Jaclyn's Bitch Receives a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand me, fagot?" She demanded to know.

"Yes....(sniff sniff)...My .......(sniff sniff)...Love"......(sniff sniff) Greg blubbered back. "Now, Stop your fucking sniveling and go clean yourself up. Your wife needs some more dick tonight and you will be getting them ready for me" She told him. Greg got up and went to the bathroom to dry his tears and gather himself. His ass was so soar now, he didn't know if it would ever feel normal again. It throbbed and throbbed, and when he felt it, it actually radiated heat. He splashed his face with some cold water and dried it with a towel before returning to the living room. When he returned, all the men were sitting in chairs or on the couch next to Jaclyn completely naked. "Alright my little cock sucking Pussyboy, Mommy wants to take all these love muscles at once, and you are going to get them nice and hard for me. Now, since Zane had to wait till last before, he gets first choice. Get over there and get that nice big dick hard for me." She commanded Greg. Greg did as he was told, climbing between Zane's legs and sucking his cock into his warm inviting mouth. Within a few minutes, Zane was hard and Jaclyn summoned him over.

"OK, lover, what hole you want?" She asked Zane. "I'll take that big, slutty, fat ass of yours." "Fine." She retorted and then she turned around and Zane mounted her from behind.

Jaclyn ordered Greg to get Kevin hard too. He did that as well and moments later, Kevin was sitting on the couch and Jaclyn was straddling him and settling down on his big thick cock. Zane mounted her ass again and as Greg prepared Dave, his wife reveled in her double penetration, telling both assaulters to fuck her harder and deeper the whole time. When Greg had gotten Dave hard, everyone parted again and moved to the floor. Dave was lying on his back with Jaclyn riding his thick cock, Zane was on his knees fucking her ass from behind, and Dave was standing over Kevin as he fucked Jaclyn's mouth.

Greg was relegated to the floor near it all as he watched his wife have at least three more orgasms before each man pulled his cock from their respective holes and all at once spray their remaining cum all over her face and bra covered tits. Greg was so turned on by this that he thought his little cocklet might just explode.

When it was all over, Jaclyn relished the feel of the thick hot liquid all over her and collapsed on the floor. The men all took turns having Greg clean their cocks and then got dressed.

Jaclyn noticed that Greg's little man meat was bouncing up and down and she got one more idea how to humiliate him. "Does My Big Stud Muffin hubbie want to cum?" She asked him from her position on the floor,

"Yes, Ma'am, very much." He replied.

"Well OK, then why don't you show these men how you fuck your hand for Mommy." She told him.

Greg didn't even hesitate; all he wanted was to have release. He immediately kneeled on the tile floor near the front door and began stroking his tiny little pecker. The men all chuckled openly as he stroked his meat for only 20 seconds before blowing his load all over the floor.

With this display all over, the men all decided it was time to go. They bid their goodbyes to Jaclyn and started for the door.

"Hold on minute." She told them. "My little man here has something to say."

"Thank you for showing my wife a wonderful time and for being such good fuck partners for her. You all are welcome back anytime you wish." Greg told them.

"Ok, Sweetums, now give them a proper goodbye." Jaclyn told Greg. "And I think Kevin deserves a little bit extra as well for your rudeness earlier.

"Yes My Love." Greg replied.

As each man approached the door, Greg unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and gave it a goodbye kiss, saying, "I look forward to seeing you again."

When he got to Kevin, who was the last to leave, he not only kissed it, he sucked it into his mouth and then sucked each of his balls as well before finally placing it back into his pants.

After the guests had all left, Greg began to pick up the mess.

"Leave that until morning, Gregory, Mommy has a little something for you. Go to the bedroom and I will be there in a moment."

Greg hurried down the hall excitedly and was sitting on the bed when Jaclyn entered sporting her 10 inch strap on dildo. "You got to fuck me for our anniversary, Babydoll, well now I get to fuck you as well."

Greg immediately perked up. He loved being fucked by his wife. He always felt to close to her when she took him up the ass. He dropped to his knees and looked up at his sexy fat wife.

"My little Pussyboy is a little eager huh?"

Greg just nodded.

Jaclyn approached him and presented her long fat cock to him, "Is this what you want, Loverboy?"

Greg nodded again.

"Ask very nicely, Gregory."

"Please My Dear, may I suck your cock?"

"Open up." She told him.

Greg opened his mouth and awaited his gift.

"Close your eyes." She commanded.

Greg complied.

Jaclyn cock whipped his left cheek with the monster strap-on. Greg just sat there. She repeated the same to his other cheek. Greg just sat there. She smacked his chin with it. Greg just allowed it.

"Find it, Babydoll. Find Mommy's cock so you can suck it." She told him before smacking him on the right cheek again.

Greg turned his head to find the cock. Jaclyn smacked him again on the other cheek. He turned his head again. Jaclyn repeated this again several more times, including smacking him on the nose as well. Greg looked like a baby bird trying to be fed a worm.

"Come on my little man find the cock. Find the cock you want so badly." She teased him.

Greg kept errantly trying to find it as Jaclyn abused his face with it before finally she slid it into his open mouth. Greg eagerly sucked and slurped on the fat rubber dick in his mouth for several minutes.

"That's enough my little cock sucking hubbie. Bend over the bed so Mommy can get her anniversary fuck."

Greg instantly assumed the position. Without ceremony, Jaclyn drove it balls deep into his accepting ass. She had fully undressed before coming to the room. She left the cock buried in his ass as deep as possible and she leaned over so the nipples of her big fat tits lightly rubbed on Greg's back. She swung them back and forth making them fully hard.

"You like Mommy's tits on your back don't you, Sweetcheeks?"

"Yes My Love."

She moved her hips around, grinding the dildo deep in his ass, causing Greg's little cock to jump. Usually Jaclyn loved fucking Greg's ass hard, but she was literally all fucked out from the three men before, so she took this opportunity to just slowly but sadistically dominate her little dicked husband. She wanted just one more humiliation for him before the night was over.

She leaned over and mashed her big fat tits into his back. "You love the feel of my big tits on your back don't you?"

"Oh yesssssss!" Greg hissed.

Again she rooted the cock deep in his bowels by rotating her hips around in a circle. Then she reached around her skinny husband and grabbed hold of his pulsing little member. Greg jumped with delight from the feel of his wife's hand on his little soldier.

"Mommy's gonna let you cum for being such a good entertainer tonight, but there is one condition. You have to look right at your little dinkie and try to catch as much of its worthless cum with your mouth. Ok my little cock sucking pussy boy?"

"Yes Ma'am." Greg said. He didn't care, he just loved the feelings his sexy voluptuous wife was giving him.

Jaclyn began stroking the little guy and grinding her cock into his ass at the same time. It did not take but 30 seconds of this before Greg erupted. Jaclyn could tell it was coming and she stopped her gyrations and concentrated on aiming his dick at his face. Greg opened his mouth wide and stared right at his cock.

The first rope smacked him right in the eye. The next hit his cheek, and then one made it partially in his mouth and on his chin. The rest of the spurts didn't make it to his face and harmlessly fell on the bed sheets. Storing up cum for a month left Greg with still a bit of cum in his little nuts, enough to spatter the sheets pretty well. Jaclyn dismounted him and told him he could not clean himself until the morning.

"The dried cum in the morning will remind you of your place in this house and show you what a little pathetic cock sucker you are. Now come bathe me." She demanded,

Greg did what was expected, including running the bath, washing her entire body of all the remaining cum, drying her and lathering her thick curvy body with her favorite body cream. When that was all over, Jaclyn climbed into bed.

"Since it's our anniversary, Babydoll, you can sleep next to me." She told him as she pointed to the side of the bed with the still wet cum spurts across it.

Greg climbed in next to his wife and lay in the wet spots. His face was now crusted with cum and his body was resting in wet cum. He tried to spoon with his wife.

"Get off me, you're filthy with cum. Now let Mommy get some rest. I have a big day tomorrow."

Greg just rolled on his back and waited to fall asleep. As he drifted off, he reminded himself it would be another 365 days before his cock would again feel the inside of his wife's beautiful pussy.

The End