Jahaliya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" The Queen said in a tone that would not be argued with. "This is between the two of you, but I will not send the harem's teacher away unless he wishes to leave...which does not seem very likely at the moment," she added, smiling privately at the sight of Horace's hard shaft.

"Now," she went on sternly, "there is one way in which to settle this. Will you agree to a duel of honour to prove which one is the most sexually liberated, to put it delicately, or a wild, free slut, to put it in its true, proper terms? A duel between the two of you with no interference from outside participants unless safety becomes an issue."

"Your Highness," Iskierka answered swiftly with a respectful nod. "I accept the duel."

"As do I," Sylvia said a heartbeat later. "What are the terms?"

"Hm...well, if I win, as I am certain to, I get Horace for my harem, given his acceptance of such a high, esteemed position," the jaguar said smugly. "It would be a grand step up, with great rewards. And, when I do win, you will have to watch him enjoy a real slut for once. Maybe you should take notes, so you do not 'lose' another male in this fashion."

"And if I win?" Sylvia retorted coolly, refusing to be driven to anger again, though her hands curled and uncurled into tight, uneasy fists.

"Well, to be fair with the terms... If you win, lioness, you can keep your male, but you must fuck my own harem to prove yourself as a Jahaliyan slut. One day, you'll have to, and I may as well hasten your progress if it comes to that."

Coldly, Sylvia regarded the jaguar, who she was coming to see was a nasty, malicious piece of work, only interested in serving herself. Despite her misgivings about her nature and standing in Jahaliya, there was only one answer that she could give:

"So it is done: I agree to these terms."

*

Led with misgivings to a small, clean waiting room near the stadium - it was normally used for tournaments, which were only conducted in the name of entertainment - Sylvia paced and berated herself. It was only a few hours after her clash with the jaguar, but she was already regretting her rash decision to fight her openly, even if her cause was just and she would die first, rather than see Horace be with her.

"This should never have happened," she fretted. "If I was not so stubborn and easily angered by that cat... This should never have happened."

"My dear, please, calm yourself," Horace interjected worriedly, drawing her to him in a tight hug, which only eased her physical pacing. "No matter what happens, I am not going to stop loving you just because some other fur says I should. A fur with little respect for anyone, nonetheless. You have nothing to fear, whatever the outcome, darling."

"Don't be silly, Horace," she snapped. "A place in her harem should take you away. It is a perfect opportunity to advance yourself in the world, obtain more for yourself and honour for Jahaliya."

"Perhaps it would be as you say," Horace said resolutely, directing her towards the door, which led to the stadium. "But I have no interest in that sort of thing and I beg you not to dwell on it now, as you will see the truth for yourself. You have the strength and lust within you to win this duel: you only have to let it out. Now, come."

Gulping loudly, Sylvia padded, down the short tunnel to the amphitheatre where the Queen lounges on a balcony, the girls, Ryoga, John, Lydra, Sapphire and many more furs crowded into a bursting audience, their excitement palatable in the air. The tiered seats rose high above Sylvia, who was suddenly struck by how alone she was in this fight, although she had the support of her friends and lover staunchly behind her. The middle of the stadium was smooth and unmarred by boundaries or evidence of previous scuffles and Sylvia wondered how this battle of sluts would be conducted...there had to be some trick in the making. Across the stadium from her, Iskierka smirked and made a subtle but rude gesture.

"Citizens of Jahaliya!" The Queen called out, her voice amplified by magic. "I welcome you to The Battle of the Sluts! Today, we will determine which of these felines is the raunchiest, sluttiest and the lewdest!"

Holding herself steady, Sylvia nodded to Horace that he could take his place in the stands, not trusting herself to speak. It all came down to this.

"Raise the battle platform!" The Queen shouted jubilantly, leaning forward to watch as the floor of the stadium groaned, splitting down the middle and sliding apart to allow the platform to rise.

Sylvia almost laughed as the platform was raised: it was none other than a giant cream pie with a ripe cherry the size of a basketball sitting delectably upon the peak. The contestants were given the signal to take up their positions and Sylvia scrambled to the edge of the cream pie, waiting patiently for her harness to be removed for this battle. The jaguar, wearing even less, sneered in a decidedly uncouth manner, as Sylvia was stripped nude.

"I'll win this in ten seconds, cat, and fuck Horace in front of you before I take him away from you," she jeered cruelly. "You'll never see your 'lover' again!"

Levelly, Sylvia stared at her over the pie, thinking of how selfish this feline was, to want to take away all she had in the world, mock her and shame her in front of her friends and lover. Her whole body felt very cool, as if she had been doused in a vat of ice water, and was strangely numb: she was fighting for everything in her life.

"Damn you," Sylvia hissed with dangerous intent, leaping up to the brim of the pie and balancing there precariously. "Damn you to hell. You'll have nothing of the sort!"

A horn blared out at ear-splitting volume, signalling the start of the fight, and Sylvia dived into the cream before the Iskierka had the chance to clamber over the edge in a more ungainly style. Up to her chest in the soft, smooth cream, Sylvia growled angrily, lunging for the jaguar and grabbing her arms, fighting to push her down with her heftier, lioness' build. The whipped cream flew through the air as Iskierka, surprised at Sylvia's sudden move, grappled with her, letting herself be pushed down, only to slither around to Sylvia's side and strike from there, throwing her critically off-balance.

"Why don't you just give up now?" Iskierka taunted, smashing a pawful of cream into Sylvia's muzzle with a mocking laugh. "You're just an uptight loser who doesn't deserve what she is given too much of!"

"As opposed to a bitter cat who can't get a good male without putting others down for it?" Sylvia panted viciously, thrusting her paws against the jaguar's bosom; Iskierka stumbled back and conceded a precious arms-length of space to Sylvia.

The cherry had been tossed aside in their frenzied wrestling and Sylvia made a grab for it - it was the only weapon in the vicinity besides what their bodies could do - and brought it down heavily upon Iskierka's head. Instead of dazing the jaguar, like Sylvia had vaguely expected, the fruit splattered into tiny, delicious fragments, revealing a double-ended, pink, rubber dildo, which bounced off Iskierka's muzzle and disappeared into the cream. Seeing her chance at last, Sylvia dove for it, but the jaguar was just as quick, pushing her out of the way as they both fought to get a grip on the now slippery sex toy.

As the dildo slipped from her grasp, Sylvia felt a bubble of anger rising up in her stomach, one that could not be contained this time. Who did she think she was, to take what was rightfully and justly hers just because she took a fancy to it? Horace could choose for himself and he had already chosen her!

"What the hell did you have to come here for?" Sylvia shouted, colour rising to her cheeks in fury. "Why did you have to decide you could take him away from me? What did I ever do to you? All I wanted was a home with someone who loved me - and now you think you can snatch him up just like that? FUCK YOU!"

Sylvia dived for Iskierka, forgetting the dildo, and pinned her to the edge of the stage, snarling in her face when the startled jaguar tried to wriggle free, the slick cream aiding her escape, which only fuelled Sylvia's anger. All the jaguar could do was retreat and block the relentless barrage of fast-paced attacks that Sylvia launched, the lioness breathing heavily and her eyes narrowed into thin, dangerous slits, wishing to see her opponent subdued and nothing less. Under their feet, the dildo rolled, kicked from side to side, until Sylvia finally managed to grasp and raise the toy with a triumphant roar - which was echoed lustfully by the crowd.

Now for the jaguar...

The jaguar made a futile, reckless dive out of the way, seeing her chances of winning the duel swiftly disappearing, but Sylvia only growled and caught her in midair, holding the squirming feline against her body with a one-armed strength that she didn't know she had. With her opponent pinned in place, Sylvia shoved the dildo into the jaguar's conveniently accessible pussy - she really should not have been flailing her legs so much - and pumps it back and for, letting the toy bottom out in Iskierka's cunny before pulling it back.

Belatedly remembering the dual features of the dildo in her paw, Sylvia smirked in a most uncharacteristic manner and threw the jaguar down into the messy cream. She didn't give her opportunity to rest, however, with the dildo deep in her cunt, and pounced on to the exhausted cat, holding her down with a paw placed firmly between her hefty breasts. The dildo was very flexible, being made of rubber, so Sylvia was easily able to bend it in the middle into an "L" shape, pushing the free end of the toy into her own pussy with a throaty moan. Flushed with lust, she pushed down with her hips, taking as much of the thick dildo into her pussy as possible and then using her leverage to "thrust" it into the jaguar, who yowled, though whether from surprise or pleasure, Sylvia was unsure. It didn't matter.

It's these women who have always looked down at me, thinking me just hired help, easy to bully... Women like her, Sylvia thought vivaciously, pounding the dildo harder, the distant roar of the crowd sounding like it was coming from very far away. I couldn't stand up to them or even compete with them to catch the interest of any man I liked... Fuck her! And fuck all those others who didn't give a damn!

The jaguar hissed, fighting the pleasure, but gave in as that fake phallus rubbed against that extra-sensitive patch of nerves within her cunny, the cat collapsing and writhing in throes of pleasure. Sylvia's enthusiastic thrusts and grinds only served to propel her to greater heights, the two feline's damp bodies rubbing against one another and Sylvia's breasts bouncing wildly, nipples standing up through the light fur. An exhilarating rush of power seared through the lioness, panting open-mouthed as she subdued her rival - the one who would have had her thrown aside. Well, not this time!

Sylvia looks up all of a sudden, spotting Horace high in the stands, his eyes fixed upon her gyrating form. His body was rigid, cock rock hard and visibly seen to be quivering, even from a distance, but his paw was hardly stroking his shaft, as his lioness stole the majority of his attention. Though his tongue hung lustfully from his muzzle, he leaned forward as if he wished to make a dangerous leap to join her on the stage, barely restraining himself. Sylvia's gaze swept over the rest of the crowd - though none were as important to her as Horace - seeing the males panting and pawing eagerly at their cocks, she commanding their attention! Her, Sylvia!

Driven to greater heights and with an exhibitionist thrill streaking through her, Sylvia pounced on top of the jaguar, the dildo bending to accommodate the new position and bent into a "U" shape. Sylvia winked to the wide-eyed Iskierka, her paws kneading the jaguar's breasts with a delighted purr, and really - there were no other words for it - fucked her. Like her lover, Sylvia growled and drove her hips forward, pounding the dildo hard and fast into Iskierka, who writhed and squirmed, arms limp at her sides. There was no fight left in her when she finally came, roaring breathlessly, and Sylvia grinned, feeling the ebb of her own orgasm rising, but that could wait.

Iskierka moaned and fell back in the cream, her eyes lidded with sexual exhaustion while her 'conqueror' rose gracefully to her feet, dildo in paw to raise her arms triumphantly to the crowd. The audience roared as one, stamping their feet like a horde of wild animals; the sound was deafening and the very ground shook beneath Sylvia's feet, although she stood tall and strong, smiling proudly as Horace cheered for her, a spray of his cum jetting shockingly into the air.

"But your challenge is not over yet," Iskierka finally got out, propping herself up on one elbow. "I'll admit that you've bested me in the duel, but you have to face my studs - my harem. Can you do that, or can't you?"

She's right, Sylvia thought, surprised that the knowledge was not accompanied by any sort of sinking feeling. I do...and I look forward to it!

Leaving Iskierka sprawled in the mess of their duel, Sylvia padded to the edge of the stadium where a string of studs stood: a tiger, lion, bull and, exotically, a feathery-winged wolftaur. Pausing over this specimen for longer than was strictly necessary, Sylvia noticed with a mixture of surprise and delight that he had a second cock placed roughly where it would have been if he was humanoid, along with the standard sheath and large balls on his feral part. He smiled back at her, a glint of anticipation in the pleasant curve of his lips, and bowed his head respectfully; Sylvia grinned and nodded her muzzle in return, licking her lips at the very idea of fucking this exotic, manly fur.

"Line up, please," Sylvia said in her best school-mistress voice, although the effect was spoiled by her cheeky grin and the playful swish of her tail.

They were quick to comply with her wishes and Sylvia stalked along their line, allowing them many a glimpse of her pussy, which was moist with her own juices. Going to the tiger, who stood at the head of the line, she admired his form for a moment, his fine stripes and glowing fur melting into the soft cream of his stomach. The pink, barbed cock sliding out of the dark sheath was another, more eye-catching feature in her currently horny state, however. Cautiously, for she had had an experience with a painfully barbed cock sometime during her youth, she reached out to run her fingertips lightly up the length and was surprised to feel that the barbs was quite smooth, unlikely to hurt at all. On the contrary...they were set to cause her a great deal of pleasure when she fucked this male!

Giving his balls a gentle grope, the tiger rolling his eyes back in pleasure, Sylvia moved on to the lion, murring low in her throat. She ran both her paws down the thin coat of fur covering his chest, reminiscent of his habitation of a much warmer climate, and teased his shaft with just the tips of her short claws, openly enjoying the feel of a thick cock under her fingers. Faintly, she was reminded of the weekly trips to the farmer's market, in which she would compare fruit, always indecisive about which one would be the most delicious to taste. Only, in this 'market' comparison, she didn't have to choose any single one, as all were open for her pleasure.

The Queen, however, frowned at the disarray Sylvia trailed behind her, a smattering of cream and scarlet juice from the smashed cherry, thinking it was not becoming of the new citizen of Jahaliya to let the cream dry into a sticky mess in her soft fur. She gestured to an arena attendant, who ran to a control post, pressing a succession of buttons until jets of water streamed from hidden pumps around the stadium, sending a fine mist and drizzle down upon the group of furs below.

Sylvia shivered delightedly at the sensation of the water falling over her body and making her whiskers quiver gently. The males stepped forward to assist her, trailing their paws all over her body to wipe the cream from her form, although they were not subtle in their groping of her. Tossing her head back and letting her damp hair fall from her shoulders, Sylvia smiled open-mouthed and leaned against the bull, grabbing one of his horns to pull his head down to the level of hers, her lips tickling his ear.

"Fuck me!"

Bellowing lowly, the bull picked Sylvia up so that they were nose to nose, lowering her slowly on to his throbbing hard-on as she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. She grabbed on to his shoulders and pressed her face into his neck to give the bull playful, little nips and licks, the feel of his cock pumping into her cunt simply exquisite. She was only dimly aware of the crowd but still aware, nonetheless - especially of the girls. Sylvia could hear them right at the front of the pulsing crowd, cheering and hollering, flashes of colour in the background of the scene she commanded.

The bull finished with a manly grunt and the lioness was immediately taken into the arms of the lion, who lay her down on her back, careful not to jostle her unnecessarily in his horniness. Kneeling between her spread legs, he lifted them up to his shoulders so that her rear was on his thighs, perfectly positioned for him to thrust in swiftly, burying his cock in that soft, tight warmth.

Unwilling to let the others have all the fun and uncomfortably hard, the tiger harem male knelt over Sylvia's head, offering his barbed cock to her softly parted lips, purring happily at the view he was offered. Sylvia was not going to say no, however, and reached over her head to pull him to her, sucking on his cock with wild abandon; the tiger moaned appreciatively, bucking lightly into her muzzle, though he was inclined to let the skilled lioness work over his dick without interference.

Sylvia shivered as the lion shifted his weight slightly, those barbs - that she had noticed on the tiger's cock earlier, which he also was blessed with - rubbed deliciously against the walls of her pussy, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. She had little room to wriggle between the two virile males and instead bucked her hips in ecstasy, giving muffled moans and whimpers through her climax, the lion pumping his hips slowly to draw out her pleasure.

Oh my... Sylvia thought, trembling with the force of her orgasm. This is...this is heaven! To have all these studs fucking me, wanting me...and everyone watching!

The lion was quick to cum deep in her pussy with the rippling and clenching of her depths and the tiger lay his paws on Sylvia's breasts, groping and rubbing them gently; the lioness' appreciation was shown with hearty purrs as she lashed his cock tip with her tongue, begging him wordlessly to cum in her mouth. Then, with a grunt, the tiger hilted his cock in her muzzle, the tip tickling the back of Sylvia's throat, and came in a rush, the lioness swallowing rapidly and reflexively to keep up with the delicious torrent.

With three out of four males taken care of, Sylvia rose away from the felines and turned, with a shiver, to the wolftaur she had so anticipated having. She beckoned him over and hugged him, though with his greater size (he was elevated by his feral half) her muzzle only reached his stomach even when she stretched up on the tips of her toes.

"Take me up into the air," she said determinedly, though her eyes glittered and her muscles tensed expectantly. "I want to fuck you while flying."

The wolftaur raised his eyebrows at this unusual procedure, but swept Sylvia up into his arms with an agreeable murmur, nuzzling at her cheek affectionately. Flapping his wings twice, he scattered the other males as he leapt into the air, great, sweeping wing-strokes powering him upwards at an exhilarating pace. Shrieking with joy, Sylvia clung to his anthro half, arms tight around his chest and legs encircling his waist. In such a position and with the slow, rocking motion of his flight, Sylvia could not help but rub her buttocks against his hardening cock, the fleshy rod with a half-formed knot sliding slickly between her cheeks.