All Comments on 'Jae-Sun: A-Mei-Zing'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is Overwatch?

I feel like I'm missing several key references crucial to fapping to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More mouth gaping.

It seems that throat and mouth gaping is starting to become more popular in the hyper community. I would love to see more of it in your stories. Great job as always!

SarkopherosSarkopherosabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anons!

Anon 1: Overwatch is a game where players compete to see who can sit on a wrist-mounted timepiece the longest.

Anon 2: It's not something I've done often, but I can see the appeal of that and the stomach-penetration and the reverse cum-fountaining. I'll definitely be doing it again! And thanks for the compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Longtime Fangirl

Ok so I was unsure about doing this at first but here goes. Ok I've been reading all your work for over three years. ALL OF IT. From Brod to the first Shakti story. Your characters, dialogue and wordbuilding are the funniest and sweetest erotic on the market. Dare I say this story is the best? Loving Tabby and Jae's chemistry. Its sexy but it has heart and a genuine sense of aff ection. That s what makes your work so outstanding. The sex is ridiculous but you manage to make fucking a uterus come off as romantic. Keep up the good work man. You're truly one of a kind

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 7 years agoAuthor
That's great to hear

Thanks a lot, Fangirl. I was so happy to see your comment! I wasn't even sure what to say at first. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it. You were right to do so, because I absolutely love hearing from you and the other readers. I'm truly glad that you finally decided to speak up.

I'm not sure how you followed me a year longer than I've been active as Sarkopheros, but regardless, I'll take that as "from the beginning". The fact that I've kept your attention for this long is really wonderful to hear. And it's also great to hear that all the other stuff I do around the smut is appreciated, since I work hard on that stuff, too. Combining story with ludicrous sex was always the goal of this series, so thank you so much. "Romantic uterus-fucking" should have gone on my kink list when I submitted this. I have no plans to stop, though I have been forced to slow down lately.

Thanks again for telling me your thoughts. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous