Jacob's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob's life was bliss. He had three fine women who loved him. The women were happy because they had him and each other. All were well satisfied sexually. Both mothers soon sold their houses and moved in with Jacob and Matti.

And they lived happily ever after. With a couple of side trips.

Matti visited Jacob at work one day and together they seduced Miss Martha. It was Martha's first Sapphic experience, but she loved it. She also loved feeling Jacob's cock filling her empty pussy after pining for him for years.

It was an afternoon of carnal splendor for the three of them. Martha, at first leery of Matti's touches soon relaxed when she realized that they would lead to making love with Jacob. They closed the office and Martha sat on Jacob's desk as he licked and sucked at her hot, wet pussy. He found her taste and scent delightful. He buried his face in her cunt as Matti urged him on.

Martha came quickly. She had never dreamed that her secret love would ever come to fruition, much less to oral sex. She was cumming almost continuously when Jacob stood and thrust his cock into her wet pussy. It was wonderful for her. Another dream come true. Jacob filled her cunt with creamy cum and she was content or thought she was.

There was more joy to come for her. Matti drew her down to the floor and put a cushion under her butt. She then ate Martha's cunt while Jacob straddled her and fucked her face. Martha was shuddering with orgasms when Jacob came in her eager mouth. She tasted his cum, smiled and swallowed.

Their loving could have gone on for days, but Martha had to go home to cook dinner for her son.

A couple of days later Miss Martha joined them for dinner at Jacob and Matti's home. Both mothers were there and all joined for a group loving after dinner.

Martha watched, entranced, as Jacob made love with Emma. She was enthralled by the love shown by mother and son. So fascinated that when she got home, after a lovely sex filled night, she immediately laid plans to seduce her handsome son. She was successful within days. They made beautiful love together. Later her daughter and her new husband joined them. But that is another story, it is Miss Martha and her family's to tell.

Once or twice a year, it has become a tradition. Jacobs's family will join Martha's at a resort that caters to incestuous families. They have a wild and very satisfying time all the men fucking all the women and eating them, too. And all the women indulging each other in a whirlwind of lust.

Oh. By the way. Jacob and Matti were finally able to have a child. A fine young boy. Matti dotes on him and often thinks to herself that he will be turning eighteen about the time that Jacob's sex drive will begin to flag.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Motherinlaw Is A Better Fuck Than My Wife.

One morning I stopped by to drop off the extra lawn chairs that she'd loaned us for the weekend cookout. She'd just gotten up and was wearing a thin house coat that showed off her firm tits and solid, scrumptious, bubble butt ass. The 'bed head' hair made her a perfect candidate for a four hour fuck. I picked her up and carried her, kicking and yelling, back to her bedroom where I told her to take the housecoat off and get ready for the 9" son-in-law cock that was going to be fucking her pussy and pumping a big hot load of cum into her belly. She tried to get around me, while I was taking my clothes off but I ripped her housecoat off, pushed her back onto her bed and told her to get ready to be a mommy because I was never going to use condoms when I fucked her. She fought and kicked but I caught her ankles and had her legs up in the air when the head of my cock parted her pretty bush, hitting her dead center. My cock is just over 2" thick so she had the head and about an inch of my cock inside of her before she knew it. I let go of her ankles, kept my arms under her thighs while I grabbed her hips to hold her in place and then started plugging into her very tight, eight years unused cunt. She was squeaking and squealing, bucking and fucking and then, I was buried to the hilt.. my balls pressed firmly between the round firm cheeks of her ass and my pelvis mashed solidly against her pubis mound. Holding her in place, I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love your pussy, Eva. You're a beautiful woman. You won't be without a man anymore because I'm going to be fucking you from now on. Just get used to it and enjoy yourself. If you're not on birth control, stay off of it. I'm going to make you a mommy. You and I are going to make some beautiful babies together. You're my woman, now.

"NOOO!! Don't cum in me! Please!" she begged. "I'm in my most fertile time!"

I smiled and started fucking her. There was panic and then defeat in her eyes. She'd seen the expression on my face and knew, with absolute certainty, that I was going to cum in her and make her pregnant.

She was right. I fucked her and came inside of her four times before leaving to report in four and a half hours late for work. She'd kissed me goodbye and promised to be ready when I stopped by to fuck her again on the way home. She was already calling me Daddy because she was positive that she was pregnant. I didn't care if my wife, her daughter made a stink or not. Once I got her going, her mother is a ten times better piece of ass. That weekend, I fucked her sister, too. She's not as good as her mother but she's better than my wife. Wonder of wonders, she missed her period and tested pregnant, too. My jealous wife is still playing catch-up. I told her that if she cheats, she's gone.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
True to form

Why do all women think they right to screw around on their men and if they get caught they fine a way to blame it on their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an original and very clever story

The cunt-lapping females are admirable and commendable. And I'm glad that Martha has a boy she made into a grinning young motherfucker. But doesn't Susan have a son as well, Matti's brother? Surely, Matti's sweet slit is capacious enough for him to blow his brotherly balls up into. And this young guy would jump at the chance to fuck the same cunt he came out of, Susan's warm wet motherly twat. A sequel to this fine tale would be welcome, bringing in more family cocks for the family cunts.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Hidden Urges Mom and son are stranded in mountain cabin.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories