Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing deepened, became more ragged. "Mmhhh...." she hummed, before realizing with a start that he might be able to hear her. The banker felt weight pressing on her lower belly, warmth between her thighs increasing. She became more aware of her heartbeat.

Karina looked down and realized that there was a dark patch between her legs, very obvious in the cloth of her gray pants. She walked to her closet and slid the door open, wincing as it squeaked. Something black. That's what I need. She looked around before finding a pair of black jeans.

When she turned around, she caught sight of her body in the mirror. Big, wide hips. Her thighs were so fat. There was a little bit of dimpling near the bottoms of her butt cheeks. And then there was her soft belly. It—

"That door needs WD-40," rumbled Jae.

Her heart leapt. "Aaaauugh! Jesus!" howled Karina, dropping the jeans and nearly falling over. She grabbed the dresser to stabilize herself.

The stud stood there, in all his muscular, nude glory, smiling at her. His eyes moved down to her sweatpants, damp spot terribly obvious.

"Mmmhh. Thought I heard you." He came closer, his fat cock swinging. She could smell the hot sweat of his exertion. The smoke.

Karina bit her lip and straightened her glasses. She picked up the jeans and held them in front of her legs. "S-sorry! I w-wasn't watching you!" she stammered. "I ... why are you naked?!"

"Because I was going to shower?"

"Oh. Right." Karina nodded. "B-but.... I thought. How long. Did you...."

"And I thought I was wet," he chuckled, now close enough to reach out and touch her. Jae gently took the jeans away from her and dropped them.

Karina just ... stared. Her brain had come to a full stop. Jesus. What is happening?

His strong, coarse hands rubbed up her soft hips. Her stomach flipped. His fingertips slipped around behind, tracing delicately over her big ass. Blue eyes locked with red. She bit her lower lip. He really wants me! "D-do you ... want to take me to bed?" she asked.

"Do you want me in your bed?" purred the stud, closing in. His strong hands curled around her rear, grabbing handfuls of it. The slow massaged made her lean closer to his hot—literally—body. The little grin told her that he actually liked her huge butt!

Her sex was on fire. Heat crackled like electric up from her groin. It felt swollen, and she was suddenly aware of the feel of panty-cloth on her snatch. Karina felt moisture on her inner thighs.

"I-it's a short walk...," she stuttered.

Jae laughed. A deep, gravelly sound that resonated in her body. His fingers gently slipped up under her white top and he began to peel it from her body. She raised her arms to help.

Her big tits were held back by a plain beige bra. Like her panties, she hadn't bought it to look pretty. His fingers easily unhooked it. Her hands rubbed over his chest, painted fingernails tracing firm muscle. She inhaled. He smelled like grease, smoke, and sweat. Karina swore she could smell the hot scent of his big, fat cock and balls, too. A thick, sexual, man-scent. Jae slipped her bra off. Her tits jiggled free. He gently nudged her toward the bed. She moved with him.

"I can't believe you want to fuck a fat old lady like me," she breathed. "I thought you were giving me looks, but...."

"You're, like, what, forty-something?" he asked. "And you're not fat. You're thick, voluptuous. You look pretty sexy to me. Can you do me a favor?" he rumbled.

"What?"

"Bend over. Pull those sweats off. And those panties. Slow," he purred, his hands rubbing up her sides. His stomach pressed against hers, heavy tits against firm flesh, the stinging heat of his cock pressing against her thighs.

Karina could feel the sticky trails of her own juices rolling down her thighs.

"You want to look at my ass? But it's gotten so big!"

Jae grinned. "That's why I wanna see it, girl."

Karina hesitated before turning around, looking at him over her shoulder and putting her hands in front of her. She bit her lip, self conscious of every dimple. Without ceremony, she started to pull her pants down, slow, her ass perking up into the air as she showed the pale, round cheeks to the young man. In her imagination, it probably looked like two mounds of bread dough. Yet he traced her curves with his fingertips, sending another shudder through her. She could feel the warmth coming off his body, his cock.

***

Jae's hands gripped her plump rump. "Yeah, you got a little cellulite, but not that much. Besides, girl, that's perfectly natural." From Jae's vantage, her ass was big, round, and quite smooth. Two big, quivering spheres ripe for the groping. He slowly peeled the panties away. The cloth stung to her sticky-drippy pussy. "Mmmhh. That's what I like," he purred. The older woman had the look of a pensive, horny coed in her eyes. Jae kneaded her ass. Her panties dropped on the floor.

He could smell the woman's hot scent. The delicious fragrance of her dripping arousal filled his nose and stoked the fires in his own belly. He could feel the pressure building in his loins, and there was no reason to hold back. His cock began to pulse and grow, lifting slowly from his swollen nuts. Pressure was building up inside of them as his body began to create more sperm.

"You're dripping wet, girl," said Jae. "When was the last time someone treated you right, Karina?"

She moaned and pushed back toward him. He took his growing cock and laid it between her plump cheeks. He began to roll his hips, grinding his heavy organ against her soft, welcoming ass, purring low in his throat.

"A few months ago? And even then ... it was...." she sighed.

"What was it?"

"I got divorced about two years ago. I started dating a guy, but, after we ... well. He just went too fast. Too serious. You know?"

"Yeah. Cause some've got one-way eyes. Trust me, I know," said Jae. "I'm just lucky that most of my lady-friends still like me after we get done," he said.

The monstrous organ grew bigger and bigger, rising up, the head pushing out of the foreskin. The glans was like a baseball. It was thicker than her forearm. Steaming-hot beads of fresh, clear precum formed at its tip. Jae could feel the fluid flowing down his length. He felt it roll down the tip, dripping down and squishing between the plump woman's soft ass-cheeks. Squilsch. Squilsch. His pulsing, pumping organ rubbed it between them. She let out a cooing noise and ground back against him.

"I bet you have a lot of young 'lady-friends,' " she moaned.

Jae smiled. He'd seen it before. The younger girls needed reassurance, but sometimes the mature ones needed it too—oftentimes more. So he smiled warmly at the needy woman's back. "Yeah, you're right. I haven't been in town long, true, but I've made my share of friends," he confirmed.

"So modest."

"I've seen a lotta pussy," said Jae. "Which makes me appreciate yours more. You know." He reached down, laying against her back. Her ass was against his abs, his strong hands under her belly, gently rubbing its softness, fingertips sinking into the flesh.

"Mmhhh! Oooh...," moaned Karina. "Keep talking."

"I was banging whole sororities in high school, black, white, Latina, banned from strip clubs for fucking dancers. My cock has judged bikini contests. The point is, I know what I'm talkin' 'bout, girl. Your ass is big, yeah, but damn, is it nice, mmph. Every time you turned around today, I was checking you out. Hell, even before you turned around, heh."

It was true, too. Jae'd wanted to fuck her since he saw her—granted, that was true of most women he met. But he'd really wanted to fuck Karina. Not only was she hot, but he felt like she needed it more than most.

***

"Oohmmm!" Karina moaned. She was so wet! Beads of her own hot juices rolled down her thick, sticky thighs! Her pussy was so swollen she could feel it rubbing between those thighs! It was almost sore she was so horny right now. Her whole body was on fire. Perspiration beaded on her skin.

Something about the fact that Jae was speaking from experience made her feel much better about a figure she viewed as bloated and undesirable. The young man thought she was ... sexy! It made her feel much more comfortable in his strong hands. It wasn't just arousal—she felt sorta ... good ... about her body. Sure, maybe curvy was in now, but Karina remembered a long time ago when it wasn't.

"Look how sweaty you're getting, girl! God damn, you look delicious," he rumbled. His strong fingertips were groping her belly ... her belly ... and it made him hornier! That thick slab of meat was so heavy between her ass cheeks. It made them feel so strangely slick as he ground against her, rocking her against her bed, her cheek against the comforter. His slickness rolled down her ass and mixed with her own into a deliciously sloppy mess that soaked her body.

Schlick-schlick-schlick. He kept grinding insistently, his fat cock wedged between her cheeks. Rough hands gripped her tits. He kneaded them, then caught her pulsing nipples between her fingers, squeezed, and—

"Mmmhaahh!" she moaned. She needed that monster cock! "Jae!"

"Mmhh."

Karina cried out, her need piercing the air. "F-fuck me! Please! I need that ... beast in me! I'm going to explode!"

"I'm gonna pound that needy pussy'a yours, girl, then I'm gonna explode inside you," he rumbled.

"Please! Please do it! Cum in my kitten!" she begged.

Then she felt it. The hot kiss of red-hot flesh upon her pulsing need. The dripping glans of that monster. It was massive! Like a fist!

He began to push it in. It stretched her silky lips out like latex. She could feel the glans spreading her wide open, wider than she thought possible. Her cunt was electrified. Lightning crackled up her gut, throughout her body. It hurt like hell, but it was incredible!

His fingertips dug into her flesh. Deeper and deeper he gripped her, pulling her back as he pushed forward. She felt sweat drip from his face onto her ass. The deep, rumbling growl of the horny incredibly-hung stud behind her. His strength guiding her.

She pushed backward, he pulled, the cock sunk in by an agonizing centimeter. Then her belly fluttered, contracted, her cunt squeezed him, and she buried her face in the comforter and screamed. "Mmmhaaaaahhhhhhgh!"

Karina shuddered and shook, her cunt quaking, her knees wobbling like rubber. Were it not for Jae, she would have fallen. The orgasm ripped through her like a bomb. Her eyes clenched shut and for a long, quivering moment, all that existed was her and Jae....

Skllrsch! Skllrrrsch! She felt the odd sensation of fluids pushing out of her, the weird feeling of heat gushing from inside. Karina moaned, panted, dripping sweat, wondering what the hell had just happened once she was able to look up....

***

Jae licked his lips. He knew she was about to cum. So he started to roll his cock, jiggling it slightly inside her, until—

Karina shoved backwards, pushed her face into the bed, and howled. "Mmmhaaaaahhhhhhgh!"

Her cunt clenched, squeezing his cock's glans, making him moan, stimulating his bloated nuts. "Mmmphh-yeaaahh! Nhngh!" he groaned. Karina wobbled and shuddered and panted, her body shining with slick sweat.

Skllrsch! Skllrrrsch! Hot juices blasted his lower abs and soaked his pubes, rolled down his monstrous organ and dripped down his balls and legs. Bright arcs of Karina-juice sprayed his body as she squirted all over him, and in that moment, Jae thrust forward, managing to sink even more of his cock into her body.

He panted, loving the sensation of the quaking woman's silky tunnel rubbing his cock, the hot feeling of his precum filling her insides. The feel of squishy white MILF-ass under his hands, the need to fill her with cum heavy in his nuts. That cum kept expanding, more and more seed, his nuts growing heavier as they hung lower, slipping over slippery thighs, now the size of cantaloupes.

Jae licked his lips.

"Guh," managed Karina after a long moment. "Wh-what. Did I ... squirt?"

Jae nodded. "Yeah."

"I thought that only happened in pornos!" groaned Karina. Her legs were wobbly. Jae was the only thing holding her up. He reached under her body and scooted her up onto the bed.

"You just didn't get fucked good enough is all, girl," he chuckled. "A girl's gotta feel super-sexy to do super-sexy things, you know?" he purred.

Karina nodded weakly and panted. She flopped her arms on the bed.

Jae began to pump into her body again, rocking his muscular hips, firm ass rolling as he bounced Karina up and down on the bed. Inch by inch, he felt his fat cock stretching her pussy, earning cute little mewling-moans from her throat. Her eyes were closed, her voice was eager as she took his absurd length.

He began to pump into her more quickly, hands squeezing her heavy tits, kneading the flesh, rough against smooth, squeezing her nipples as he felt his heavy nuts swinging and bouncing off his firm legs. Her sweaty ass slipped against his abs as he plunged deeper. That was when Jae felt the tip of his monstrous cock hit her cervix. Thump.

She felt it too, because— "Hawwauuugh! Mmphaaah! Goooood! Jaaaaae! Jae!" she screamed. Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Steaming-hot nectar sprayed his stomach and legs and re-coated his balls in her sweetness. Her pussy contracted and gripped him, then loosened, pulsing as she continued to erupt and quiver. Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! This orgasm was more drawn-out, pulsing intensely rather than explosive.

As she came, Jae felt her cervix loosen. He shoved his monstrous cock forward, and—

***

—his cock slammed into spaces she didn't even know she had! Like a fist slamming her deep in the gut, but in a good way! Karina swore she could feel her insides shifting, a moving-stretching in parts she didn't know she had ... then she realized what had happened.

He was in her womb!

A gargantuan phallus that would have shamed any porn star and many breeds of horse, bigger than her arm, was so deep inside her it was in her womb! It was such a bizarre sensation, a deep, hot fullness. It was palpable in her insides, pushing up deeper, feeling like it was in her chest, making it a bit harder to breathe. It pushed her womb out, caused a strange pulling in her hips. It was so bizarre but incredible.

Jae started to fuck her faster, his monster cock squishing in and out. Hot precum was pouring into her. She could feel it swelling her womb. It sucked at his cock whenever he pulled back. His grunts were deep and rhythmic. His long hair tickled her shoulders. His hot breath was on the back of her neck. The scent of his sweat was in her nose.

Smak-smak-smak! His heavy balls slapped against the backs of her thighs as he fucked her. It was almost like they were growing bigger and more massive. Her eyelids fluttered. Her insides shuddered. He squeezed her tits. Another orgasm shook her body.

She buried her face in the comforter, clawed handfuls of it, let out a hoarse howl of both pain and ecstasy as her insides were ravaged. His powerful hands slipped under her thighs. Karina felt her feet leave the carpet as he picked them up, her thighs around his powerful hips as he fucked her wheelbarrow style. Karina was so used to thinking of herself as a big girl that that his strength amazed her. He fucked her like a much smaller woman, treated her like she was so much younger and ... sexier!

Karina's perception faded away again. Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! How many times was that? It was all so foggy.... She didn't know much time had passed. Her pussy felt raw. Yet she couldn't care....

***

Sklrrsch. Sklrrrsch. Every powerful thrust made their combined juices squirt out around his cock onto his body. He could feel huge amounts of precum squishing inside her, at least a liter's worth of the stuff stretching her belly out. It swirled and pulled and sucked delightfully at the head of his cock, the rest of her pussy stroking it deliciously.

The bright afternoon sun illuminated that huge, pale ass of hers. It jiggled up and down, twin spheres bigger than volleyballs and smoother as well. They wobbled and slapped against his hard abs. SMAK-SMAK-SMAK. Sweat sprayed into the air, dripped down his legs and bloated balls. She practically tore the comforter off the bed. It was rumpled in growing hills.

He felt the heat and pressure in his nuts growing. They were nearly basketball-sized at this point. Jae released her legs, leaned forward, and put his hands on either side of her torso. "Aaauugh. Yeah!" He groaned.

His nuts tightened. Pressure exploded. He felt a hot rush of fluid stretching out his cock's throat, made it feel as if it was growing in thickness. SKLOOOORCH! His monstrous erection recoiled like a cannon. Heat erupted into Karina's womb. A blasting torrent of jizz thicker than his finger filled her with steaming batter. For several long seconds, ounces and ounces of spunk rushed down his cock, filling her, swelling the chamber out around his cock. Then Karina joined in.

"Mmm-hhaaaaaaahhh! Jae!" she cried, her cunt clutching his cock and stopping him from moving as it erupted. Skllrrrsch! Sklllrrssch! Her juice mixed with his and blasted a lewd mixture everywhere, squirting up between her thighs, down onto his, dripping down her legs.

SPLOOOORCH! "Mmmm-fuck!" roared Jae. Pints of jizz swelled Karina's belly out more. Jae gripped her legs and rolled her onto her side. He could now see her belly growing bigger and bigger as he came.

***

Karina looked down. She put her hand on her belly and moaned as she saw what looked like a sped-up pregnancy. It spilled onto the bed, growing bigger and bigger. How could he cum so much?!

BLOOOORCH. BLOOOORCH. He was cumming so much she could hear it as much as she could feel it like a cannon going off inside her belly! It drowned out the sklllrsch-skllllrrrrssch of her constant orgasm. Everything was wet. The blanket was soaked and squishy. How could anyone cum so much?!

But Karina didn't have time to consider sperm-logistics. Her world was just her and Jae. Her eyes fluttered, her tongue lolled, she could hardly see or perceive anything but his hot breath, tickling hair, and most importantly, his blasting cum!

SKLLOOORSCH. SKLOOOOOORSCH!

"Mmmhh-fuck you got a nice pussy!" he groaned.

Thick sperm felt like hot pudding rolling goopily down her thighs and feet. She could feel it squirting and squelching out around his cock. He kept fucking her even while he was cumming! The sounds were awful! Squiirrliirsch! Qurririillsch! Every thrust sucked jizz in and out of her womb and sent more onto her thighs. It was so dirty!

And the stretching! "Mmphhhahmmm!" Karina was sure she hadn't stopped cumming. Her womb was being inflated like a balloon. It was a hot, heavy weight inside her belly, filling her so full it was hard to breathe. It sloshed back and forth inside her, like she'd eaten the biggest meal in existence. Except it was in her womb, the abused flesh lighting up with ecstasy.

SPLUUUURT. SPLUUUURT. Every wad brought cups and cups of sperm that swirled and raged inside her, stretching her womb out just a little more. It kicked and impacted her insides. It was just so intense ... Karina's vision blurred. Her eyelids fluttered.