All Comments on 'Jacks Next Dream'

by hottimes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bad dream

A fair plot in need of a lot of editting.

Lukas

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Dreamy.

Love how it makes one wonder if it was in fact reality or just a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Need

Definately needs editing. But, thanx for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dream time

wat a dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dream time

wat a dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is really fucked up man you need help

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessabout 11 years ago
Don't worry about the other comment

This IS under the correct category, maybe that other person that commented thought they were in a PG website and would read about Disney. If so they need to go else where.

There is a great percentage of humans in the world that have fantasies about incest and get off on it.

When you think about it and read back in history there were many situations of Uncles/nieces, Aunts/nephews and cousins that married. Even further back were Father/daughters and so forth. Going back in time their concern was on procreating and keeping the family name. Families had to have an heir. The family name HAD to continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The ending was a let down.

The build up was nice, although there were minor problems such as describing the daughter as "sexy" from the get go. Better if the buildup had started with the description of the daughter being normal and then escalating... it just comes off as poor. Another issue were the sudden jumps, where instead of letting the scene play out you describe it as if it had already happened.

Then came the ending. After all the buildup the actual sex scene was poorly written. The penetration was just over in a flash and not given any details or focus, and the daughter is just moaning as if she was a pornstar. There is no description of the actual event, no description of how the father and daughter were pawing at one another... and then just like that it was all over.

How tall was she? How tall was he? Why was there no mention of any virgin blood? etc etc etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous