Jae-Sun: Showerhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle groaned and rubbed his own gut before biting his lip and skloooosch! Hot spunk began to pour out from his gaping entrance, pouring all over Noam's face. Jae didn't have a good view, but he had to imagine from the sputtering that Noam's mouth was flooded. He could see the brunette's jaw working, the throat bobbing, even though blankets of jizz rolled over his chin and neck. Cupfuls of goopy jizz were forced down his throat, mucking over his eyes and ears.

Jae grinned as Noam kicked his legs. He relaxed, leaned forward, and grabbed handfuls of Kyle's rear. Kyle cooed and ground down upon Noam. Noam's belly grew as he chugged Jae's spunk out of Kyle's ass. Smak-smak-smak! Jae's enthusiastic thrusts and swinging balls jostled him back and forth, but Kyle put his hands on his head to help stabilize him.

Jae could feel his nuts tightening. He leaned back upright and began to quicken his pace. "Augh. Yeah!" Jae could feel the prickle of perspiration on his skin. If they weren't in the shower, surely they would be drenched in sweat instead of water.

Kyle lifted his ass and shifted to a sitting position, putting Noam's head in his lap. "I want to see you become a fountain."

Noam either didn't hear or didn't reply. He was too busy trying to swallow the jizz still in his mouth and cleaning it from his face.

Jae grinned. "Well pay attention." GLOOOORCH! GLOOOORCH! GLOOOORCH! His cock bucked once more, firing massive wad after massive wad. Each of those wads gushed for long seconds, blasting liters of hot jizz into Noam's guts. Jae's eyes closed halfway.

Noam cried out and kicked his legs. His hands grabbed Kyle's. His belly swelled, bloating bigger and bigger, spilling to the sides, pressing against Jae's. Jizz gushed out around Jae's cock. The growing bulk of Noam's belly sealed his cock between Jae and itself, but Jae could still feel it when Noam began to shoot his load between their bodies. Jae also heard something else ... footsteps and voices.

SPLOOOOORCH! SPLOOOOORCH! Shot after shot, liter after liter. Cupfuls of jizz stretched the throat of Jae's cock, rushing like rapids. "Mmmph-fuck," he grunted. "Yeah, that's good."

Kyle leaned forward and put his hands on Noam's growing belly, grinning at Jae.

Noam's movements slowed, and he went limp, groaning and warbling. "Hnnrghn-rrrngh." His arms laid in the water as his eyes looked blearily at Kyle.

Then he woke. His eyes bugged out, his mouth opened, and "Hoorkh-KLUUURCH!" White jizz erupted from his mouth, pouring all over his chest and face. Kyle giggled. Noam grabbed his belly. Jae kept thrusting, making it slosh back and forth, slapping against the sandwiched cock. The bloated stomach was so tight, it felt like it could burst. Jae could feel the rumbling of his jizz coursing through like an angry river. The whiteness spread around Noam's head.

"Hooorkh!" Noam flailed his arms and legs, though he was pinned by the sheer mass of his spunk-glutted belly and Jae's cock. He mostly succeeded in sloshing his belly and squeezing and stroking Jae's cock, milking more and more sperm out.

It was only when the whiteness started to reach the edges of the shower-area recess that Jae's load began dying. Slowly, slowly. Liters, pints, cups. And finally, one long, languid shot. Sklooooorsch.

The jizz stopped fountaining from Noam's mouth. His eyes rolled back as he struggled, squirming, finally going limp once more. His head lolled to the side, thick white seed leaking from his lips. There was a long moment of silence. Steam rolled around them. Cum frosted the two boys and even Jae's muscles. Spunk leaked from both their asses and trickled from Noam's mouth. He laid there limply as the hot water rained on them—though Jae's back prevented most of it from reaching.

"How I wish I had my phone," panted Noam. "I wish I could have recorded this."

Jae chuckled and looked at Kyle. "You might not have to worry about that." He nodded behind the blonde.

Kyle turned to find several cell phones being held over the edges of the stall, and many pairs of feet surrounding them.

Jae raised his voice. "Alright, whose ass is next?"

***

Jae sighed. "This is the opposite of clean."

Thick white sheets clung to his muscles, making his abs look as if they were chiseled from marble. While resembling a Greek statue was fine and dandy, Jae wanted to go home, and he wanted to be clean.

He stepped around the two boys propped up against the outside wall of the stall. Their legs splayed out, their bellies filled their laps, jizz rolled around them. Pools of white covered the entire floor of the bathroom. It filled the recess, so thick it clogged the drain. Spunk dripped from the ceiling, from the overhead pipes. It clung in creeping layers to the stalls.

Jae stepped carefully, having to find holes where he could plant his feet without stepping on an arm, leg, or face. Groaning twinks were strewn about as if by a gay hurricane, bellies jiggling as they gasped for air. Sperm leaked from mouths and asses. Cocks and balls kept twitching, trying to fire and finding themselves depleted. Blank eyes watched Jae as he moved past.

The stalls were full, and several sinks had more boys sitting in them. Here, a redhead gushed jizz off the counter. There, an emo boy laid bent over his belly, ass leaking jizz down his legs. Squelch-squelch-squelch. The steam was a fog of raw fuck. Jizz was all over the mirrors, and the pool rolled all the way into the hall outside.

Jae squelched on out of the bathroom. Down the hallway, doors hung open. More of the dorm's residents lay strewn everywhere. The buzzing fluorescent lights lit their quivering, heaving bellies and chests in stark detail. Here, a boy's legs stuck out of his doorway. There, a guy was lying limply on a bench, leaking sperm. The ugly tile floor had been thankfully replaced by a white one. The cloying miasma of orgiastic, frantic sex was strong out here, as well. It filled the dorm so thoroughly that no one entering would have any doubt as to what happened, even if they didn't see the scene. Jae imagined the aroma was rolling down the stairwells as well.

Jizz-gushing bodies were scattered throughout the hall, leading all the way to the bathroom on the opposite end. That was where he'd left Noam and Kyle. A pool of jizz rolled from that doorway, as well, creeping over the limp fingers and toes of the boys lying nearest it. More spunk rolled down the events board so carefully glittered and ribboned by the RA. Globs fell from the drop ceiling.

Jae put his hands on his hips and shook his head. His fat cock still pulsed at attention, dripping jizz and precum.

"Guess I'll have to use the shower on the next floor down," he mumbled, turning toward the staircase.

When he got there, he could hear the showers already running. Jae grinned wolfishly.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

You wanted it, you got it—it's gay! A gay Jae, to be exact. Technically, this means that the Jae-Sun series is half gay stories as of this writing. So Jae-Sun is the gayest story I have. Which makes sense since "Jae" rhymes with "gay," and half of "Jae-Sun" is Jae. I doubt the pattern will continue, but I am working to bring you more yaoi cum inflatey cock-fests than before. I'm going to be bringing you more gay Brods, as well.

As always, I'm eager to hear all of your commentary, be it criticism or compliments. Lay it on me. I answer almost everything!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.