Jade's New Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade gave him a short lecture on respecting women as she whipped out a padlock from the hardware store and locked it around his testicles sack. "You'll probably have to go to the hospital to have this removed," she stated simply, as his eyes began to fill with tears of rage and humiliation. Gripping him now by the padlock, she pulled him down to the ground and knelt before him. "Remember to respect women," she said, using her other hand to stroke the tip of his erect penis. She could tell that he was about to cum, so she squeezed his penis and pulled down on his balls in a way that caused him to gasp. And then she left.

That evening, as she made plans for the future, Jade's mind returned to the moment when she had put her hands down the professor's pants and grabbed his scrotum sack. An extraordinary feeling of power came over her. Her art had been vindicated. It wasn't just Scott, the nerdy tech boy, whose body she could control. It was any man.

Men had different sizes and shapes of genitals, but they all basically worked in the same way. The feeling of the older man's scrotum in her palm was very similar to that of Scott's scrotum. She was sure now that her art would work on any ball sack, any penis, in the world.

Who would be next?

12