All Comments on 'Jae-Sun: Toolbars'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exaggeration

The basic story was okay,but the gross exaggeration and "sounds" come across like a cheap comic book. Try not to overdo and you will be okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no sounds needed

leave them out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

whoa. that was hot. A bit over the top but I liked it anyway. and i actually liked the sounds. gonna have to read some more of your stoires

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You never fail to disappoint me. Absolutely loved it. And I like jae more and more every story.

And I think you should stick with the one perspective.

The only complaint is: too short. But since breeding Osaka 2 was so long I will forgive you haha and one request. I would love a multiple partner gay story. You kinda did it with the twins but even more!

Thanks ans can't wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds

Others seem to disagree, but I personally enjoy having the sounds added in. It gives that little depth needed to spark the imagination.

SarkopherosSarkopherosabout 8 years agoAuthor
Look at all these comments!

Where do I start?

First two anons: I'm guessing you guys are new to my writing. Welcome aboard. If you thought this was exaggerated, I recommend you check out my Jedi Jae stories. They're a bit more reasonable.

Anon 3: Over-the-top is what I do. Glad you liked it! I'd love it if you read more of my writing.

63lsmith: I appreciate the compliment. I'm guessing I'm allowed to write stories now?

Anon 4: I never fail to disappoint you? Judging by the rest of your comment, that's the opposite of what you meant, heh. I do appreciate you answering the question I asked in the notes. Single-perspective is easier but also limiting in some ways.

As far as the length, I only write stories as long as I think they should be. It just so happened that making this longer didn't feel right to me, so I didn't do it. Osaka felt like a longer story, so I kept writing till I thought it was done.

Multi-partner gay stories can definitely happen, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for the comment!

Anon 5: Hey, glad you liked the sounds! Especially since I don't plan to get rid of them. I love doing the gratuitous onomatopoeia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous