Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haze," whispers Jacob in her ear, "why don't you go over to Coach and tell him I said thank you for letting you assist me. Sit on his lap, real close and put your arms around his neck. Give him an all over hug. I'm sure that he will like that."

"Oh, Master Jacob, what a great idea. I wouldn't want Coach to feel left out or anything. Thank you for being so kind to me." Haze said as she went off to hug her coach.

By this time Puppy Nicole was done drinking her water so Grigori took a Frisbee and threw it over to Jacob. Nicki ran after it and jumped up and caught it out of the air. She then took it over to Jacob, dropped it on the ground in front of him and started to pant. "Come here my pretty puppy," Jacob said. "Sit here nice and calm and don't move okay. Let's see how your obedience classes are working."

Puppy Nicki sat up with her head held high and with her eyes shining. Jacob started petting her head with his left hand and trailed his right hand down her stomach and started to cup her pussy. Jacob called to Grigori and had him come to join him, telling him to softly and continuously pet Puppy Nicki's back. Jacob started to finger-fuck Nicki while both he and Grigori petted her.

Grigori looked over at Franz and Hazel and saw Franz rubbing his hands up and down Hazel's back. The more Franz's hands roamed on Haze's back the more Haze started to grind her pussy along Franz's cock.

"Oh, Coach, I that feels so good. My stomach is fluttering and my chest is getting very heavy. Coach I am going to come if you don't stop, Coach?"

"I am not going to stop. Just let yourself go and you will feel so much better. Come on young lady; keep hugging Coach just like that. Oh yes, Coach feel so much better."

Jacob started moving his fingers faster around Puppy Nicki's clit and she started trembling and gave a loud moaning sound. "That's a real good puppy. You came so pretty for your Master's." Jacob said. He then collected the come from his hand and started to rub it into Puppy Nicki's stomach. "Such a good little puppy. Sir Grigori will take you to the water bowl now. Be a good girl and drink all the water from it."

Just as Grigori was taking Puppy Nicki over to her water bowl, he heard Hazel say, "Thank you so much Coach. I feel very relaxed now thanks to your excellent attention."

"Coach, may I please play with the puppy now. She is so pretty and I would really like to play with her. I promise I practice my gymnastics again after I am done playing with her."

"That's the proper way to ask your Coach a question. It is okay with me if you play with the puppy but you must ask Sir Grigori if it would be okay too. On your way now."

Haze walked across the yard to where Grigori had taken Puppy Nicki. "Excuse me sir, but can I play with your puppy. She is so pretty and I promise I will take good care of her."

Sir Grigori took a good long look at Haze and said, "Well, young lady, my Puppy Nicki would love to go for a walk with a little beauty like you. Tell you what, if you let me just suck on your titties while my puppy is finishing her drink of water, I will put her leash on her and then you can take her for a walk. Is that a deal?"

"Oh Sir, I would like that a lot."

Sir Grigori put Puppy Nicki's leash on her and moved his chair closer to the water bowl. He then sat down and had Haze sit on his lap and then took her left breast and placed it in his mouth and softly started pulling on her right breast. He sucked on her left nipple for a little and then changed to sucking on her right breast and nipple and squeezing her left. It wasn't long before Haze was wiggling on his lap and moaning. All of a sudden he felt a long wet kiss on his leg. He stopped sucking on Haze's tits and noticed that Puppy Nicki was finished drinking all of her water from the water bowl. He gently told Haze to stand up and handed her the leash and told her that she could take the puppy for a walk three times around the yard and that it would be a good time to practice some of her gymnastic dance moves. Haze groaned because her tits ached from being so excited but gladly took ahold of Puppy Nicki's leash and went for a walk around the yard. Several times during the walk, Haze would do cartwheels or back flips. Grigori walked over to Franz and Jacob and they started to make plans for the rest of the day. Each time Haze went by them she would stop and wiggle her bottom in front of the men. On the last time around, Jacob called for her to come over to him. He then took Nicki's leash and told Haze that her Coach wanted to talk to her.

Jacob took Puppy Nicki over to the water bowl to get another drink of water. Franz called Grigori over to him and said, "Grigori, I loved watching you play with Haze's titties. I was wondering if you would help me out and play with them now."

"It would be my pleasure," Grigori said as he stood behind Haze and started pulling on her teats and pinching her nipples. Franz then started to cup Haze's pussy and moving his long fingers through her inner folds. When he reached her clit, he started to circle it with light and then hard circles. Haze was moaning and trying very hard to stand still. Both Grigori and Franz continued to pleasure Haze in this manner until she started to come. Franz started to finger-fuck Haze while she was coming while still fingering her clit. Haze started to come so hard that she started to ejaculate, which was something that she had never done before.

When Haze started realizing what was happening she started turning very red, "Oh Coach, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make a mess. I really didn't. I just couldn't help it."

Grigori and Franz started laughing and then Franz said, "I am not mad at you. Coach and Sir Grigori are very happy that you had such a good time. How about you go inside and clean up a little bit and then make us a little dinner? Maybe we can play some more games after dinner would you like that?"

"Oh yes Coach. I am very hungry and will make the best dinner ever."

Grigori then chimed in and said, "Haze, I was wondering if you would do me a favor while you are getting the dinner ready for us. Would you heat up some of the leftover meatloaf and potatoes and put it in Puppy Nicki's food bowl so that she can eat with us? I think that would be a nice way to say thank you to her for letting you take her for a nice walk. Don't you think?

"Oh Sir Grigori, that is a great idea. I think I will have everything ready in about an hour. Will that be okay?"

"I'm sure that will be great. We will have to give the puppy a bath before dinner anyhow so that should give us enough time. Have fun making dinner."

After Haze went inside, Grigori and Franz joined Jacob in the middle of the back yard with Puppy Nicki. Jacob told Puppy Nicki that she was too lie down on her stomach so that his friends could pet her. Nicki then laid down with her legs bent and to the side and her arms above her head. She closed her eyes and felt six hands exploring her body. Then she felt her tits getting wet and opened her eyes and saw that Sir Grigori and Sir Franz were licking and sucking on her tits. She then felt Master Jacob eating her pussy and started to moan. She was heating up fast and wanted completion and started lifting her hips up to Master Jacob's mouth. All of a sudden everything stopped. Puppy Nicki looked at Master Jacob and whined and he said, "Puppies can't lift their hips like that. Let's try this again."

Puppy Nicki was so disappointed that everything had stopped that tears were starting to fall down her cheeks. Since she wanted the attention they were giving her, Puppy Nicki lay on her stomach again with all three of them kneeling next to her. Franz and Grigori each took one of her breasts in their hands and started to knead them while Jacob cupped her pussy and started to finger fuck her. They then took their free hands and started masturbating above her. Master Jacob looked at her and said, "You can come when we do and not a minute before." It didn't take more than five minutes for all of them to come on Puppy Nicki. When the first Dom started to come on her, Puppy Nicki started to come also. As each Dom finished coming he started rubbing his come all over her stomach, tits and pubic area.

After they all calmed down, Jacob took Puppy Nicki over to her water bowl so that she could get a drink of water. Puppy Nicki started running towards the back door of the house. When Jacob caught up to her, he looked down and patted her head and said, "What's a matter little puppy? Don't you want a drink of water?" Nicki shook her head no and went to the back door and started whining.

"Puppy Nicki, do you have to go potty?"

Nicki nodded her head and started again for the back door. Jacob then attached the leash on to Puppy Nicki's collar and said, "But Puppy Nicki, puppies don't go potty in the house. I'll take you for a walk so that you can find a bush and go potty." Nicki started pulling backwards on the leash trying to tell Jacob that she really didn't want to go potty outside but Jacob took the rolled newspaper and showed it to her and said. "Puppy Nicki, this is no time to play. You need to go potty and then get a bath, either you do it voluntarily or I will spank you and still you will go potty outside and have your bath. It's up to you. Which way do you want this to happen?"

Nicki hung her head and slowly followed Jacob on the leash back into the backyard. Although she knew in the back of her mind that she could use her safe word and she wouldn't have to do this, she just couldn't bring herself to do that. "Come on now, Puppy Nicki, you are such a beautiful puppy. You should be proud of what you are. Let's go over by the trees and then you can go potty and then we will go to the bathhouse and get a bath. By the time we are done that, it will be time to eat."

Nicki started wagging her bottom, raised her head and held it high, and then picked up her speed a little bit. As they neared the trees, Nicki noticed Grigori and Franz standing nearby and started blushing but she had to go potty so bad that nothing was going to stop her from going. After going potty by the tree, Nicki was very embarrassed but noticed that her pussy was very wet and that even though she was embarrassed she kind of liked the idea of people watching her go potty. Puppy Nicki decided that nothing worse could happen to her and started walking toward the bathhouse and listening to her masters saying what a good girl that she was. She was very glad that she didn't disappoint them or herself by saying her safe word and chickening out but she was really looking forward to a bath.

At the bathhouse, Grigori went inside and made sure that the temperature was at a comfortable level and then told Jacob and Franz that the bathhouse was ready. Jacob led Puppy Nicki inside with Franz following them. Jacob decided to hold Puppy Nicki's leash while Grigori and Franz washed her off. After she was all wet, Franz took a washcloth and soaped it very well and started washing Puppy Nicki stomach and chest area while Grigori started washing her back and rear end. They soaped her very well making sure that they each got the hidden areas very well. Franz then took the shampoo and lovingly shampooed Puppy Nicki's hair. After she was all washed down, Grigori took the shower hose and hosed Puppy Nicki off so that there was no soap on her anywhere. When they were sure that she was as clean as they could get her they turned off the water and started drying her off. When she was dry, Jacob took body lotion and generously applied the lotion all over Puppy Nicki. Grigori then took some lubricant and started to apply some lube with one of his fingers to her anal canal. While Grigori was taking care of the backdoor, Franz was fingering Puppy Nicki's pussy. The more Nicki creamed, the more lube and fingers Grigori applied to Puppy Nicki's ass. Just before she was ready to climax, Jacob handed Grigori a large butt plug, which had hair, attached to it and said, "Grigori, I think our puppy needs to wear her tail. Why don't you help her with this and then bring her outside. I am getting hungry and Haze should almost be ready with the dinner."

Franz and Jacob left Grigori to finish attending to Puppy Nicki and noticed that Haze was coming across the lawn. "Haze, are you having fun?"

"Yes Coach. I thought that while everyone was busy with the puppy, that I could get some practice in but I sure would rather play with you."

"Haze, where is Puppy Nicki's food bowl? I want to place it next to my chair."

"Um, Master Jacob. I put Puppy Nicki's food on a plate. I forgot you wanted it in the bowl."

"Haze, I do believe that is a lie. You were told by Sir Grigori to put Puppy Nicki's food in a certain bowl right before you went inside. The puppy isn't going to learn if you keep changing the way Master Jacob and Sir Grigori want things run. I guess you really need to be taught how to listen."

"Bend over my knees and touch the ground on the opposite side." Franz commanded. "I won't have my gymnasts going against orders that were given. Now Master Jacob is going to assist me in giving you your spanking. I want you to remember why you are getting this spanking."

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. "Yes, sir. I will remember." Sniff.

Coach and Jacob decided to take turns giving Haze her spanking, sometimes soft and sometimes a little harder but always in a random pattern so that she couldn't anticipate when or where the spank would occur.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started slowly running down Haze's cheeks.

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started running down Haze's cheeks a little faster.

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started running down Haze's cheeks a little faster.

"Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started running down Haze's cheeks continuously.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started slowly running down Haze's cheeks continuously. Haze was trying not to sob.

Slap. Slap. SMACK.

"Ouch." Tears started slowly running down Haze's cheeks continuously and she was also sobbing continuously.

Coach helped Haze to rise and held her on his lap until her sobbing went away. "You took your punishment like a lady and I am so proud of you. Now let's fix your mistake and make sure that it doesn't happen again."

"Coach, I will fix it. It was my mistake and I will make it right. I am sorry Master Jacob that I messed up with Puppy Nicki's food but I will fix it now."

As Haze placed Puppy Nicki's food in her food bowl instead of on a plate, she started to hum to herself. Even though she had made a mistake her Coach still cared her and she now knew not to make that mistake again. She just hoped that they liked the rest of the dinner.

Master Jacob, Franz and Haze were sitting at the table waiting for Sir Grigori and Puppy Nicki to come out of the bathhouse and join them before they started eating. When Grigori brought Nicki out of the bathhouse, everyone turned to hurry him along when they noticed that he took time to French braid her hair as well as put in her tail. Master Jacob made sure that he told Grigori how much he liked the new look on Puppy Nicki. Grigori went to sit in the last remaining chair and Jacob placed Puppy Nicki's food bowl on the ground next to his chair. Puppy Nicki kept going from one person to another looking for food or a place to sit but everyone ignored her until she slowly started to eat her food out of her doggie bowl. As she did, Master Jacob started to pet her head and told her what a good puppy that she was. Every once in a while Grigori would reach down and rub her back and murmur to her softly or would reach under her and run his fingers through her cunt.

When the dinner was over, Coach told Haze to put things away and then went and got a blanket and lay down on it so that he could catch the last of the suns rays. Grigori took Puppy Nicki over to the grass and they lay on their sides. Sir Grigori was petting Puppy Nicki while Nicki tried to doze off. Each time she thought she was close she would feel Sir Grigori pull on her tits or brush softly across her vulva. Jacob sat down and read the newspaper that he had while waiting for Haze to finish cleaning up. When Jacob saw Haze come back outside, he went over to her and said, "Haze, I want to thank you for being such a lady about your punishment and for correcting your mistake as soon as your punishment was finished. I think your Coach should be real proud of you."

He kissed her on her forehead and slowly let his hands slide down her back. His kisses slowly migrated down her face while he slipped one of his hands between her legs just barely touching her pussy. The lower on her face he kissed the more Haze started to move her hips back and forth. Jacob then started to kiss her neck and moved his free hand to her tits, pulling her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Haze started moaning and said, "Master Jacob, I feel so good. I feel hot all over and have butterflies in my stomach."

"Just relax and enjoy Haze. This is your reward for being such a lady. Just let go and know that I am here for you." Jacob said while he started taking turns kissing one breast while playing with the other one. It wasn't long before Haze started moaning and had trouble standing up. Jacob put his strong arms around her while trying to keep his mouth on her nipples. When Haze was done climaxing, Jacob held her until she calmed down and then said, "Haze, you were great. I hope that you liked your reward but I think that you should show your Coach how much you appreciate the lessons that he taught you today."

"Thank you so much, Master Jacob. I still feel a little wobbly but really do want to show my Coach how much I love him." After giving Jacob a very thorough kiss, Haze went over to Coach's blanket and knelt between his open legs. Since Franz was half asleep, Haze thought that she would try to greet him like she saw Puppy Nicki greet Sir Grigori. Soon she felt Coach's hands on her head and heard him saying how good he felt. Haze was feeling very proud and applied herself to her self-given task, licking and sucking his cock in turns of soft and hard. Sir Grigori took Puppy Nicki over and placed her behind Haze close enough that it didn't take Puppy Nicki long to figure out that she wanted to greet Haze just like she did Sir Grigori and she started to lick Haze's very juicy cunt. Haze stopped licking and sucking Coach and softly said, "Coach? Um, Coach, should Puppy Nicki be doing that? I have never had attention by a female there before."

"It's alright Haze. Puppy Nicki is just trying to greet you just like she did Sir Grigori and Master Jacob. Just open your legs a little wider so that she can reach better and then continue what you were doing. I am sure that you will enjoy it very much." Haze then positioned herself the way that Coach told her and noticed that Puppy Nicki was now able to reach not only her pussy hole but also her clit where Master Jacob had been playing. She went back to 'greeting' her coach with a lot more enthusiasm than she had been using before. Being so keyed up from playing with Master Jacob, it didn't take long for Haze to climax for Puppy Nicki. Puppy Nicki didn't stop with Haze having one climax but waited until she heard Coach say, "Haze, be prepared, I am going to come now." Nicki increased her speed and brought Haze to a second climax so that Haze would come with Coach. Haze then crawled up and lay down next to Coach and Grigori took Nicki back over to the blanket that they had abandoned just a little while before and started playing with each other there.