Jack's Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack fell back into his chair, while Frank made a few more strokes within Heather's pussy until his dick started to go limp and he finally pulled it out, wiping it clean with his shirt before pulling up his pants and zipping up. He looked down at Heather and said, "Well, little lady, I gotta say that was the best fuck I've had in a long while! I'm sure glad you folks could stop by!" and then let out a roar of laughter.

Jack grimaced and then said, "OK, Frank, you've had your fun. Can we go now?"

"Well, my friend, I guess you can, but I hope you've learned your lesson tonight!"

"Yeah, yeah, no doubt!" Jack replied, standing up. "Take these damn things off me now, OK?" indicating the cuffs still holding his hands behind his back. Frank did so and then as Jack rubbed his wrists to restore circulation to his arms, Frank strode to the door, unlocked it and held it wide open.

"Now get the hell out of here, before I change my mind!" Heather scrambled to her feet and went to follow Jack through the door, but before she could, Frank grabbed her by the wrist, spun her around and kissed her full on the mouth. "You weren't going to leave without giving me a goodnight kiss were you, baby? When I get fucked, I like to be kissed!" he said, with a laugh. "Now, you can go, but remember, you're welcome to come back any time. It sure gets lonely here at night!" He grinned again as she fled through the door.

The hapless couple retrieved their clothes from where they had left them and ran back to the car. They didn't say a word to each other until they were back on the main road when Jack asked, "Are you OK, baby?"

Heather replied quietly, "Yeah, I think so. My pussy feels real sore though. I've never had a dick that big before!"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I don't think there was much choice."

"You're right, and anyway it was my fault, coming up with that stupid idea," Heather said, and then as she noticed the clock on the dashboard, "God, is that really the time? I gotta get home before Dad gets back. It's way after the time I'm supposed to be out."

Jack drove as fast as he could, but Heather was nonplussed when she saw her father's car was already in the driveway when they pulled up outside her house. She started to get out of the car, when the front door opened and her father came storming out. "Where the hell have you been?" he shouted. "I told you to be home by ten!" Then he saw how she was dressed and yelled, "And how dare you go out looking like that! You look like a ten-bit whore! You are grounded for six months!" He turned his fury towards Jack. "As for you, young man, you'd better stay away from my daughter from now on. It seems you cannot be trusted! Now get the hell out of here and don't come back!"

Jack drove home, very sad at this turn of events, for although Heather was not his steady girl friend, he had enjoyed her company as well as the hot sex they had shared, and had been looking forward to spending more time with her. Now it seemed that the most he could expect now was sharing some moments together during schooldays.

By the time Jack went to bed, however, he had recovered his perspective because he had remembered that he still had a plan to fuck every girl in his class before graduation and the time was slipping away. He resolved that the very next day he would resume that quest; after all, tomorrow was another day!