Jae-Sun: Showerhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noam and Kyle both gripped the cock, pushing their faces in, cheeks mushed together, spunk-frosted faces slipping against each other. They pushed their mouths about Jae's tennis-ball-sized glans, and together they began gulping down his spunk. Mouthful after mouthful, cup after cup, the gooey heat filling their throats. It splattered out, covering their faces. It rolled over their eyes, obscuring all features except their wanton mouths.

And still Jae came. The thick, cloying scent of masculinity coming off his jizz mixed with the steam of the shower, resulting in a fuck-infused fog. The boys' bellies hung lower, lower, bulging out and onto their laps. They gurgled and gulped, desperately milking his cock to draw more sperm forth. Their moans and whimpers echoed in the hard-surfaced room along with the splashing water and splattering sperm.

Glurk-glurk-glurk. They moaned and whimpered. The white pool around them spread, contained only by the recess of the shower floor. Each twink was so swollen that they looked ready to give birth. Kyle's cock had disappeared completely. Only the tip of Noam's was visible.

Finally, the flow of sperm stopped. Jae sighed as his cock shot a few last volleys. Their hands pumped, milking him of the last cups of semen.

When his cock became still, they both rolled back and sat on the brown tiles, gasping for air. Noam fell on his back, letting out a long keening as he grabbed at his belly, cock slapping his stomach. "I'm like a ... like I'm pregnant! Oh god!" he panted.

"I didn't think you'd ever stop cumming!" Kyle grunted, wiping the pearly muck from his eyes. Both boys were just out of the cone of the showerhead, and thus they stayed messy.

Jae chuckled. "I stop eventually. Problem is, I can blow a load like that, but I'm still horny," he said, nodding down at his monstrous, pulsing organ, still at attention, glistening ropes of precum leaking from its head. His strange garnet eyes moved from one to the other. "I'm going to fuck both of you," he told them. "Question is, who first?"

The boys looked at each other. Noam gulped and said, "Ah. Well ... I have this fantasy...."

"We're sort of a thing. I mean. Everyone knows. It's not official, but...." Kyle shrugged, some of the jizz sloughing off his shoulders.

Noam looked down at his titanic belly. "I've alway wanted to see him get fucked by someone bigger than me."

Jae chuckled. "Well that's a fantasy I can fulfill." His eyes turned on Kyle. "Now show me that big ass."

Kyle bit his lower lip and turned around, getting on all fours and perking his pale, plump ass upward. He spread his knees, balls hanging under the pink entrance between his soft cheeks. So silky, so inviting. Jae rubbed his hands over the soft, pale domes, licking his lips as he looked down at that waiting hole. He hefted his monstrous organ, and slapped it between the plump cheeks.

It laid across Kyle's butt, sixteen inches of pulsing monster, jutting out over the small of his back, pouring hot precum into the little valley there. The sight was intense enough to make Noam gasp and bite his lip. His hands slipped down, and he made a whimpering sound in his throat as he began to pump his own cock with both hands. Shclurk-schlurk-schlurk. Jae's jizz provided a noisy layer of lubrication that squished between his fingers.

Jae pulled his cock back, pushing the huge head between Kyle's cheeks, his deep honey color a contrast to the creaminess of the white boy's big, round booty. Noam gasped. Jae said, "Mmh, you like that? The picture of your boyfriend taking a huge Korean cock, size of your arm?"

"Y-yes ... yes!" panted Noam, closing his eyes and going silent for a long moment so that he could pump his cock. "Show me how he looks with a real man! God, you're huge!"

Jae was slightly confused. He'd done this his share of times, but he never quite understood it. Whatever. They're both into it. He grinned as he began to grind his cock against the boy's entrance.

Kyle mewled needily. "F-fuck, give me that giant cock! Right in my big white ass!" he moaned. "Make me another of your conquests! Show my white boy who really has the bigger cocks! I mean. Uh. This white boy, not my white boy...."

"Ah, yeah, you're my white slut now," said Jae, trying not to laugh. He grunted, feeling Kyle starting to spread open. Steamy-hot precum poured into him. "Mmmh. So soft. Feel all that precum pouring into you? I don't even need any lube."

"Mmmh! There's so much!" cooed Kyle. "Just like ... it's like ... soda bottles of it, but not soda. Full of hot lube ... you could never do this, Noam, I can feel it filling me up from behind," he moaned.

"Augh, fuck, you're already so swollen," groaned Noam. "You look pregnant! We're both pregnant!"

Jae pulled Kyle back. Schllrrrkh. He felt the resistance of that little ring slowly giving way. Kyle keened, trying to pull up handfuls of flooring, closing his eyes tightly. Kllrssch. Jae leaned forward, bending over Kyle's back and putting his hands on the wet tiles.

"Mmmmph. What a tight, white ass your boyfriend has," grunted Jae. "And his fat ass is all mine now. Just like yours is gonna be once I'm done."

"Fuck, I c-can't help being small," groaned Noam, eagerly pumping his cock. "You're so much bigger! Like a horse!"

"I just—aaaauugh!" cried Kyle. Schplop! The massive glans abruptly popped into his ass, stretching him out obscenely, entrance spreading like latex. Jae grunted and shoved forward hard enough to slide Kyle several inches. The powerful thrust buried the first few inches of shaft in the twink. It hit Kyle's sweet spot. He tightened, arched his back, eyes fluttering. Skllrt! Skllrrt! Skllrrt! His cock began firing streams of white onto his belly and into the jizz-pool below. "F-fuuck! Fuck! I've never cum so fast! Oh god!"

"He's barely in!" groaned Noam.

"I'm in enough." Jae pushed deeper, leaning forward, letting his weight do the work of slowly forcing forcing his monstrous rod into Kyle.

Noam's eyes ran over the massive length of forearm-thick-fuckrod still protruding. It visibly pulsed under the layer of jizz. He whined at the sight. "This is so hot, I can't handle this."

"You'd better handle this," growled Jae. He fixed his eyes on Noam. "You're gonna watch me make your boyfriend mine. And then I'm gonna fuck your ass."

"Y-yes sir!" whimpered Noam.

"Good." Jae's grip on Kyle's hips tightened as he began to pump his own, growling deep in his throat. His pouring slime squished lewdly, every thrust sending a little spray of it outward. His cock sunk deeper and deeper. Kyle's belly gurgled and pressed against the tiles. The force coming through the monstrous monolith was such that Kyle resumed sliding across the floor.

That's why Jae stopped leaning forward and grabbed Kyle's chest under his armpits. He rolled backward and scooted till his shoulders were against the back wall and he was holding Kyle vertical, legs splayed out together.

"You're so strong," whimpered Noam.

Now the twink's weight pushed him downward as hot slime leaked down Jae's fat organ. The steamy water rained down on their heads, but the shadow of Kyle's belly kept it from washing too much of the pre away.

Schlloooorph. Kyle sank lower, lower, Jae's monstrous cock disappearing. Twelve, thirteen, fourteen inches. Then a buck of the hips buried the last two and a bulge tented outward on the dome of Kyle's stomach. "Aawaaugh!" he cried, grabbing at his belly, putting his palm on Jae's cock-head. "Ugh! I can feel it through my stomach!"

Jae began to bounce Kyle, shoving his hips upward. "Do you feel that?" he asked. "Mmmh. You're gonna be nice and stretched-out once I'm done." Noam whimpered, still furiously pumping his erection.

Glursch-glursch-glursch! Steamy slime splattered every time Jae bounced the blonde, though the fluid was quickly lost in the water. Noam's hands sped up, the pace making his bloated belly quiver.

Kyle groaned. "Y-you won't even ff-hhhngh! Feel my ass after!"

"I w-won't nnngh!" Noam bit his lip and clenched his eyelids as his cock began to buck.Skllrrch! Skllrrch! Skllrrch! Pearly ropes blasted toward Jae and Kyle, painting stripes of slick heat over both.

Jae grinned, loving the pleasure he was causing within the two. There was little question they shared this feeling. Noam shot what would have been a generous load by normal standards—but faced with the gallons within both, it seemed a paltry amount. It spattered on Jae's face and shoulders, any place not shielded by Kyle.

His shoulders back against the hard wall, almost relaxing as his powerful biceps flexed, glistening with moisture. Jae wrapped one arm around Kyle's chest, almost casually fucking him. He waggled a finger at Noam. "Do something useful. Come here, lick off this mess." He pointed at the cum all over his face and shoulder.

"Y-yes!" said Noam, crawling toward Jae and Kyle. He paused for a long moment to watch the way Kyle's belly bounced, the way the hill of Jae's cock-head appeared and receded. Noam listened to the slorsch-slorsch-slorsch of liters of turbulent jizz.

"Fuck, I can hear it...," he panted. "I've never heard sperm before!"

"Yeah, and you heard what I just said, right?" asked Jae.

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Noam shuffled toward him and moaned, leaning in. He put his hand on Jae's shoulder, rolling his tongue up the firm deltoid, slurping the spunk off. He sucked at the flat, solid pec, whining as he gathered up his own load.

The hot tongue slicking over Jae's hard body felt delicious. Kyle looked back over his shoulder, eyes bleary as he bounced. Noam began running his tongue over Jae's face, cleaning his semen off the chiseled jaw and the high cheekbones.

That sight sent the blonde over the edge. Kyle let out a needy whine and pushed back against Jae. He grabbed Jae's forearm and then his own cock began to buck and shoot, spraying another hot white load across the stall. Jae was actually impressed ... a couple of those wads got enough distance to nearly escape the stall!

All the while, Noam kept licking him. His hot breath brushed against Jae's face as his slick, warm tongue rolled over his cheek. "Good," rumbled Jae. He began to buck his hips faster. The silky, tight tunnel of Kyle's ass constricted around his cock, "Now put your ear on Kyle''s belly."

Noam moved and did as he was told. He got down on all fours and put his ear to Kyle's belly, putting his hands on it. Kyle cooed. Noam whimpered. "I can h-hear your cock moving!"

Jae grinned. "Now listen to this." His balls tightened again. He felt the spunk rushing through his cock. SPLOOOOOOORCH! For several long seconds, his cock erupted, blasting a finger-thick rope of boiling-hot, fresh jizz into Kyle's bowels. The sperm raged deep into him, his belly immediately bloating in size, pushing Noam's head back.

"It's so loud!" he cried.

BLOOORCH! BLOOORCH! BLOOOORCH! Kyle howled as his belly pushed further and further out, pressing Noam backward. Cupfuls of boiling-fresh yogurt-thick jizz spilled out around Jae's dick, coated his nuts, flowed down between his legs and into the drain. The heavy cum-blasts visibly dented the twink's belly outward each time. His eyes rolled back, lids fluttering, and he began cumming again ... or at least, it felt like he was. Kyle's enormous, growing belly hid his cock from view. The blonde's ass pulsed around Jae's cock, but any extra spunk was hitting the underside of the twink's swelling stomach and lost in the vast mess.

Kyle's belly hung lower and lower until it completely covered his cock up, a good half-yard in diameter and still swelling, settling upon the ground. His toes curled, his arms and back went limp. he was suspended only by the sheer, spreading bulk of his gut, and by Jae's arm.

"I'm ... augh. I can't ... do...." he panted, eyes focused on a point miles in the sky. "So full.... I'm gonna ... HURKH!" His cheeks ballooned as a white geyser blasted from his mouth, arcing into the air, and crashing down on Noam. Sperm rocketed from his nostrils, his face bright red. He gurgled madly as Jae's seed escaped—one and a half loads proving too much for his belly to handle.

"Aauummmh!" Noam groaned and moved forward, grabbing Kyle's cheeks and shoving his mouth onto his boyfriend's. Their lips mashed together, even though Kyle was half-catatonic. His eyelids fluttered. "Glorkh-glorkh-glorkh!" Noam gulped loudly, chugging the jizz flowing out of his boyfriend's mouth, his stomach starting to swell once more, pressing up against the paler, beach-ball-sized belly.

Jae kept shooting, though the wads grew less powerful. Of course, this meant they were measured in cups rather than pints. SKLOOOORCH! Sklooooorch! Skloooorch....

"Mmmph," he grunted, looking at Noam. "Nice ass he has. You're next."

Noam didn't hear him. He was too busy chugging jizz. It was all over his face, making it seem as if he was made of porcelain. It seemed to be in his ears, as well.

Jae waited patiently till Noam was done drinking. When he pulled from Kyle, white ropes connected their faces. "Fuck ... this is unreal...."

"Muuurgh," replied Kyle, falling forward onto his belly.

Noam wiped the spunk from his face. Jae chuckled. "Now I take your ass." Jae put both hands on Kyle's rear and began pushing forward. SCHLOOOORPH. The tunnel and jizz sucked at him, pulling, as if trying to keep him in. Inch after white-frosted inch emerged, spunk gradually washed away by the water.

Noam bit his lip as he watched the emerging cock. "It just keeps going!" he panted. "This is even bigger than any of our toys!"

"Your toys don't ... use you as toys," said Jae. That sounded better before I said it.

Apparently, Noam didn't mind. "Mmh. P-please show me how a real man fucks!"

Pop! Jae's glans popped free. Klooosch! Hot jizz began gushing out of Kyle, the poor boy spraying torrid white goop from both ends. Jae moved to the side and waggled his finger. He pointed down at his cock. "Clean that off."

Noam nodded and approached on all fours, biting his lip as his big eyes met Jae's. Jae grinned and lounged against the wall, spreading his muscly thighs. Noam laid between them, moaning as he gripped the cock with both hands. He ran his tongue flatly up its belly, gathering up a mouthful of jizz fresh from Kyle's ass. "Hhmmmhhh!" he moaned. "Schlooorph. Gluck-gluck." His tongue scooped the gooiness into his mouth, filling it, white spunk leaking from the corners as he gulped it down eagerly. His half-lidded eyes gazed at Jae's. Jae crossed his arms behind his head, a satisfied rumble coming from his chest.

Noam turned his eyes back down, tracing the tip of his tongue under the edge of Jae's glans. Hot precum rolled down from its tip, oozing over his face, mixing with the water. The brunette traced little kisses down the shaft, pausing to bite his lip and look at it lovingly. "So big," he gasped, moving down to run his tongue over the heavy nuts, licking the frosting off of them. "Mmph. Like the best cupcakes ever," moaned Noam.

"That's gotta be the first time someone has called my balls cupcakes," chuckled Jae.

"I'd take them over dessert any day," panted Noam. "They're like my head!"

"They're going to be slapping your ass in a second," said Jae, leaning forward. Now his cock was fresh and clean, shining in the warm lighting. He got up to his knees and pushed on Noam's shoulders. Noam fell onto his back. His cock slapped his stomach as he spread his legs, biting his lip and looking needily up at Jae. He pulled his balls upward. They were about the size of tangerines, and when they were out of the way, Noam's smooth hole was revealed.

Jae licked his teeth and gave a mischievous little grin. He gripped his monstrous erection just behind the baseball-sized head and shoved forward, pressing the gushing maw against Noam's entrance. Noam whimpered in his throat, big brown eyes closing to slits. Jae's pre poured into him. His rough hands cupped under the brunette's ass and pulled him in, grunting as he pressed forward with his hips, feeling Noam's ass giving way. Noam clawed at the floor and cried out. "Haaaigh!"

Pop! Jae's head was in. Noam arched his spine and wrapped his heels around Jae's back."Haaugh!" Skloorch! Skloorch! Skloorch! His eager cock began to fire wads of gooey jizz all over his belly. Some arced over, splattering on his chest and face, some even landing in his own mouth. He swallowed it.. "Augh! Fuuuuck!" he whined.

"Mmh. First your boyfriend, now your sweet little ass. Both of you belong to me now," grunted Jae, pulling Noam closer and thrusting. Skllrch. His cock rammed deeper, more inches of pulsing organ sinking into Noam. Feverishly-hot flesh stretched out the silky depths of the twink's bowels, making his belly bounce and slosh. Jae's girth sealed all of his torrid precum inside of Noam—pouring, creeping deeper and deeper, filling his insides with a river of boiling-hot slime.

It squished lewdly with every motion, and began to squirt out as Jae began thrusting. Gllrsch. Gllrsch. Gllrsch. Noam let out another throaty moan as Jae buried inch after inch in him. "Like a horse!" he groaned. The monstrous organ was now halfway inside him and sinking deeper by the second. It was not deep enough to form any sort of bulge yet, but it was deep enough to make Noam's eyes go blank.

Jae moved down to all fours, planting his hands on each side of Noam. He began thrusting harder, making Noam's belly bounce. It smushed up against his hard abs. The tan twink moaned with every motion. "Haaugh! Mmmph! Mmhhah!" Jae's heavy balls swung underneath. Once he began to bury the last few inches, they began to slap that soft ass—just as promised. Smak-smak-smak! Jae grunted, enjoying the feeling of his massive nuts spanking the boy.

Finally, he was completely in. The bulk of Noam's belly was such that Jae had to kneel upright now, letting it slap against his abs as it bounced. He grabbed handfuls of it, sandwiching Noam's dripping erection between his sinuous muscle and the twink's own bloated belly. His rough fingers sank into the sloshing spunk-glutted gut, churned up as his cock slammed the inside of it. The dimple rose and fell. Kloorsch-kloorsch-kloorssch! Jae growled with pleasure.

A groan answered from behind. Kyle was moving. He panted, licking his lips, looking up at them. Then the blonde tried to get up, but succeeded only in slipping in and rolling onto his side. His belly slapped the tiles hard. Smak! "Augh! Look at you, Noam," he grunted. "Mmh! From bull to bitch! Mmmph." Kyle laid there for a long moment. Then, with a loud grunt, he managed to get to all fours. With several more grunts, he managed to crawl toward them until he was next to Noam's head.

Noam let out a long moan and grabbed Kyle's hand. "He's so big!"

"Bigger than any of our toys," chuckled Kyle. "Mmmh. Now you're the bottom, and you seem to be enjoying it so much!" he cooed. "Damn, I can barely move," he groaned, shifting once more. Kyle panted, heaving himself upward, and managed to get upright. He knee-shuffled until his plump ass was directly above Noam's face.

Noam protested. "What are—hrrmrph!" Kyle's rump silenced him. The plush cheeks engulfed Noam's face. Kyle grinned over his shoulder at Jae. Jae chuckled, continuing to use Noam's belly for leverage, gripping handfuls and squishing it.