Jahaliya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not worry, Natasha, I promise that you will soon be shy no longer. We're all eager to see you enjoy without fear. Know that sometimes the best way to face what restricts us is by facing the problem directly. Come! Alron - you too."

Eagerly, Alron leapt up and paced after Ryoga until they were a short distance away, out of earshot; Natasha followed at a noticeably slower place, furtively hoping that the prince was not going to make her do anything right there in the hall. Her nerves couldn't take much more.

"Natasha, we have already decided upon your initiation," he said when she had caught up with the two men.

"Wh-what?" She squeaked nervously, hugging her arms rightly around her body, despite the instinctive reaction not concealing much of her form. "Not here? Not now?"

Shaking his head rapidly, before Natasha had opportunity to speculate or fret further, Ryoga made a placating, calming motion with his paw.

"No, no, not here. Your initiation will be tonight. Are you ready to hear what it is?"

"I... I guess," she said hesitantly, curious against her will to know what they had in mind for her. Would it be too difficult a task for her to complete? Would it even...perhaps...help her?

"Good!" Ryoga gave her a conspiring wink and nodded at Alron. "We have heard that you took a kind of lesson in dance before - this is what you shall utilise tonight. Your challenge and initiation is simple: you will dance, nude, for a male audience that includes your friend Alron here. The rest of the audience will be people you know, so there will be no strangers to you there. You may complete the dance in any way that you wish, but you must be completely naked, in full view of the audience and making a good attempt to follow the rhythm of the music for at least fifteen minutes."

As he spoke, Natasha's blush had faded entirely and her face became frighteningly pale, the chill of fear freezing her body rigid in shock.

"But I can't do that!" She cried out, tears welling up in the corners of her large, doe-like eyes. "It's not what - "

"Yes, you can, Natasha," Ryoga said soothingly, rubbing her shoulder gently. "You will not be alone there. Alron, your friends and I will be there to ensure that nothing happens to you. If your nerve fails, we will help you offstage and you may try another time. Try, Natasha. Will you confront your fears as one of us?"

She sniffed, looking between the prince and Alron, who smiled encouragingly and gave her a thumbs-up, which bolstered the small, prevailing amount of confidence within her. And, very slowly, Natasha inclined her head in acceptance of the challenge.

"I will try."

*

"So it is begun."

Lydra stood tall and proud in the centre of a wide, rectangular stage, which was set against one wall of the entertainment hall; the room was rarely used, but had been decorated with priceless, lustrous silks for this function, giving the scene a sensual air. In the air drifted a vulnerable, floral scent, intermingled with a deeper, lust inducing one - specially produced for this evening and Natasha's grand debut. The room was illuminated in such a way that the audience was cast into near complete darkness, so that only the performer would be in full view at any one time. The performer themselves would be able to see a fraction beyond the border of bright but flattering light.

Stepping back with the grace that only a feline can master, Lydra cast her paw in a wide arc, showing the audience a rapidly condensing image of a young bunny dressed in a prim school uniform. She had her head bowed far forward, her pretty muzzle concealed behind a mane of soft hair, and was scuffing a shod foot-paw back and for along the ground, eyes intently following the path her toe made. Awaiting her cue from behind a heavy stage curtain, Natasha realised with an unexpected jolt that the bunny was her; it was an illusion of how she was upon arriving in Jahaliya.

She could not honestly claim that she felt a great deal different to her illusion self at the present moment. Although she had grown more comfortable with walking around nude or clothed in only one of the elaborate Jahaliyan harnesses, Natasha still turned her face away when she saw a male staring. Never voicing her objections for fear of offending someone, much less the prince himself, she withdrew into herself when the attention that she had once craved fiercely had finally been given.

Natasha grimaced, shifting her weight uneasily from foot to foot, and tugged at the crisp, white cuffs around her wrists that Robin had persuaded her to wear. A black bow had been tied elegantly around her neck, as if she was a gift waiting to be unwrapped, perhaps - she winced at the thought - by a suitor, potential lover, even if it was very unlike her to think so crudely. A lacy, black garter completed her ensemble, making her appear similar to a... The bunny shook her head, smoothing her fur down as she remembered Robin's glee at being allowed to dress her 'up' for the evening.

"You'll be a playboy bunny!" Robin had squealed with delight.

Ugh... Natasha shuddered, reaching down to tug the garter higher up her leg - it was slipping down already. If only it was a pair of panties or a bra instead... Anything that covered her feminine assets up more would have been thoroughly appreciated.

"Natasha came to our world as a different person," Lydra was continuing, oblivious to Natasha's internal conflict. Or perhaps she did know and was simply carrying on as planned, knowing that the bunny's nerves would be going haywire.

"She has changed."

How true is that? Natasha wondered. Have I really changed?

The illusion bunny wrapped her arms about her body tightly, looking around frantically as her clothes bulged and stretched obscenely, her breasts swelling outwards to stress the fabric. There was a series of pops as the shirt buttons conceded defeat, dissolving into wisps of illusion matter. Hopping anxiously as her clothes fell away, the bunny agonisingly removed the shreds of her school skirt, looking at the tattered shreds of material in total disbelief. There was an appreciative whistle from the audience at the revelation of her body and Lydra grinned, baring her teeth in a fierce, predatory smirk.

She could not wait to see Natasha break out of her shell.

"This is how she was and this is who she has become!" Lydra roared as several more illusions condensed into strangely familiar, snarling shapes.

Natasha shivered, recognising the bandits who had attacked them in the barn. It seemed such a long time ago. She felt at a distance from herself as she watched her illusion self round on the bandits, raising a crossbow from nowhere to fire furiously at the writhing, half-shadowed forms, felling each ferocious attacker with a single, coolly dealt shot. Her illusion darted sideways, leaping nimbly and beautifully to deliver the final bolt into the heart of a growling, sharp-eyed rat, who screamed and twisted in pain before vanishing like the others.

Is this me?

"She is Natasha, Mistress of the Bow, and her bolts never miss."

At this, the illusion of Natasha lifted her crossbow, showing her Jahaliyan style of dress to the audience, a stunning, studded harness adorning her shapely form and making her nipples remain erect, apparently from the stimulation caused, whether from the outfit or something else. Her body was poised as if to leap upon an attacker at any moment, her ears pricked at attention. She was every part the strong, skilled and beautiful defender of Jahaliya.

"She is here to protect her new home," the pantheress purred warmly, beckoning Natasha forward to join her. "And she will do it well, as we know. And yet...she is not 'free', in our sense of the word. To be a lady of Jahaliya, she must confront what holds her back and explore where her body and mind may take her. This is why we are gathered here today. Natasha, please: show us who you are."

Smiling, Lydra stepped from the stage, giving Natasha's arm a comforting squeeze as she did.

"Do not worry," she whispered softly. "We are here if you need us - your friends are stationed around the stage to support you. We are all behind you Natasha. Enjoy!"

And then she was alone, blinking rapidly under the bright lights and fighting to maintain her composure. It was so big! She could not even see her audience but could hear them breathing and shuffling, whispering excitedly to one another in anticipation of...what? Of her? Who was watching her? How on earth was she to do this? Her breasts rose and fell subtly with every breath, her breathing rapid and shallow as her vision blurred. She was not going to be able to do this.

"Natasha?" Lydra's voice came to her as if from many miles away. "Are you ready?"

"Y-yes," Natasha managed to say, her voice faint and weak with nerves as she swayed nauseatingly.

The music began slowly, a rhythmic, even tempo that sounded like it had come from some far away country as it held an exotic, enticing air. Still, the mere presence of it was much needed prompt the bunny required and she began the dance, closing her eyes tightly as her body turned gracefully, elongating into the ballet moves she had learned so long ago. She would never have believed that she would find such a controversial use for her classical skills.

Classical, indeed, she thought wryly, her eyes crinkling in at the corners as she struggled to keep pace with the unfamiliar beat. Not knowing what nuance or pulse was going to be heard next made her task more complex than expected, but aided in distracting her attention from the knowledge of being watched.

Moving stiffly, Natasha reflected upon how out of practise she was, almost forgetting for a brief, blissful seconds where she was. It was only a low, appreciative whistle from Alron as she pirouetted - inadvertently displaying her perky, bouncing bust to the crowd - that reminded her. Natasha cringed. Although her eyelids were squeezed tightly shut, she could hear them breathing slowly and steadily, all of them. Watching her.

But wait... Perhaps... Natasha paused in her motions, bringing her slim arm up in a fluid arc above her head. This is not...so bad. Is it?

Her eyes inched open and she was shocked to see that the lights were nowhere near as dim as they had been before. Her audience was in clear view, sitting in a semi-circle around the edge of the stage, Alron in the centre, beaming as proudly as a long-time lover. Some of the males even had their paws on their sheaths and balls, stimulating themselves as she flexed her lithe, young body before them, letting her muscles ripple with the gentle, luxurious flow of the music. Stationed at one corner of the stage, Tina wagged her finger at an eager roe buck who was leaning forward, eyes riveted upon Natasha. With a wide, near envious grin, Tina gave Natasha an enthusiastic thumbs-up: You're doing great.

The drums picked up their pace and Natasha whirled to join them, forgetting her self-consciousness, dancing as if not a single soul was watching her. That was the trick! Yes, she was being watched but that was not the point. Lydra had said to enjoy - well this is how she would enjoy. Natasha half-turned so that her pert bottom was pushed out and smoothed her ears back, winking cutely to her audience; Alron gave a yelp of excitement that only served to embolden her further.

This is...not...so...bad! I think I... I love this! It's my body - it's me! And they like it!

Insistently, the music pumped and ebbed, begging her to join it. And join it, she did. The bunny leaped and spun to the enticing beat, arching her back and grinding her hips sexily to tumultuous applause. The males were growing hard and needy now, edging forward in excitement and gripping on to their seats with what must have been a painfully tight hold to restrain themselves.

And I'm a tease...

Natasha caressed her soft breasts, cupping and lifting each one up in turn, feeling how silky the fur covering them was, a cute little tuft protruding between them as if to draw additional attention. A flicker of amusement passed over her eyes as she saw the males stroking themselves, becoming firm and erect from her sultry actions; the warm, delicious glow of sexual arousal spread through Natasha's body like a flame that had been fanned into glorious life from a faint, smouldering ember.

Feeling the damp shock of arousal between her thighs, Natasha shook her head slowly, her eyes wide and sparkling at the circle of rampant, panting males around her. Why had she not done this before? She had never contemplated that she could be so...desirable. She moved to the beat as it shifted, slowing down and shaking her body like a professional dancer, drawing on moves she had once seen performed impeccably by a magnificent middle-eastern dancer. Her hips swayed rhythmically and she imagined that she was in some far away country, dancing for a crowd of thousands, all of them - every last one - aching, longing for her.

But it was all true, she was really dancing for them. It was not a fantasy. The bunny raised her arms high above her head and let her body ripple like a snake, curving into a myriad of fantastical poses, hesitantly spreading her legs to display her sex to her audience, tail twitching furiously. The crowd went wild, some half-standing before being gently but firmly pressed back by the girls. Natasha closed her eyes and revelled in the cheers.

What have I been missing? She thought, performing a graceful pirouette, her bust thrust out provocatively at Alron, who had his tongue lolling almost comically from his mouth in lust, striped tail thrashing eagerly.

The bunny growled mentally, pivoting with one shapely leg raised high. That pesky garter was slipping down her leg just as she had predicted! Deviously, Natasha raised her leg and bent it sexily, pointing her toes while dragging the offending article with agonising patience. The males groaned and leaned forward in anticipation, her tiger with his tongue hanging out in an adorable yet lusty fashion. She dangled the soft lace from her foot briefly before flicking it off with a dancer's ease of grace into her waiting hand. An insinuation of wickedness striking her, Natasha lowered the garter to her moist pussy, rubbing it back and for to whoops and cheers before casting it into the crowd, where it landed squarely across Ryoga's muzzle. He playfully fended off the other males who grappled for it like pups over a prized toy, inhaling deeply from the damp, bunched-up fabric...and then relinquished it with an easy charm.

Wait...Ryoga? The bunny paused in her dance, shock overcoming her features as she realised it was indeed Ryoga sitting upon a raised observation platform with his personal staff, rich threads of scarlet and purple embellishing the furnishings. What on earth was the prince doing here...watching her? And John? John was with him! A sleek vixen was on her knees beside John, licking and nuzzling at his cock and balls while he laughed gamely, running his paws through her lustrous, russet fur and snuffing the thick, heady scent of her moist sex, belying her rising arousal. Similarly, the prince had encouraged another eager female - Kayla the lynx - to join him, and she padded up to him, caressing his prick with greedy willingness. Natasha quite clearly saw her mouth the loaded question: "Need some help?"

A smirk tugged at the corner of Natasha's mouth and she spun to the side, her own lust welling up with her increasingly wild gyrations. She began leaping and spinning crazily, each step she made like a finely choreographed dance routine, even though she was moving as and when her throbbing impulses took her. Her audience was struggling to contain the sheer volume of their excitement, Lydra striding through them to maintain order and remind them of their role in this dance. Her classmates, evenly spaced out around the stage, were careful to deter any interruptions to Natasha's performance too, insistently glaring at the gentlemen until they sank back into their seats, pawing themselves off fervently with moans of pleasure.

Natasha wished they would not hold the males back. Her body betrayed only her arousal, as she whirled and ground against an imaginary stud with a new, reckless abandon. She twisted, caressing her buttocks in full view, head tilted back and lips parted slightly with a want that did not require words. And although she was silent in her dance, mentally, she was screaming with pure need.

I've been missing out on all of this! I want them - I want all of them! I want Alron, his hot dick between my lips and another male between my legs. I am beautiful and sexy - I want to fuck and be fucked!

Natasha leaped one final time and came to a sudden halt upon the stage, on her knees with her legs well spread, back arched to a shocking degree and her arms thrown back to push out her breasts, supporting her pose. Chest heaving, she brought one paw to her sex, stroking and massaging her clit as the lights around her dimmed, leaving the sole figure of the physically exhausted, yet indescribably horny, bunny illuminated.

Lydra stood forward to the edge of the stage, resting one paw upon it casually as she smiled proudly to Natasha.

"As you will see now, ladies and gentlemen, this shy, beautiful young bow mistress is finally being drawn from her quiver. Now she is strung and ready to fly as a confident slut in our world!"

The audience applauded wildly, every member leaping to their feet in a standing ovation for Natasha, their members straining for much needed release - all for Natasha. She basked in the feeling.

"Who are you Natasha?" Lydra said playfully, a light, teasing tone infiltrating her voice.

"I am Natasha, Mistress of the Bow and I want to fuck!" Natasha cried out, her voice ringing loud and clear over the excited shouts.

"Why didn't you say so?" Alron shouted back, desperately awaiting permission to move forward; Lydra shook her head and pointed to Natasha.

"She decides what happens now, as a citizen of Jahaliya."

Shakily, Natasha rose to her feet, eyeing each male in turn before pointing at three, one of which was Alron, who grinned happily.

"I want you up here now. The rest are for later. Fuck me!"

With thrilled cries of delight, the chosen males charged on to the stage, closely followed by the others, who surrounded them, voicing their encouragement and approval to Natasha. The bunny beckons Alron to come round to her muzzle, smiling as she took hold of his member, guiding it to her muzzle while licking up the rolling streams of pre-cum that had streaked it in his excitement. The roe buck jumped between Natasha's thighs, stroking her chest and belly softly, wondering at his luck, before gently laying the bunny back, rubbing the tip of his erection across the delicate flower of her sex. She paused in her licking, her eyes smouldering as they locked with the buck's gaze.

"I said, fuck me."

He did not require being told again. Alron and the other participant, a tall, muscled, amber-furred otter, eased Natasha into position over the roe buck where she eagerly pressed her hips down to take the entire length of his dick into her dripping cunny; the girls cheered and hooted in the background, encouraging Natasha with their shouts. She moaned, although the sound was quickly muffled by Alron, who pressed his throbbing cock to her lips once more, begging her with his eyes. Natasha looked up at him sweetly, running her small tongue from the base of his rigid shaft to the tip, playing around the head teasingly as the tiger groaned desperately.

"Only you in my muzzle this time, Alron, my dear!"

Natasha's lips parted and she slid her lips over the head of Alron's member, murring quietly at the familiar thickness spreading her lips deliciously wide. His member was slick with saliva from her licking and what the bunny thought was peculiarly sweet tasting pre-cum, dripping steadily directly on to her tongue. Then again...who was she to complain if it had a pleasant taste? She wanted more, stroking her paw lightly over the length as she worked her way down it, feeling the comfortable fullness in her cunny begin to retract. And as she pressed her nose into Alron's crotch, the buck below her thrust up, eliciting both a surprised squeak and pleading moan from Natasha. More.