Jacob's Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her hands explore my body, running down my back. She grabbed the hem of my shirt, then pulled it over my head. Not to be outdone, I did the same thing to her. As I suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"They missed you," she said. A strange expression crossed her face, then she blushed. "That sounded stupid," she added, laughing nervously.

I smiled. "I missed them, too." Normally, Sam intimidated me more than I would have cared to admit. She was a spitfire, with the calm confidence that few possessed. Seeing her vulnerable, just like I did the first time we were together, was refreshing. Looking in her eyes, it also made me feel things for her that I wasn't quite sure how to understand. Whatever it was, I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"I haven't stopped thinking about it. About the last time, I mean," she said softly.

"Me neither." It was true. I thought about her a lot. What's more, every time I did, I smiled.

Her pants came off next. Then her panties. Before they hit the floor, I was completely undressed. I was also very hard.

"Can you go again?" she asked.

"For you? Anytime."

She pulled me in again. Another kiss. She seemed to enjoy kissing, and she did it with both passion and affection. Somehow, the eagerness of the sexually inexperienced young woman drove me wild- it was very different than being with Lisa and Jessica. It was, somehow, a matter of trust.

She walked backwards as I led us towards the bed. She knew where we were going, and she had no hesitation even as she fell backwards onto it. It wasn't luck that caused me to fall between her legs. It definitely wasn't just luck that caused the tip of my cock to brush against her wet pussy. It was pure desire, which was also what caused me to push into her.

I stared into her eyes as I slowly slid into her pussy. She looked back at me as though I were some sort of god. There was so much love and tenderness in her eyes, and I could tell she saw the same thing in mine. It wasn't long before I was inside her completely; she sighed, kissed me once again, and smiled warmly.

"I love having you inside me," she whispered. There wasn't a need to whisper, not really. It just seemed appropriate for the moment.

I kissed her once again, pulled out until only the tip of my cock was inside her, the thrust into her. I pulled out another time, leaving just the head in her warm pussy. Inside once again. I began fucking her in long, smooth strokes. Deep. Hard. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her with every single thrust.

"It's so much..." she started. She stopped speaking to moan, then tried again. "So much better the second time," she managed.

I didn't reply. She was right, based on her moans and desperate breaths, but she already knew that. I grabbed her shoulders, using her own body for leverage as I pushed her closer and closer to the edge. It didn't take long for her to get there, either.

Her eyes closed as she gave herself over to what she was feeling. They shot open when she came. She let out a surprised sort of yelp, then a passionate moan. Her eyes had trouble focusing on mine.

"I'm cumming, Jake," she managed. It was almost a question, as though she couldn't believe it herself.

I kissed her again. "I know," I smiled.

I didn't change a thing as I fucked her- not my pace; not the depth of my thrusts; I rode Sam's orgasm with her, savoring the excited sounds she was making and enjoying the rhythm of her body. A few more passionate thrusts before she pulled me as deep into herself as she could, using her legs to hold me in place. I felt her nails rake along my back, and I saw the climax flash through her face.

"Are you going to cum in me?" she managed. I could barely make out the words, but they reached into a very deep, primal part of me.

I nodded. She smiled.

I began fucking her just a little bit harder. A little bit faster. Her moans reached a new pitch, which only fueled my desire for her. She pulled me in and kissed me, and that's when I came.

With our lips pressed tenderly together, I filled her with more cum than I knew I had left. In that moment, I felt a happiness that I had never imagined could possibly exist- a sort of bliss that I hadn't ever felt before.

And I felt that way up until Heather fell into the Grand Canyon.

...

Sam and I tried to hide our shared glances and secret smiles. There was only one day left for this year's vacation, and it seemed as though every moment was crammed with one activity or another.

We were taking rented mules down to the bottom- the ubiquitous Grand Canyon experience. That was when we stopped at one of the scenic outlooks for water and pictures.

"It really is beautiful," Lisa said, shielding her eyes against the sun.

"I can hardly walk," Sam said. It was mostly to herself, but loud enough for me to hear it. I smiled inwardly, knowing why she was so sore.

I didn't notice how close Heather was to the edge until Mom called her back from it.

"Don't get too close," Mom warned.

Heather was leaning far over, gripping the weathered guard rail with her phone in hand. She was taking a picture of something far down below.

"I'm fine," she grunted. She leaned out just a little bit further.

"If you fall, I'm not taking you to the hospital," she warned. It was an old joke within the family. A lie that was our way of saying please be careful.

"Yeah, you would," Heather laughed. She got the picture she was looking for and climbed off the guard rail. If it had only held for just a moment longer, she might not have fallen. The metal tore from the stone with a sudden crack. Heather hung in the air for just a moment before disappearing over the edge.

Mom managed to scream first. That snapped the rest of us from the shocked horror that had gripped us. We rushed to the edge and looked down, afraid of what we were going to find.

It turned out that Heather had fallen a little bit over ten feet, miraculously landing on a small outcropping directly below. If she had fallen just a few feet in either direction, she'd be dead. As it was, she was lucky to have only broken her leg and suffered some scrapes and bruises. So, of course, we all took turns helping her manage around the house.

There was really only so much I could do for her, so it was an uncomfortable feeling to be home alone with her. I had already made dinner... no, that wasn't exactly accurate. I had ordered pizza... and was about to head off to bed.

"You gonna be alright?" I asked, fighting back a yawn.

"I broke my leg. I'm not crippled," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. Night."

"But..."

I stopped. Turned. "What's up?"

She paused for a moment. "I was just about to put in a movie. Want to watch it with me?"

I didn't, actually. Not really. But at the same time, I knew how lonely she had been lately. She had taken time off work to heal up, and the rest of us had been too preoccupied with other things to really spend time with her. So, if it was a choice between a little bit more sleep and her emotional well-being, Heather would win out every time.

"Sure," I smiled. "What are we watching?"

The movie filled the screen when she pressed the power button, as if to answer my question.

"Dracula versus the Zombies?" I read. "You hate scary movies."

She giggled. "This isn't scary. It's bad- a "B" movie at best. Are you going to watch it with me or not?"

"If you can't sleep tonight, I'm not staying up with you," I teased.

"I'll be fine, come on." She hit play and the movie began.

She was right, the movie was bad. The dialogue was terrible and the acting even worse. But she was wrong when she said it wasn't scary- somehow, it managed to be terrifying in spite of itself. Every time a zombie killed a vampire, or when a vampire took out a zombie... or, even worse, when the two teamed up with one another to murder an entire village of the living... Heather would cover her eyes and whimper softly.

By the time the credits started to roll, she was practically in my arms. I supposed she felt safer there.

"See, I told you it wasn't scary," she joked.

"Right. Not at all." I said softly.

"Maybe it was a little bit scary," she admitted. She leaned in close to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "I don't know why I always do this to myself. I won't sleep a wink tonight, I know it."

"I tol-"

"Don't you dare say it," she interrupted, then we both laughed.

She leaned in close to me, burying her face in my shoulder. I felt her arms wrap around my chest. She breathed deeply, and I thought for a moment that she was starting to fall asleep.

"Jake?" she said after a minute or two.

"Hmm?"

"Am I pretty?"

I knew the right answer to that; I also knew the true answer. In this case, they were both the same. "What kind of a question is that? Of course you are." It was the same answer I'd given to each one of the girls at one time or another. Slight variations, maybe, but the same basic answer.

"You always say that," she grumbled. "But am I really?"

I turned my head to the side; moved until I could look her in the eyes. She looked up at me, trusting and vulnerable.

"Beautiful," I replied. "And I mean it." She really was. Over the years, it had been difficult not to notice the incredible woman that she had become.

She smiled, nuzzled against me once again. I felt her arms tighten around me, then her grip loosened. Her hands ran over my chest, then my stomach, then my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I didn't actually want her to stop, but I wasn't entirely certain she was even awake. I'd learned, very recently, that it's okay to feel certain things for the women around me, but only if they truly wanted the same thing.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she asked. Her hands continued to explore my body, finding and caressing my inner thigh.

"What kind of meds they got you on?" I asked; teasing, but also serious at the same time. I didn't back away, but I wasn't quite able to bring myself to touch her back.

"Aspirin," she complained. "Nothing that you should worry about," she added with a dry smile.

That meant she was clear-headed; that meant she actually wanted me.

I couldn't deny it: I wanted her, too.

Her light brown skin seemed to shine in the pale light. Her eyes sparkled, hopeful and full of desire.

"Do you want me?" she asked. Her lips seemed to play with the words as they formed them. She was deeply, naturally sexual- there was something about her that seemed to exude raw passion. I wouldn't have been able to say no, even if I wanted to.

"Yes," I admitted. "More than you know."

She smiled. "I want you, too," she whispered. It was barely more than a whisper, like it was some sort of confession. Whatever it was, her eyes told me it was sincere.

She leaned in and pressed her lips against my neck. They were warm and soft, and I shivered subtly with the sensation.

"Your room or mine?" I cracked. It didn't matter to me, although I almost figured I should have her on my bed for the sake of consistency.

"Right here," she purred.

"Here? On the couch?"

"Why not? No one's coming home for a while." She sat up and pulled her light pajama shirt over her head. Her breasts were exactly like I had imagined them- firm, perfect, and irresistible. "Besides, I don't really want to wait," she added with a grin.

I didn't either, so her idea made a lot of sense to me. She had my shirt halfway off before I even knew what was happening. She was tugging at my waistband when I stopped her- only so I could do it faster.

"I've never seen you like this," I said. I knew that I should have been embarrassed for making such a banal observation, but I didn't really have time to feel that way. I was far too distracted by Heather's sudden movement. She climbed on top of me, topless and balancing as best she could with only one good leg, and she kissed me again.

"Get used to it," she said. "When I fell, my life flashed before my eyes. You know how everyone says that? It's really true, it really happens. And you know what?"

I waited for her to continue, but it soon became apparent that she was actually waiting for an answer. "What?" I prompted.

"I didn't like what I saw."

"Why not?" I was conflicted. I was drawn into her story and genuinely interested in what she had to say, but I also really wanted to be inside her.

"I've never really taken any risks, not real ones. Whenever I wanted something, I was always too shy to get it. So, I let my life go by, like I was too afraid to live it. Every day you lose, Jake, you don't get it back. You can never get it back."

I nodded. She was right. I was about to reply- to say something much less profound than she had- when she interrupted me again. She rolled onto her back and held her legs in the air; I couldn't help but notice the way her breasts bounced when she did.

"You're here to help me, right? How about you start with these pants."

I didn't need to be told twice. Her pants were loose and stretched easily over the cast, but it was still a challenge to undress her. But once it was done, panties and all, it was worth the effort. My own clothes didn't take nearly as long.

"Go for it, Jake," she said with a wink. "Take me." She spread her legs a little bit wider, opening her soft, pink pussy to me. She had carefully trimmed the hair, leaving just a small patch right above her slit.

"I like this side of you," I grinned.

"If you like this side, you'll love my inside," she quipped.

I was certain she was right. I positioned myself between her legs and leaned inward, with my face coming just to her tight belly. I kissed her stomach, enjoying the taste of her smooth flesh. I breathed in, taking in the scent of her lotion. Lilac. I loved lilac.

I kissed a little bit lower, just above her waistline. She tasted and smelled just as sweet.

Lower. The tender spot where the top of the leg meets the hip. I loved that spot on her.

Lower. Her thigh. Her inner thigh. Her upper-inner thigh.

And then, her pussy.

Heather moaned when I licked along her slit; she gasped when I reached her clit. I continued, alternating between her moist pussy lips and her sensitive slit; I couldn't tell which of us enjoyed it more.

"You taste amazing," I said, looking up and into her eyes.

"You feel amazing," she said breathlessly.

I smiled, but only with my eyes. My mouth was too busy with her pussy. I licked and teased, enjoying the experience as much as she was.

I felt her hand run through my hair. Heard her sighs and moans. Her pussy really did taste amazing, and I was disappointed when she pulled me away.

"Fuck me, Jake," she said, her voice somewhere between begging and commanding. "I want you inside me."

My cock was throbbing, swollen nearly to the point of pain. I needed relief just as much as she did. I climbed higher on her body, aligning the tip of my cock to her hole. She pulled me close and kissed me as I entered her.

"You were right," she smiled. "I do taste good. Now fuck me, and don't you dare be gentle."

It wasn't a request I had heard very often, but I loved the sound of it. I pushed into the petite woman with one firm thrust; she winced for a moment, but she didn't complain. Far from it- she smiled.

"Good," she sighed. She wrapped her leg around my back and pulled me deeper into herself.

I started fucking her then. It was hard. It was aggressive. It was incredible. She had to hold onto the arm of the couch to steel herself against my thrusts, but she took each one like she was built to take it.

"Harder, Jake," she moaned. "Faster!"

I did both, sinking deep into her with each thrust. We continued, neither of us saying a word, enjoying every moment of it.

"Faster!" she said. "I'm cumming!"

I fucked the smaller woman, nearly pushing her against the side of the couch each time I pushed into her. "Fuck, you feel good," I snarled. I felt like an animal when I was with her; something about her, and about the things I could do to her, unleashed some wild, ancient part of me.

"I'm cumming!" she shouted. Loud, nearly at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she shouted, just as loudly. Her moans echoed off the living room walls, but I wasn't worried about anyone hearing. Like she said, we were alone.

I could see it in her eyes when her orgasm hit. She almost looked worried about something, and for a moment I was afraid that I had hurt her. Her eyes narrowed and her mouth twisted into something that looked like a frown. But then her expression softened as she gave herself over to climax.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she said over and over again. She repeated the words, which varied in volume and pitch, until she had ridden the waves of pleasure to the shores of release.

I slowed down- not yet done, but allowing her body to recover for a moment.

"Can I... "she paused for a moment, catching her breath and collecting her thoughts. "Can I swallow you? I mean," she paused again. She was having trouble concentrating. "Will you cum in my mouth? I want to taste you. I want to taste us."

I pulled out of her pussy, then moved closer to her open and waiting mouth. She took me into her mouth just as eagerly as she had taken me into her pussy. I watched as her pussy juices disappeared from my shaft, licked off by her tongue and taken away by her lips.

Our eyes met as she moved her head back and forth, taking my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper each time.

It didn't take very long at all before I could feel the first traces of my own orgasm building. I started to moan, which only seemed to encourage her to continue.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

Heather only nodded.

I could feel myself getting closer. My breathing became shallower. My legs got weak. And then, like a geyser, I came in Heather's mouth. Thick ropes of warm cum shot against the back of her throat, and she swallowed every drop. When I eventually pulled out of her mouth, she opened wide just to show me that it was all gone.

I pushed Heather aside, making just enough room to lay next to her. We both knew that eventually we'd have to get up and get dressed, but neither of us could break away from each other's arms. So we simply lay together, nude and mostly intact, enjoying the precious moments that we still had together. Something told me that it wouldn't be the last.

...

The next morning, life had returned to normal. I woke up to a nude selfie from Heather- just a closeup shot of a moist pussy, which I recognized immediately, and a simple message: wish you were here. I did, too.

Mom caught me just as I was leaving the house for work, calling me back just as I was about to go out the front door.

"Jake?" she called.

I closed the door, following the sound until I found her in the kitchen. She was nursing a steaming cup of coffee. I tried to ignore the way her too-tight nightshirt clung to her frame. When I couldn't do that, I at least tried to be discreet about looking.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for taking care of your sister last night," she said.

"Oh, yeah. No problem," I replied. I smiled inwardly, knowing that she had no idea exactly what she was thanking me for.

"I'm sure," she replied, taking a sip of her coffee. Our eyes met over the rim of the mug. "It's nice to know you'd be there for me, if I ever need the same thing."

I froze, focusing all my efforts on keeping the confusion from my face. Did she know? If so... what exactly was she saying? Or was I reading too much into what she was saying?

Mom didn't wait for a reply. In a way, I felt as though she already had it. She leaned in and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek. "Have a good day," she said simply. And then, she was gone.