Jae-Sun: Conjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalina took off. Do-Rag gave chase. Blue Cap swung his knife. Jae stepped in and raised his textbook. THUNK! The point stuck. In the split second that Blue Cap was off-balance, Jae swept his leg, grabbed him by the throat, and slammed him into the ground, hard. "WHOOF!" The air was slammed from his lungs. Blue Cap was down for the moment. Do-Rag turned at the sound, reassessed the threat, and came running back.

Footsteps behind him. Cadence closing. Jae ducked as Pudgy's baseball bat swept over him. Big Jacket was coming. Jae flicked his wrist. The book whirled toward the latter's head.

THUNK! "AUGH! My nose!" screeched Big Jacket.

Jae rose. Pudgy came around for another wild swing. WHAP! Jae's palm stopped the bat. His fingers closed around it like a vice. Yellow Shorts came up behind him. Jae whirled, in one motion yanking the bat from Pudgy and smacking Yellow Shorts across the face with the small end. He kept spinning and his boot caught Pudgy in the face. KRAK! The jaw snapped.

"AAAAUGH!" he howled, stumbling away, clutching his face.

Blue Cap rose behind him. Do-Rag had returned. Jae dove low toward Do-Rag as he tried to grab him, putting himself inside his reach. Jae whirled around on the pavement and smashed his foot into the side of Do-Rag's knee. KRUNCH! It buckled. "Haaaargh!" roared the big man. He crumpled. Blue Cap came at Jae. CHRAK! The bat stopped him. Jae flipped away as Do-Rag tried to grab him from the ground.

CL-CLICK.

"Ey! Motherfucker!" screamed Big Jacket. He and Yellow Shorts were both pointing guns at him.

Jae stared for a moment before shaking his head. "You had guns? Why didn't you do that in the first place?" he asked.

"Because that way if we get arrested, we won't get as much time," explained Yellow Shorts.

"Shut up!" screamed Big Jacket. His nose was flattened. Blood leaked down his lips. "I'll kill you for this, you motherfucking Chink-ass fuckin'—"

A whistle. A shout. "Fweep! Drop your weapon!" called a commanding voice. Big Jacket and Yellow Shorts turned toward it. That was all Jae needed. The bat fell. SNAP! His hand gripped the barrel, the other hit Big Jacket's wrist. The gun was suddenly in his hands.

BLAP! A bullet to the arm crippled Yellow Jacket. He dropped his gun, howled, and fell. "Haaaaiiieee! Aaauugh! He shot me!" Blood flowed freely from the wound.

Jae kicked Yellow Shorts's gun away. The smoking maw of Big Jacket's gun convinced its owner to stop. He stared at the weapon for a long moment, then at Jae. The thug seemed more mystified than anything—seemingly forgetting his anger. "How'd you do that? That was some Batman shit right there."

"Training and a convenient distraction," answered Jae. A fleeing figure caught his attention. Jae aimed. BLAP! The bullet hit the asphalt near Pudgy as he fled. "Come back here or the next one's in your leg!" yelled Jae. Pudgy hesitated before complying. In truth, Jae wasn't sure he could hit the man from this distance. The main reason he hit Yellow Shorts was proximity. Still, his bluff worked and Pudgy stumbled back, clutching his broken mandible.

Blue Cap was just getting up. Jae backed away so that he could keep an eye on all of the thugs. Fortunately, they needed little convincing to sit still.

He heard Cat's footsteps. He didn't turn. "Thanks!" he yelled. "You do a pretty good cop-voice!"

"Jesus, Jae! Are you alright?!" she half-screamed.

"I'm fine, these guys need a doctor, though," he said. "Did you call the cops?"

"They're coming."

"Sorry about the textbook," he said. He could just see it in his peripheral vision, a few yards away, knife impaled in the cover.

"You bought it, not me," she said, moving around the thugs to stand behind Jae.

He kept the handgun trained on the would-be muggers. Pudgy was back. Jae told him, "Sit on the floor. You too, parka-man." They complied. "And someone get a shirt or something, put some pressure on that wound," he said, nodding toward Yellow Shorts. Pudgy took Do-Rag's do-rag and went to help his compatriot.

"How are you so calm?" she asked, beginning to shiver.

"You think these scars are for show?" chuckled Jae, not taking his eyes off the five for a second.

"You threw the book at him," she observed.

"Guess I did."

Catalina laughed. Jae heard sirens coming.

***

After the cops pulled away, Jae walked Catalina to her car. Once they reached the old Mercedes, Catalina stared at the driver's side door for a moment. Then she turned and leveled a series of blows at Jae's chest. "Sos un infeliz!" Thump-thump-thump. "¡¿No te das cuenta de lo que casi te pasa?! ¡¿No tenés cerebro?!"

"I'm not sure what you're saying but you sound mad." Jae wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest, putting his chin on her head.

Catalina sighed and nestled against him. "You could have gotten killed. Idiot."

Jae chuckled. "Sshh. I know you're mad. I know it's scary. But we're safe now. I promised you we'd be okay, right?"

Catalina nodded.

Jae shrugged his vest off and put it around her. "Give me your keys. Let me drive you home, okay? I'll sleep on the couch, so you know I'm there," offered Jae. Catalina nodded again and gave him the keys. He took her to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She got in. He went back to the driver's seat, adjusted it, and they were off.

***

Jae followed Cat to the front door. The house was a rather normal suburban model of a subdued, earthy color. The landscaping was minimal and Jae thought it could use some more plants.

"Necesito dormir," mumbled his teacher. "I'm lucky my student is a hero." She kissed his cheek before opening the door. "Even if he is an idiot." She flicked the lights on.

Jae smiled. She handed the vest back. He draped it over the couch in the living room and put his hand on her waist, accompanying her to the bedroom. "You should get some rest. It might be hard to sleep. Adrenaline. I'll be out there if you need me."

Catalina kissed his cheek again. "I never would have guessed you were such a gentleman! You look like a criminal."

Jae shrugged. "Nah. I just do stuff I think is right. Besides, you just saw some real criminals. Va a ... el cama."

She chuckled softly. "Close enough." As Jae turned around, she added, "There's a guest bedroom you can use."

Jae nodded. "Thanks."

As he left, the water turned on in the bathroom.

With nothing else to do, he went back to the front of the house and took his boots off, placing them by the door. He moved his vest to the coat rack.

There was a ceramic relief of several dolphins on the wall. Then a big portrait of Catalina and her family. Two sons, a daughter, and a mustached man who he guessed was the ex-husband. Jae hadn't seen a ring on her finger, and the house didn't feel like it had anyone else in it.

He decided to give himself a tour of the house so that he could get a feel for the layout. There was the guest room. Another bedroom had been turned into a home office. At the back of the house was a Florida room with a dining set, a couple cardio machines, a yoga mat, and some weights. Also, a dolphin lamp.

Jae went into the kitchen. A cabinet was open and there were spice bottles all over the stone counter. He got a glass of water before going to the guest bedroom. He stripped down to his boxers and got in the bed.

As always, he drifted to sleep. Jae didn't sleep like most people—even while shut down, his mind kept a proverbial eye open. That was why he knew she was coming.

The clock said it was about two in the morning. He could make out Catalina in the doorway, her curves back-lit by the night light in the hall. It looked like she was in her underwear. Jae didn't move—he was wondering what she'd do.

For a long moment, all she did was look at him. Finally, she came into the room. She put a hand on his chest. "Jae," she whispered.

The immediacy of his reply startled her. "Couldn't sleep?"

"I'm lonely and cold," she sighed. "Mind if I join you?"

"Weren't we going on about how we both wanted to fuck?" he chuckled. "You're lying in bed and it runs through your head. Come on." He waved her forward.

Cat chuckled. She slid into bed with him and nestled against his side. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I get lonely in this house. But usually, I don't feel it," she said. "After today, though...."

Jae stroked her hair. "I saw a picture of your family."

She sighed and ran her hand over his broad chest, trailed it down his abs. "My husband left. My children are in college across the state."

"Must be tough," he said.

Her fingertips traced over one scar, then another. Long gashes along his right side. "Why do you have so many scars? I've seen war veterans with less."

Jae shrugged. "Lotta hard training. Lotta hard fighting."

She seemed to accept this vague explanation. "Where's your mom and dad?" The hand kept rubbing over his body, exploring him.

Jae loved how that hand felt. He'd be content to let her do it for hours. He answered, "The ground."

Her hand stopped. "What?" she gasped. "Lo lamento tanto ... I didn't know!"

"I never knew them, so I don't know how much I really lost. It's not that bad." That's what he told her, anyway. "My sister raised me. She's the reason I have the skills you saw today. There's dangerous people who don't like my family."

Catalina clung more tightly to him. "I'm sorry. All those times I asked about families in class...."

"Nah, it's normal, don't worry about it," Jae reassured her. "I'm really comfortable right now. Here with you. It's just us, so don't worry about that right now."

She seemed to settle down. For several more minutes, she laid with him before saying, "You're right. We should just worry about us right now." The hand began moving downward, until her fingers curled around his bulge. "¡Es tan grande! It's like my arm!"

"Still soft," he chuckled.

"Do you mind if we turn the lights on?" she asked. "I ... I really want to see it."

Jae responded by reaching over and clicking the lamp on. Cat smiled at him. Now he could see that her underwear were a dark pinkish color. The smile she gave him was soft, caring, and lustful all at once. She pushed the sheets away, revealing his sinewy body. Her eyes rolled over his honey-tan skin, hunger obvious.

"Mmh! Look at you," she gasped. "No wonder the girls talk about you so much." She bit her lip, running her hands over his chest, tracing her nails over his body. Jae shuffled back and leaned up against the headboard, the pillows under his back so his torso was at an angle. Cat shuffled between his legs. Her fingertips curled around his boxers. Jae smiled and lifted his hips. Catalina turned her cool blue eyes toward his and began to pull them down.

They slipped back, revealing a neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. She let out a little hum as his cock appeared ... inch after fat inch, gradually slipping forth. "I'm glad there are no scars down here," she chortled. "Mmh. It'd be a shame for someone to hurt this." Then the cloth slipped down over his fleshy, grapefruit-sized nuts. It kept moving down, down, until finally the tennis-ball-sized glans was exposed, shrouded in foreskin. "Damn," she breathed, dropping his boxers over the side of the bed. "You're enormous!" she panted, getting down on all fours and pushing her face up into his package.

Jae let out a long, low growl of approval. Those nuts were so big that she could only heft one in each hand, clicking her tongue at the weight. "They're so heavy. Your loads must be absurd!"

"Mmmh. I'll show you just how much I cum," chuckled Jae.

"You'd better," she said. Cat kissed his enormous nuts, moaning as she nuzzled at the smooth, hot skin of his sack. Supple, but thick—like fine leather. She gently sucked a mouthful of that skin into her mouth, biting lightly, moaning. One of her hands slid back under her body, fingertips rubbing over her mound.

But the hand came back soon, both of them wrapping around his cock—or trying to, anyway. It was far too thick for that. "¡No me cabe en las manos!" Catalina ran her tongue up over its belly. Then she pressed her nose in where the cock met his balls and inhaled deeply. "Mmmh! It's been too long," she breathed. Her soft hands began pumping his cock, her moist lips moving to the tip and kissing it. Jae could smell her scent in the air. The steamy, cloying, vaguely-acrid sweetness. Feminine arousal. He didn't need to see her panties to know she was very, very wet.

Not that Jae was unaffected. "Mmmh. You're good at that," he groaned.

Catalina's tongue traced expertly along his glans, her lips kissing the little diamond underneath, her free hand curling up under his nuts to rub below them. "Your barely-legal harem doesn't have my experience," she purred, lips right against his cock so he could feel the vibrations. It was pulsing, heating up in her hands, growing rapidly as she gave an affectionate coo. "I think he likes me."

"He fell in love when he first saw you," chuckled Jae.

"I'm happy to finally meet him face-to-face," she sighed. "How much bigger will it get?"

"Why don't you find out?"

"Good idea," she cooed, shuffling closer. Her fingertips caressed its hot skin, tracing the veins, some as big as her fingers. Her slick tongue rolled up its underside until her mouth got to the tip. She moaned as she wrapped her lips around the end of the glans. It became shiny as she coated it with her saliva, teeth gently rubbing. "Mmh. It's so much bigger than any cock I've ever had. I admit, even my experience doesn't cover this."

"You're doing great," groaned Jae, relaxing against the pillows. It finally reached its monstrous, fully-erect sixteen-inch size, fatter than a coke can, looking bigger than her forearm. A marble-sized bead of precum formed at the tip, shining in the lamplight.

She leaned in, pursing her lips. Schlurp! Cat sucked up the large droplet of steamy-hot syrup and moaned as she rolled it around her mouth. His cock began to trickle the fluid, and she began slathering it all over the enormous shaft with her soft palms and fingers. The hot fluid rolled into her mouth, down over his balls, making everything nice and slick. Her breath washed over the liquid, her fingers pumped up and down. The tip of her tongue teased up under the head. Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk. A lurid squishing as she stroked.

Catalina's face was becoming slick and slimy with his pre. If there had been any makeup, surely it would have been smeared and running by now. The scent of her wetness only grew as she pumped him, moving to kneel upright.

"I can't even get the head in my mouth," she purred, wrapping the tip as well as she could with her lips. Cat managed to get half the massive glans into her mouth, and she swirled the tip of her tongue around it. With a pleased coo, she pushed it into the cock's maw, earning a pleasured grunt from Jae, sending a shock of pleasure rolling down the organ. He leaned his head back against the headboard, relaxing, sinking further into the mattress. His legs splayed wider, and Cat smiled at him. "I must be doing something right."

"You shoulda asked me to walk you home sooner," grunted Jae, in utter bliss as her expert fingers worked his cock. It was as if Catalina had more than two hands, fingers always where they needed to be, mouth working his tip, tongue sliding deep into his cock. He could feel his boiling-hot precum gathering, plugged up, stretching his organ's throat.

Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk! Her tongue felt like it was a foot long, slurping, sucking, and then schplop! She pulled it free. Gloosch! A torrid torrent. Cupfuls of precum gushing into her mouth. It splattered out, puffed up her cheeks, and she gulped rapidly. "Mmmmph! Gluck-gluck-gluck!" Jae could hear her throat working, and he could see it. Then she began to suck hard, slurping all the precum out of his cock at a ludicrous rate so that almost none escaped. Her flat, toned tummy was beginning to expand already! Even as rivulets of clear slickness rolled down her chin, neck, between her tits. And that finger-work was incredible! If he'd had less willpower, he would have blown his load long ago.

As she pulled away, she gave him a devilish little smile. Sparkling ropes of pre-cum stretched from her cheeks and lips.

"Augh, yeah. Mmmph. This is homework I can really get behind," he panted. "I've never gotten head like this."

"Mmmh. You'll get behind me later, I'm sure," she chortled. Her eyes locked on his. "I hope you don't think this means you get an automatic A."

"You grade me what I earn," Jae told her.

Catalina smirked at him. "I'm sure one of us will Cum Laude tonight."

Jae snorted. "These academic puns are ... uh ... I think we should get an F together. ...Yeah, I'm not good at this."

She laughed. "That was actually a pretty good one! I bet you're even better at filling bellies. I'm hungry, Jae. This may be my first Priapean prick, but I have an idea." Catalina knelt upright, swung herself around, and sat on Jae's pubes. Her soft thighs wrapped around his fleshy colossus. Jae groaned. Hot precum poured onto her legs. He reached forward and grabbed handfuls of her big bubble-butt, kneading that pleasantly plump rump. Cat's mouth wrapped around the head of the cock, her tongue slipping into its.

With her feet against the bed, she began to make a sort of humping motion, causing his monstrous, slick erection to slip up and down between them. Jae could feel the heat coming off her needy pussy ... and that only got him hotter. Both of her hands began to pump up and down again, a sordidly slick sound. Phlrrsch-phllrrsch-phlrrsrch! Hot precum splattered outward. He could hear her breathing hard, trying to balance her desire to suck out his syrup with getting enough air to keep up the rather athletic thigh-job. She crossed her ankles after a few minutes, and Jae grabbed her under her shoulders to help her.

The pressure was mounting. His massive nuts felt more and more bloated, hyper-sensitive to touch and rolling liquid. It was time. "I hope you're hungry," he grunted.

In reply, she began to suck harder, her hands pumping more frantically until—

Jae's balls tightened. His cock felt as if it were swelling. He felt that delicious release, the gushing fluid careening through his cock until GLOOOOOOOORCH! An epic wad like a geyser, a fat rope of jizz thicker than a dime exploding into her mouth.

Catalina was unprepared. "HRRRNKH!" Jizz exploded from her mouth, hot white droplets spraying everywhere. She recoiled, gasping for air as his cock painted her face thick white, some of the gushing spunk hitting the ceiling. Then she screamed like a warrior. "Auurgh!" And she attacked again, grabbing the cock with both hands between wads and shoving her mouth back down.

BLUUUUUURCH! "Glurk-glurk-glurk-glurk!" She did much better the second time, cupfuls of fresh, steaming-hot sperm being pumped forcefully down her gullet. SPLOOOOOOOORT! For long seconds, he erupted, gushing and gushing. He felt her belly swell, pressing against his cock, stimulating it further. GLUUUUUUURCH! Long moments passed. Blast after blast. Catalina tightened, moaning in her throat. He felt her whole body undulate rhythmically as she moaned. She was cumming hard, her hot fluid spraying into his own.

Sperm still erupted around his cock, his own hot seed coating his thighs. He could even see it spraying into the air. But still, his teacher persevered, her belly gurgling and sloshing as it bloated, so big it engulfed his cock.