Jae-Sun: Conjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, his balls started to run out. SPLOOOORT! Splooooort. Sploort....

She pulled away, ropes of thick seed connecting her to the cock. "Aaaugh!" she gasped, inhaling raggedly, chest heaving as she caught her breath. Catalina fell backward. SMAK! Her head was against Jae's chin. She wiped her arm over her mouth, cleared the white muck from her eyes. "I didn't know a human could cum like that!"

"Now you know why I need so many girls to help milk my cock," he chuckled, reaching up and rubbing his hands over her enormous belly.

"I look like I'm ready to birth your babies ... twins!" she moaned, her hands joining his, pressing into the flesh.

"I thought you could use a midnight snack," he said.

She chuckled. "Mmh." Jae's titanic organ was still at attention, still leaking pre, sticking up between her thighs and visible above her belly. She grabbed it with both hands, moaning. "You're still hard!"

Jae chuckled. "What was that you said about getting behind you?"

Catalina moaned. "My ex-husband ... he was a good man, but he would have been sleeping by now!"

"You're a damn sexy woman. You're wetter and hornier than a lot of those 'barely-legal harem girls'. All you need's my love machine," he growled. "Now why don't you slip those panties off for me?"

Cat awkwardly turned around, grunting at the weight of her belly, jiggling and bouncing. She swung her leg over his body, straddling him. Then she raised herself so she could wrap her slender fingers around his shaft and slapped the sloppy organ against his stomach. Jae reached up, his coarse hands rubbing up her back, fingertips undoing her bra. Cat bit her lip, slipping it off, revealing her soft breasts. "Do you like them?"

"I don't know, I'd better examine them." He pulled at her shoulders, guiding her chest toward his face. Slorsch-slorsch. He could hear the liters of sperm gurgling in her belly. It pressed against his chest as his mouth wrapped around one of those breasts. Nearly the entire thing fit in his mouth, his teeth brushing the sensitive skin, tongue teasing the nipple. Cat moaned, her fingers wrapping around his head. Jae gently bit at the nipple before moving to the other, flat tongue rolling over its surface. He could taste his own seed on her skin. He sucked at the nipple, earning another moan, teeth gripping it as his tongue-tip teased, fingertips caressing the other breast.

Her fingertips dug into his scalp. "Mmh! Yes! Hannnh. Me encanta. Jae!"

He broke away so he could look up at her and say, "I have determined through extensive science and metrications that you have nice tits."

"Metrications isn't even a word!" she panted.

"I'm going to metricate your pussy," he countered, reaching backward and hooking his thumbs into the straps of her panties. She wiggled to help him, then fell to the side, rolling onto her back, legs in the air. Jae got up on his knees, smiling as she wiggled her toes. Schlllph! His teacher was so wet that the panties stuck, having to be peeled away, darkly stained with her arousal. Clear strands connected it as it pulled up along her spunk-coated thighs, schlicking over her calves. Finally, he threw it to the side, where it splatted somewhere on the floor.

Catalina grunted as she pulled herself up to the headboard. She spread her thighs, perking her ass up. She bit her lip, looking back at him. Her thighs were coated in white spunk, her own juices rolling down the insides, pussy swollen, pink, and glistening. It smelled delicious to Jae—the hot scent of feminine need. And the way those blue eyes looked at him! Jae's attention was drawn back to her mound. The sight surprised him. "Silky-smooth. Damn, did you get a wax?"

Cat chuckled a bit sheepishly. "I ... ah ... I may have been thinking about this for a couple weeks."

Jae ran his fingertip along the very edge of her mound, earning a sharp gasp. He said, "This looks fresh, though."

"Ahh! It is! Mmph!"

"You know you coulda just came up and said 'wanna fuck?'," Jae chuckled.

Catalina was blushing ... he was pretty sure. It was hard to tell—the lamp wasn't terribly bright. She said, "This is so wrong! You're my student, I should be a professional!" Jae shuffled forward and put his cock between the plump, soft ass cheeks. He began to rub it up and down, the slickness dripping down between her cheeks. Catalina moaned. "Ahhh!"

"You're a woman with needs," Jae countered. "I've fucked plenty of the faculty." Jae's fingertips teased her moist labia.

She gasped again. "I know. But they aren't me!" she moaned, pulling one of the pillows in front of her. "Aahhh! I have standards. And this is wrong. But then I thought ... what's the real harm? You fucked several of the deans! Mmmhh! I've been lax, it was a jungle down there. I got a fresh wax to force myself into asking you," she explained. "Mmmhh! Just stop! Stop teasing me! ¡Cogeme! Stop talking!"

"Mmmh. Happy to help," he said, putting one hand on her ass and the other on his cock, gripping it behind the crown. Jae began to slowly push forward, spreading her mound gradually while—

Cat slammed her hips backwards and cried out. "Haurkh!" Jae's monstrous organ rammed into her, pulling her pussy lips apart like taffy, tennis-ball-sized glans blasting past the resistance, bulging out in her lower belly.

"Mmmmh! Fuck!" he grunted, caught by surprise. The tightness felt wonderful!

Cat shoved her face into the pillow, grabbed fistfuls of it, and howled. Her insides convulsed rapidly. Sklllrsch! Skllrrrt! Skllllrrt! Hot jets of cunt-juice sprayed around his titanic erection, splattering against his abs, his thighs, washing away some of the cum on his cock. It dripped down his balls, ran down his thighs.

Jae knew what she'd want. Catalina hadn't even stopped cumming when Jae pulled his monstrous cock back, back, schlllrrph! Her pussy was allowed some reprieve, the flesh pulling back into its original shape before WHMP! Jae slammed his cock forward, lifting her knees from the bed, burying the forward half of the gargantuan fuckrod, the glans slamming into her cervix.

"Hhhrrrhhh!" she screamed into the pillow, her cunt squeezing his cock tightly, nearly immobilizing it as she came again, another explosion on the heels of the last.

Jae's rough fingers tightened around her hips and he let out a long groan, feeling the fluid spraying him, re-coating them in her heat.

Finally, she began to loosen ... all of her. Including her cervix. It began to bow inward. Jae leaned forward, putting more pressure against it.

She turned her head long enough to say, "Mmmh! You're so deep! You're going to break me!" Jae put his hand on the side of her head, pushing it back down into the pillow, leaning further in until schpop! Her cervix yielded. He surged forward. The immense glans of his cock rammed into Catalina's deepest depths, her womb stretched out in an instant, full of Jae's pulsing organ and hot precum. "Hahhhh!" Catalina's inner chamber clutched his glans, her cunt clamped back down, and once more, she was quivering in orgasm. She actually went limp for a long moment, lying on her face in the pillow.

"Aauggh, mmmh-yeah!" moaned Jae, holding her wide hips. It was as if her cunt was milking his cock, muscular walls like slick fingers, pulling at his organ, trying to coax more seed from his balls.

Skllrsch! Skllrsch! Skllrsch! Yet another coating of steamy-hot teacher-juice sprayed over his glistening abs. It rolled down his thighs.

"Mmh! Hahhhh!" she gasped, rolling her hips and turning her head to the side. "I've never been fucked like this!" she keened.

"Mmmph. Your pussy's so tight, Cat," Jae grunted. Only now was it beginning to loosen, allowing him to move once more.

"You're like an elephant! ...And I'm tight because I hah! Do my exercises!" she panted, grabbing the bed and beginning to rock back and forth. Jae took the cue and began to roll his abs, her pussy gripping him like a teenager's, so lovingly tight.

Her hot juices squirted out with every sordid squish. Squirsch! Squirsch! Squirsch! Jae leaned down over her, his hands near her shoulders, his long hair tickling her sweat-and-sex-slick shoulders. Toned abs tightened, his cock pumped like a piston, and the whole time, he poured slick, slimy, steamy-hot precum into her. Cupfuls of the fluid flooded her womb, churning and sloshing and sucking at his cock as it pumped in and out. With every thrust, a mixture of cunt-and-cock syrup squirted around him, ensuring a thick coating on his lower belly, saturating his pubes, washing over the base of his cock.

Catalina clawed handfuls of the bed, and it amazed Jae that she hadn't yet pulled out the stuffing. Every thrust of his cock lifted her knees and drew a whimpering mewl from her throat. As he pounded the back of her womb with his monstrous erection, his heavy nuts swung, slapping the backs of her thighs to a bright red. Smak-smak-smak!

She turned again. "Jae! T-turn me over!"

Jae grabbed her thigh and did just that, the teacher pushing herself up to help. He grunted as her pussy did a 180 around his cock. Now she was lying up against the pillows, giving him a vague smile through the pleasure wracking her body.

"I want to! Nhhahh! See my belly!" she panted. "It feels so good! J-Jae! Mmmhoo!"

Jae grinned at her and said, "Look down." He began to pump his hips into her again, grunting. Schlork-schlork-schlork. Fuck-slurry sprayed him, collecting under them in a pool. Catalina's immense belly jiggled, sloshing up and down, bouncing with the motion.

She grabbed it with both hands, and when she saw what Jae was talking about, her eyes widened. His cock was visible poking, tenting out the inside of the fleshy dome, a smaller mound on top of her belly, rising and sinking as he fucked her.

"Feel like a virgin!" she cried, biting her lower lip as the sight and the pleasure wracked her with another orgasm, body bucking. "Mmmph! Make me feel pregnant!" she begged. "C-cum in me! Oooh-mmmh! Cum in me! Hah!"

"Mmmph! I'm working on it!" groaned Jae. He put his rough hands on her belly, able to feel his own cum sloshing around in her. Catalina put her soft hands on top of his and looked up him, biting her lip, her eyes so needy, face glistening with perspiration. His heavy nuts spanked her ass, flesh crashing into flesh. Jae's hair tickled her stomach as it sloshed and bounced off his abs.

"Please, Jae! ¡Acabame adentro!" begged Catalina. Jae didn't know what that meant, but he could hear the desire plain in her voice.

"I love hearing you speak Spanish," he grunted. "Augh, mmmph! Yeah!" He felt his nuts swell and tighten again, the rumble of sperm compressing, the swell in his cock's throat....

SPLOOOOOOOORCH! His cock recoiled like a cannon. A river of jizz blasted through its throat. All at once, pints of boiling-hot, goopy-thick seed exploded inside Catalina, forcibly stretching her womb out, her whole belly jumping and rippling. GLOOOOOORCH! She screamed again, her cunt convulsing and rippling, her toes curling, her hands gripping the pillows. Her pussy was probably gushing, but with all the white sperm spraying out around his cock, it was hard to tell!

SPLOOOOOORT! GLUUUUURCH! "Fuck that feels good!" roared Jae, his cock bucking wildly as it blasted wad after wad, each one flowing for several moments, thick ropes of sperm swelling her belly.

Catalina howled. "HAAAAIIIGH!" She grabbed her belly. "I'm growing! It's growing! Haahhh!" She managed to look down. Her belly spilled to the sides and rose higher and higher, pressing against Jae's chest as he bent over her. So round, her skin jiggling, rippling, sperm audible careening about inside. He felt his own hot seed swirling around his cock, a hurricane of sperm raging.

SPLUUUUUUURCH! GLOOOOOOORT! His cock was pumping audibly, the seed like a tsunami. White spunk blasted out around the fat monster, painting his abs and thighs white, coating Cat's belly, her inner thighs, collecting in a pool, soaking the bed.

Her eyes fluttered, staring at the ceiling, her tongue lolling out as he filled her. Entire minutes passed, her belly growing bigger and bigger, so large Jae could wrap his arms around it, so big it looked like she'd swallowed a yoga ball.

And finally, his nuts began to empty. Jae sighed. Sploooort! Sploort. Splurt. Done.

"Mmmh," he groaned in satisfaction.

Cat laid under him, every square inch of her skin shining wet with sweat and the juices of their ludicrous lovemaking. Her chest heaved as she gasped for air, belly sloshing and jiggling with every breath. He put his hand on her belly, and began to—

She grabbed his wrist. "...L-leave it in...," she gasped. "I want ... huge belly feels so good...."

Her pussy was still rippling and buzzing around his cock. Jae chuckled. "Mmmh. You do seem like a good place to keep my cock for the night." His strong arms gripped her belly and thigh, and with a grunt, he rolled her onto her side. GLORP! Some of the spunk gushed out.

"Mmmh!" Catalina ran her arms over her monstrously swollen belly. "Ahh! I can breathe again! S-so big...."

Jae repositioned himself behind her, wrapping his firm arm around her. He kissed the sweat-slick neck.

Cat kissed his hand, then reached back and caressed his cheek and neck affectionately. "Okay. You can have an A. But only if you let me keep the D."

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I hope you enjoyed Sarkopheros 40. That's right—this is the fortieth story I've written as Sarkopheros!

This whole thing started one year, twenty days ago, on May 01 of 2015 when I wrote the first Brod story. That was before I had any conception of what I'd be about, back when Brod was solely a really bad self-insert. All of my storylines have since grown and expanded, just like my characters' genitals tend to do.

Forty stories in fifty-five weeks—not too shabby, huh? Oh, and I'm also publishing this story a full week before the projected date. That's good, too! Granted, it's because a trip was canceled—a fun trip, not a work trip—but it's okay because I'm still going to do that trip, just not right now.

You guys have been incredible. Your support, your comments, criticism, and above all your enthusiasm for my creations have helped fuel this. The great turnout for the recent Second Sarkopheros Fan Survey demonstrates that you guys care about what I do, and for that I am so grateful. Thank you! I still haven't written a write-up for that because I wanted to concentrate on getting this new story published, but it'll be out soon.

As always, I want to hear your comments of all sorts. Criticism, compliments, general observations and everything else. I reply to almost everything. And of course, let me know if you want more—I have ideas for a sequel already.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.