All Comments on 'Hyper Jae: Ho Depot'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow!

Not sure how you managed it given the ridiculous subject matter, but this story was so sordidly sexy I had to rub 2 out in a row after reading. The humour hit the right note too. I hope there's more MM Jae adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
we knew you were gay

this proves it. beastiality next on the menu

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate you reading, anon. Hearing you got off at least twice to this is really awesome—I love getting people off to my writing, it's high praise indeed >:] Also very happy you enjoyed the humor, I entertained myself a lot while writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously funny

Though I don't find the story sexy they are extremely funny keep writing them.

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiover 7 years ago

Oh dear. This is hentai and humour rolled into one and it is hilariously erotic? Amusingly hot? I don't know but I laughed and got turned on and it was stupidly enjoyable. Depot life motherfuckers!

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Anon, as long as I'm entertaining you, I'm happy! I hope you enjoy some of my other stories.

TeicuFujoshi, that was the intent, and I'm glad it worked! I just released another Hyper Jae story that might amuse you similarly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Okay Elsa and Flo are a laugh riot but I’m still concerned about Ronnie he okay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous