All Comments on 'Jacob's Surprise'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an original and very clever story

The cunt-lapping females are admirable and commendable. And I'm glad that Martha has a boy she made into a grinning young motherfucker. But doesn't Susan have a son as well, Matti's brother? Surely, Matti's sweet slit is capacious enough for him to blow his brotherly balls up into. And this young guy would jump at the chance to fuck the same cunt he came out of, Susan's warm wet motherly twat. A sequel to this fine tale would be welcome, bringing in more family cocks for the family cunts.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
True to form

Why do all women think they right to screw around on their men and if they get caught they fine a way to blame it on their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Motherinlaw Is A Better Fuck Than My Wife.

One morning I stopped by to drop off the extra lawn chairs that she'd loaned us for the weekend cookout. She'd just gotten up and was wearing a thin house coat that showed off her firm tits and solid, scrumptious, bubble butt ass. The 'bed head' hair made her a perfect candidate for a four hour fuck. I picked her up and carried her, kicking and yelling, back to her bedroom where I told her to take the housecoat off and get ready for the 9" son-in-law cock that was going to be fucking her pussy and pumping a big hot load of cum into her belly. She tried to get around me, while I was taking my clothes off but I ripped her housecoat off, pushed her back onto her bed and told her to get ready to be a mommy because I was never going to use condoms when I fucked her. She fought and kicked but I caught her ankles and had her legs up in the air when the head of my cock parted her pretty bush, hitting her dead center. My cock is just over 2" thick so she had the head and about an inch of my cock inside of her before she knew it. I let go of her ankles, kept my arms under her thighs while I grabbed her hips to hold her in place and then started plugging into her very tight, eight years unused cunt. She was squeaking and squealing, bucking and fucking and then, I was buried to the hilt.. my balls pressed firmly between the round firm cheeks of her ass and my pelvis mashed solidly against her pubis mound. Holding her in place, I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love your pussy, Eva. You're a beautiful woman. You won't be without a man anymore because I'm going to be fucking you from now on. Just get used to it and enjoy yourself. If you're not on birth control, stay off of it. I'm going to make you a mommy. You and I are going to make some beautiful babies together. You're my woman, now.

"NOOO!! Don't cum in me! Please!" she begged. "I'm in my most fertile time!"

I smiled and started fucking her. There was panic and then defeat in her eyes. She'd seen the expression on my face and knew, with absolute certainty, that I was going to cum in her and make her pregnant.

She was right. I fucked her and came inside of her four times before leaving to report in four and a half hours late for work. She'd kissed me goodbye and promised to be ready when I stopped by to fuck her again on the way home. She was already calling me Daddy because she was positive that she was pregnant. I didn't care if my wife, her daughter made a stink or not. Once I got her going, her mother is a ten times better piece of ass. That weekend, I fucked her sister, too. She's not as good as her mother but she's better than my wife. Wonder of wonders, she missed her period and tested pregnant, too. My jealous wife is still playing catch-up. I told her that if she cheats, she's gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous