Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hands, gently resting on her shoulders and she felt calm inside, as though her emotions were silenced. Her eyes closed as he whispered in her ear, telling her to embrace Him. His will. She opened her eyes and the mirror was whole again, perfectly formed. Her image once against whole, but changed. She did not seek the broken girl, but His pet kneeling before Him. She was proud, certain and unlike any time before, happy.

The shadows around her were no longer dark and suffocating. They were now tinted with crimson, beckoning with promises of pleasure and adventure. It now called to her, tempting her to embrace things she would never have dreamed of trying. The moonlight shone brightly now in her vision, crisp and clear. It did not make the shadows that once she feared. Now it made the world silent and still, bathed in its light, time stood still. Each moment was immortal and hers to explore. It gave her the promises of infinite time and freedom to enjoy every moment for all its value.

The Viscount drew Jacquelyn to her feet and brushed her hair back away from her neck. The beating warmth just below her soft skin called to him. Jacquelyn did not resist nor flick as He ran the back of his fingers along the side of her neck. For the first time, there was something new that stirred inside her, anticipation. Jacquelyn had let go of the fight inside her being. Time slowed as the Viscount moved in to claim his prize. Jacquelyn's eyes closed as she waited for Him. Her mind filled with a flood of desires. The heat roared to life inside her. A deep ache, unlike she had felt ever before took hold. She wanted Him. She needed Him. Nothing else mattered except for Him.

The Viscount's bite set off an explosion of pleasure within her body. Jacquelyn's chest heaved as her back arched. Her legs trembled and gave way as pleasure consumed her. Jacquelyn's mind was completely overwhelmed as white hot bliss washed away every thought, every memory, everything that she was.

Jacquelyn's breath was shallow, almost panting. She was flushed and the Viscount could sense the changes in her body, mind and soul. Her grinned as he drew Jacquelyn by chin. Ever so gently, he brought up her chin until her gaze was upon him. Jacquelyn's expression was soft; she barely seemed to notice his existence. Her eyes were unfocused as she gazed into the space between them.

Savouring the moment, the Viscount did not move. He let his eyes lap up the vision of his conquest. Jacquelyn remained upon her knees, her chest slowly rising and falling with each breath. No thoughts existed for her, she merely waited for Him to give her life and purpose.

The Viscount's tone was so gentle, almost enveloping as he whispered to the waiting girl. "Jacquelyn, My little slayer, have you accepted your destiny?"

Her eyes focused upon His face and a shiver rippled through her body. She slowly closed her eyes and lowered her face as she scarcely breathed her reply,

"Yes, Master."