All Comments on 'Jackson'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So refreshing

I like how this story doesn't gloss over the hurt, and im in love with the relationship between these two from the start. Its funny, cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Not to mention HOT!!

Fantastic story. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This is an insanely hot story and I hope to hear more from you! You are an amazing writer and I just cannot wait for more of this story :)

LabeautifullLabeautifullalmost 9 years ago
Amazing writer!....Amazing story!

Yaaaayyy you are back with a new story.thank u so much.but this is not gonna be a series right?!....anyway i love your stories becuz your characters are soo real with real emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story!

I liked your story very much. The part about all the rednecks in Georgia shows how stupid and bigoted you are though. Makes me wonder if you have ever been there. Leave that kind of crap out and you will do well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
JACKSON IS TYPICAL

Jackson is typical of people who are in deep denial about their true sexuality. He makes totally inappropriate comments, makes fun of other gays, is a bigoted prick - all to cover up his own sexual preferences. The world is full of people like him, they are everywhere and the author has portrayed one without any politically correct characterization. Jackson is lovable but you want to slap him upside the head at the same time. You're left with him beginning to realize what he has been denying.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
glad for another good story

I am glad you are writing another good story. I think the characters of Noah and Jackson are a good pair.. One who is not out and one who is. It can go many different ways with this story if you choose to take it further. A 4 star story from me, in my opinion. Keep writing for you have a way with them that makes the reader enjoy them quite a bit.

aclassylady

Equus7Equus7almost 9 years ago
Lucky boy

I was that swim team member in college. The only difference no one took me as their own or my present would be very different.

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago
very nice guy

I so hope that you take this and continue on. It is a good fantasy that guys can be monogamous. but still really like the wy it has gone so far thanks John

dairetodairetoalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Hope you continue Jackson and Noah';s story

i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Drooling...and in love

You have an absolutely amazing story, and I love it dearly. I read it twice, and cried the second time. The other comment that mentions the two opposing types is true --Noah seems the out and experienced guy who has fallen in love with Jackson, and Jackson is the sexy guy who's trying to preserve what he thinks he has with girls while taking attention and sexual services from Noah. But absence must have made the heart grow fonder, because Jackson really shows and proves his love for Noah here, and to Noah's credit, he puts Jackson though the wringer with questions and demands for proof. It is a real turn-on to read of their developing love story, especially because Jackson has some ground to cover and things to make up for. I can understand Noah's tears, and I can almost imagine Jackson's tears in trying to prove himself to Noah. It was touching when Noah revealed that he is a virgin and that he would belong exclusively to Jackson. With that exclusivity between them, maybe they can dispense with the condom for the future.

I love how they have come (and cum) together here, first behind the bushes, and then in the dorm room. I love a hairy-chested man, and Jackson's furry body seems to fit the bill without him knowing fully just how sexy he is for Noah. (Please don't ever have Jackson go through a "trimming.") Thankfully they will have time to explore and learn together. I also like the part where Noah takes hold of Jackson's flaccid cock and says "this belongs to me." They will have a happy senior year given their good start here. I just love Jackson and Noah.

Please consider writing a sequel to this story. It is so good. It would be a pleasure to read of further adventures in loving that they have through the year. I can imagine Christmas gifts, graduation gifts, perhaps even facing the truth with their families. And your story joins a stable-full of other great and outstanding stories that have provided enjoyable reading over the years. Thanks ever so much for sharing this talent with the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"Jackson's cock was only about eight inches long"

"only" :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Hope theres more to come of Noah and Jackson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jackson is so selfish

I would have liked this story more if there was some reciprocation, like Noah fucking the cum out of Jackson.

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
A really sweet story

Simple, but extremely enjoyable. Gay romance at its most romantic. Five stars.

ProerosProerosover 8 years ago
Needed reciprocity

I would have liked this more if Jackson's arse was filled with Noah's cock.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
Nice and sweet

Story was filled with enough back story in their conversation along with Noah finally getting Jackson all to himself.

nudedude03nudedude03about 4 years ago
WOW!

Great story! This is my type of love story. I beg you to continue this storyline I’m anxious to see what lies ahead for the couple. There college piers discovering there romance. Noah’s religious (fucked up) parents learning of his gayness and love for another man. The possibilities seem endless. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still not convinced

The reason I am not convinced that Jackson is entirely genuine is because of the way he initially approached Noah. If he truly realized what he had lost, had a miserable summer pining for Noah, realizing he was in love with only him, and was desperately and (hopefully) exclusively committed to him, he would have approached him much differently. He would not have been the playful, light-hearted guy joking about not being gay and never touching Noah ever (no big deal, just having fun) and that “Noah knew he wanted him, wanted to suck him off again, etc.”. He would have been repentant and serious about righting a massive string of wrongs! He only starts to become more genuine when Noah held his stand, refused to jump back in and be used again, telling how badly he was hurt, and even tearing up. Only then did Jackson change tactics and become more serious with his feelings. Plus he was hypocritically furious at the thought of Will touching Noah (Noah had every damn right to have someone actually take care of his needs!), yet never equated his own feelings with what Noah must have felt every single time he fucked a bimbo, bringing them home in front of Noah, laughing about it and generally being a selfish prick! That continuous intentional injurious treatment is truly unforgivable and Jackson should be forced to atone in a much more significant way than he did. Even after they reconnect Jackson makes some thoughtless joke about “every girl I fucked begged for my cock.” He still seems like a likely self-absorbed asshole and Noah should be very cautious about trusting him until he can prove beyond words (and a blowjob) that he’s committed to him and only him. Still afraid to admit he’s gay could mean there will be other girls he fucks to hold fast to his “hetero” status. He’s got SO MUCH hurt to make up for and words alone won’t or shouldn’t cut it!!

armplasmaarmplasmaover 1 year ago

There are 2 things that didn't sit right with me until the end:

1) Jackson only apologize because he's in love w/ Noah. If he wasn't in love, he wouldn't give a thought about how bad he treated Noah.

2) That whole agresiveness when he suspect Noah is not a virgin anymore is not cute at all. It's a huge red flag. If he's merely being sad about it, then I might be able to understand.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 1 year ago

I don't trust Jackson to not be violent to Noah in the future.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 1 year ago

I don't trust Jackson to not be violent to Noah in the future.

I don't trust Jackson to not cheat on Noah in the future.

I don't trust Jackson to not intentionally hurt Noah again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous