All Comments on 'Jade Eyes'

by DreamerOne

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An other point of view!

I really liked the story from the vampire's view point, I thought it was well written and it kept my attention.

greeneyelovegreeneyeloveabout 15 years ago
Bravo!!!

Beautiful. What a wonderful story. I loved their connection and the love just made the passion all the more intense. I really hope you write more.

FlpantherFlpantherabout 15 years ago
Nicely Done!

Very nicely done and well written too. A wonderful combination on this site. More Vampire and maybe some Werewolf stories...please. You have a sensitivity and imagination that is rare...Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!

This was amazing!! Beautifully written, I can't wait for the book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful loving, sensual and sexual story. Loved your characters. Looking forward to more of your stories!

elle_auselle_ausalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

This is such a lovely story that definately had me entranced. Thanks for taking time to write such an amazing tale and for sharing it =) Can't wait to read more of your stories

xx

elle

becausewemustbehappybecausewemustbehappyover 14 years ago
Bravo.

A lovely story and very well written. The characters' emotions were quite easy to understand from both the dialogue and their actions. You have a gift for appealing to the senses--and the heart--with your writing. Your phrasing, too, is very well done and clean. Kudos.

Parrie_WoW_1976Parrie_WoW_1976about 14 years ago
Very sensual....

this story was H-O-T HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So, seems like you stopped writing

In your profile you said there will be some follow up stories. I do not see any. When?

ScaredOfSilenceScaredOfSilencealmost 13 years ago
:D

this is good, i am in the process of reading all of your work and i like this,the storyline is a little overdone but its great writing :P

keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gay twilight

This is so heartfelt it's like the gay twilight except with sex keep writing, make them get married like in breaking dawn the final twilight saga. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i like all of your work, but still, there is something i have to criticize: it's always just one who takes it up the ass; a little variety would be nice.

sincerelymaybesincerelymaybeover 11 years ago
Elegance

I really enjoyed the elegant wording to describe Toby, especially sexually. I'm not sure if it were simply your style to write in, but I believe it represented the mind of a vampire wonderfully ! Besides the tearing I did over Toby's household, I found this humorous as well ! Such as the banter with Christian the FIRST time he stopped by. Five stars, dear ! Beautiful story ! Very sexy, too.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

This was a great story! So touching yet so exciting. You have a way with words. I hope you will continue this story and soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Am a girl and i must say i enjoy reading gay stories but this one is gud plus i love vampires stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
females love this gay romance

I am a female and I love gay vamp romance

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
Terrific story!

I agree with the other two comments. I am also female and I LOVE gay vampire stories. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazingly arousing

Wow! I want to read so much more. I recall my teen years when this great story was my favorite fantasy. I am so glad it has been written....ahhh, reading it gave way to my youthful imagination. It is a great thing!

Gene63Gene63almost 6 years ago

I wanted revenge or retribution against Toby's father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this!!!

Hello! I love this story! It was so hot and so EXCITING too!! Thank you for writing this, seriously. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was an enjoyable, simple tale of true love found.

I'm glad Christian literally got poker'd to death. Our hero dusted his slimy ass but good, lol.

I just wish Toby's assailants/would-be rapists had all been castrated and Toby's dad? Shove a bottle of booze down his throat and up his ass and then let the trash drink himself to death.

Thanks for sharing!

♥️♥️👅👅👍👍👏👏😍😍🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous