Jackson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers

He grinned and I shook my head at him, amused.

"I'm surprised that you moved in with that weasel Will again, Noah. I figured you got your fill of him at the end of last year."

"The university residency office assigned us together. Anyway, he's not so bad..."

"Shut up," he grumped. "He's a slimy piece of shit with only one goal. Get in your pants."

"What makes you think he hasn't already?"

I laughed and walked away, leaving him with a look of thunderous fury on his face.

"HE HASN'T!" he yelled.

I continued to laugh as I left him standing in the hall.

"HE HASN'T!" he screamed. "I'LL KILL HIM!"

His angry voice was a mixture of certainty and fear. He raced after me and grabbed my arm.

"You're lying, Noah," he snarled. "Tell me you're lying."

"You've got to go call your Mommy, remember?"

A group of guys came out of a room and walked toward us. Jackson let go of my arm and I left him standing in the hall, furious.

An hour later I knocked on Jackson's room door. He opened it, totally naked, still damp from his shower, his eyes glaring. His body was irresistible to me. Dark blond hair on his chest and stomach, his legs and forearms, the curls brown in his armpits and his thick forest of pubes. All man, my bear.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. He pushed me up against the door and kissed me passionately, almost angrily. Then he pulled my tee shirt over my head and yanked my pants and underwear down around my ankles. I was as naked as him, both of us with rock hard erections standing full mast out of our pubes.

"Jackson," I gasped as he continued to kiss me.

"Tell me you haven't let that motherfucker Will touch you," he demanded.

I looked at him and half smiled. This was my one weapon against him.

"Tell me, Noah. Please."

He was getting angrier and I just stared at him, the look in my eyes triumphant, pushing him emotionally. For some supremely insane reason I wanted to toy with the man who'd just declared his love for me. The same man who had tormented me unmercifully all through our junior year with his constant stream of women.

"Why should you care who I fuck, you prick? You had your chance for months and you never touched me. I have needs."

"No," he groaned miserably. "No, Noah, tell me it's not true."

"I'm not your first, why should you be mine? You tell me why it matters to you, Jackson. No, you show me why it matters to you and maybe I'll answer you."

He knelt and buried his face in my pubic hair, licking it with his tongue, sucking and biting the skin it covered, his nose pushing at my erect cock. He sucked my balls and then my cock. I'd wanted him for so long I couldn't control myself. I exploded into his mouth, cum blasting out of my cock like rockets.

"Jackson," I panted.

He swallowed every drop and I could hear the sloppy slurping sounds as his mouth bobbed up and down on my cock. The deep bass rumble of his moans drove me crazy with passion.

Then he picked me up and carried me over to his bed. I never ceased to be amazed at his strength. I was only 5'7" with a small swimmer's body compared to his 6'3" muscled football god and he picked me up like I weighed nothing. He looked at my body, his eyes burning with lust.

"You're mine, Noah. You hear me? You're mine and no one else can have you."

His voice was soft. He was demanding and pleading with me at the same time. He pulled my foot to his lips, kissing it, then slowly kissing up my leg, licking it, until he was at my ass. His five o'clock shadow rasped against my skin and my entire body was burning for him.

Then he pushed my legs up to my chest, opening my ass for him. I gasped as his tongue attacked my asshole. Jackson's experience with all those pussies had made him a master at oral sex.

"God, I love your ass," he moaned. "I've wanted it for so long and now I've got it."

His face was buried between my cheeks as he licked me, kissed my ass, fucked me with his tongue, sucked my hole. My body trembled with complete ecstasy as he ate my ass. When at last my hole was completely relaxed, begging for his cock, he sucked my balls, licked my cock, and then kissed upward on my body until he reached my lips.

He reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom and a tube of lubricant. Our eyes were locked together as he slowly lubricated my hole, first with one finger, then two, then three. He found my prostate and massaged it.

"Fuck me, Jackson," I begged. "I want your cock in my ass."

"Don't be in such a rush," he laughed softly, playing with me, pushing me over the edge.

He continued to probe my ass and play with my prostate until I ejaculated again, not as forceful this time, only soaking my pubic hair. I'd never had as many orgasms as I had that afternoon.

"That was amazing," Jackson whispered. "Wonderful, baby."

He knelt between my thighs and began to kiss my body, licking and sucking my cum from my pubes and then upward until at last he reached my face. He licked my face, his eyes never leaving mine. Then he kissed me hard, sharing my cum with me.

"I love your cock honey, Noah," he whispered.

I felt his cock pressing against my hole, teasing it. My entire body was on fire for him as he toyed with me.

"Please, Jackson, please," I begged. "Fuck me. Put your cock in me. Please."

He kissed my face and then pulled his cock away and stopped.

"Now," he said softly. "Tell me I'm the only one, Noah. Truthfully. Tell me you're giving me your cherry."

I grinned and his face fell with despair. I stroked his cheek tenderly and kissed his lips.

"Of course you're the only one, Jackson," I whispered. "You should already know the truth, there's never been anyone for me but you."

"I knew it," he laughed, relieved. "You're mine and I love you, baby."

He entered me then in one thrust and I cried out. He jerked with surprise and instantly he pulled out.

"I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. Damn, I don't know how to do this with a guy."

He was upset with himself. I stroked the hair on his chest and smiled through the pain.

"Remember? You wanted a virgin and my ass is virgin. Add in your monster cock and we've got to take it slow. Haven't you ever fucked a virgin before?"

"No," he grinned. "All the women I've fucked have practically attacked me to get my cock in them."

I burst out laughing and he grinned.

"Oh Jackson, don't ever lose that ego of yours. It's part of why I love you so much."

"So can I fuck you now if I take it slow?"

"Yeah. SLOW."

He made love to me then. He pushed into me gently, allowing me to get adjusted with every short advance into me.

"Okay now, sweetheart?"

I nodded and he kissed my neck, then sucked my nipples as he gradually increased the speed of his fuck, until I was moaning and pushing my ass toward his cock, impaling myself on it. I bit his neck, marking him as mine, kissed him passionately, made love to my man, and became his as he became mine.

I felt his cock jerking as he shot his cum into his condom but he continued to fuck me. Jackson's cock was only about eight inches long but like a Coke can in circumference. He had a well-known reputation for being able to fuck even without a complete erection because of it.

"Roll over on your stomach, baby. I'm not done with you," he growled sexily.

I rolled over and he pulled his condom off and put another on. He collapsed on my back and my cock became erect again just from the sensation of his body hair pressed into my skin.

He kissed down my back until he parted my cheeks and his tongue probed my rosebud. He made love to my ass again with his mouth for what seemed like forever. There was no doubt about it, Jackson was passionate about my ass.

He hovered over me as if he was doing pushups. He entered me again and began to fuck me like a jackhammer. His big pendulous balls slammed into me with each stroke.

At last he collapsed onto me, biting my neck while his cock stayed buried inside me. I felt wetness on my neck as if his sweat was pouring off his face.

"Tell me that you forgive me for all the wrong I've done to you, Noah," he whispered hoarsely. "Tell me that you'll always love me."

"Of course I forgive you, Jackson," I said softly. "You're my whole life and I'll never stop loving you."

"Thank you, Noah. I promise I'll never hurt you again."

He rolled off me and suddenly I was in his arms, his leg wrapped over mine, cuddling with my teddy bear.

"You fit perfectly next to my body, baby."

"Yeah, I do, don't I?"

"You know what I said about you belonging to me, baby?"

I nodded.

"I belong to you too, all of me. I know what you mean about being so in love you can barely breathe. I never knew I could love someone the way I love you."

"I love you, Jackson."

He kissed me and it was though we were one. His arms surrounded me, my face on his hairy chest, my body melded into his. He held me tenderly until I became drowsy. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Okay," he said, smiling. "We need to get going."

"What?"

"We need to go get your stuff, move you in here."

He sat up, leaving me in the bed. Then he reached down and pulled me up.

"Don't be lazy, baby. Let's go get your stuff!"

"My, aren't you a real romantic, Jackson?" I drawled. "You really no how to charm a guy."

He laughed sexily.

"Come on, baby, I want to get this done. Then I'll take you to dinner and a movie."

I raised my eyebrows, teasing him.

"That's all?"

He leaned over and kissed my lips gently, his hand toying with my hair.

"No," he whispered. "We'll come back here and I'm going to fuck you senseless."

He pulled me to my feet and held me close to him, kissing the top of my head.

"We'll cuddle together all you want tonight. Is that romantic enough for you, baby?"

I bit one of his nipples gently and he moaned.

"Goddamn, baby, let's get out of here while I still can."

He slapped me my ass hard and laughed.

"I'm so glad your ass is all mine now and I can fuck it any time I want."

I grabbed his flaccid cock in my hand and teased it. I pulled at it, pulling it toward me.

"And this is all mine, right? You're all mine from now own, right?"

He kissed my lips and gently bit the lower one.

"Yeah," he whispered, "my cock, my body, all of me is yours from now on. I'm going to fuck you every night, Noah. And every morning. And all day on the weekends."

He grinned his sexy grin and kissed me again, giving me another stinging slap on my ass.

"Come on, baby. We're going to set a speed record moving you into our room."

I stared at his magnificent naked body as he searched for clothes to wear. I loved him more than ever, he loved me, and he was right, we belonged together.

perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers
12