All Comments on 'Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was simply moronic

I cannot believe how simply moronic this piece of drivel is......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your stories. Happy to see another one! I've been waiting.

I definitely want more of these stories! Pretty please?

You did well with capturing karina emotions. ( I say this as a woman)

And the different perspectives didn't take away from the story but they also didn't add to it. I like the way they were written before but if you continue in this manner I will still read and love them.

I also definitely prefer the smaller cock stories. When I was reading the Jedi jae stories they were hot and I loved them but sometimes they got too fantastical and it downgraded the story for me a bit. I like that thin line between being of course impossible but not too impossible.

Also I did like jae better in this story than the other one. His personality does indeed shine through. I hate that he uses "girl" so much though.

To summarize, keep doing what you're doing and ignore the haters. And know you have one fan in me.

(i would be even more of a fan if you included a gay male story for me)

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon!

Well, Anon, "drivel" anagrams to "liver-D" and I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Femanon, thanks a lot. It's not often that I get good feedback on here. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions. I know I have a habit of asking a lot of them and of being rather voluminous in my author's notes.

I know you probably won't see this since Literotica doesn't alert people to replies, but I'll ask anyway. Was Jae saying "girl" annoying because it wasn't realistic or somehow unadvisable to do as an author, or is it more because it's an annoying personality quirk if you knew him? Don't know if I'm making sense.

I'm glad I hit my goals, though. I think it's going to be a good idea to have a variety of hyper-cock degrees, so to speak.

Thanks a lot for being a fan. I don't ignore the haters because they make things more interesting! And don't you worry—there's more gay coming up for both Brod and Jae. And probably for any other male leads I come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one will do

one STAR THAT IS. THAT IS ALL IT WORTH

whatta moronic try to be a writer.

go away,,,now.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your stories, the language you use, the situations and the overall prose is very good, though I didn't really get the impression it was any more "character driven" than any of the others. In the end he just says all the right things to get the girl horny, even when the mere sight of his oversized bulge already had her begging for it.

Still, there's nothing wrong with doing that, and it's nice to have a series about a mega-cocked stud where the guy isn't an asshole, as much as those can be a guilty pleasure.

I feel the more "realistic" sizes are more fun as well. From the perspective of someone who loves watching well hung studs add notches to their belts, there isn't much difference in size past a certain point, but past that point you start running out of things you can actually do with your colossal cock, know what I mean?

Also, as a Homestuck fan I would love to hear more about Jaye's adventures one day.

One last thing, I'm normally not really into gay male stories, so I was surprised how much I've enjoyed yours. I don't know what your writing process is like, but don't hesitate to try your hand at another one.

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks a ton Anon

First, I'm kind of buzzed as I'm writing this, so if I write something weird or ramble, that's why.

That's very kind of you anon. I'm glad that it's not just the kinks (as important as they are) that draw you in.

You might be right. Maybe more "character-centric" is more appropriate? Regardless, even if he's a bit uncouth, Jae is still a charmer ... or at least that's how I see him. And I'm glad that came through.

There's definitely a lot of "asshole-mega-cock-stud" erotica around. I don't want to make one of those the "hero" of my story. I wanted a better protagonist. I'll definitely write another of these, though. I get into different moods ... sometimes I want to write about cocks as big as buildings, sometimes I want to write about cocks that fit into pants.

I get what you mean about size limiting actions. That's why I make sure to have other justifications in really huge stories. For instance, Jedi Jae having a twenty-foot dick but also telekinesis to fuck girls with since he wouldn't be able to reach a girl past that monster.

Heh, I don't know if I'm going to write a Homestuck story, but Jae definitely got around. With an RP, you generally can't really fuck dozens of girls at a time, but he was one of the most successful male OCs in the room I used to hang out with. He just couldn't get enough nook—not that he wasn't insatiable for human pussy. There's something really sexy about a huge cock slathered in weird-colored alien-girl slime. Blue slime, fuchsia, jade. And there was a Roxy there who really enjoyed sucking on his cock. I can't really tell you all of his adventures here, not enough time, but Jaye got really colorful.

And, wow, if I can turn you onto something you don't usually like, that's a big compliment, thanks a ton!

And thanks for taking the time to write something so thoughtful, Anon. I really appreciate you spending the time to let me know your thoughts.

I hope I haven't had too many drinks to make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous