Jacuzzi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered when Marty started to respond to the invitation.

She said, "Thank you both for a wonderful, a different, and a very exciting weekend. We love you. We love your new home. It is very comfortable and v-e-r-y functional." She continued, "You know? I have to admit that this weekend has been a new experience for me, and I think it has been for Al. I nodded my head and she went on, "It has really been very exciting and sexually very fulfilling."

What she was saying and the way I heard her saying it was crushing me. She was getting ready to accept another invitation. I wanted to cry in anguish and bolt for the car.

But what she said and did next took me from the depths of despair to the apex of unfettered love.

She continued, "But even with all the excitement and temporary pleasure we have had, you know what?" She then reached over and put her hand on my crotch. "I have all the sexual partners I'll ever need right here." And she gave my cock a little squeeze. With that we exchanged hugs and tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't say anything, not even goodbye as I broke into a great big tear-filled smile and quickly escorted my wonderful companion to the car.

On the way home and over the next few days we thoroughly discussed what had happened and we shared our feelings. We both agreed that what we had done was wrong, that marriage was much more than sex and that sex used indiscriminately, could destroy a marriage.

We both acknowledged that we had actually enjoyed the experience. We also both confided that there were times we were very upset and uncomfortable with what happened. Finally we agreed that we had to be adamant with ourselves that we could not, and would not, let pure lust control us again.

One of the follow-up concerns we had was that Marty had gone off the pill when we moved to Denver. We were reasonably sure that she was in her safe period when we spent the weekend, but we were very nervous when she missed her next period.

Nine months later we had a handsome son, Martin (later his friends started calling him Marty and we called him Junior). Later (12 years), although we were quite certain, we had DNA test to confirm that he was ours. We had a daughter almost two years later. Her name is Alice and in school many of her friends called her Al. Isn't that fun, having your children use your namesake but reversing the sex? Neil and Pam were God parents to both.

* * * * * *

This is Al.

Well that finishes our stories, or so I thought. A few nights ago, as we were doing our final edits, Marty dropped a bomb shell on me. It seems that Marty needs to add another chapter, so there will be a Jacuzzi -3.

Yes, it surprised me too. Actually, surprised is a very soft term for what she hit me with.

Since this is part two of what now turns out to be a three-part story, the author is not accepting any comments until the final installment is published.

12