Jaclyn's Bitch Receives a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Mister Big Stud let yourself out........It's show time." She told him.

Greg excitedly released his penis from its metal prison. He placed the cock cage on the coffee table with the key. All three of the other guys chuckled out loud at the sight of Greg's teeny tiny little dick.

"See what I mean boys." Jaclyn said to her guests. "Isn't it sooooooo cute?"

Greg's little wee-wee stood at complete attention. It was so hard it hurt. It jumped up with each beat of his heart. The veins bulged so hard Greg was sure they would burst.

"You ready to show these men what a stud you are, Loverboy?' Jaclyn said to Greg.

"Yes, Miss Fellows." He replied.

Jaclyn lifted her dress up revealing her fat, hairy, dripping snatch. "Come and get it, Babydoll."

Greg hurried toward his bride, his little pecker bouncing with each step. When he got to Jaclyn she stopped him. "Wait a minute, Sweetie; Momma wants you to show the boys how much you want this fine piece of juicy meat." She told Greg as she spread her pussy lips wide. Her pink folds came into view and Greg's mouth watered.

"Show these real men how a little pin dicked wimp has to beg for fine pussy like this." She demanded.

"Please, Miss Fellows. Please may I make love to your fine juicy pussy?" Greg said.

"Begging should be done on your knees don't you think my sweet, sweet little man."

Greg immediately dropped to his knees. Jaclyn then rose to her feet so his face was just inches from her aroused cunt. The aroma was intoxicating and Greg began begging in earnest.

"Please, My Love, please. Please let your wimpy little boy make love to your fine, fine pussy." Greg pleaded. "Please may I, my love, please may I make love to you, please.

"You fucking wimp! It's not a pussy! It's a cunt and you fuck it. Now beg like the little fagot you are."

"Please, please, please" Greg begged. "Please let me fuck your cunt."

"On second thought you're not man enough to use those words." She spat at him. "In fact, I don't think you would know what to do if I gave it to you. Stand up now!"

As he stood up, Jaclyn sat back down on the couch. She laid her arm on the arm of the couch with her palm up. She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger. "Show all of us how you are going to fuck my cunt if I decide to give it to you."

Greg moved to the side of the couch and inserted his tiny pecker into the circle that Jaclyn had made. Even with her short pudgy fingers, the circle was bigger around than Greg's thin little cock. He didn't move at first, he just stood there.

"Well, show me, show all of us how you are going to pound my pussy with this useless little thing."

Greg began to slowly move his hips back and forth. There was little resistance on his penis because Jaclyn didn't shrink her palm to rub on his dick.

"That's not fucking you pussy! Faster! Fuck my hand hard like you know I like my cunt fucked. Fuck my hand like these men, these real men with real dicks will be pounding my cunt later." She demanded.

Greg began vigorously humping her hand.

Jaclyn and the others just burst into laughter as Greg tried to show how to fuck her pussy.

"What do you think, Kevin, should I let him have the real thing?

"Oh yeah, please do, I can't wait to see this." He was rolling with laughter.

Greg humped and humped for a few more moments until Jaclyn commanded him to stop.

"That's enough, Gregory" She told him. "You did a very good job showing these men what an accomplished hand fucker you are. Now get between Momma's legs and show them how a pussy boy like you satisfies his wife."

Greg knelt between her legs and began to position his prick between her pussy lips. Suddenly Jaclyn pushed him back.

"Not yet, Loverboy, let me see that little dinky before it goes in." She told him.

He held it out for her.

"Hands at your side."

Greg complied. Jaclyn began running her fingernails along the bulging veins. Greg was sure he would burst. He tried with all his might to control himself. As Jaclyn fondled his super sensitive prick she talked to him again.

"You ready for Miss Fellows pussy?" She asked

"Yes Ma'am! Please! I'm ready" Greg replied.

"You better enjoy it for as long as you can, Babydoll, because you know it's going to be another year before your little wee-wee will see the inside of my cunt again."

"I will, Miss Fellows."

"Ask me one more time very nicely if you can fuck me."

"Please My Dear, may I make love to you?" He begged.

"OK, go ahead." She sighed. Then she grabbed it very firmly and directed it to her sweltering pussy. The firm grip and the little yank was more than Greg could take, and as she positioned his little member at her opening, he could feel himself climaxing. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to fuck his wife, Greg tried to play it off, and shoved his cock in as deep as he could as fast as he could. He tried to fuck her as much as he could but his grunting and his facial expressions gave him away. He attacked as fast as a jack hammer. He tired to savior every sprit second.

"Are you cumming you fucking wimp?" Jaclyn yelled at him before he could even pump her three times. She grabbed his ass with her heels and pulled him into her hard, not letting him move in and out. Greg flooded her pussy with a month's worth of cum. He grunted and moaned and tried to hump his wife, but she was too strong. His cock convulsed inside her and spit load after load of cum inside her.

"That's a good boy, cum inside Momma's cunt. There, there, My Little Stud let it all out."

Greg's body twitched and shook uncontrollably. Finally when it was all over, he collapsed against his wife's still clothed plump figure. She patted him on the head and comforted him for a few minutes. While the guys looking on and laughed at his inadequacies. They high fived and joked that he wasn't even a two pumps and a dump. He was just a dump.

A few moments later, Jaclyn lifted Greg's head and looked him in the face. "OK, Sweetie, now you need to clean Momma up for the real men."

Without hesitation, Greg lowered his face to her dripping cum filled cunt. He lapped up his cum like a cat drinking a bowl of milk. He sucked and licked and penetrated her pussy. Even Greg was surprised at the amount of cum he had left.

Jaclyn ignored Greg and turned her attention to the other men in the room. "Who's first?" She asked.

"You mean who's next?" Dave corrected her.

"No, I meant what I said. Who's first?" She said to him. "I would have had to have been fucked already to say who's next. You all saw that, I still haven't been fucked. So who's first?"

Greg heard her words, and the humiliation only spurred him on. He was swallowing cum and loving the taste of his wife's used pussy. Jaclyn summoned Dave to her side, and as her wimpy husband cleaned her pussy, she began to suck Dave's cock in preparation for his turn. It was a few minutes later when Jaclyn pushed Greg from between her legs.

"Move it, fagot, time for a real man to fuck your wife's cunt." She spat at him.

Greg moved aside and assumed his position on his knees next to his wife as she was fucked by another man.

"Oh yesssssssss!" Jaclyn cooed as Dave slid his long dick inside her. "Now that is a cock. "You see what I mean, Sweetcheeks?" She said turning toward Greg.

"Yes My Love." Greg replied, with his eyes glued to the long thin cock sliding in and out of his wife's steaming hairy snatch.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Show my little man how a real man satisfies a slut!" Jaclyn told Dave.

Jaclyn was still fully clothed except for the absence of underwear. Dave grabbed Jaclyn's legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her meaty thighs and began to pummel her horny cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Deeper! Fuck my cunt like a real man!" She yelled "You watchin' this you worthless pussy?"

"Yes Ma'am." Greg replied to his wife, as she began to scream from her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh my gawd! That feels so good! I'm cumminnnnnnnnnnnng!"

Dave never let up. He pounded her pussy for the next 20 minutes and Jaclyn came once again. Finally Dave drove his cock in deeply and left it there as his cock shuddered and filled her cunt with his cum.

"That's it, Baby, fill my cunt with your seed. Fill it full so my little Pussyboy can clean it out. Oh yeah more, Baby more, more, more." She encouraged him as he slowly but forcefully drove his cock in several times more, depositing more cum each time.

Dave finally finished and pulled out of Jaclyn. He stood up and walked immediately to the bathroom. Jaclyn covered her pussy to hold in his deposit.

"Come, Gregory. Come clean Momma's filthy pussy with that little fagot tongue of yours." She demanded.

Greg crawled between her legs and did as she ordered. The cum flooded from her hairy used snatch and Greg lapped it up like a good little submissive husband. As he was doing that, Jaclyn looked at Zane and Kevin.

"Who's next?" she quipped.

Kevin replied, "I'll have a go. Don't wanna be the last one, that's for sure."

Zane gave him a dirty look.

"Ok, Baby, come over here and let me get you ready." She told him.

Kevin walked to the side of the couch and presented Jaclyn with his fat, semi-hard cock. Unlike Greg, Jaclyn relished its girth. She opened her fat little mouth and almost swallowed it whole. Greg looked up as he serviced his wife and watched as she expertly sucked Kevin's cock to complete erectness. Kevin treated her like the slut she loved to be, grabbing her head and fucking her face with purpose.

Greg loved watching his wife act like a slut, and he doubled his efforts. Jaclyn ignored the little guy between her legs, and reached around Kevin to grab hold of his ass. She grabbed tight and helped Kevin shove his cock down her throat.

A few minutes later she shooed Greg from her pussy, "Give it to me, lover. Give this slut your big fat cock."

Kevin told her he wanted to fuck her from behind, and that he wanted her on her knees on the couch leaning over the back. Jaclyn stood and removed her dress, leaving her only with her heels and intimates on. Greg loved the sight of his wife in her sexy lingerie. He took this opportunity to stroke himself since he did not have his chastity device on.

Kevin drove his cock into her sloppy cunt, and grabbing hold of the garter straps that stretched over her fat round ass, he began fucking her hard and deep.

"Oh my, your cock is so fat baby. Fill my cunt with your meat." She told him. She turned to Greg to humiliate him more and noticed him playing with his little needle dick. "Stop that you little fucker. I didn't give you permission to do that." She spat at him. "Now come over here and watch this real man with a real dick fuck your wife like she needs to be fucked."

"Yes My Dear." Greg replied. Then he positioned himself near her rear end and watched with amazement as Kevin slowly but forcefully fucked his slut of a wife.

Kevin grunted with each penetration and Jaclyn moaned her approval each time. The pace of the fucking allowed her to further humiliate her husband at the same time.

"You see it, Babydoll? You see how fat a real man's dick is?" She asked Greg.

"Yes, My Love." He replied.

"See how it stretches Momma's big fat pussy?"

"Yes, My Love."

"Your pathetic little pencil thin pecker could never do that for me, could it?"

"No, My Love."

"Thank him, Fagot! Thank him for showing your wife what it feels like to be fucked by a real man."

Greg cringed at this. He had just met Kevin, but already he had built a hatred for this man. He wanted to tell her no, but everyone in the room knew that would not happen. "Thank you for showing my wife how a real man fucks."

"Thank you what?" Jaclyn demanded.

"Thank you, Sir." Greg corrected himself.

Kevin chuckled out loud, "You're welcome wimp." Then he let go of the garter straps and grabbed her wide hips and began to drive his cock into her in earnest.

"OH YEsssssssssssss!" Jaclyn yelled.

Then Kevin fucked her silly for the next 30 minutes. Greg could not believe his staying power. He watched as his wife panted and screamed with excitement and had two more orgasms. At last, he watched as Kevin thrust forward, and just like Dave, filled his wife's cunt with his seed. He grunted, and his body shook as he assaulted her pussy with his jets of creamy thick cum. Jaclyn screamed her acceptance of his deposit as well. When it was all over Kevin pulled out and sat down on a nearby chair to recuperate.

Greg didn't have to be told what to do. He scurried behind his wife and began slurping up the cum oozing from her well used pussy. Zane didn't wait for his invitation either, walking to the back of the couch and presenting his already hard cock to Jaclyn. The married couple did as was expected of them.

"Get it nice and wet you fat slut, because I'm not fucking that filthy cunt of yours, I'm fuckin you big fat ass." Zane told Jaclyn. "And when you're done cleaning her dirty snatch you fagot, I want you to lather her asshole with your spit."

"Yes, Sir." Greg replied.

Jaclyn loved the way Zane took control. He pulled his cock from her mouth. "You want this?" He asked her.

"Oh yes." She replied.

"You want this in your big fat ass?"

"Oh yes, please."

"Beg me!" He told her.

"Please fuck me in my ass with you wonderful cock."

"Open up!" Zane demanded.

Jaclyn opened her mouth wide. Zane smacked her on the left cheek with his cock. Then he did the same to her right. Jaclyn tried each time to grab his cock with her mouth. It became a game, as Zane cock whipped her several times before finally letting her have his cock again in her mouth. However, he would not let her suck it.

"Don't suck slut. Just hold it in there." He demanded.

Jaclyn just held the throbbing man meat in her mouth. Zane didn't move.

"Look at me!" He told her.

She looked up at him through her brow, her big blue doe eyes wide with lust.

"You're just a filthy slut aren't you?" He asked her.

She just hummed a yes to him

"You want me to fuck you in the ass like a common whore don't you?"

"Mmm hmm." She hummed again.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and walked behind her. He pushed Greg to the side and stood behind her. "On second thought, come here, pussy." He said to Greg, "Come hold my cock and put in your wife."

"Yes, Sir." Greg replied. Holding Zane's big powerful cock in his hand, he pointed it at his wife's ass.

"Beg for it." Zane told Jaclyn.

"Please, please fuck my big fat ass with your big fat wonderful dick." Jaclyn begged.

Zane inserted it all the way in with one slow deliberate stroke, and Greg held it until his hand would not fit between his pelvis and Jaclyn's ass.

Zane wasted no time. He immediately assaulted Jaclyn's ass like it was the last piece of ass he would ever get. Jaclyn cooed and moaned, and groaned the whole time. He called her filthy names and made her beg for more over and over. Greg just marveled at the whole scene.

"You fucking whore. Your ass isn't even tight. You must take it up the ass all time." He told her. "Does your filthy whore wife take dick up the ass all the time, fagot?"

"Yes, Sir." Greg answered.

"Well at least it's better than that used up cunt of hers."

Jaclyn came several times from the assault on her ass, and Greg loved watching it all. Close to 30 minutes later. Zane finally groaned and filled Jaclyn's ass with a huge deposit of his love juice. When it was all in there, he pulled out.

"Your turn, wimp."

Greg did as was expected and began to clean his wife's ass hole of the sticky mess Zane had left. Zane however didn't do as the others. He walked back to Jaclyn's face and told her to clean his cock. Jaclyn complied. Several minutes later Zane pulled his dick from her mouth and put it away in his pants. Greg finished his duties and Jaclyn collapsed on the couch completely satiated, but nonetheless drained. Greg assumed his position on the ground next to his wife and awaited further instruction.

Not wanting the night to be over, but wanting a few minutes to recoup, Jaclyn needed something to entertain the boys. She thought a moment before getting an evil idea.

"Get up Gregory!" She demanded.

Greg knew that voice, it was never anything good when he heard that voice.

"I don't think you have been properly punished for disrespecting one of out guests. Go get my hair brush at once!"

Greg walked with his head down toward the bathroom. He found the wide oval hair brush on the counter and picked it up. As he returned to the living room, the conversation halted. He walked to his wife and handed her the brush. He began to kneel at her feet and lay across her lap.

"No, Kevin will begin your punishment, since it was him you were so rude to."

Greg walked shamefully to Kevin and lay across his lap. Kevin and the others just laughed at him. Then suddenly without warning a hand slapped hard across Greg's ass. Greg didn't even get a chance to react before the next one hit the same cheek. Kevin's strokes were powerful and painful. Within 10 seconds, Kevin rained at least 15 slaps to Greg's left cheek, each one hurt more and more and Greg actually began to sob. It was like his father was punishing him when he was kid. The sobbing did not stop Kevin, as he just continued to abuse the same ass cheek for what seemed like forever. He never said a word, jut sadistically battered Greg's ass.

Within moments, Greg was sobbing uncontrollably. Tears ran down his cheeks and he sobbed like a little boy. The others were all laughing at him. Greg's humiliation was unbearable. This man didn't care a thing about Greg, and it showed. Greg was sure it would never stop, when suddenly his wife took mercy on him.

"OK, Baby, I think my little hubbie has been shown the error of his ways." Jaclyn told Kevin. "Get up, Babydoll. Come to Momma."

Greg stood and walked toward her sobbing like a little boy. Jaclyn looked at her lap and Greg knew what to do. He kneeled down and assumed the same position across her lap. Jaclyn began to tenderly move her hand over his inflamed ass cheek.

"Did the big bad man tan my little boy's hide?" Jaclyn asked in a baby voice.

Greg just laid there absorbing her sympathy.

"You need Momma to rub it and make it feel better?"

The feel of her cool hand on his hot left cheek was wonderful. Greg's little pee-pee began to swell, and Jaclyn felt it press against her chubby thigh.

"Mmmmm, does that feel good, Sweetcheeks? Momma can feel her little man getting all hard. Go ahead, move your hips, hump Mommy's leg, Loverboy."

Greg did just that. He couldn't believe his luck, his dominating wife was going to comfort him after all this? He savored her tender touch on his ass and his hips began to move a bit faster. Jaclyn moved her hand down between his legs a bit and he felt her touch his asshole. He lifted his ass to help her gain access. However, she returned her hand to his reddened ass cheeks and he resumed his leg humping. He was really getting into it when he felt her hand leave his ass. He was curious, but the approach of his orgasm begged off his thoughts until suddenly he was brought out of his little realm of pleasure. First he heard the loud smack, and then he felt the pain, the pain of his wife's hair brush on his already swollen ass cheek.

"The next (smack) Time (smack) you (smack) are (smack) rude (smack) to (smack) one (smack) of(smack) my(smack) guests, (smack) I (smack) will (smack) lock (smack) that (smack) worthless (smack) little(smack) dinkie(smack) up (smack) for (smack) six(smack) months. (smack).

The punishing blows of the hair brash all came down on his already enraged left ass cheek and Greg was blubbering again like a schoolgirl by the time Jaclyn finished her sentence.