Jahaliya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina is the winner of the jello fight!" John declared, clambering out of the pit and accepting a bowl of what water to quench his thirst from Lydra.

He paused for a moment as the harem accepted similar bowls, happier than he had ever seen them before with their messy, ruffled fur and a myriad of sexual fluids coating their nether regions. Finally comfortable in their own skin and fur, it was as if a curtain had been lifted and finally shown his friends for the stunning femfurs they truly were: beautiful, sexy, adventurous, uninhibited Jahaliyans.

He wanted nothing more than to fuck them senseless.

"Go ahead," Lydra said to him, seeming to sense his thoughts; her paw on his cock heartening him to take his fill of his fantasy. "I think they've passed their initiation, don't you?"

Needing no more encouragement, John grinned joyfully, entirely fresh and clean from the magic cleanser and dove into the mass of gyrating, horny bodies - his sisters.

Forgotten by the harem, Sylvia slipped from the room, feeling too uncomfortable with the tantalising arousal rising in her core and the unerring sense of unease that permeated her mind. She had watched for as long as she was able to, pushing herself to be as she should be to become a Jahaliyan, to grow into herself as her girls were doing. But the nagging thought that it was wrong lingered in the back of her mind. She shouldn't be watching and liking this. It was wrong.

"Somewhere more private, my dear?" Horace queried from where he waited for her outside the door, expecting her to leave and being quite surprised that she had waited for so long before doing so. Perhaps it was for the sake of politeness and appearances, he thought. Although she really shouldn't put herself in uncomfortable situations if they felt so bad.

Nodding mutely, Sylvia allowed Horace to lead her to what she presumed was a private room where she could calm herself. She tried to protest when Horace gently took her through the doors right beside the doors of the playroom, thinking that it was rather unfair of him to keep her so close when they could retire to their chambers and reside in far more comfort. Her protests died on her lips, however, when she saw the luxurious four poster bed covered with a thick, mauve bedspread, which was trimmed in fine gold detailing.

The lioness shrieked, clapping her paws over her muzzle at the sight that awaited her from the wall opposite the foot of the bed. What looked like a thin sheet of glass spread from ceiling to floor, showing a clear, expansive view of the very play room that she had just 'escaped' from! In Sylvia's brief absence, John had propped Eleanor up on the side of the jello pit and was fucking her cunt wildly, thrusting like a piston within her dripping sex, the white rabbit crying out through an electric orgasm, muzzle contorted with ecstasy.

The mirror in the play room... It's a two-way mirror! And we're on the other side!

"Now, now," Horace calmed her, laying the struggling lioness down upon the bed sheets with gentlemanly care. "Relax and enjoy the view, this is all for you, darling."

Not allowing her to object further, Horace planted a deep, lustful kiss upon her muzzle, slowly beginning to lovingly undress the tawny feline, rolling her on to her stomach when her struggles faded and she became increasingly enraptured by the scene behind the glass.

"Look how happy they are, Sylvia," Horace said as he gently slipped the body harness from her body, allowing his paws to roam freely without the interruption of leather straps. "They are free now - is it not a beautiful sight to behold?"

"I...guess it is," Sylvia breathed, her will to resist evaporating. She shifted on to her paws and knees, snaking her leonine tail around Horace's neck and looking imploringly back to him. "Horace? Make love to me?"

Only ecstatic to be able to please Sylvia and see her loosening up about the harem's sexual initiation, Horace scrambled on to his knees behind Sylvia, angling them so that they were both able to watch the proceedings in the play room. He edged between her widely spread legs, pressing his cock to her flushed cunny, clit swollen to the point of slightly pushing her labia apart, and thrust in to a feline yowl of delight. Sylvia's hair became ruffled as she pushed back at her lover, aching to feel his cock pleasuring the most intimate depths of her sex, bringing her to climax as he had done so many times already.

Corsi crouched behind John, chest high in jello, tonguing his balls as she glanced towards the mirror, the reflected images of the harem and their stud dancing to a tune only they could hear. Feeling raw need flourish, she darted around to John's front, standing over Eleanor. The rabbit moaned wantonly as she had a perfect view of Corsi's inflamed sex even as John's cock exploded with ropes of seed within her cunny.

"Oh, lick her John, eat her out!" Sylvia moaned wantonly, almost willing to imagine that she had the lusty, young stud between her thighs with his nose buried in her snatch. "Ohhh!"

Cumming hard for the first time that evening, the pent up arousal and tension, which had been building within from the point of reading Ryoga's letter, exploded dramatically; Sylvia arched her back and bucked her hips furiously at that perfect angle that forced Horace's cock to grind over her g-spot, sending pleasurable shock after shock through her nerves.

The girls crowded around John, pawing eagerly at his body and promiscuously showing their needy sexes to him, despite the mouse's apparent desire for a brief respite after the fast and furious first session. Lydra, understanding that John required a little extra help to fuck every single one of the girls in his fantasy and their initiation (the arousal was sure to try any fur's stamina), she brought forward a small vial of royal blue liquid, mouthing to him to drink. When he did, it was mere seconds before his erection sprang back to full mast, the harem cheering excitedly, begging him to fuck them and spill his seed again and again.

Renewed with a divine vigour and virility, John growled playfully and pounced upon Tina, driving his dick into her as she groaned loudly, cumming in seconds around his lusty pole. As soon as she had finished and collapsed on to the floor in Eleanor's arms, John leaped to Nell and tumbled to the floor, fucking her into feline yowls of orgasmic bliss over and over again. Lydra rubbed the back of her neck, shocked at the strengthened effect the potion had upon John's libido and stamina but, with the way he was pleasuring the harem and making them cum repeatedly, it surely had the desired effect and more.

"Yes! Fuck my girls hard, John! Oh!" Sylvia cried out in the midst of her second orgasm of the night, although it was not the final one by far.

*

It was well into the early hours of the morning when John and the harem were strewn around the playroom in blissful sexual exhaustion, dropping into sleep in the arms of each other, their mixed sexual fluids and the jello coating their fur. Lydra stood by the door, smiling more widely as the servants filtered in, starting at the prone, near comatose forms of those they had recognised as sexual role models.

"No special instructions," Lydra said quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone unduly. "Groom everyone and return them to their beds. No wake-up call in the morning for any of them: they need to rest more if they are to perform their duties as Jahaliyan citizens at any point tomorrow."

Amongst the tangled bed sheets behind the mirror, unknown to the passed out furs, Sylvia and Horace relaxed in the afterglow of another mutual, blissful climax, nestling into each other's fur contentedly; Sylvia lay with her legs and tail entangled with Horace's and her muzzle against his neck, his pulse strong as she licked across the sensitive fur.

"Mind blowing," Horace intoned softly, tracing a pattern over Sylvia's breasts, the lioness shivering happily whenever his fingers grazed her pert nipples.

"It was," she agreed sleepily, a tremor of unease darkening her mood. "Though... I feel...ashamed to watch my girls experiencing such lewd delights en masse and...enjoy it. I enjoyed it," she admitted finally, her muzzle dropping shamefully.

Horace was shocked, half-sitting upright in the bed to try to glean whether or not Sylvia was absolutely serious about what she had just said. The fact that she refused to meet his eyes and that her own were glimmering with a sad sheen was unspoken answer enough for the worldly Horace, however.

"Sylvia, why would that be anything to be ashamed of? It is far from it, in fact," he said firmly, holding her muzzle so that she could see the truth in his eyes. "You are the harem matron and a powerful, ferocious warrior. Why - you are more than only entitled to enjoy all pleasures available, you are expected to enjoy them however you please. After duty though, as we have discussed. Then, anything is fair game, dear."

"You know...you're right and I know you are right," she said, a gentle warmth spreading through her body as a barrier collapsed within her mind. "I cannot see myself forcing the girls or even myself to ever, ever return to our old world and be so restrained again. It would be too cruel."

"Then this means you have broken free, darling," Horace kissed her full on the lips, feeling her melt into him. "Soon, you will be able to demonstrate this to everyone. I cannot wait for that day when you renounce your old attitudes openly."

"In a way, I am hanging on to my old attitudes, Horace, though I am changing and learning along with my girls every day." she whispered, laying her muzzle against his chest even as tears moistened her cheeks. "I...I love you."

Horace's muscles went taut and Sylvia made as if to pull away, having said the wrong thing too early in their relationship. Was she wrong to say it, though she knew it to be true? Did Horace not feel the same?

"Darling?" He murmured against her cheek, breaking her turmoil and tightening his arms about her to hold her close, the shared warmth from their bodies stirring his member once more. "It makes my heart leap to hear those words from you and I return them wholeheartedly: I love you also, deeply. But, please, my...love, do not restrict your heart and body to me. It would be no greater sin that to chain yourself willingly now when you have cast them aside. There will always be a special place in my heart for you, as I hope there is for me in your heart."

"That said," he breathed, running his paw over her smooth stomach. "Love is revered above all else. It transcends sex in ways that only the indescribable abstract may do. It is of a higher dimension than pleasure of the body and, in the hearts and souls of those who have loved and lost and learned to love again..." He paused a final time, his lips catching Sylvia's in a silent, passionate kiss before going on.

"Love, in Jahaliya, my sweet, is the greatest pleasure of all."

Sitting up, Sylvia smiled as Horace's cock throbbed, hardening to show his physical desire for more, regardless of the number of times he had cum already that night. Only more than happy to oblige and consummate their love, as was her old fashioned, romantic view of the coming tryst, Sylvia straddled him, rubbing her sex against his cock, eyebrows raised in an unspoken question.

It was going to be a long, pleasurable, night.