Jae-Sun: Driveby Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jae felt the woman go limp. Passed out. His cock kept bucking. SKLLRCH. SKLLRCH. He kept pumping sperm into her body. There was no room. It gushed out around his cock. So Jae turned Karina onto her back, wrapped his hands around her shoulders, and lifted her.

"Hmph!" Half-waddling, half-walking, he carried her into the bathroom. It was awkward, but he got both of them into the tub. Jae leaned her against the end and put his hand on her belly, slowly pulling backward. His nuts dragged across the tub's floor, her pussy sucked at him. Schlrrrrrrk. The glans came free. Schlplop! It bounced. GLOOORSCH! Pints of jizz erupted from her gaping cunt.

BLOOORCH. BLOOOOORCH. Thick ropes of jizz flew through the air and splashed all over her, drenching her glasses, matting her hair, soaking her face, causing her to blow bubbles as she breathed. Jae moaned as he painted her face, tits, and swollen belly white. And finally, he was done. The stud took a moment to breathe.

He surveyed the damaged. She looked like she had swallowed a beach ball. Her already-white skin was painted ivory by his seed. Spunk gushed from her gaping pussy. Her thighs were splayed out. Karina rested peacefully.

Jae smiled, though he wondered if there were other bathrooms in the house. Now he really did need a shower.

***

Karina came to some time later. She tried to sit up, but felt a delicious pang of soreness. "Augh! God!"

Her body was still vibrating in pleasure. When she moved, she felt all that jizz shifting inside her belly. Squuuirsch! It was an inch deep under her ass, squishing up between the cheeks.

Oh my god. That really happened! Is this what it's like to be pregnant?!

So heavy and swollen. "Bloated" did her no justice. She felt like a blimp! Every motion reminded her of the huge amount of pressure inside her body. The sheer volume of male potence inside her.

How was she going to get to work tomorrow? After this? Karina spread her thick thighs and looked down. Sperm was gushing from her stretched-out pussy. She slipped her fingers down between her legs, touched the lips, and— "Mmhh-ooh!" They were sore!

The strong Asian boy had carried her into the bathroom ... and she could guess why. With all the spunk leaking out of her, this would have been an awful mess in the main bedroom.

Karina noticed a note stuck to the door. She tried to stand, but—

"Hnnrkh!" BLOORSCH! The motion caused more of that hot, fuck-reeking jizz to gush out of her cunt, pints of it splashing her ankles. "Aaaugh!" Karina laid back in the tub, panting. All she breathed was the scent of Jae's semen.

After a few minutes, she felt well enough to try again.

She grabbed the bath faucet, put one hand on the edge of the tub, and groaned. Almost ... there! She was on her feet. Her insides quaked. Her knees wobbled. She grabbed the note and splatted back down in the sperm.

Karina's instincts told her that the stud was long gone, and if she hadn't woken up covered in his gooey, potent spunk, she would have chalked it up to a dream.

Yet she couldn't get mad at him. She didn't think a fucking like this was even possible. And he'd fixed her car!

Jae wrote in surprisingly neat longhand. The note read:

I had to go. Youre one sexy lady. If you wanna fuck some more or your car breaks again call me. And I will take you up on that dinner offer.

PS I put your sheets in the wash

And then his phone number. There was no question in her mind that she'd be using it.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

I hope you enjoyed the story. Here are a few more notes, should you find yourself interested. I also have a few questions that I could use feedback on, if you feel like answering them. I won't be offended if you close the window right now.

First and foremost, I always welcome constructive criticism, comments, and compliments. Feel free to write to me.

Second, a little Jae history. Jae originated as Jaye, a Homestuck fankid. And before that, there was a character named Stephan who was also a hyper-hung hyper-stud. I really liked Jaye, and he escaped the Homestuck setting and lost a "y." Human Homestuck characters have four-letter first names, so I added a "y" to "Jae".

I roleplayed Jae for a long time. Then I started writing Brod and drew from the stuff I did while RPing Jae. Therefore, Brod is appropriating things from Jae, not the other way around.

If you are a Homestuck, Jaye was a Knight of Life and had a lot of trouble keeping his cock out of random ladies. He was especially fond of "lady-trolls," and in particular, their colorful nooks. He slept his way through the whole hemospectrum during his RP misadventures, including many canons. He even had a blackrom sort of thing going with a seadweller!

In the future, I may include some aspects of chi or otherwise fantastical kung-fu tropes, because Jae was always intended to resemble an action movie character, particularly kung-fu characters.

Third, here's some questions for you, should you decide to answer. They are optional!

Did you enjoy this "smaller" cock story? Would bigger sizes detract from the more character-driven aspects? Would you prefer them?

Was the perspective-flipping between Jae and Karina distracting? Did it add to the story? Did you enjoy her parts?

I you are a lady, how did I handle Karina? I am aware that she is not a fully fleshed-out character. But how did I do with her feelings, physical arousal, and so forth? Hearing from my female fans is very important to me since I'm not female and don't know how that colors your perception of my work.

That concludes these very long-winded notes. Now you know why I put this at the end rather than the beginning. Kicking off a new series is always a difficult thing, and that's why I need your help.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2015. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks a ton Anon

First, I'm kind of buzzed as I'm writing this, so if I write something weird or ramble, that's why.

That's very kind of you anon. I'm glad that it's not just the kinks (as important as they are) that draw you in.

You might be right. Maybe more "character-centric" is more appropriate? Regardless, even if he's a bit uncouth, Jae is still a charmer ... or at least that's how I see him. And I'm glad that came through.

There's definitely a lot of "asshole-mega-cock-stud" erotica around. I don't want to make one of those the "hero" of my story. I wanted a better protagonist. I'll definitely write another of these, though. I get into different moods ... sometimes I want to write about cocks as big as buildings, sometimes I want to write about cocks that fit into pants.

I get what you mean about size limiting actions. That's why I make sure to have other justifications in really huge stories. For instance, Jedi Jae having a twenty-foot dick but also telekinesis to fuck girls with since he wouldn't be able to reach a girl past that monster.

Heh, I don't know if I'm going to write a Homestuck story, but Jae definitely got around. With an RP, you generally can't really fuck dozens of girls at a time, but he was one of the most successful male OCs in the room I used to hang out with. He just couldn't get enough nook—not that he wasn't insatiable for human pussy. There's something really sexy about a huge cock slathered in weird-colored alien-girl slime. Blue slime, fuchsia, jade. And there was a Roxy there who really enjoyed sucking on his cock. I can't really tell you all of his adventures here, not enough time, but Jaye got really colorful.

And, wow, if I can turn you onto something you don't usually like, that's a big compliment, thanks a ton!

And thanks for taking the time to write something so thoughtful, Anon. I really appreciate you spending the time to let me know your thoughts.

I hope I haven't had too many drinks to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your stories, the language you use, the situations and the overall prose is very good, though I didn't really get the impression it was any more "character driven" than any of the others. In the end he just says all the right things to get the girl horny, even when the mere sight of his oversized bulge already had her begging for it.

Still, there's nothing wrong with doing that, and it's nice to have a series about a mega-cocked stud where the guy isn't an asshole, as much as those can be a guilty pleasure.

I feel the more "realistic" sizes are more fun as well. From the perspective of someone who loves watching well hung studs add notches to their belts, there isn't much difference in size past a certain point, but past that point you start running out of things you can actually do with your colossal cock, know what I mean?

Also, as a Homestuck fan I would love to hear more about Jaye's adventures one day.

One last thing, I'm normally not really into gay male stories, so I was surprised how much I've enjoyed yours. I don't know what your writing process is like, but don't hesitate to try your hand at another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one will do

one STAR THAT IS. THAT IS ALL IT WORTH

whatta moronic try to be a writer.

go away,,,now.

1 star

SarkopherosSarkopherosover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, anon!

Well, Anon, "drivel" anagrams to "liver-D" and I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Femanon, thanks a lot. It's not often that I get good feedback on here. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions. I know I have a habit of asking a lot of them and of being rather voluminous in my author's notes.

I know you probably won't see this since Literotica doesn't alert people to replies, but I'll ask anyway. Was Jae saying "girl" annoying because it wasn't realistic or somehow unadvisable to do as an author, or is it more because it's an annoying personality quirk if you knew him? Don't know if I'm making sense.

I'm glad I hit my goals, though. I think it's going to be a good idea to have a variety of hyper-cock degrees, so to speak.

Thanks a lot for being a fan. I don't ignore the haters because they make things more interesting! And don't you worry—there's more gay coming up for both Brod and Jae. And probably for any other male leads I come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love your stories. Happy to see another one! I've been waiting.

I definitely want more of these stories! Pretty please?

You did well with capturing karina emotions. ( I say this as a woman)

And the different perspectives didn't take away from the story but they also didn't add to it. I like the way they were written before but if you continue in this manner I will still read and love them.

I also definitely prefer the smaller cock stories. When I was reading the Jedi jae stories they were hot and I loved them but sometimes they got too fantastical and it downgraded the story for me a bit. I like that thin line between being of course impossible but not too impossible.

Also I did like jae better in this story than the other one. His personality does indeed shine through. I hate that he uses "girl" so much though.

To summarize, keep doing what you're doing and ignore the haters. And know you have one fan in me.

(i would be even more of a fan if you included a gay male story for me)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jae Series Info

Similar Stories

4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01 She helps him with a BIG problem.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Connie's Summer Stallion Ch. 01 A sexy cougar seduces co-worker's stud son.in Mature
More Stories