's go into the office and we can talk about it. But, first, turn around both of you with your hands behind your back!" They did so and each felt the touch of cold steel on their wrists, followed by an ominous click as the handcuffs locked around them. They were now prisoners, entirely at the mercy of the guard. He took hold of Jack's arm and turned him around in the direction of the other end of the pool. "Walk ahead of me now," he commanded. "The office is right ahead of you." They obeyed and as they walked slowly towards the office, Jack looked at Heather and grimaced, while she seemed she was close to tears.

As they reached the office, the guard opened the door, switched on the light and then ushered them inside. The office itself was little more than a shack, basically furnished with a desk and chair, one filing cabinet in the corner and a worn, faded carpet that once had been green. The desk was devoid of anything except for an old telephone that looked as if it had been there since the days of Alexander Graham Bell. When the guard followed them inside, he closed and locked the door behind them, telling them to stand in front of the desk while he sat down behind it. As he did so, he took off his cap and threw it on the desk, and then Jack's heart sunk into his boots for he finally recognized that the guard was none other than Frank! A feeling of dread came over him, for now he was sure that Frank was about to avenge the treatment that he had suffered at the hands of Jack and his friends a few days ago. His only hope was that Frank had not recognized him, but that hope was dashed by Frank's next words.

"So, Jack, we meet again!" he said, with a wicked grin on his face. "It seems like the boot is on the other foot, hey?" Jack just nodded and Frank continued, "And how is Sally these days? I see it didn't take long for you to cheat on her, did it?" Jack just shrugged his shoulders, and then threw a sidelong glance at Heather, and as she looked at him, he gave a slight, almost imperceptible, shake of his head as if warning her not to say anything.

Frank went on, "As I see it, we can go one of two ways. Number one, I could pick up this phone and call the police to come and pick you up. You'll probably spend the night in jail and be up before the judge tomorrow. After what y'all did to me on Sunday, that's probably what you deserve."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and answered, "And the alternative?"

"Ah, the alternative! I don't think this young lady here would like to spend the night in jail, and she probably doesn't deserve it, after being led astray by a scoundrel like you!"

Jack narrowed his eyes as he looked intently at his captor, a feeling of dread creeping over him, knowing full well what Frank was capable of. "So your idea is what?" he said.

"The three of us have some fun together, and then I'll let you go on your merry way, no problem."

"Fun? What kind of fun?" Heather asked anxiously, but already guessing what his answer was going to be.

"Just the kind of fun y'all been having already!"

"You mean going for a swim?" she asked innocently.

Frank laughed out loud, before answering, "Well that's a good one! No, missie, do I have to spell it out? I want to sample some of that sweetness that I saw our mutual friend Jack enjoy while y'all were in the pool, naked as jaybirds!"

"No way!" Jack objected. "Over my dead body!"

Frank let out a derisive laugh. "I could arrange that too," he sneered. "But if that's the way you want it...." he went on, reaching for the phone.

"No, wait!" Jack quickly said, turning to Heather. "What you want to do, babe? It's really up to you, you know."

Heather shivered slightly and thought about their predicament for a while. "Well," she said slowly, "I sure don't want to go to jail, even for one night. My dad would kill me!" She turned to face Frank and asked him, "How about if I just give you a blow job?"

Frank waved his hand back and forth in a negative gesture. "Uh, uh, that's not what I meant, baby. It's all or nothing!" he replied, reaching for the phone again.

"OK, OK!" Heather said quickly, and Frank took his hand away from the phone. "But how do we know we can trust you? If I let you fuck me, how do we know you still won't turn us in?"

Frank smiled wickedly and said, "You don't. You'll just have to trust me that I won't!"

Heather sighed and then turned to Jack and said, "It looks like I have no choice, Jack. I just gotta take the chance that he won't turn us in!"

Jack shook his head sadly, and said, "I guess not, hon."

Frank grinned and stood up, already loosening his belt. "Wise choice, sweetie!"

"Well, how about taking the cuffs off, Frank?" Jack asked.

"No, no, I don't think so, Jack. You might be tempted to try something while you watch me fuck your girl."

"Bastard!" Jack hissed between his teeth.

"Be careful now," Frank said mockingly. "I'm in the driver's seat now, so watch what you say!" He moved from behind the desk and told Jack, "OK, come over here. This is the best seat in the house!" and laughed loudly at his own joke. Jack did as he was told, while Frank approached Heather and leered at her. "You ever suck a black dick, baby?" Heather shook her head no, and then watched as Frank unzipped his pants and dropped them down to his ankles, pulling out the biggest cock she had ever seen! Even though he was only partially hard it seemed to Jack that it was bigger than he had remembered from before!

"OK, to your knees, missie!" Frank commanded, and Heather obeyed with some difficulty, as her hands were still cuffed behind her back. She knelt on the carpet but then looked up at Frank pleadingly.

"Please, can't you take my cuffs off? I won't try anything and I'd suck you better if my hands were free."

Frank shook his head. "Uh uh. Just do the best you can." He reached out and roughly pinched her nipples, saying, "Suck it!"

Heather leaned forward and took the head of Frank's cock between her lips, barely able to open her mouth wide enough to get the head in. Suddenly she found that the taste and texture of his huge cock began to make her pussy leak moisture down her thighs and couldn't believe that in spite of the circumstances she was becoming extremely turned on by this black stud! She started to bob her head slowly up and down the thick shaft, managing only an inch or so, but it obviously was having an effect on Frank, as he started to moan as she serviced him. At this point, though, her only thought was when he finally got around to fucking her how was it ever going to fit in her tight little pussy? Frank looked over at Jack to see if was watching them and was surprised to see that his cock was fully hard, standing straight up like a soldier on guard duty.

"Turning you on, eh, Jack?" Frank said to him. "What a shame your hands aren't free so you can jack off! Why don't you try giving yourself a blow job?" he sneered, laughing mockingly.

"Oh go fuck yourself!" Jack retorted.

"I don't need to," Frank reminded him, "your little lady is going to do it for me, remember!" laughing wickedly again. He turned his attention back to Heather, and said to her, "Talking of which, I think it's time for you to do just that!"

Heather's pussy was soaking wet now and ached to be filled up by something long and hard, so she pulled away from Frank's throbbing dick, which was fully hard and extended to a length she had never seen before. It looked to her like a cop's nightstick, which if she had thought about it, was exactly what it was! She looked up at Frank and simply said, "OK, let's do it!"

Frank looked down at her somewhat surprised as he had anticipated more resistance. He leaned down and helped her to stand up by holding her under one armpit. He bent down to retrieve his keys from the belt of his pants where they lay on the floor, and told her to turn around. "Now, missie, since you blew me good, I'm going to take these off, but I don't want any nonsense from you or your boyfriend here will pay the price!"

Heather replied, "No, I'll be good, I promise!" and then Frank undid the cuffs and threw them on the floor.

"OK, get on the desk and lie across it!" Heather obeyed so that her head was close to the wall by the phone with her legs dangling off the opposite end, while Frank moved around to stand by her feet. He pulled her towards him and then told her to put her feet on the edge of the desk and then spread her legs. Heather moved her legs as far apart as they would go and her pussy gaped wide open. Frank started to rub the head of his monster cock up and down her dripping crack and whenever it hit her clit Heather's body would spasm and jerk involuntarily.

"Please," she begged, "put it in me now!"

Frank grinned at her and said, "I knew you'd see it my way!" With that, Frank plunged the entire length of his meat deep into Heather's quivering pussy, and just as he reached the bottom of his first stroke Heather was already cumming like she never had before! Frank could feel her spasming around his thick shaft and moaned at the effect it was having on him. He looked over at Jack and saw the anguished look on his face as Frank plowed his dick back and forth inside Heather, as she moaned with pleasure and squirmed around the huge sausage filling her entire cunt. "Come on, Jack," Frank told him, "make yourself useful. Stand up and suck your girl's nipples while I fuck the shit out of her!"

Jack stood up and bent over Heather's left tit and started sucking on the nipple, causing her to moan even louder. He leaned further over her body to suck on the right one and his hard on slapped onto the left one, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum all over it. Heather felt it on her chest and reached up with her left hand and started to massage Jack's throbbing cock, even as Frank continued to piston in and out of her soaking cunt. All three of them were moaning now, and while she quickened her stroking of Jack's cock she wrapped her legs around Frank's ass trying to pull him in even deeper. As Frank felt this he further increased the already rapid pace of his fucking, and even as he watched Heather jerking off Jack's cock, Jack moaned and a long stream of hot cum spurted from his spasming cock, flooding Heather's chest with the milky liquid. Suddenly Frank felt his cum start to travel through his shaft and moaned loudly as it gushed deep inside Heather's tight pussy! She felt the hot lava inside her, triggering yet another explosion within her body and they were all moaning and panting from their respective orgasms!