All Comments on 'Jacquline's Flexibility'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great start! Part 2 should be interesting, I can see 4 beautiful things happening at least. 1) Jac to get completely naked with the instructor with some serious fondling. 2) Jac to utterly lose control, letting the instructor dominating her. 3) They actually engage in intercourse at long last. 4) They get into positions that stretches Jac’s infamous flexibility to its limits that she wasn’t entirely prepared for.

All sounds exciting! Please carry on!

elu69elu69over 4 years ago
great story

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

10/10

I really do hope you continue the saga of Jacquline’s Flexibility.

There are so many potential ways that her flexibility could be used.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
H O T

I don't remember you mentioning her hair color, I hope it's red. There are certain types of women who automatically turn me on. In order; 1, short. 2, petite. 3, pale. 4, redhead. 5, flexible. 6, athletic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PAR EXCELLENC!!!

I had to come back and add a possible theme for pt.2

How about another set of perky tits gets jealous of this dynamic duo and she wonders to walk in on some head action. she threatens to blow their cover if she doesn't get some blow action. hence a dual is formed where Both cheerleaders end up sucking off the coach to see who can make him cum the fastest, who can do the deepest throat . Then showing off their flexibility in fucking him in several ARIAL positions LMAO!! Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous

As a follower who has read many of your ideas, this is some of your best work. Greta job. I would love the sequel soon.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Great

First one of your stories I have read. Now I’m hooked. Heading for chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
APRIL 22nd UPDATE I'd love to have you as a member of Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 50 hot stories (and counting). 262 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear anywhere e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES