Jahaliya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her wandering free paw had found the otter's hardness and was stroking firmly, varying her pace and caressing his balls to moans of appreciation, when Horace entered the hall with Sylvia at his side. She had been laughing at something when her eyes landed upon Natasha, her mouth, sex and paws full of cock, and she made as if to run forward.

"What the...? Sylvia!" Horace grabbed the lioness' arms, holding them tight as she struggled and fought like a wildcat to be freed.

"Let me go! I have to stop this!" She snarled, fighting to pry his grip from her arm. Horace turned her away from the scene, cupping her muzzle gently, worry overcoming his gentle features.

"Why? Why, Sylvia? What's wrong? This is her initiation, she is a citizen now, she is fine - look."

As she focused her eyes upon the bunny willingly suckling at Alron's member, eyes half-closed, and being pleasured by a well-endowed male below her, Sylvia could not honestly claim that Natasha was in any sort of danger or in a harmful situation. The bunny was even stroking another male's erection, her expression dream-like and surreal. She even looked like...she was enjoying herself. Natasha was surely not the shy, withdrawn student any longer - that much was vibrantly clear.

Sylvia was silent.

Of course, Natasha was oblivious to Sylvia's presence, her attention commanded by that of the horny males around her, the heat of their bodies and the alluring scent of sex clouding her senses. She could feel the slow burn in her body flaring up so that it almost scorched her skin, or so it felt, and she squealed out her delight of orgasm around Alron's member, bucking her hips ecstatically at the deep pulses of pleasure.

"She is so happy, Sylvia," Horace said soothingly, drawing her into his arms. "She is a slut, as you say it, but in the best possible sense of the word. She has found herself - and don't say that that's cliché or corny, because it is true, I know you. Natasha can now take pleasure without shame and have all that she may have in our world. This is the best gift that anyone could possibly give her."

Sylvia could do nothing but watch as the males around Natasha groaned out their enjoyment, fucking Natasha with increasing fervour and need until they spilled their seed into Natasha's muzzle and sex, the otter's cum splashing over her bouncing breasts. Natasha moaned as she slurped up every drop of Alron's seed, gasping as he finally withdrew from her muzzle, licking her lips from the taste. She really did look like she would not want to be anywhere else. And, Sylvia thought, perhaps, just perhaps, Horace was right.

The next group of males that Natasha selected rushed forwards, taking their places, as Natasha instructed them with a seductress' smile. They seemed to do exactly as she wanted, making a sticky mess of her fur and coating the interior of her cunny repeatedly with their hot, virile spunk. She felt empty when her sex was not full and her desire rose every time a male howled out their release into or on to her. The bunny lost count of how many climaxes she reached, the peaks an intoxicating high that she wished to reach over and over again until she passed out from it.

Eventually, when all had been thoroughly pleasured - a very satisfied and proud Alron twice - Natasha lay back on the stage, exhaustion overtaking her body. But there was a very deep-set contentment in her pose, her lips curved upwards in a smile as the males caressed her body. If she was a feline, she would have been purring.

Ryoga stood, clapping his paws to gather attention, a very smug Kayla licking her muzzle with relish alongside him.

"Natasha, Mistress of the Bow, after anointing," he paused, not bothering to suppress a grin as John stifled his groans of orgasm and the vixen swallowed delightedly. "She is now a true citizen of Jahaliya!"

He smiled at the loud cheers, the girls jumping around and hugging each other in joy for Natasha. Ryoga gestured to a patiently waiting servant, who nodded once, padding over to take Natasha from the stage. Lying there in a spent, stimulated daze, Natasha blinked at the stallion who reached down to gather her up gently into his arms.

"Are you next?" Natasha flirted, winking cheekily to him. He laughed, the sound deep and joyful, shaking his head.

"No, unless you're intending to lick yourself clean - we'll need the specially prepared soaps and creams, hand applied, to get your fur silky and beautiful again, Mistress of the Bow" he teased lightly in return. She pretended to consider the notion, raising her arm to lick great dollops of seed up, catching John's gaze as she did so.

"I suppose there are a few more males I could have tonight," she murred, licking her lips slowly. "Alron's cum really was delicious, I could do another round."

"Glad you noticed," Alron said, coming up beside the stallion. "I ate plenty of those citrus fruits today just for you.They help."

"How sweet," she murmured, relaxing in the stallion's arms. Vaguely, she was aware of the two females, who had been seen pleasuring Ryoga and John, passing her, heading for the back entrance.

"We are still reporting this to the king, right?" The vixen whispered to Kayla with a pleased giggle at her conquest.

"Oh, yes," Kayla winked. "Every, little detail."

The girls crowded around Natasha as she was carried away, a happy exhalation of "I'm a slut!" carrying to them, who spoke with great excitement about the reactions of the males and the amazing feat Natasha had performed.

"If our trials are going to be anything - anything - like this..." Jessica said, a wondering half-smile spreading over her muzzle.

"...Then we are going to have one hell of a time," Robin yelped, punching the air keenly. "Can't wait!"

"Must you be so darn horny?" Natasha teased hazily, limp in the arms of her stud. The others stared at her, a small, wicked sounding giggle escaping breathily from Eleanor.

"I suppose I must be," Robin flirted, hugging her tail to her body and posing sultrily, her fluffy tail curled around her waist. "But I'm sure that I will find someone to sate my...desires."

"If you're lucky."

The girls giggled madly, some looking speculatively towards the males who had taken part, wondering if they may have a share of them before the night was over. Sylvia had disappeared with Horace, having been enticed to a night of pleasure as a not so subtle distraction to what she had just observed. But she had a good lover to take care of her and would not be disappointed when morning found them in each other's arms.

Not many managed to sleep well that night, however...not with the considerable amount of noise and screams of pleasure from the king's private rooms.