Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When mom came into the house, she told me to put on my favorite teddy bear pajamas and to be back in the kitchen in five minutes. I moved as fast as I could and was back in four minutes. Mom made me get down on all fours and then handed me a scrub brush and some ammonia water and had me scrub every inch of the kitchen floor. For every square foot of floor I scrubbed she had me recite what we were taught about honor and respect. If I got part of the answer wrong she would take a pair of scissors and cut about six inches off the bottom of my pajamas. I scrubbed the floors of the whole house that night. The pants of my favorite pajamas had the legs cut off up to the crotch and the arms of the tops were all cut off. By the end of the night, I definitely understood what my parents meant by respect and honor and I made sure that I never interrupted my parent's private time again. Mom and Dad made sure that we all felt special in the family but we also knew not to go against the rules."

As they finished eating Jacob looked at Mary Jane and said, "I want to show you something. Would you like to go for a short walk with me?" After readily agreeing, Mary Jane followed Jacob outside and down a lighted pathway. Mary Jane looked ahead and saw the moon shining off of water and exclaimed how pretty it was. There was a bench by the lake and they seated themselves there while Jacob said, "This was one of the reasons my Dora liked this restaurant. We would come out here after eating and look at the water. Some nights you can actually see the stars shining in the water along with the moon."

"It is really beautiful, Jacob. No wonder she loved it. You feel like you are alone in the world here and that there is no one else around but yourself."

"You said that 'mom and dad made sure that we all felt special but we also knew not to go against the rules.' That is an interesting statement," Jacob said. "What do you mean by that?"

Mary Jane closed her eyes for a second while she thought about how to respond to Jacob's question and then replied, "My Dad felt that honor and respect of the family was the most important things that he could teach us children. He felt that if you told a lie or swore that you weren't being respectful of others in the family. He tried to teach us to put the others in the family first and to treat them they way we wanted them to treat us. For example, there was one dinner that Robert came home from college and was telling everyone what was going on. He started using curse words in his descriptions of some of the people who went to school with him. Everyone at the table got very quiet; in fact, I do not remember anyone moving at all while he was talking. After a few minutes Robert realized that there wasn't a sound coming from anywhere and looked up at Dad. Dad just looked at him until he was sure that Robert realized what he had done and then said, "Son, you have a choice, the living room or the barn."

"Robert thought for a few seconds and then said, 'The barn.' Dad gave a nod and sent him out to the barn and told him to get in position that he would be there soon. Ma started to get up when Dad told her to leave his food on the table just like it was that he would want to finish it when he came back inside. Dad finished eating his food and then went outside to the barn. I don't know exactly what happened out there but when Robert came back in, he very slowly sat down on his chair and didn't lean back against the back of the chair. Dad came in and told him to finish eating then since he was the last to finish eating that he would be responsible for taking care of the dishes. The rest of us went into the living room and started playing puzzles and board games. It wasn't until the next day that Robert was able to sit without thinking about it. I realized then that I never wanted to have to visit the barn for any reason. Mom and Dad never spanked me but I was disciplined in other ways."

Mary Jane started shivering and moved to sit closer to Jacob. Jacob looked down at her and asked if she would like to head back home. Mary Jane looked at him and then said, "That would be nice. I don't want to catch a chill before I start my new job. I have some coffee and some biscotti at home if you would like some."

As they were headed to the car, Jacob looked at Mary Jane and said, "You said that you have four brothers that are older than you. Can you tell me what it was like being the only girl?"

"My brothers were very protective of me all my life. My father told them when I started school that it was their job to protect me and to make sure that I held up the families honor. Since the school that we went to was very small there were several grades taught together. Anyhow, they took my father's words to heart and made sure that no one bullied me and that I always felt safe."

"I don't want to give you the idea that my brother's let me get away with anything because they didn't. Just as they set themselves up as my protector they also set themselves up as my surrogate parents at school. They wouldn't tattle to mom and dad but would talk to me on the way home and give belittle me, or use samples of behavior in their talks that were humiliating or they would just plain lecture me. I knew that they loved me and were doing the best that they could to teach me the values that they thought my parents had for me, so I listened and try to stay out of situations that would lead to such discussions. I have envied them in their marriages as I see as much love in theirs as I did in my parents marriage."

Jacob was just parking the car when Mary Jane finished her story and waited to see if she had anything else to say. When he realized that she was finished talking, he said to her, "It sounds like you grew up with a very loving family. There are so many people who were raised with parents and siblings that couldn't or wouldn't take the time to teach them what they needed to know to grow into a healthy mature grownup. I am glad that you have such a great family. Since I was an only child, I have always envied big families and wondered about the dynamics of it. I want to thank you for telling me about them."

Mary Jane nodded her head. Would you like to come in for that coffee that I promised you? It will only take a few minutes to brew and I would love the company."

Jacob walked her to her door and gladly accepted her offer of coffee. While waiting for the coffee to brew, Mary Jane lit the candles that she had placed throughout the living room and then went back to kitchen and got a plate of fruit and biscotti ready to bring in with her while they had coffee. Jacob couldn't keep his eyes off of her as the light of the candles shown twice as bright in Mary Jane's blue eyes. "You haven't said much about your ex. He must have hurt you a lot."

"When I was eighteen, my ex went to my Dad and asked if he could date me. We went out with one of my brothers in tow for a couple of months and then one day he asked my Dad if he could marry me. I think I was infatuated with him. He was about five years older than I was and I thought that all older guys would be like my father."

"The night before we got married, my father had his little talk with me and told me that if I did everything that my husband wanted than I would have as good a marriage as he had with my mom. I was a virgin when I married and my mom told me that there could be some discomfort the first time with a man but that if he was a good man that he would try to make it as easy as possible. I never told her how painful that night was. I think the whole episode lasted five minutes and then he fell asleep. I cried that night as softly as I could but when I got up the next morning I decided that I would try to learn more about what I was to do to make the time in bed pleasant. I don't know that I ever succeeded. When we did get together it was short and definitely not more than once a week. Towards the end of our marriage sex was non-existent. The only person in my family that I told was my brother Stevie since he was the one I was closest to. He must have told everyone else because no one else ever asked me about it. In fact they were more than supportive."

"He was going into his senior year in college and he wanted someone who could be a hostess to his many friends. The marriage lasted about three years. On the divorce papers he said that the reason he wanted a divorce was because I was frigid and barren. I was devastated but maybe he was right. I never enjoyed sex with him the way my parents do or the way my brothers and their wives seem to do. As part of the divorce agreement, he paid for me to go to college and a small stipend so that I would have a place to stay and eat. To this day, I believe, that my brothers got a hold of him and forced him to realize that he treated me shabbily and that they forced him to make this agreement. I guess I will never know the complete truth about the whole situation. Anyhow, now I have my degree and I am started life over again."

Jacob just shook his head. "I can't believe that the judge accepted that as a reason for a divorce. They both must have had blinders on. You are one of the most beautiful women I have seen in a long time.

Mary Jane just looked at him with questions in her eyes and said, "The only people who ever told me I was beautiful were my family. I have had people say I was cute, standoffish and frigid but never beautiful. I only wish I were."

Jacob walked over to Mary Jane and said, "To me you are beautiful. I have felt a connection to you ever since I met you. I hope that someday you believe in yourself enough to realize that I am telling the truth." He then started to move his face closer and closer to Mary Jane's face and said, "Tell me to stop and I will." Mary Jane just stood there while Jacob's lips hovered over hers and then said, "I don't want you to stop,"

Jacob then completed the journey of his lips to Mary Jane's. He angled her head and his so that when they were together that they would be a tight seal. As he lightly kissed her, Mary Jane kept her lips closed as though she had never been kissed properly. Being intrigued by this possibility, Jacob started to lick her lips and then to lightly nip at her lower lip. Mary Jane gasped and then Jacob inserted his tongue into her mouth, tasting her and mimicking with his tongue what he really wanted to do with his cock. He had one hand behind her head and the other hand was slowly traveling down her back. Mary Jane tried to pull away and Jacob realized that she was scared thinking she couldn't breathe so he blew air into her mouth. When Mary Jane realized that Jacob was breathing for the both of them she relaxed and waited to see what else she would learn.

When Jacob pulled back he looked into Mary Jane's eyes and notice how shiny they were and how her face was flushing a bright pink. Once again he told her how beautiful she looked to him. Mary Jane looked incredulous and shook her head. The hand that had been traveling down Mary Jane's back came across the tie that held her dress together. As Jacob started to kiss MJ's forehead, he untied her dress and slowly slid it off of her shoulders. He kept kissing her face and then down to her ears. He heard MJ moaning so he nipped and sucked on her earlobes. He then moved down to her neck and started licking and sucking on all of the places on her necked where she moaned. Upon reaching her bra, he took his time to open the front closure. He licked and kissed more and more area as he took off her bra. Once her bra was off he started to lick the underside of her breast, then he licked his way around the breast but never touched the nipple, and the other breast he squeezed and lightly pulled on the nipple. After he heard her moaning, he switched his attentions to the opposite breast.

While Jacob was paying attention to MJ's breast he slowly slid her panties off of her, lifted her up and carried her over to her fainting couch and lowered her onto it. Once MJ was lying on the couch, Jacob moved his attention down to her belly button thrusting his tongue in and out of her beautiful little button. MJ was now thrusting her hips up in the air in an attempt to have attention given to her pussy but Jacob was not ready for that yet. Jacob knew how hot MJ was feeling but he wanted her to get even higher so he moved his attention downward and started to lick her inner thighs and pubic area but not touching her pussy.

"Oh Jacob, please."

"Please what MJ."

"Please need more. So empty. Need you inside."

"No. You need to earn the privilege of having me in you." Jacob then moved his tongue to her very puffy lips and started to taste her juices. As his tongue explored the folds of her pussy, MJ started to bounce and gyrate her hips in an attempt to have him touch her clit."

"Jacob, I really need you. Please enter me."

"You are beautiful when you are bouncing around, MJ."

MJ once again gave him a look of disbelief. In a very soft voice, she said, "Jacob, I need to be filled. Please fill me."

Since MJ wouldn't acknowledge to herself how beautiful she was, Jacob was not inclined to physically enter her but he didn't want to leave her hanging either so he reached in back of the couch and took an unlit candle from the candelabra. While Jacob renewed his attentions to her breasts, he held the candle between the folds of her pussy. He was enjoying the view of her bouncing up and down to get as much friction from the candle as possible. Jacob then moved back to her pussy and started to lick MJ's clit while he fucked her with the candle. MJ was so far gone that she didn't even realize that she had the candle in her. The more Jacob sucked and licked MJ's clit the harder and longer he fucked her with the candle. It didn't take long before MJ started to come. Just as she thought she was finished coming, Jacob would swirl his tongue around her clit and suck on it again to renew her coming again. MJ came four times in a row and was lying on the couch like a limp washrag when Jacob finally stopped. As she finished coming, Jacob moved up and kissed her on the lips thrusting his tongue once again in and out of her mouth. He then held her until she was totally calmed down.

As he was beginning to stand, MJ looked at him and said, "Jacob, why didn't you enter me? You didn't even have any attention to the bulge in your pants. I don't understand."

Jacob looked at her said, "MJ, I don't ever want to hear you say you are frigid again. A frigid person would never come they way you just did. As for the bulge in my pants, well you will need to earn the privilege of seeing and feeling my cock in you. If you go over in your mind, you will be able to figure out what you need to do to earn it. I would like to see you again. If you figure out what it is you need to do and want to see me again, give me a call and we will make arrangements for another meeting. I must go my beautiful MJ."

As Jacob got in his car, he knew that he would be hearing from Mary Jane again. He just hoped that it would be soon as her really wanted to ride her.