All Comments on 'Jacqui Steps Out'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great story

You might want to look into an editor unless the mistakes I saw were just 'British-isms'. Keep writing. It sounds like you had lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Changed

He didnt wait long.He had just changed into the pantyhose, no panties,as instructed,dress,wig.Rons wife lay there, legs apart,cunt wet,suck her cunt, go on so i did, my pantyhosed arse in the air,nice arse i heard as a finger traced the crack.Rons wife moaning as i licked her, she had a big night, filled by 5 guys now lick her as she came on my face.Whos first, as my pantyhose were pulled below my thighs, i felt the hands on my hips,cock head at my hole, easing in, in, all the way, now fucking as the cock stretched me, my cock growing, as he emptied into my arse.Ron told his wife to get on her knees, she did, now put that sissy cock into her, so i did, wait, as another cock was positioned at my hole,pushed in, now fuck, as i stood still the cock sawing in and out of my arse, she pushing back as he emptied into me, my cock spurting up her cunt without me moving.Now on your knees, lets all watch as Dave does her,cock at my hole, geez it felt huge, pushing, help him slut as Rons wife held Daves cock to my hole,now push back , i did and the head of the cock entered me, it felt like a telegraph pole, my hole stretching as he pushed into me, still going in, oooh, still, then he hit home.Fuck him Dave, so he drew his cock back and then forward, nice even tempo, doing me, oh my, never been fucked like this, my hole around his huge cock,Rons wife getting fucked again as Dave drills me, my cock dribbling cumm as his huge tool opens me up, massaging my insides, i feel hot cumm on my back as somebody sprayed me.allright Dave, give it to him, ,he increased tempo,now rooting up into me, his cock expanding, bigger, pulsing,now faster and then with a lst shove floods my insides,full, blacking out, aaagh.I wake up, Dave is slowly pulling his huge cock out of me,no dont, as he leaves my hole open, a butt plug is pushed into me, oooh so good.Get some rest slut, the party has only just begun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please tell us more

I can't wait to read more adventures of Jacqui. I can relate to her as I too am a sexy cross-dresser who loves sucking cock and getting fucked on a regular basis. Your stories turn me on and I can't wait to read more of them.

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago

what a dirty little slut she has become, will we be seeing more of Jacqui and his adorable wife?

I do hope so and thank you for the very enjoyable first two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

These first 2 chapters of the Jacqui story are great. Please continue. I'd like to read more stories of your adventures alone with strange men (with big cocks) and also more adventures with your wife. I too am a sissy CD cock-sucking faggot and my wife loves to pound my man-pussy on a regular basis. Please tell us more stories - these ones turned me on so much.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 5 years ago
Go gurl

You and I have led very similiar lives. Got to love a horny trucker right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is a story of slut wife using her husbsnds kink to cheat. You suck as a writer. Do a unloving whore theme not tv/ ts story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous