Jahaliya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It takes more energy than normal," Lydra panted, eyes shining with the discovery they had made. "But it's something new, certainly! Maybe it could be strengthened further with additional participants and more stimulation... We will have to see."

John flushed self-consciously, hoping inwardly that he had indeed cococted something that would be classed as innovative by Lydra's standards at least - and that he had not irreversibly damaged the wall for no reason - even if his hard-on was begging for attention after her sultry licking was cut short.

"I think we have a few spare minutes before we need to continue, surely?" John grinned suggestively, caressing Lydra's breasts with gentle paws. Laughing under her breath, Lydra shook her head, placing a paw flat on John's chest up to waylay his softly murmured protests.

"I'm sorry, John, truly, but we cannot right now. Duty comes before pleasure and there's something that you need to read. But know that you cannot speak a word of this to anyone, least of all the harem until certain events, when they will become aware, have happened," she said solemnly, selecting a scroll from her bundle and holding it out to him.

Frowning, John hesitantly took the offered scroll and broke the seal; it had barely unravelled fully when he began to read.

Dear John,

I do not doubt that by the time you read this you will be wondering where I disappeared to at such short notice and so mysteriously. I hope you have not been pestering poor Lydra with questions regarding this and have been focusing on your training and your duties. Simply put, the ambiguous, 'diplomatic business' that I have been called away on is my marriage to the princess of the neighbouring kingdom whose name will be revealed in due course to you. Nobody else is to know about this for now.

In the meantime, it has come to my attention that the harem's initiations must, unfortunately, be completed immediately, in one night. I would like you to hold an orgy in the designated playroom for them; anything you want goes in this session. Lydra should be on hand to assist you, but for this night...think of them as your own harem to play with. I'm sure they will be thrilled at the opportunity to bed you en masse, as it were! You must ensure, however, that they are as slutty and uninhibited as physically possible in order to pass their initiation: anything less will simply not do, but I am sure they will acquit themselves admirably.

Enjoy your night! We expect to hear all the details upon our return.

Prince Ryoga

"Are you sure? I mean, is he sure about this?" John yelped, bouncing on to the balls of his feet as he rounded on Lydra. She hugged him lightly, making sure to lean into the hug so that her toned stomach stroked his erection, which had only become more pronounced as he read through the letter, his imagination running as rampant as his cock.

"Of course it is. I think everyone will be thrilled to hear about this particular initiation. Besides," she grinned wickedly, dropping one eyelid in a sly, knowing wink. "I'm certainly looking forward to seeing you indulge your fantasies and lust with your friends, no - your sisters. Keep that in mind, honey, and you'll have a wonderful time."

"Now, there's one other who needs to read this letter, but I will see to that. Go now - make your arrangements for their initiation and prepare yourself."

*

"Hm, it seems a bit...out there," Sylvia said vaguely, re-reading the letter in the privacy of her chambers. She leaned back in the comfortable chair, stretching out as she contemplated being involved more intimately in the sexual aspects of not one individual initiation but a mass initiation for the remainder of her girls. What about her initiation? She thought, surprised at the twinge of jealousy the thought brought forth. Had she been forgotten? Or was she just not 'slutty' enough to be a citizen of Jahaliya yet?

"Do not worry, my dear," Horace said, placing a reassuring paw upon her arm, oblivious to her conflicting internal monologue. "You must only be involved in the opening ceremony; after that, you can retire with me. There is nothing to be concerned about."

"Hm? Oh...yes, that is good," Sylvia said vaguely, withdrawn from her reverie. "Maybe it's better to be done with the initiations. It seems that things are moving on with due speed for the kingdom, though it seems a shame that the girls cannot be told about the marriage and subsequent wedding. The celebrations alone should be spectacular and I expect they will be thrilled to hear of it."

"I'm sure they will be," Horace chuckled, cocking his head towards the entrance to their chambers. "And that sounds like the girls right now. Are you ready, my sweet?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Sylvia murmured uncertainly, rising fluidly to greet them warmly, strictly concealing her inner turmoil and schooling her expression into a welcoming smile.

"Now, this may come as a bit of a surprise," Sylvia said, once all greetings had been exchanged. "The initiation process has been pushed forward by, ah...recent events. Everyone's initiation will be tonight and you will all be initiated as Jahaliyan citizens together."

They gasped in surprised, Natasha and Jessica appearing thrilled that their friends would be joining them sooner than expected as citizens of Jahaliya. Glancing to Horace, an encouraging nod prompted her to go on in accordance to the schedule mentioned in her letter.

"Come," Sylvia beckoned them to follow immediately, ambivalent as to whether she really did want to lead them to the mass orgy or not. Would they be pleased at their initiation or upset that it was not something more individual, as Natasha and Jessica's had been? Was she doing wrong by taking them there? Did she wish to...watch?

No, that was absurd, Sylvia told herself determinedly as they trotted down the corridor and wound steadily through the maze of elegant, twining corridors, beautifully embellished in the areas reserved for the higher up furs. Her short, feline whiskers twitched in amusement at the lewd, increasingly adventurous sexual paintings adorning the walls, depicting Jahaliyans in all manner of raunchy escapades: John had chosen his location and the lead up to it well, she had to be fair. Even the maids bustling about the hallways had a lively, youthful bounce to their step that served to accentuate their groomed, poised bodies.

"That's a lovely uniform," Natasha said warmly to a passing paid in a frilly body harness.

"Thank you, ma'am!" The maid, a mouse girl, replied, near glowing with pride, and dropped into a low curtsey, her high cheekbones flushing anxiously. "I hope the other new maids and I have been properly attired so that the Prince will want to rip our uniforms off and fuck us when he returns!"

There was a collective intake of breath as the double doors to the playroom were opened, revealing the spectacular design. Setting her jaw in determination to see this through to the end, Sylvia marched them in, feeling more like a strict teacher than she ever had been before, although, this time, she was disciplining herself to do right by her girls. Her gaze took in the decor calculatingly, the smooth, hardwood floor primed for performance, the draped, gossamer wall hangings, the clear mirror taking up a considerable portion of one wall and the array of lewd sexual aids spaced at strategic intervals as if one may make a circuit of pleasure about the room.

John stood tall in the very centre of the floor, whiskers twitching proudly with Lydra assisting him from him attire, playfully tugging his boots from his feet and tossing them casually against the wall, where they dropped to the floor with light thuds. Teasingly, Lydra played the delicate pads of her paws over John's cock, which was already stiff from anticipation of the delightful night that rose imminently. Attentively, Sylvia watched, fighting to keep her composure and not lick her lips like a wanton female, though she did appreciate the view he gave very much.

He's changed from a shy, little boy to the substance of wet dreams, Sylvia thought dreamily before snapping her attention back to the straight and narrow, shocked at her thoughts.

"My Lord," Sylvia said stiffly, feeling out of place as she recited the required lines from the letter. "Your harem has arrived to serve you."

"Everyone has changed so much," John whispered in something of a reply, so deep in awe at the harem that he barely heard Sylvia. "Now you would only wear a schoolgirl uniform to embrace your freedom as happy, Jahaliyan sluts and only of your own free will."

"Why, thank you, dear John," Eleanor murmured, arching her back to thrust out her rump. "Although a 'naughtier' version of our old uniforms would not go amiss, if you would see the means to ever acquire some for our use. They would not rest upon our frames for many seconds before being torn off though, if your reaction is anything to go by!"

"You mean this reaction?" John queried lightly, gesturing to his cock, which dripped pre cum copiously, the creamy substance trickling down the considerable length.

Purring, Lydra tapped his side for him to assist her back to her feet, which he did with a gentlemanly vigour, pressing his lips to the back of her paw when she had been duly assisted. She leaned into the mouse, her own lusts flaring in full force as she appreciated the view of the harem striking as many sexual poses as there were in their mental repertoire, visibly showing off what they had learned in past weeks.

"Prince Ryoga, as I am sure you are all aware by this stage, wished for you to undergo the trial of becoming citizens of Jahaliya collectively. There is little more to say than you are to display just how much you have changed, since arriving in Jahaliya, and, above all, what commendable, sexual, lusty sisters you now are. I will observe and judge to see if you may inflame John's lust. I don't doubt that you are all well up to the challenge."

"I have also changed," John confessed, hanging his head in mock shame but peeking up boyishly to watch their reactions. "All that time ago, when you tussled in the mud with your gorgeous new bodies and no clothes... Well, I must confess that I sneaked a few long glances at you."

Sashaying to the front of the group, Nell raised her eyebrows suggestively and wagged her finger as if to admonish John, then cupping her heavy, half-striped breasts with a low moan of pleasure.

"And who fought best in that first, dirty battle of Ryoga's harem?" Nell asked breathily, flickering her thick, alluring eyelashes at John, who tilted his muzzle thoughtfully, bringing his paw contemplatively to his chin.

"Hm...I really can't say," John admitted, a knowing smirk appearing on his muzzle. "Maybe we should find out...now?"

Stepping back to clear the performance floor, John bid them do the same and slid a small section of the wall back to press a subtly concealed button. Jessica yelped and snatched her tail back to a ripple of good-natured giggles as the floor vibrated, dividing into two to reveal a lower-set pit filled to the brim with a common, semi-solid, mouth watering, pink substance: jello. The pit was large enough to fit the entire harem, John, Lydra and Sylvia at any one time, the shivering, currently unbroken surface of the 'pool' glistening invitingly.

"It's time for a rematch!" Tina roared playfully, latching on to Robin and half-dragging her to the pit, where they balanced upon the precipice, daring each other to be the first into the mess.

"I propose a tournament," Tina said, poised to jump in. "Would you like to see who is the true dirty wrestling champion of the harem, John?"

"I'd love to!" John answered quickly. "The winner of the match will have the glorious and, dare I say, coveted prize of enjoying my cock first this evening and show off their slutty demeanour in the most physical manner possible. Are you up for the challenge, ladies?"

In answer of sorts, the harem charged at the jello pit; Nell grabbed Eleanor by the arm and dragged her bodily into the quivering mass of sweet dessert, the white rabbit squeaking in mock protest. The perfect surface was broken by the multiple furry bodies smashing into it, separating into many globules that slickened the conditioned and groomed fur of the harem, sliding down their curves even as they struggled to gain the upper hand amongst the slippery substance.

Two, however, deigned to enter the pit, instead turning to John with eyebrows cocked in a silent, daring, "well then?" The duo who had previously completed their initiations, Jessica and Natasha, stalked promiscuously towards John, swaying their hips and linking arms in a sisterly fashion, while he only could watch, slack jawed.

"Um..." He stammered hesitantly, wondering what on earth they were up to. "Don't you want to join the others in the wrestling pit, Jess? Natasha?"

"Oh, we would love to," Jessica murred, draping her red body over his shoulder, massaging his chest while her breasts flattened against John's back. "But we wouldn't want to upstage the others now, would we? We've had our time in the spotlight and the others don't have the appreciative audience that we did."

"We only think it is right that we take care of you for the moment, John, not to leave you so alone over here, bar Lydra, of course," Natasha whispered sultrily, her breath tickling John's ear. "After all, our initiations are already complete."

"Oooh, so I get to play commentator instead of keeping John on edge?" Lydra pounced upon the opportunity with gusto, leaping to the edge of the pit and crouching down to observe the action intently. "They're really going at it already. All right! Come on, who will take on Tina for first chance at John's delicious cock? Believe me - it's worth the fight!"

Shouting acknowledgement that it would be more than worth it, their implications clear, Robin accepted the challenge to fight the well-built Tina in the ring first of all, the others sitting around the edge to yell encouragement to their favourite. As soon as the order to commence was given, Tina was upon Robin, fighting to wrap her arms around the wolf's chest and restrain her, although she was not to be taken down so easily or quickly by anyone. Wriggling desperately, Robin found the slick jello aided her escape from Tina's grasp, though she took the opportunity to grind her body up against the skunks in the process, and battled to bring Tina to her knees, fighting to maintain a hold about her legs.

Unfortunately, Tina's bulk and skill won out after a few, furious minutes of writhing bodies; she succeeded in playfully forcing Robin face first into the jello, wickedly tickling her sides as she squirmed and begged for mercy, albeit in a muffled tone.

"Oh no, she's making her eat it!" Lydra crowed, smirking as Robin flopped over giggling at the insanity. "Tina wins the first bout! Who will take her on next? Who's daring enough? Who wants the prize badly enough?"

"I am!" Eleanor shouted, leaping forward to take Robin's place, an eager grin upon her muzzle. "I have to try my luck at this, Tina, now that Robin's worn you out for me!" Tina snorted.

"Worn me out? As if!"

Set in the optimum position to watch the mock fights continue, John groaned loudly, the two beautiful femfurs sharing his cock between their tongues. Lapping up the length, Natasha closed her eyes, delighting in the feeling of pleasing a much loved friend so skilfully, if his moans and whimpers as they kept him on the edge were any indication. She started a bit when John pulled her away from his cock, her tongue sticking out cutely as she pouted, showing no other desire but to return to licking.

"Natasha," John said with a glowing smile, kissing her deeply upon the muzzle. "Would you do me the honour of a private, lewd dance this evening?"

"With pleasure!" Natasha exclaimed, darting away with a swiftly blown kiss to Jessica. "Don't distract him too much!"

Enthusiastically, Natasha stripped away her fine harness, throwing it to one side and spinning into a provocative gyration that shook her slight frame alluringly, breasts bouncing with the motion. Leaping into midair, Natasha splayed her legs out in both a shocking display of lewdness and feminine grace, landing upon her toes with a delicacy only mustered by an experienced dancer. She turned to face John, raising an eyebrow and leaning forwards so that gravity dragged down on her full, swaying breasts, the nipples raised into pink peaks that showed through her fur. Appreciating the view, John stroked Jessica's muzzle as she lapped languidly at his cock, swirling her tongue around the tip to lusty groans of appreciation, the mouse already on the brink of an explosion that Jessica was determined not to allow him. After all, one of the harem girls undergoing the initiation should be the first to have his cum.

"I think you need a partner to dance with, Natasha," John suggested, eyes twinkling as his deepest fantasies came to light, far better than he had ever imagined.

"Oh! I'll dance!" Corsi said, squirming lithely form the messy pit of jello and giggling bodies, the otter sliding through the jello as if it was water. "Maybe I'll prove a better dancer than wrestler?"

"I don't know," Tina commented, stretching her arms high above her head to both show off her athletic body and shake the slight aches from them; the jello pit was not the best for co-ordination and falling repeatedly had taken more of a physical toll than the playful wrestling. "Your evasion was commendable. We did call it a tie, to be fair."

"Enough chit-chat," Lydra said. "Can no one shake Tina from her title? Or must you go all at once for anything of that chord to be struck?"

Catching the wicked glint to their expressions, Lydra gulped and dived back as the femfurs attacked the surprised skunk at once, avoiding the splashes of jello that splashed over the edge of the pit. Corsi rested her paws at Natasha's waist to dance, fondling her hips as they swayed and gyrated, lusts rising more quickly than the tempo of their feet on the hardwood. Enjoying the dance more now that she had a willing partner, Natasha pulled the otter in close to drop a flirty kiss upon her cheek, twisting away before Corsi had the chance to react.

Tina fought mock savagely in the jello pit, low growls sounding deep in her throat though she realised that her play assailants were rapidly becoming distracted by the sight of Corsi and Natasha who were engaged in a rather more sexual dance of the horizontal nature. The two ladies lay muzzle to tail on the floor, their noses buried in each other's sexes, the sounds of their furious licking very audible to every fur in the room, much to Tina's joy; she grappled with the others with ease, taking the opportunity to teasingly ensure that her paws ran over the breasts and rumps of her friends, enjoying the feel of their curves.

"Isn't she a lusty savage?" Jess whispered to John, licking drops of cum, from the mouse's first orgasm, off her muzzle; despite his best efforts, John had not been able to restrain himself from cumming under her touch and the exceptional visual stimulation he was being offered upon a silver platter.

"Which one?" John murmured, distracted by the crazy sexual antics.

"All of them!" Jess replied with gusto, cheering as Tina howled triumphantly, the harem lying panting about her in the jello, happy grins brightening their muzzles; they were eager for more fun.

Seeing the tall, athletic femfur standing proudly for all to see, John could not control himself for a microsecond longer; yelping his defeat, he dove into the pit, groping Tina's hefty breasts before thrusting his cock into her warm folds. The girls applauded wildly, bustling in close to watch the action, squealing delightedly when John grabbed them, fucking as many of them as possible before he breathed heavily, spent for the moment with his cock softening in Tina's cunny.