Jacob's Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob says, "Sorry about that we should of left a tie or something on the door. By the way my name is Jacob and I figure you are James' roommate?" As he extends he hand out for a handshake.

I lay motionless on the bed trying to figure out what I should do since I was cover in cum and naked from the waist down. Dylan finally reacts after being in a trance for a while and answers back, "Yeah I am Dylan. Umm do you want me to leave? I can always come back later."

Jacob interrupts, "No I was just leaving. Your roommate is one horny little bitch and is a good piece of ass to fuck too. James, I will call you tomorrow so we can make plans." Jacob proceeds to open the door and leaves the room leaving Dylan speechless and me cover in cum. After hearing the door shut I start to crawl on my back to chest drawers and proceed to open up the bottom drawer to get a towel out. When I start to wipe the cum off my body, I notice Dylan is still in a state of shock. He then asks me, "Did all the cum come from him?!" I just nod my head and proceed get the cum off me. Then I left my legs up and pull the dildo out that Jacob had shove up my ass out. After getting it out my ass and looking it at I see it is a black dildo about 8 inches long and about 2 inches thick like Jacob's dick. It also has a suction cup underneath it.

Dylan wide eye asks, "Did he shove that thing up you ass?" I just nod my head and continue to look at the dildo. I then walk to the sink and start washing the dildo off along with any cum that I see on my hair or face. After washing the dildo I dry it off with my bath towel and put it in my top drawer with my panties and tops. I then proceed to grab the lube that Jacob has left on the bed. When I learn over to get it I realize that Dylan hasn't move and has kept his eyes on me the entire time. I quickly throw the lube in the top drawer and wrap my bath tube around me. I then take off my tank top and get out of the room. I felt so uncomfortable with Dylan staring at my naked body like that and I wasn't sure if I could face him again after what he just saw.

To be continued...