All Comments on 'Jade's Special Day Ch. 02'

by Lukenjade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where are all these loser asshole authors coming from.

Vast majority of Loving Wives tales all the same. Husband a wimp cum licking lover cuckold. Beginning to suspect many tales being written by the same person with different names. Candidate for first brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Are you sure?

Cuckold? I got something completely different from it... A strong couple who have fun and adventure without ending up in the obvious scenario. It's exhibitionist and voyeur if anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Agreed. NOT a cuckold YET. But all the signs are there and in the future the wife knows she will be allowed to fuck another man and the husband will get turned on and jerk off to her story or he will jerk off watching her get fucked. I hope it won't turn out that way but in most LW stories a 'good' wife always turns into a cumslut or hotwife while the husband turns out to be a wimp cuckold. No score here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Any man who allows his wife to have sex with another man is a cuckold, according to definition by Lue. As our arbiter of anything related to cheating, she should know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous