Jae: Worst Jedi Ever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The energy lanced into Jae's balls. Electric buzzed against his sensitive skin. He could feel all that Force power being fed into his nuts. GLOOORSSSCHMMBRRRLLL! They rumbled volcanically. All throughout the ship, pools of spunk rippled. Women's bellies wobbled. Cups vibrated off tables. The bridge crew's consoles told them they were under heavy bombardment.

***

KRRRHNNNOONNNGH! Beneath the Sith and Jae, the ceiling in the second hangar groaned and began to press downward. Rips appeared in it. Jizz began to gush through the cracks, beginning to flood the hangar. Spacecraft toppled and shook across the deck.

Estin looked at Kenta, pointed up, and said, "Looks like the Jedi's coming out on top."

"I swear, Estin, I am going to throw you through a window," yelled Kenta, shaking her fists from atop her gigantic belly, the motion causing a few liters of sperm to gush out of her.

***

The blast doors on the orgy-hangar bent outward, roaring in strain, meters-thick durasteel bowing outward. Between the two horizontal doors, golden-tanned flesh began to bulge out like dough.

Jae let out a moan, his eyes half-lidded as energy crackled across his nutsack, Zivarr laughing wickedly the entire time. "He really likes this!"

"What you trying to do, you silly little fool?!" demanded Magnaculus.

"Jizz! Jizz for everyone! You get a sperm, and you get a sperm, and you!" screamed Zivarr.

"This makes no sense!" yelled Gallik'ta.

"Yes, it does!" insisted Zivarr. "If we can push this Jedi past his limit, then he'll be too tired to resist capture!" She moaned and kept grinding against Jae's face as he eagerly ate her out. "But if it's all the same to you, I'm going to ride his face a bit longer."

Jae's face was incredibly slick and sticky. He could barely get air in, the little Sith's pussy acting like a decadent-smelling fountain. She just kept gushing slick alien nectar—a foreign, spiced sweetness, but unmistakably sexual. It tasted wonderful to him. And his nuts were quaking with pleasure as they grew, low humming in his throat as he slurped and licked and swallowed with sordid sound. Schlrrp! "Hmmhh." Gluck-gluck. Schllrrph. Zivarr groaned in her throat as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It might work!" moaned Gallik'ta, biting her lower lip as her fat nipples sloshed through the spunk, gushing fluid to replace whatever leaked into the hangar below.

His hands moved from Zivarr's ass to return to Magnaculus's magnificent rump. His tight abs rolled sinuously as he pounded her, just as she pounded back against him, groaning the whole time. The Darth was treated to the sight of Gallik'ta's bouncing ass as the twi'lek titfucked Jae. Her purple tits were getting big enough to start rising above the jizz, blankets of jizz rolling off of them.

Of course, every time the twi'lek came, it was— SKLLRSCH! SKLLRSCH! Hot juice sprayed all over Magnaculus's face, soaking her, making her sputter.

Several of the cum-glutted purebloods nearby looked up. The dripping purebloods dancing for Magnaculus hopped from belly to belly, bouncing off each rippling sphere with a blomp! Blomp! they stopped nearby. MMKRAAKKH! More lightning arced towards Jae's nuts from their fingertips. His balls rippled where they were struck, drinking up the power and turning it into more energetic white goop.

***

The ceiling of the lower hangar groaned. The sperm was already waist deep, thick jizz rising up around the spacecraft, already lapping at some of their bellies, engulfing the landing struts. The lights blinked on and off as the metal warped, sagging downward as more jizz and milk poured in. The Imperials who could move looked at each other.

"I don't think we should be in here!" yelled Kenta, watching the ceiling as it continued to bend. Jizz was rising up around her.

"No shit!" yelled one of the other Imps. "Hold on, I have an idea."

"Better do it quick!" yelled Estin.

The two ladies ran towards a couple of the forklifts nearby and drove over with them. Kenta and Estin were swollen too large to fit onto the fork itself, but when folded up, the forklifts were able to roll the two women out of the hangar, each one of them gushing jizz in loops as they rolled away, painting swirls on the wall.

***

CHRRRMMMBBBLLRRRGH! Jae's immense nuts expanded bigger, shoving the whole orgy forward, straining the hangar doors. Hundreds of thousands of tons worth of testicle pressed on them, growing endlessly, placing incredible amounts of force over the entire surface area of each one.

***

On the bridge, alarms began going off.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" yelled Torvast, shaken from her clam-taming by the shuddering of the ship and flashing red appearing on the wireframe display.

Ensign Suki shook her head and paused, with fingers buried in her slit, to look at her display."Well, we're gaining more and more mass in that hangar. And it's giving off all kinds of heat. Looks like extensive damage to the frame in that section and the blast doors to Fore Hangar Bay 2. The doors are going to give any second."

***

Back in the hangar, Jae was biting his lower lip, strings of cunt-juice connecting his face to Zivarr's mound. She was cackling like a witch, shocking his nuts.

He could feel the pressure ramping up and up. It felt like someone was squeezing his balls. He could feel the tightness. Jae gritted his teeth. The metal of the hangar groaned as it struggled to contain his testicles. He clenched his eyes shut. "Motherfucker!"

GHRRRNNNGGHLLL! The hangar's doors tore apart, sundered pieces of durasteel rolling outward as two titanic honey-tanned mounds swelled forth. The metal groaned, the hull shook. The metal surrounding the opening warped.

A Harrower-class dreadnought's forward hull is split into two "prongs." However, most Harrowers did not feature a giant, growing pair of testicles between these prongs. Jae's balls each were easily over twenty meters in diameter at this point, as big or bigger than many people's houses. His gargantuan nuts were now free to expand, their mass pulling him backward as his balls fought to reassert their spherical shape, albeit on the outside of the hangar. But there was still so much flesh that his sack blocked the opening completely.

The lightning-happy Sith lords, of course, couldn't see this. They simply heard the hull complaining. So, naturally, they kept shocking him, because how else is one to solve one's problems?

Magnaculus moaned. "We're gonna keep this Jedi for our toy. He's gonna be our personal slave-boy!" she panted, still milking his cock for everything it was worth.

"Imagine all the strong Sith he could breed!" groaned Gallik'ta.

"Yeah, we'll definitely need those udders for that," grunted Zivarr. "They might make you and me Darths for turning him in!"

Outside, Jae's nuts were so big they were filling the entire fifty-meter gap between the Harrower's prongs. The flesh pressed against windows, cracking many. Windows not painted with jizz found themselves blocked of all light by flesh. Those testicles were so large that each could have contained several fighter craft, so big each one could serve as a planetary water tower. Balls so large they were shaking the dreadnought and forcing it to make maneuvering corrections because of the added mass. And they just kept growing, putting more and more pressure on the forward hull.

The flesh muffined over the dorsal hull of the dreadnought, now growing up and out of the gap. They jiggled madly as their owner panted. Each nut was easily over thirty meters across at this point. The Sith had to shout to be heard over the rumbling. Magnaculus could feel all the raw energy contained within his nuts being readied. GLORSSSCHMMMRRBBLL. The familiar rushing was back.

***

Torvast looked out through what little un-jizzed glass she could look through. Squinting, she pointed. "Does anyone else see that? What's that yellowish-orangish thing attached to our ship?"

Suki stood. Her mouth gaped. "I think those ... those are his balls."

"But ... that can't be right. Each one must be approaching forty meters across! They're like hills! I could go climb them! I will go out there right now in an environmental suit and climb that Jedi's balls!" insisted Torvast.

Suki stared at the Captain. "I'll help you."

"Well, maybe later," said the Captain. "But what does this mean for the ship?"

"The sheer mass of those testicles is necessitating a bunch of corrective burns to maintain current course. Bonus: we're in Samiya's gravity well."

"I see. I hope the Sith make this better, and don't exacerbate the situation in any way by doing something asinine."

***

Magnaculus slammed her ass into Jae. "Jedi jizz-slave, I'll make you cum your brains out! Biggest load ever, blast me with that sperm-spout!" she yelled at him.

Zivarr cackled as she listened to the metallic roaring, the hull sounding like it was dying.

Meanwhile, the twi'lek's tits were so enormous that they rose from floor to ceiling, her nipples over a meter long each, gushing geyser-like torrents of milk as wide as a person against the walls, adding to the mess as Jae fucked her tits. He mumbled into Zivarr's pussy.

"What was that, Jedi bastard?!" she yelled at him, clutching his head.

"Mmph. Gonna blow," he said.

Each of his nuts was stretched to a ludicrous degree, all those millions of liters of sperm raging inside, waiting to be unleashed.

Magnaculus cackled.

"Are you sure being on that thing when it goes off is a good idea?" asked Gallik'ta.

"Sayin' my womb cannot contain? No, I will not abstain," replied the Darth.

GRRMMMRRRMMBBBBLLL. A tremor from Jae's testicles shook the hangars, the prongs, the whole ship. In the (literal) mess hall, plates fell off tables, silverware danced across tables. In the barracks, carefully-stacked pogs toppled over. Several Imperial banners fell off the walls. Several commemorative plates fell from their holders.

The ship's computers didn't know if they were landing in the ocean or grinding across the planet in a belly-landing. The triangular engines' bright white-blue light fluctuated. Many windows went dark. Cum-swollen women went rolling through meters of seed.

Magnaculus bit her lower lip.

Jae closed his eyes, leaning back against his nuts. Zivarr managed to wedge herself between his muscular, chiseled back and his sack. She wrapped her arms around his waist and said, "Fill the bitch up good!"

"Fuck you call me? Skinny-ass hussie?" asked Magnaculus.

"Nothing personal! Heat of the moment!" insisted Zivarr, rubbing her hands up the Jedi's flat abs and broad chest.

GLLOORRSSCCHHMMMMRBBLL. "Aaauuuggh fuck! This is gonna be apocalyptic!" he roared at the ceiling, eyes clenching shut, hands grabbing and squeezing handfuls of sack-flesh. He could feel it as bath tubs worth of jizz blasted their way through his tubes, stretching them wider, wider, flesh expanding like latex. His cock vibrated, jiggling up and down, its belly swelling enormously, girth increasing inside the pureblood. Was this what getting fucked felt like?! His monster organ's throat bulged like mad. Its mouth spread wide, feeling as if it was doubling in width.

The sound was incredible, a liquid thundering like the rapids of a river or a waterfall. The unmistakable cacophony of raw, liquid power. GLOOOOOORRRRRSCCH roared his cock! It recoiled, bucking wildly, bouncing the twi'lek up and down, making her tits jiggle as they gushed milk.

Magnaculus felt an impact in the gut, like she'd fucked a turbolaser and had it go off—but in a good way. Her cunt clamped down on him as an orgasm ripped through her like a groundquake, gallons of juice spraying out around his cock. SKLOOOORRSCH! Jae was drenched, some of her juice flowing into his mouth, matting his hair over his face as she soaked him.

"Aaauuugh my fuck!" she howled, eyes rolling back, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood, feeling her belly stretch forward with the sheer force of seed blasting into it.

Zivarr shuddered and went limp. Gallik'ta's eyes rolled back. The purebloods around them made warbling noises, their eyes unfocused. All of them began to explode. SKLLRSCH! SKLLRRT! GLIRRSSCH! Cunts erupted, spunk flew into the air, wombs wobbled. Even the non-force users began to orgasm. The bridge crew practically fell out of their chairs, feeling their uniforms become soaked by the violent orgasm as the sheer power of the union of Jae and Magnaculus.

SPLOOOOORCH, SPLOOOOORCH, SPLOOOOORCH. Each titanic wad lasted for nearly a minute. A minute of a gushing, torrential, seminal tsunami. Magnaculus felt her womb swell bigger by the second, her belly expanding and lifting Gallik'ta and Jae's cock upward as she grew. Between the twi'lek, her growing belly, and Jae's nuts, the hangar was becoming full of flesh. Metal groaned as the ceiling was pushed down in the lower hangar, some of the taller spacecraft having their wings crushed.

The red blimp of the Darth's belly grew bigger than anyone present—seven, eight, ten meters across. SPLRRRRCH! SPLRRRRCH! And he just kept erupting, blasting a hurricane of potence into her. She kept cumming right along side him, clutching handfuls of her own skin, scratching lines into her belly, ass wobbling, pussy blasting.

Jae arched his back, wedging Zivarr deep into the folds of his sack. The little pureblood would have complained if she didn't feel like her sex had turned into a sublight thruster.

Several long minutes passed. Outside the ship, it didn't look like Jae's balls had shrunk at all, each one still big enough to pulverize a house. And speaking of houses, Magnaculus's belly was so big she may as well have swallowed one. It engulfed her less-inflated compatriots as they were pushed aside. The twi'lek's gigantic tits were each nearly as big, and their milk added to the mess.

Every second, dozens and dozens of gallons of spunk blasted out of the Darth's cunt around Jae's cock. The spunk-level rose and rose.

As he kept cumming, Magnaculus found herself scooting forward along his cock, until her face mashed into Gallik'ta's gushing cunt. Perhaps it was some sense of self-preservation, but the Darth Force-shoved herself forward, grunting as she began to slip under the twi'lek. Their bodies slid against each other.

"T-too much?!" asked the twi'lek.

"Fuck," was Magnaculus's response. "Of all the ... luck ... so much ... fuck!"

Zivarr said, "Haammrgghbml."

"Hamburger, what?!" Jae roared at the ceiling. Granted, he was making just as much sense. "Aw fuck it ... hot damn ... blasting, motherfuck space!"

Finally, Magnaculus felt her tits rubbing against the glans, and SKLOOOOOORSCH-POP! The next wad blasted her off the tip of the cock. It was now wedged between her belly and the twi'lek's titanic bust. It mass pushed her down into her own stomach.

GLOOOORSCH. GLOOOORSCH. Jae's cock kept erupting, blasting spunk as he rolled his hips, thrusting up between the hot flesh ensconcing his cock, slipping in and out of swollen tits and belly. His seed blasted forward in a stream of spunk that seemed to flare in width, a meter-wide column of seed that blasted into the cargo hold the Sith had been waiting in. Of course, that chamber was still open to the rest of the ship, as were the side chambers now.

***

Two women waded through the jizz deeper in the ship, holding their bundled clothes above their heads. They heard a roaring noise. GRRRSSSH! GRNNNGH. Metal groaning. They looked at each other, shrugged, and kept wading.

GROOOORSCH! They looked up. The white liquid rippled. Then a white wall roared around the corner, coming right at them.

"Fuck!" they turned around and began to run away, but the jizz swept up and caught them. They went careening down the hall, carried by the sperm.

***

In one of the barracks, semen gushed out of the air vent, drenching a woman and flooding the room knee-deep in seconds.

"Open the door!" yelled one of the soldiers.

The trooper keyed open the door, and—

SROOORSCH! A wall of boiling-hot, musky jizz slammed her backward, filling her mouth, nose, and every orifice full of Jedi seed. It tossed the mattresses from the beds, filled the footlockers, and unfolded the socks.

***

Several engineers stood around the massive hole, looking down into a cylindrical void that lead into darkness. The only clue to its depths were the red lights, stretching out ad infinitum.

"Why does the Empire have so many bottomless pits in its starships and space stations, anyway?" asked a blonde.

A redhead shrugged. "Yeah, we really should try to set up some kind of safety compliance. This really doesn't seem safe. Where does this even go? I mean, the railings are a good start, but. What is the point of this hole?"

Schrrrsschh. As they watched, the red lights began to wink out one by one.

The blonde frowned. "Um...."

Then, they saw something rippling in the darkness. A solid white mass filled the hole, rushing up towards them.

"Oh, shit!" yelled one of the other engineers.

"Get away!"

Jizz overflowed the put, spilling out in a rolling meter-thick blanket that chased the engineers from the room.

***

All over the ship, the story was the same. Corridors completely filled with semen. Rooms with only tiny air pockets left. Vast spaces flooded with potent, yogurty, fresh, steaming-hot jizz. Women rolling about, swollen incredibly huge with seed. Many tried to flee the roaring walls of spunk rushing throughout the vessel. Most were unsuccessful.

Jedi sperm filled every hole, crevice and crack. Women who had never gotten anywhere near Jae were filled with his sperm as it soaked their clothing in his sexual heat.

***

In one of the officer's quarters, a woman sat, calmly reading galactic news on her datapad, ignoring the comm chatter and roaring metal noises. Her uniform was immaculately pressed and dry, as was her whole room, and she smelled fresh. Blonde hair was pinned into a lovely bun.

GLLORRRSCCH. There was a roaring outside her door. She crossed her legs, sipped her tea, and said, "Boy, it sure is nice not being soaked in jizz."

The woman finished reading and had a very nice sperm-free breakfast.

***

In the bridge, the alarms went off. Jedi seed was gushing into the room, filling it waist deep on the lower tier.

"Get those doors closed!" yelled Torvast. Two engineers were fighting with the hydraulics, several droids lending their aid. But more semen kept gushing in.

KLONG. Finally, the doors closed, but sperm kept spraying from between the seams.

"I don't know how long that will hold, Captain," said an engineer. The doors groaned, emphasizing her point.

Torvast nodded. "Open all hangar bays! Let's flush this ship out, we can't handle all of this additional mass!"

***

Samiya's glow backlit the ship as the hangar bays began to slide open—both the side bays and the ventral bay. Sperm blasted from these newly opened holes, trailing back in the ship's wake, even as the Jedi's testicles jiggled near the crux of the prongs atop the ship.

The Samiyan patrol craft flying by, of course, had no idea what to make of this scene.

One of the pilots reported back to his base, saying, "Uh. Imperial dreadnought appears to be ... uh ... leaking ... white liquid. Biological object of some sort affixed to hull. Bigger than my spacecraft. Not sure what it is. Possibly some kind of soul-powered amphibious space-jellyfish. I wrote a whole paper on them."

KLANK. A plate flew off. Jizz erupted. KLINK. Another armored panel failed and detached from the starship, tumbling back over the hull. The proud Harrower was gushing semen from every orifice, and several new ones.