Jae-Sun: Toolbars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan gulped and turned around, gripping the armrest and perking his butt up. He looked pensively over his shoulder and bit his lip as Jae kneeled behind him. "Look at how cute you look right now," Jae rumbled, admiring the view.

Evan's round little rump was beckoning, pink little hole shifting with the boy's movements. The twink's balls and needy cock hung down below him. He was so much smaller than Jae. The big rocker was a good head taller than him and much more muscular.

Jae laid his monstrous organ between Evan's soft cheeks. They were soft, smooth, a nice cushion for his fat organ. Jae rolled his hips. The slick organ slipped up and down. Schlick-schlick-schlick. Steamy-fresh precum poured from his tip. The sloppy liquid rolled over Evan's skin and formed a thick, shiny layer. It crept down his thighs, coated his taint. Clear rivulets tickled his balls and cock and drew a needy gasp from him.

The metalhead pushed the tip of his giant organ up against Evan's entrance. Squilsch. He pushed enough to spread the hole a little. His hot syrup began to pour into Evan's body. The twink moaned and gripped the arm of the couch more tightly.

"Mmmhh-ahh! J-Jae. You're so big! Will it fit in me?"

"We got more than enough lube. You just need to relax," Jae rumbled. He patted Evan's ass. "I've fucked plenty of asses."

"I! Ahh. I would n-never have tagged you as gay!" stammered Evan.

Guess I ain't flamboyant enough. "I'm bi. It looks good, I fuck it. And you looked like a treat ... sweet to eat," rumbled Jae.

"You didn't eat me!"

"I ate your cream filling." Jae kept grinding his glans against the tight hole, slowly rolling his hips, gyrating, wearing it down and loosening it. He could feel it opening up ... thanks to all those cups and cups of steamy precum he was pumping into Evan.

"F-fuck. Your precum is like. It's slime, but good. It's all ... I'm so full. It's making my tummy bigger!" Evan gasped, rubbing one hand over his belly. Indeed, with all the pre he'd swallowed with his mouth and now his ass, he was already looking bloated.

Jae said nothing. But he was thinking it. And you didn't believe I could make you look pregnant. His strong fingers dug into Evan's hips, and he began to pull him backward. He let out a long groan as he felt that tight hole stretching like rubber, resisting his pulsing monster. "Augh, fuck, tighter than a virgin," muttered Jae. "Yeah, this is good," he groaned. The tennis-ball-sized glans was compressed by Evan's needy ass, its heat squeezing his.

Evan's cheek was pushed into the couch's arm. He bit into the leather. Sch-plop! The head was in. He cried out into the couch. "Mmm-auuugh! Jae!"

Jae growled in pleasure as the boy's tight ass squeezed his head. He leaned in to Evan, planting his hands on the arm of the couch on either side of his his head. Evan grabbed his wrists. Jae pushed in with his hips. Schlrrrrrck. His fat cock pushed forward.

Inch by agonizing inch, Evan was stretched out around Jae's organ. He spread his knees and closed his eyes. Jae began to pump his hips slowly. Evan moaned as he rocked back and forth against the couch's arm. He held Jae's wrists tightly as he moved with the bigger male.

Jae's long hair hung down, brushing and tickling Evan's neck and shoulders. Squilsch. Squilsch! Hot precum squirted around Jae's cock with every thrust. Already, more than half of the sixteen-inch organ was inside Evan. Jae knew he'd be crushing that little prostate, mashing it against the huge bulk of his member.

And that was more than enough. Evan arched his back, cried out, and sklort-sklort-sklort! He began to cum. White arcs of jizz flew from his cock, splattering against the arm of the couch and the cushion below. Some of it ended up on his shirt. "Aaugh! It's everywhere!" He kept shooting for another moment, a slick of white rolling slowly down the arm of the couch.

Jae never stopped. He pulled Evan back toward him, off the arm of the couch. He gripped the twink's thigh and roughly flipped him over. Jae's fat cock did a 180 inside his ass, drawing another cry of pleasure from him. "You're strong!" he panted.

"All the better to fuck you with." He planted his hands on either side of Evan's chest and began to rut into him again, grunting like an animal, one knee on the couch, one foot on the rug below. His hair brushed over Evan's face, his hot breath in his nose. Evan bounced up and down in the couch, his head pushed up against its arm. The motion caused him to mop up his own cum with his hair. He arched his back and bit his lower lip, closing his eyes in euphoria.

Jae felt the delicious heat creeping up his cock. The tight silkiness, slick with his own natural lube, gripping his massive organ with delicious heat and flesh. It just felt right. His nuts swung as he pushed the organ further in. He panted heavily, looking down into Evan's cool blue eyes as he fucked him.

Evan reached up and caressed Jae's face. He grabbed at the long hair and pulled him down. Jae complied, and their lips locked. His tongue slipped against Evan's. They slurped sloppily at each other, tongues twining, brushing against teeth and lips, steamy breath against each other's faces. The couch creaked as they bounced.

Smak-smak-smak! Jae's heavy nuts spanked Evan's ass. His cock was all the way in.

"It's ... better ... than everything...," panted Jae's guest.

"Mmmph. I might need you to stay the night," Jae grunted.

"I'm not leaving," Evan sighed.

Jae leaned upward. He nodded down. "Look."

Evan leaned upward on his elbows. He gasped when he saw what Jae was pointing out.

Jae pulled up the twink's shirt so he could get a better look. Evan's formerly flat, pale tummy was now tented up. Jae's cock was visible as it pounded inward, bulging in his stomach, reaching well above his navel, a fleshy colossus making itself at home in his body. Steamy-hot sweat dripped from Jae's rippling, flexing muscles and onto Evan. His cock bounced wildly as he got pounded so deep. It flung strings of sparkly pre and white sperm.

Evan fell back and cried out again, "Aaaugh! You'll break me! fuck!"

"You weren't complaining before you saw that," chuckled Jae.

"A good breaking!" he snapped back.

Evan clawed at handfuls of leather as his head smacked into the couch-arm. His belly bulged, his cock bobbed, his voice cried out, and he clenched his eyes. Jae gripped the bottom's cock with his rough fingers, pumping it. He felt Evan tightening. He could sense the impending orgasm.

Evan's toes curled. He arched his head back and thrust his chest forward.

"Cum for me, you little slut," growled Jae.

"C-cum! Cum!" Evan cried out, making little sense. Sklrch! Sklrch! Sklrch! His cock bucked and he shot streams of spunk into the air, landing them on Jae's flexing pecs, his pearly seed rolling down the stud's chiseled, honey-tan abs. .

Evan panted, his belly heaving, but he managed to choke out, "You'd better! Haaahh! Return! The favor! Mmmghaaah!"

"No problem," chuckled Jae.

He felt his own balls tightening, felt the swelling in his cock. Cupfuls of jizz were being compressed in his balls, rushing down the cock's throat, swelling it, until GLOOOOORCH! It erupted like a geyser and recoiled like a cannon. Heat blasted into Evan's ass, filling him with Jae's spunk. Jae groaned, leaning down on his elbows, his slick chest against Evan's. GLOOOOOORCH! His cock erupted once more.

Evan's belly grew and grew. It was only a few moments before Jae felt it press up against his toned stomach, a soft, gurgling boy-belly. Jae knelt upright, cupping his hands under Evan's ass. Evan looked down. "I'm p-pregnant!"

"Told you," grunted Jae. "Mmmph! Yeaaah!" he growled. Jizz blasted out around his immense girth as he continued to erupt. Gushing, splashing spunk painted his abs white and ran down in thick sheets over Evan's ass. It coated his fingers, making the boy slick and hard to hold onto. It dripped and ran all over the couch, rolling into a puddle below.

And still Evan grew. Five, six, seven months pregnant. Jae kept shooting. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. SPLOOORT. Soon Evan was pregnant with twins, belly bulging, jiggling and spilling to the sides, engulfing his own cock.

GLUUUURCH! GLUUUUURCH! Jae sighed in pleasure as he felt his balls emptying. Jizz rolled down both of his sinewy quads, covering his legs. And then sklrt! Sklrt! Sklrt! Evan started to blow another load, keening at the ceiling.

And finally, Jae felt his nuts draw up empty. Blooooorrch.... The last wad.

He knelt there, panting, looking down at Evan as he caressed his gigantic belly.

Jae put his hand on that jiggling dome. He began pulling his cock back. Schlrr—

Evan's hand seized his elbow. "You'd ... mph ... better not ... uninstall that toolbar."

Jae laughed. Did he really just say that? "How long were you waiting to tell that joke?"

"I thought ... thought of it while you were cumming...."

Jae chuckled and rolled Evan onto his side. Sloor-slosch! He laid behind the smaller boy and draped an arm over him. His cock pulsed inside Evan as they spooned. They stayed like that for a while.

By the time they got to the food, it was cold, but neither of them cared.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Now that you've read this story, I'd like to ask you a question. This question only applies if you've read both this and Driveby Samaritan. At the time I'm posting this story, Driveby Samaritan is the only other Jae-Sun story.

The question is this: Did you prefer what I did in Driveby Samaritan where I switched between Jae and Karina's perspectives, or did you prefer what I did in this story, where I used only Jae's perspective? Please tell me what you think.

As always, I want to hear all your comments, related to that question or not. Praise, criticism, or anything else. Hit me up, son.

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12